• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'd like to see a Texas longhorn shoved up his pathetic ass
That wouldn’t be too pleasant for the Texas Longhorn. Have a little sympathy.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
H_200609.jpg

Someone needs to inform NPR that a Trump Rally is a Protest and therefore important per the WHO.

We are protesting the Democrats, the never-Trumpers, the Deep State, the Left, and the insanity of them all.

:dduck:

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
shes running for Congress
No she isn't. And the video isn't about her, it's the crazy, delusional girl who is talking about the Trump Campaign letter. DeAnna Lorraine just posted the video.

1591751055878.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The pandering/virtue signalling/ race baiting nonsense is making me ill!

Screenshot_20200609-221424.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Idiots that don't recognize what they are doing is even worse!
I couldn't agree with you more. Therein lies the problem. The many sheep led by the few wolves are always their own worst enemy

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
PROOF WE LIVE IN A CARTOON!!!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I no longer worry about losing America because its already gone. No more drama on my part and no more frustration. I'm just fortunate that most of my life is behind me and I don't have the burden of trying to raise a family on this shitty planet. In fact, I consider it a luxury to sit back and watch the world sink into the abyss the Zionists have worked so hard to build.

The good guy strategy of taking the high road to fend off the Zionists/Communists was doomed to fail from the start. If you're not willing to fight fire with fire you'll be burnt to a crisp.

It's sad but it seems our fate now is totally unavoidable.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20200610-092752.png

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I’ve got my problems with the Governator, but one thing I’ll say about him is that, in all the years I’ve been watching this guy, as Mr. Olympia, actor, celebrity and politician, I have never heard a racist word come out of his mouth and I’ve never heard about him mistreating any black, brown, yellow or red person, in any manner. But, what the hell! He’s white, he’s rich, so he must be a racist.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I’ve got my problems with the Governator, but one thing I’ll say about him is that, in all the years I’ve been watching this guy, as Mr. Olympia, actor, celebrity and politician, I have never heard a racist word come out of his mouth and I’ve never heard about him mistreating any black, brown, yellow or red person, in any manner. But, what the hell! He’s white, he’s rich, so he must be a racist.
Agree. He never came off as a so called racist to me....just like Donald Trump has never come off as a so called racist either. I can't find a single example of so called racism for either of them.

It's worth noting how the term 'racist' came into being and why

1591802117236.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Removed from YouTube as hate speech!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The entertainment business is owned and controlled by the Zionists. It has been for over 100 years. They have the power to implement these cancellations on a global scale and further brainwash their sheepish fans.
I think there was a thread on this subject awhile back. The gist of it was that Hollyweird or Disney had obtained the rights to a lot of old movie classics and were remaking them all in the PC values fashion and eliminating the old versions, which are now unacceptable to them. I have always been a movie fan, but hate tv, it’s pure garbage. But, I’ve been working consistently on my DVD collection for years now, before all those old classics become unobtainium. I hate people telling me what I can’t read or watch, or say or think.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, he just "dipped" into the hired help is all and married miss angular face maria shriver...then he got his eyes examined.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yeah, he just "dipped" into the hired help is all and married miss angular face maria shriver...then he got his eyes examined.
Well yeah, but that’s beside the point of the conversation, unless I’m not reading you right.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I’ve got my Mel Brooks collection on DVD so when Blazing Saddles gets pulled I’m still good

george Orwell really called it

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I’ve got my Mel Brooks collection on DVD so when Blazing Saddles gets pulled I’m still good

george Orwell really called it
There’s one I need to get!

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
UCLA Prof. Placed on Leave After Refusing to Postpone Exams for Black Students

UCLA Professor Gordon Klein has been placed on leave after rejecting a request to postpone a final exam for black students in response to the death of George Floyd. Over 20,000 people have signed a petition that calls on UCLA officials to fire Klein. When Klein was asked to postpone black students’ exams, he replied by quoting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.: “Remember that MLK famously said that people should not be evaluated based on the ‘color of their skin. Do you think that your request would run afoul of MLK’s admonition?”

According to a report by NBC News, UCLA accounting lecturer Gordon Klein has been placed on leave in response to a student campaign that has called for his termination.

Klein, who has been teaching at UCLA for 39 years, earned the ire of some members of the UCLA community when he pushed back against a request to postpone the final examinations in his accounting courses for Black students.

Students and faculty at institutions including UC San Diego have argued that universities and colleges should offer “universal passing” grades to Black students in response to the death of George Floyd.

“Thanks for your suggestion in your email below that I give black students special treatment, given the tragedy in Minnesota,” Klein wrote in an email to students. “Do you know the names of the classmates that are black? How can I identify them since we’ve been having online classes only? Are there any students that may be of mixed parentage, such as half black-half Asian? What do you suggest I do with respect to them? A full concession or just half?

“Remember that MLK famously said that people should not be evaluated based on the ‘color of their skin,'” Klein added. “Do you think that your request would run afoul of MLK’s admonition?”

Students published a petition last week in which they called on UCLA to fire Klein over the email. The petition argues that Klein should be terminated because his email violated UCLA’s “holistic” and “inclusive” values.

“We ask for your support now in holding Professor Klein to the same ethical standards he claims to be essential to a holistic and inclusive educational experience, which is what he owes to his students as an educational leader,” the petition reads. “We, the students, refuse to support Gordon Klein any further and demand to see his employment terminated as soon as possible.”

According to the Free Beacon, Klein is under police protection following threats of violence.

Breitbart News reported last week that students at the University of Washington demanded that the university adopt a gentle grading policy for Black students in response to the recent social unrest.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/06/10/ucla-prof-placed-on-leave-after-refusing-to-postpone-exams-for-black-students/

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
UCLA Prof. Placed on Leave After Refusing to Postpone Exams for Black Students

UCLA Professor Gordon Klein has been placed on leave after rejecting a request to postpone a final exam for black students in response to the death of George Floyd. Over 20,000 people have signed a petition that calls on UCLA officials to fire Klein. When Klein was asked to postpone black students’ exams, he replied by quoting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.: “Remember that MLK famously said that people should not be evaluated based on the ‘color of their skin. Do you think that your request would run afoul of MLK’s admonition?”

According to a report by NBC News, UCLA accounting lecturer Gordon Klein has been placed on leave in response to a student campaign that has called for his termination.

Klein, who has been teaching at UCLA for 39 years, earned the ire of some members of the UCLA community when he pushed back against a request to postpone the final examinations in his accounting courses for Black students.

Students and faculty at institutions including UC San Diego have argued that universities and colleges should offer “universal passing” grades to Black students in response to the death of George Floyd.

“Thanks for your suggestion in your email below that I give black students special treatment, given the tragedy in Minnesota,” Klein wrote in an email to students. “Do you know the names of the classmates that are black? How can I identify them since we’ve been having online classes only? Are there any students that may be of mixed parentage, such as half black-half Asian? What do you suggest I do with respect to them? A full concession or just half?

“Remember that MLK famously said that people should not be evaluated based on the ‘color of their skin,'” Klein added. “Do you think that your request would run afoul of MLK’s admonition?”

Students published a petition last week in which they called on UCLA to fire Klein over the email. The petition argues that Klein should be terminated because his email violated UCLA’s “holistic” and “inclusive” values.

“We ask for your support now in holding Professor Klein to the same ethical standards he claims to be essential to a holistic and inclusive educational experience, which is what he owes to his students as an educational leader,” the petition reads. “We, the students, refuse to support Gordon Klein any further and demand to see his employment terminated as soon as possible.”

According to the Free Beacon, Klein is under police protection following threats of violence.

Breitbart News reported last week that students at the University of Washington demanded that the university adopt a gentle grading policy for Black students in response to the recent social unrest.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/06/10/ucla-prof-placed-on-leave-after-refusing-to-postpone-exams-for-black-students/
They should be held to the same standards as everybody else.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1591835972597.png

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
You said "you had problems with the governator"...that would be one....thinkin' with the wrong head! Lol
I get ya now. My problems with Arnold is that he’s become a complete sellout to the leftist political agenda. One recent case in point is that he built a Mr. Universe & six time Mr. Olympia physique eating lots of beef, chicken, fish and eggs. Those were the staples of his diet the whole time he was doing that. Lately, though, he’s been on the “eat less meat” NWO slave-diet train and I despise him for that. His buddy Janes Cameron is a big vegan type guy and he made a documentary film about vegan philosophy and Arnold was in it and is promoting cutting out meat from your diet, at least one day a week. I don’t care if people want to live this way, it’s their choice, but this is going in a direction I don’t like in that people and powers are going to make it more difficult and expensive to get animal protein. I think many, if not most people ought to make animal protein the foundation of their diet and I don’t like anybody who campaigns against it.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Who the fuck ever heard of Snohomish before reading this article?
So, back in the early part of the century, when I was actively protesting IRS and trying to be Patriotic, I came upon a militia group from Snohomish WA; trained there and other locales in OR in NorCali with them. Fine Patriots.

If any burnin' looters show up there, the flames will be snuffed in short order.

They won't even bother now that one of Seattle's finest representatives literally opened the doors to city hall for Antifa.

Snohomish is 30 minutes from Seattle.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The face of evil. This is what we are up against folks.

Pope Francis reminds Catholics that racism is a sin and Jesus would never vote for Trump.
https://twitter.com/STrimel/status/1270684937352556546
1591841811514.png

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have no idea whether Der Gubernator is racist; one of his kids is part Mexican, so maybe not...

Arnold was one of my childhood heroes and I liked some of his movies (Predator, Jingle All the Way).

BUT

When he, who made so much money doing movies with guns, signed the 50 Cal ban:

That was it for me.

Suffice to say, he is no longer one of my heroes.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Suffice to say, he is no longer one of my heroes.
He should have never been one of your hero's. So many other hard working people to admire but they are overlooked because they are not famous.
Watch Craftsman's Legacy & you will have an abundance of people that inspire and motivate you. And they are humble.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The face of evil. This is what we are up against folks.

Pope Francis reminds Catholics that racism is a sin and Jesus would never vote for Trump.
https://twitter.com/STrimel/status/1270684937352556546
View attachment 168615
I haven't seen a single valid example given that proves Trump is a so called racist. The term racist is a made up term in the early 20th century used as a weapon by the Communist left to shut down anyone who argues any of their talking points and I ignore anyone who uses it as such.

Everyone should follow suit

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Am I doing this right?

white silence is violent consent

pope didn’t condemn the racist rapist Biden he agrees with his actions

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I haven't seen a single valid example given that proves Trump is a so called racist.
That's because there ain't one.

The only thing it's based on is that he supports immigration control and won't let illegal immigrants who get arrested, take their kids to jail with them. Relative to racisim, that's all that the brain dead morons have on him.