• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Did you all miss the point that they are censoring fox? Who gives a shit what fox pundits say, bottom line any censorship is unamerican.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Did you all miss the point that they are censoring fox? Who gives a shit what fox pundits say, bottom line any censorship is unamerican.
No, they're gonna censor everyone who doesn't agree with them. It's a big problem but Faux News isn't any more special than every Twitter individual poster being censored too. Funny you say it's unAmerican. Tell me what's American! The communists tyrants and greedy traitors in Congress? The career senators and representatives who have become millionaires in the 40 some odd years they've 'served' in their positions? The only people they've served are themselves. What's American? Nobody knows any more! All of our government has become unAmerican!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That is one way to get an early discharge, albeit dishonorably.

Maybe she thinks Barry is still CINC...

She looks retarded and very out of shape. The Navy seems to be scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Then they'll pick anyone they want whenever they want....where did they take
THen why are they not picking up piglooser, upchuck, nooseum, killary, soros etc.....

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Black Loons Matter

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/hillary-clinton-alternate-history-tv-series-rodham

Read article if you want but the comments are GOLD!

Critics mock Hillary Clinton 'alternate history' TV series reportedly in development for Hulu
'Spoiler: James Comey still gets fired,' one critic joked

Comments:

What a waste of time and money. Who cares? Who will watch this very hairy scary fairy tale?

Actually, I care a great deal. Hulu is a leftist company; I want them to waste their cash on Shrillery and things like her because then Hulu gives less to Marxist causes like BLM and ANTIFA. Get woke and go broke...I hope.

In this time of billionaires throwing money around, consider donating a small amount to help a little girl. There's a sad little girl who dreams of public service and running for office. Make her happy by donating to Make-A-Wish for little Hillary from Chappaqua.

1 Like

• I...I...I'm going to cry. Perhaps I should go to the woods of Chappaquiddic-on-the-Hudson and hug Hillary. I'll bring some Chardonnay.

So she never meets Bill, can't get a legit job after Watergate, ends up living with Madalyn Murray O'Hair in a trailer park, drunkenly filing atheist lawsuits and ordering D batteries by the gross?

• Actually, if she had not met Bill she would have married Webb Hubbel and poor little what's-her-name would have a real daddy.

• That woman has been in an alternate universe her whole life. Why would this show be any different. She would still loose the election.

3 Likes

Is Webster Hubble still Chelsea's real dad in this alternate reality?

2 Likes

• Look at Chelsea and answer your own question.

Democratic “Presidential” Reveal ! Watch for Democratic Party Treachery No Biden Vice President - C Harris .. For President = Hillary !

2 Likes

Yep....Biden about to have a fall down his stairs

Now that should be a real comedy show.

3 Likes

"who asked for this" on the twitter feed above is the perfect response. If you are interested in this tripe, seek immediate therapy.

4 Likes

Twilight Zone, One Step Beyond, and the Outer Limits have already been done.

5 Likes

Who wants to watch a film about a drunk in a gutter cussing at passerbys? Fun for a minute or two but gets boring quick.

6 Likes

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I love it!

Since her alternate reality excludes Bill, mayhaps she is admitting she knows that William Jefferson Clinton is going down...

Funniest part is that her alternate reality cannot keep her from going with him to GITMO and beyond.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/hillary-clinton-alternate-history-tv-series-rodham

Read article if you want but the comments are GOLD!

Critics mock Hillary Clinton 'alternate history' TV series reportedly in development for Hulu
'Spoiler: James Comey still gets fired,' one critic joked

Comments:

So she never meets Bill, can't get a legit job after Watergate, ends up living with Madalyn Murray O'Hair in a trailer park, drunkenly filing atheist lawsuits and ordering D batteries by the gross?

• Actually, if she had not met Bill she would have married Webb Hubbel and poor little what's-her-name would have a real daddy.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Would be ironic if this guy headed to Governor Gavin Newsom's house or to Nancy Pelosi's house. But those rich folk have security details, he wouldn't get far. Unfortunately, the next victim of this lunatic will be some innocent family.

TP200724.jpg

California: ‘Mr. Rape, Torture, Kill’ Sex Offender Freed from Mental Hospital
excerpt:​
“Smith, an unstable individual, has openly made threats to rape and murder children and has stated that he would re-offend upon his release,” Orange County Board of Supervisors Chairwoman Michelle Steel said in a statement.​

The guy tells them he will do it again and they still let the nut loose. The liberal politicians in California are sowing some really stupid seeds. It's going to be a doozy, come harvest time. They will have nobody to blame but themselves.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Would be ironic if this guy headed to Governor Gavin Newsom's house or to Nancy Pelosi's house. But those rich folk have security details, he wouldn't get far. Unfortunately, the next victim of this lunatic will be some innocent family.

California: ‘Mr. Rape, Torture, Kill’ Sex Offender Freed from Mental Hospital
“Smith, an unstable individual, has openly made threats to rape and murder children and has stated that he would re-offend upon his release,” Orange County Board of Supervisors Chairwoman Michelle Steel said in a statement.​

The guy tells them he will do it again and they still let the nut loose. The liberal politicians in California are sowing some really stupid seeds. It's going to be a doozy, come harvest time. They will have nobody to blame but themselves.
Was this the BDK killer, from awhile back? They let this crazy sonuvabitch out? They should have put him down, like a mad dog.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Was this the BDK killer, from awhile back? They let this crazy sonuvabitch out? They should have put him down, like a mad dog.
If you meant RTK, yes.

During hearings every six years, Smith has said that he goes by the name “Mr. RTK,” which stands for “Mr. Rape, Torture, Kill” and has claimed to have murdered three boys and sexually abused 200 others. Smith has said he fantasizes about raping and killing boys.​

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Seems they would be personally responsible............ he's the only one being honest here.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Florida motorcycle crash victim “died of Covid”

Sadly, a man from Florida who crashed his motorcycle succumbed to Covid-19.

At least, that was according to the Florida Health Department.

Florida initially counted the motorcycle death as one of those rare cases where a 20-something year old died of Covid.

This came to light during a press conference with a local health official.

When reporters asked if any of the young victims had any underlying conditions, the health official said, “The first one didn’t have any. He died in a motorcycle accident.”

He added, “But you could actually argue that it could have been the Covid-19 that caused him to crash.”

After the media picked up the story, the state corrected the data.

But it makes you wonder– how much can you trust the official statistics?

Click here to read the full story.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Maybe his mask was too tight?

“But you could actually argue that it could have been the Covid-19 that caused him to crash.”
I will scientifically hypothesize that if 1 mask is good, then the facial application of 20 masks is 20x more effective at preventing disease.

I intend to prove my theory by piling 20 masks directly upon the bodily breathing apparati of a sample group consisting equitably of executives and approbating representatives from all the states which mandate masks.

I suggest initial test subjects be randomly and involuntarily plucked from the following states:

California

Michigan

New Jersey

New York

Washington

I hypothesize a 100% mortality rate which can be directly attributed to COVID 19.

Further testing will likely be necessary until mask mandates cease or all test subjects are deceased, whichever is first.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I suggest initial test subjects be performed on governors so they can lead by example from the following states:
FIFY

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1595710581035.png
1595710595662.png
1595710604711.png
1595710613721.png

All-Black Armed “Not Fking Around Coalition” Holds Rally in Memphis — Member Gets Shot When Other Members Start Fking Around #NFAC

Members of all-black and armed Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC) met up in Memphis this weekend. NFAC is holding an armed rally for Breonna Taylor.

The rally was supposed to start at noon.

But then someone got shot accidentally.

So the cops were called in to help.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/black-armed-not-fking-around-coalition-holds-rally-memphis-member-gets-shot-members-start-fking-around/

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
View attachment 173927 View attachment 173928 View attachment 173929 View attachment 173930
All-Black Armed “Not Fking Around Coalition” Holds Rally in Memphis — Member Gets Shot When Other Members Start Fking Around #NFAC

Members of all-black and armed Not F**king Around Coalition (NFAC) met up in Memphis this weekend. NFAC is holding an armed rally for Breonna Taylor.

The rally was supposed to start at noon.

But then someone got shot accidentally.

So the cops were called in to help.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/black-armed-not-fking-around-coalition-holds-rally-memphis-member-gets-shot-members-start-fking-around/
BreonnaTalyor

WHO???

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/fea...-black-trump-supporter-murdered-in-milwaukee/

Prominent Black Trump Supporter Murdered in Milwaukee
By Dan O'DonnellJul 24, 2020
A black Trump supporter who was well known in his community for standing on street corners with "Vote Trump" signs as well as signs plastered with Bible verses was killed in broad daylight in Milwaukee's Riverwest neighborhood Thursday afternoon.
Bernell Tremmell, 60, was shot in front of his business, Expression Publications, at 911 E. Wright. The building is covered in handmade signs, the most prominent of which read "Vote Donald Trump 2020," and "Re-Elect Trump 2020." Law enforcement sources tell "The Dan O'Donnell Show" that it is impossible to know the motive for the shooting since the suspect is not yet in custody, but detectives are investigating the possibility that Tremmell was killed over his political beliefs.

Photo: FOX 6
He had spent the past few weeks advocating for Trump's re-election in his neighborhood and in front of City Hall in downtown Milwaukee and engaged people who would react to his message.
"I had an interaction with him last Saturday across the street from Walmart on Capitol Drive," said one woman who did not wish to be identified. "It was the second time I had seen him with his Trump sign and I pulled my car over to chat with him. What a nice, friendly man! We chatted for several minutes, and I told him I was proud of him and he’s very brave to put himself out there so visibly as a Trump supporter!"

Photo: Anonymous Source, Used with Permission
Law enforcement sources tell "The Dan O'Donnell Show" that the suspect rode up to Tremmell as he sat in front of his business, shot him and then rode away. That suspect is still on the loose. Anyone with information about the shooting is urged to contact the Milwaukee Police Department.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
James Carville still thinks Trump might pull out of race rather than risk a landslide defeat

https://www.yahoo.com/news/james-ca...r-than-risk-a-landslide-defeat-232816359.html

Veteran Democratic strategist James Carville doubled down Friday on his prediction that President Trump may yet abandon his run for reelection when confronted with poll numbers showing that he is in danger of getting swamped in an electoral “tsunami” that might rival Herbert Hoover’s 1932 landslide defeat to Franklin D. Roosevelt.

In an interview on the Yahoo News podcast Skullduggery, Carville said Trump’s political standing appears to be in virtual free fall, as Republicans are increasingly panicked that he will cost them control of the Senate.

“This is not a party that is falling apart. This is a party that has already fallen apart,” said Carville about the state of the GOP. “And Trump is going to have to come to grips with [deciding] ‘am I better off saying I’m not running and coming back in 2024 ... or getting the living crap beat out of me.’ ”

Carville first started raising the possibility that Trump might leave the 2020 race reelection in commentary and TV appearances earlier this month.

But he expanded on his predicted (and hoped for) scenario in the Skullduggery interview.

“He’s going to conclude with Jared [Kushner] that his brand is worth more resigning than it is getting destroyed — and when I say destroyed I mean 1932 destroyed,” Carville said, referring to the 1932 election during the depths of the Great Depression when Roosevelt crushed President Hoover, capturing 472 electoral votes to Hoover’s 59.

As it now stands, Trump is scheduled to accept the Republican nomination at the (now largely virtual) Republican National Convention, which is one month away.

To be sure, Carville, who was one of the top political strategists for Bill Clinton, is an intensely partisan Democrat who relishes trying to demoralize his adversaries with unabashed political spin. He is also consulting with an independent-expenditure Democratic group, American Bridge, that he says is planning to spend $90 million this fall aimed at cutting Trump’s margin in counties he carried in 2016 in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

His prediction came on a day that new poll numbers showed Trump’s standing in key swing states falling precipitously. A Fox News poll released Friday showed that Trump is behind presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden by 11 points in Pennsylvania and nine points in Michigan — both states Trump carried in his narrow victory over Hillary Clinton in 2016. A Quinnipiac poll released Thursday had Trump down 13 points in Florida — a state the president cannot afford to lose.

Carville’s comments also came the day after Trump was forced to scrap his plans to hold next month’s Republican convention in Jacksonville, Florida, in light of the soaring rise in the number of coronavirus cases and COVID-19-related deaths in the state. Although Trump said he was forced to make that difficult decision in order to “protect” the American people, Carville noted that Trump’s retreat on the convention will only hurt him with his hard-core base — a group that has tended to dismiss the dangers from the virus and stuck with the president because they view him as defiant and unbowed.

“The number to look for [in the polls] is ‘strong leader,’ ” Carville said. “That’s always been what’s propped him up. A couple of Democratic pollsters are saying, ‘We’re starting to see a decline in the strong leader number.’ ’’

Trump’s decision to back down on holding the Jacksonville convention will only chip away at those numbers even more.

“That is going to hurt him,” Carville concluded.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Should We Cancel Georgetown Since It Was Named After King George? (4 min 16 sec):

Published on Jul 24, 2020 by Turning Point USA​

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
James Carville still thinks Trump might pull out of race rather than risk a landslide defeat

https://www.yahoo.com/news/james-ca...r-than-risk-a-landslide-defeat-232816359.html

Veteran Democratic strategist James Carville doubled down Friday on his prediction that President Trump may yet abandon his run for reelection when confronted with poll numbers showing that he is in danger of getting swamped in an electoral “tsunami” that might rival Herbert Hoover’s 1932 landslide defeat to Franklin D. Roosevelt.

In an interview on the Yahoo News podcast Skullduggery, Carville said Trump’s political standing appears to be in virtual free fall, as Republicans are increasingly panicked that he will cost them control of the Senate.

“This is not a party that is falling apart. This is a party that has already fallen apart,” said Carville about the state of the GOP. “And Trump is going to have to come to grips with [deciding] ‘am I better off saying I’m not running and coming back in 2024 ... or getting the living crap beat out of me.’ ”

Carville first started raising the possibility that Trump might leave the 2020 race reelection in commentary and TV appearances earlier this month.

But he expanded on his predicted (and hoped for) scenario in the Skullduggery interview.

“He’s going to conclude with Jared [Kushner] that his brand is worth more resigning than it is getting destroyed — and when I say destroyed I mean 1932 destroyed,” Carville said, referring to the 1932 election during the depths of the Great Depression when Roosevelt crushed President Hoover, capturing 472 electoral votes to Hoover’s 59.

As it now stands, Trump is scheduled to accept the Republican nomination at the (now largely virtual) Republican National Convention, which is one month away.

To be sure, Carville, who was one of the top political strategists for Bill Clinton, is an intensely partisan Democrat who relishes trying to demoralize his adversaries with unabashed political spin. He is also consulting with an independent-expenditure Democratic group, American Bridge, that he says is planning to spend $90 million this fall aimed at cutting Trump’s margin in counties he carried in 2016 in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

His prediction came on a day that new poll numbers showed Trump’s standing in key swing states falling precipitously. A Fox News poll released Friday showed that Trump is behind presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden by 11 points in Pennsylvania and nine points in Michigan — both states Trump carried in his narrow victory over Hillary Clinton in 2016. A Quinnipiac poll released Thursday had Trump down 13 points in Florida — a state the president cannot afford to lose.

Carville’s comments also came the day after Trump was forced to scrap his plans to hold next month’s Republican convention in Jacksonville, Florida, in light of the soaring rise in the number of coronavirus cases and COVID-19-related deaths in the state. Although Trump said he was forced to make that difficult decision in order to “protect” the American people, Carville noted that Trump’s retreat on the convention will only hurt him with his hard-core base — a group that has tended to dismiss the dangers from the virus and stuck with the president because they view him as defiant and unbowed.

“The number to look for [in the polls] is ‘strong leader,’ ” Carville said. “That’s always been what’s propped him up. A couple of Democratic pollsters are saying, ‘We’re starting to see a decline in the strong leader number.’ ’’

Trump’s decision to back down on holding the Jacksonville convention will only chip away at those numbers even more.

“That is going to hurt him,” Carville concluded.
Carville is so full of crap it shows up on his ugly face.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
:dduck:

I love reading tweets by James Woods.

JW200726.jpg

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist