• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1592197121663.png

Last edited:

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1592240740687.png

The U.S. ambassador to South Korea needs to be fired.

Hanging Black Lives Matter flag in defiance of Sec. Pompeo - disgusting.

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1272526808571838468
1592240786321.png

Admiral Harris who was Joint Chiefs of Staff under the Obama Administration and CONSTANLY travelled with then Secretary Hillary Clinton abroad as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff representative is using our Embassy in South Korea as his soap box.

https://toresays.com/2020/06/14/repeat-insurrection-former-obama-jcs-is-using-our-embassy-as-his-soap-box/

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Typical Leftist
1592323317847.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Notice that that's a white person doing the vandalizing. I will posit that that person is a member of antifa and is trying to stir the pot. Other than that, it has already been shown (on another thread) that Black Lives Matter is a shell corporation used to funnel money into Act Blue so demonrats can collect money from unsuspecting, low-income dupes to fund their chosen candidates for upcoming elections. That why black lives matter to them just before national campaigns and no other time.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Democrat Boston Mayor Supports Removal of Abraham Lincoln Statue – The Man Who Ended Slavery in the United States

Abraham Lincoln and Republicans freed the slaves in America.

Here is a brief history of the end of slavery in America.
Via Michael Zak at Grand Old Partisan and later reposted at Free Republic:

September 22, 1862: Republican President Abraham Lincoln issues preliminary Emancipation Proclamation

January 1, 1863: Emancipation Proclamation, implementing the Republicans’ Confiscation Act of 1862, takes effect

The Democratic Party continues to Support Slavery.

February 9, 1864: Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton deliver over 100,000 signatures to U.S. Senate supporting Republicans’ plans for constitutional amendment to ban slavery

June 15, 1864: Republican Congress votes equal pay for African-American troops serving in U.S. Army during Civil War

June 28, 1864: Republican majority in Congress repeals Fugitive Slave Acts

October 29, 1864: African-American abolitionist Sojourner Truth says of President Lincoln: “I never was treated by anyone with more kindness and cordiality than were shown to me by that great and good man”

January 31, 1865: 13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. House with unanimous Republican support, intense Democrat opposition

Republican Party Support: 100% Democratic Party Support: 23%

March 3, 1865: Republican Congress establishes Freedmen’s Bureau to provide health care, education, and technical assistance to emancipated slaves

April 8, 1865: 13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. Senate

Republican support 100% Democrat support 37%

June 19, 1865: On “Juneteenth,” U.S. troops land in Galveston, TX to enforce ban on slavery that had been declared more than two years before by the Emancipation Proclamation

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/democrat-boston-mayor-supports-removal-abraham-lincoln-statue-man-ended-slavery-united-states/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1592356789607.png

Not being racist isn’t enough, Germans must be ‘anti-racists,’ President Steinmeier insists
German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier has instructed his countrymen to weed out all of their subconscious bigotry, real or imagined, declaring that the nation must take up arms against racism.

In televised remarks on Tuesday, Steinmeier took a somewhat inflexible stance on how to ensure equality in Germany.

“No, it’s not enough not to be a racist. We have to be anti-racists! Racism requires taking a counter-position, counter-speech, action, criticism and – perhaps most difficult – self-criticism, self-examination,” he proclaimed.

The German president went on to pontificate that “anti-racism must be learned, practiced and lived.”

https://www.rt.com/news/492013-steinmeier-anti-racism-germany/

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A friend of mine is conservative and shares a house with a couple liberals. Apparently a couple people were upset with him for saying that all lives matter. He mentioned it when they were in the car and then he got wind later that it upset the snowflakes.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
A friend of mine is conservative and shares a house with a couple liberals. Apparently a couple people were upset with him for saying that all lives matter. you mentioned it when they were in the car and then he got wind later that it upset the snowflakes.
Fuck'em!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Is the sign still there?

Just order the Marines to tear it down.

View attachment 169128
The U.S. ambassador to South Korea needs to be fired.

Hanging Black Lives Matter flag in defiance of Sec. Pompeo - disgusting.

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1272526808571838468
View attachment 169129
Admiral Harris who was Joint Chiefs of Staff under the Obama Administration and CONSTANLY travelled with then Secretary Hillary Clinton abroad as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff representative is using our Embassy in South Korea as his soap box.

https://toresays.com/2020/06/14/repeat-insurrection-former-obama-jcs-is-using-our-embassy-as-his-soap-box/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I've never been a big fan of Dominos pizza, but now that the haters gonna hate, I suppose I will have to patronize them at least once a month now.

I am fairly certain that others will join in and "compensate" for the loss of biz from all the die-hard libturds, never-Trumpers and other TDS sufferers.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I've never been a big fan of Dominos pizza, but now that the haters gonna hate, I suppose I will have to patronize them at least once a month now.

I am fairly certain that others will join in and "compensate" for the loss of biz from all the die-hard libturds, never-Trumpers and other TDS sufferers.
I’ve always liked Dominos Pizza. I don’t eat it very often, because I’m diabetic and there’s too many carbs in pizza and you know, a pizza goes down better with a six pack and there’s too many carbs in a six pack. Damnit!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I too loved Dominos in college. It was $3.33 for a whole medium pizza.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
N

neither have I but I know where I'm going to go for gift certificates to gift to others!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Every time I see this thread in the recent results - I ask myself...

Self...what the fuck did they do today? And then I find out...

And this thread isnt even a scratching of the surface of all the stupid and evil shit these people are dedicating their lives to...

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Every time I see this thread in the recent results - I ask myself...

Self...what the fuck did they do today? And then I find out...

And this thread isnt even a scratching of the surface of all the stupid and evil shit these people are dedicating their lives to...
DJT doesn't even need to campaign.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I too loved Dominos in college. It was $3.33 for a whole medium pizza.
Yeah! I LOVED Domino's when in college.

I got paid to deliver them. They were flexible on hours - as long as I kept the time I had told them I could work, no last-minute changes...they were fine with odd starting times. Got paid minimum-wage, PLUS miles on the car, PLUS tips, PLUS all the free, abandoned or cancelled pizza I wanted. I sometimes took a couple of pies home...cold pizza is still good pizza.

But the lunacy of the times, means, anyone who DARES trifle with the Heroic Radical Mob of the moment, is going to be Cancelled. It's tiresome.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We are living in Irons' Cartoon World.

Are you not entertained?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Dominoes Pizza is yucky. The crust is too thick. My employer always gets it for training days. :Yuck:
Agreed, Dominoes is the antithesis of Italian pizza. It's bread and Ragu

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Eight year old boy arrested for asking if he could buy candy with fake money

At a parade in Switzerland, fake money was thrown around for children to collect.

The obviously fake cash is called “spirit money.” Featuring Chinese symbols, it is meant as an offering to the dead so they can prosper in the afterlife.

An eight year old Swiss boy later asked a shop clerk if he could use the play money to buy candy. To be clear, the kid did not try to trick the shopkeeper, or pass off the money as real.

A normal person would laugh, and politely explain that only central banks are allowed to use fake money.

Instead, this shopkeeper opted to call the police.

Again, a reasonable officer could have stopped it all there.

Instead, the boy and his ten year old brother were taken to the police station. Police took their mugshots, but did not charge them with a crime.

Police did however search the family’s home, where police found some other play money.

These cops essentially confiscated Monopoly money, as if they were busting a counterfeiting operation.

Click here to read the full story.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
A friend of mine is conservative and shares a house with a couple liberals. Apparently a couple people were upset with him for saying that all lives matter. He mentioned it when they were in the car and then he got wind later that it upset the snowflakes.
Sort of like the last public school I worked in. We would get new teachers that were Feminists. Since I was a guy, I was shunned.

Next thing you know, one of these highly "educated" feminists would have a vehicle problem. So who do they go to? Me, the guy. They wanted their
wheels fixed. I guess they had to rely on a guy for something!