• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Pic removed by popular demand.

Hey, I don't create the horror, I just display it for all to see. If I told ta you would never believe me

Last edited:

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Senate Dems want to give monthly payments of $2,000 for each man, woman, and child (up to 3) to anyone with less than <$120K/yr income
https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/sanders-markey-harris-proposal-2000-payments-coronavirus

Democrats Kamala Harris and Bernie Sanders want to give $2000 per month to almost every person in America, including children and those with no SS#. Payments would be retroactive to March, and extend three months beyond the date that the pandemic is officialy declared finished by the Health Department. (Who knows when that will be, if ever.)
It sounds like any individual who reports (not necessarily earns, but reports as net income), less than $120K/yr would qualify, whether a citizen or not. Apparently, married couples with 3 children would receive $10,000 per month. That's $120K/yr for a household, while the average combined income for a household is around $55K/yr.

Personally, I desperately need something like this, and I'll lose everything without it, but surely they will try to use this as an evil part of their plan. Are they basically buying votes for the presidential election? Are they trying to attact immigrants to come live here and be paid more money than they've ever seen, to do nothing but be in the country and vote Democrat? Will Dems try to get most people living entirely on govt pay, then eventually require that you be tracked, monitored, and continually behaving in an approved manner in order to keep receiving the money you need to eat and to not lose your house & car?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Pic removed by popular demand.

Hey, I don't create the horror, I just display it for all to see. If I told ta you would never believe me
Thankyou for being kind and removing the revolting glamour photo, Mr. Shooter. I don’t care what they say, you really are a nice guy.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Please don't start hateful rumors!
Man, what the hell are you doing up at 3AM? Assuming it’s 3AM where you are. I woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep. Old guy stuff: insomnia.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Man, what the hell are you doing up at 3AM? Assuming it’s 3AM where you are. I woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep. Old guy stuff: insomnia.
Allergies :(

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How long is this going to be allowed without any push back? We call ourselves righteous yet we stand by and watch this child abuse propagate across our lives. This is but a single example. There's so much more out there, growing every day! Free helicopter rides are too good for these commie bastards coming out with this trash!

1589354644959.png

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
How long is this going to be allowed without any push back? We call ourselves righteous yet we stand by and watch this child abuse propagate across our lives. This is but a single example. There's so much more out there, growing every day!

View attachment 164984
I’m assuming Desmond’s parents are supporting his drag-horror show lifestyle. They’re complete lunatics.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I’m assuming Desmond’s parents are supporting his drag-horror show lifestyle. They’re complete lunatics.
Oh yeah, they're proud parents, gay and leftist as it gets!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
How long is this going to be allowed without any push back? We call ourselves righteous yet we stand by and watch this child abuse propagate across our lives. This is but a single example. There's so much more out there, growing every day! Free helicopter rides are too good for these commie bastards coming out with this trash!

View attachment 164984
I'm sure it will be just kids...nothing could go wrong with this.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Four plans in Congress to forgive varying amounts of student debt

Jubilee is coming! There are now FOUR different plans in Congress to forgive student loan debt.

They all have distinct features and forgive varying amounts of debt for different groups of people.

For example, one plan would forgive up to $25,000 worth of student loans for essential workers, such as healthcare workers, first responders, postal employees, and grocery store workers.

Another proposal would forgive ALL student loan debt for any medical workers caring for Covid-19 patients. Keep in mind that many of these doctors and nurses have six figures of debt.

Another bill would forgive federal student loans for everyone, but only up to a limit of $10,000.

And another version of that same bill would go further, forgiving up to $30,000 worth of government-backed student loans.

There’s actually a fifth plan, put forth by Joe Biden’s team, which would forgive federal student loan debt for anyone who attended either a public university or a historically black college.

We’ve been predicting a debt jubilee for years. It might not be one of these plans, but you can see the writing on the wall. Debt forgiveness is coming… and so are the economic consequences that go with it.

Click here to read the full story.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Jubilee is coming! There are now FOUR different plans in Congress to forgive student loan debt.

They all have distinct features and forgive varying amounts of debt for different groups of people.

For example, one plan would forgive up to $25,000 worth of student loans for essential workers, such as healthcare workers, first responders, postal employees, and grocery store workers.

Another proposal would forgive ALL student loan debt for any medical workers caring for Covid-19 patients. Keep in mind that many of these doctors and nurses have six figures of debt.

Another bill would forgive federal student loans for everyone, but only up to a limit of $10,000.

And another version of that same bill would go further, forgiving up to $30,000 worth of government-backed student loans.

There’s actually a fifth plan, put forth by Joe Biden’s team, which would forgive federal student loan debt for anyone who attended either a public university or a historically black college.

We’ve been predicting a debt jubilee for years. It might not be one of these plans, but you can see the writing on the wall. Debt forgiveness is coming… and so are the economic consequences that go with it.

All student debt should be wiped out considering the quality of a college indoctrina.....errrr...education these days

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
DNC Chair Perez: Trump’s Vote-by-Mail Opposition a ‘Desperate Effort to Steal an Election’

Wednesday on MSNBC, Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez accused President Donald Trump of attempting to “steal the election” by opposing vote-by-mail during the coronavirus pandemic.

Host Chris Hayes said, “For more on the president’s efforts to subvert the democratic process, I’m joined by the chair of the Democratic National Committee. I’m always conflicted about, you know, stories of the variety the president tweeted. He tweets a lot of things and most of it is nonsense or lies or liable or slander or whatever. But the way he attacked absentee voting today struck me as genuinely dangerous and genuinely sort of threatening to democracy. How high on the priority list is it for you to do what you can to the safeguard administration of free and fair elections this fall?”

Perez said, “It’s the highest priority, Chris because we know that you’re going to see voter suppression on steroids in the months ahead. We had a conversation I know about the election in Wisconsin recently where they tried to weaponize the pandemic to suppress the vote and steal the state supreme court race. It failed miserably. That’s what you’re going to see.”

Hayes said, “I want to play for you something the president just said about voting, which struck me as deeply pernicious, this sort of voting is an honor and going off about how he doesn’t want people mail-in voting. Take a listen.”

In a clip, Trump said, “Common sense would tell you it’s massive manipulation can take place, massive. They — and you do —you have cases of fraudulent ballots where they actually print them and give them to people to sign, maybe the same person signs them with different writing, different pens. I don’t know. A lot of things can happen. If you can, you should go and vote. Voting is an honor. It shouldn’t be something where they send you a pile of stuff, and you send it back.”

Perez said, “Voting isn’t simply an honor, Chris, voting is a fundamental right. People pay the ultimate price to exercise the right to vote. And in a pandemic, the notion that you have a president going after Republican and Democratic secretaries of state in the middle of a pandemic, Secretary Benson is trying to make it easier for eligible people to exercise their right to vote. She’s trying to allow them to exercise the choice that the Michigan Constitution provides them.”

He added, “What we have to do between now and November is make sure that every single voter in every single state has a choice. The choice to vote on election day. So the choice to early vote, the more days of early voting, the more social distancing you do and the right to vote absentee with no excuse, the right to vote by mail. Republicans and Democrats agree on that. This president, in a desperate effort to steal an election, is going to stop at nothing.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/20/dnc-chair-perez-trumps-vote-by-mail-opposition-a-desperate-effort-to-steal-an-election/

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
DNC Chair Perez: Trump’s Vote-by-Mail Opposition a ‘Desperate Effort to Steal an Election’

Wednesday on MSNBC, Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez accused President Donald Trump of attempting to “steal the election” by opposing vote-by-mail during the coronavirus pandemic.

Host Chris Hayes said, “For more on the president’s efforts to subvert the democratic process, I’m joined by the chair of the Democratic National Committee. I’m always conflicted about, you know, stories of the variety the president tweeted. He tweets a lot of things and most of it is nonsense or lies or liable or slander or whatever. But the way he attacked absentee voting today struck me as genuinely dangerous and genuinely sort of threatening to democracy. How high on the priority list is it for you to do what you can to the safeguard administration of free and fair elections this fall?”

Perez said, “It’s the highest priority, Chris because we know that you’re going to see voter suppression on steroids in the months ahead. We had a conversation I know about the election in Wisconsin recently where they tried to weaponize the pandemic to suppress the vote and steal the state supreme court race. It failed miserably. That’s what you’re going to see.”

Hayes said, “I want to play for you something the president just said about voting, which struck me as deeply pernicious, this sort of voting is an honor and going off about how he doesn’t want people mail-in voting. Take a listen.”

In a clip, Trump said, “Common sense would tell you it’s massive manipulation can take place, massive. They — and you do —you have cases of fraudulent ballots where they actually print them and give them to people to sign, maybe the same person signs them with different writing, different pens. I don’t know. A lot of things can happen. If you can, you should go and vote. Voting is an honor. It shouldn’t be something where they send you a pile of stuff, and you send it back.”

Perez said, “Voting isn’t simply an honor, Chris, voting is a fundamental right. People pay the ultimate price to exercise the right to vote. And in a pandemic, the notion that you have a president going after Republican and Democratic secretaries of state in the middle of a pandemic, Secretary Benson is trying to make it easier for eligible people to exercise their right to vote. She’s trying to allow them to exercise the choice that the Michigan Constitution provides them.”

He added, “What we have to do between now and November is make sure that every single voter in every single state has a choice. The choice to vote on election day. So the choice to early vote, the more days of early voting, the more social distancing you do and the right to vote absentee with no excuse, the right to vote by mail. Republicans and Democrats agree on that. This president, in a desperate effort to steal an election, is going to stop at nothing.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/20/dnc-chair-perez-trumps-vote-by-mail-opposition-a-desperate-effort-to-steal-an-election/
Classic example of "turning the table"...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Accuse the opposition of what you are guilty, yourself. Control the narrative.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

The way the banks got paid off a few years ago, they should forgive some mortgage debts. That way the people are getting some kind of benefit. The banks have been pillaging for a looong time now. Well if your gonna have it, do it in a meaningful way. The banks have already been bailed out, I mean paid.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
BF200521.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
NOTE: If language bothers you, skip this video.

Nurse Films Himself Beating Up White Elderly Patients | Media Ignores (7 min 01 sec):​
Published on May 21, 2020 by Salty Cracker​
Good news!......
Salty Cracker Update - It looks like they have arrested this person.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1590110090201.png

"Some people [are] falsely claiming it’s a matter of their rights as an American not to" comply with lockdown regulations.

@MSNBCs @mitchellreports

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
BREAKING: Michigan Attorney General says Donald Trump is no longer welcome in the state of Michigan after the President did not wear a mask in public.

"He is a petulant child who refuses to follow the rules. This is not a joke."

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1263577495103852552

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Does this mean I can't shout "chinavirus" in a crowded theater?

During a Dream Theater show.

While they cover Styx Paradise Theater?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
BREAKING: Michigan Attorney General says Donald Trump is no longer welcome in the state of Michigan after the President did not wear a mask in public.

"He is a petulant child who refuses to follow the rules. This is not a joke."

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1263577495103852552
This, from Miss Petty Dictator, herself. She thinks she bosses the president. He’s in my state, he must comply. That should show you where her mind is at. She didn’t say it, but it’s what she’s thinking. Her state, her rules. These people are like tv villains, from the sixties or seventies. Who was that little midget tyrant that James West used to battle on Wild Wild West?

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Thanks SOG. Just had to retweet as I LMFAO

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame