• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
NOTE: If language bothers you, skip this video.

White BLM Activist Tells African Woman That He's Blacker Than Her (6 min 29 sec):​
Published on Jul 30, 2020 by Salty Cracker​

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Interesting video Newmisty, I don't really watch Mark Dice because I find his voice very irritating, but there was some very good info in that one. Thanks.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Interesting video Newmisty, I don't really watch Mark Dice because I find his voice very irritating, but there was some very good info in that one. Thanks.
I agree, he's been hitting a lot of home runs recently and has allowed me to acclimate to him.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
LOL! I like the face mask he is selling. I may have to order one just to trigger some folks.

1596213294182.png

I can rotate between it and my Trump 2020 mask.

:dduck:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
LOL! I like the face mask he is selling. I may have to order one just to trigger some folks.

I can rotate between it and my Trump 2020 mask.

:dduck:
Its brilliant! Triggering libs with their own mandated safety protocols.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
President Donald Trump brought attention "to the catastrophic problem of universal mail-in ballots" (0 min 48 sec):

Published on Jul 31, 2020 by Donald J Trump​

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
President Donald Trump brought attention "to the catastrophic problem of universal mail-in ballots" (0 min 48 sec):

Published on Jul 31, 2020 by Donald J Trump​
Doesn't get more straightforward and clearer than that.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The next three posts kinda tie together...

Indiana Executive Order carries 6 months in jail for no mask

First it was individual towns threatening jail time over not wearing masks.

Now the entire state of Indiana will force residents to wear masks anytime they are in public, with the threat of jail hanging over anyone who does not comply.

The Governor of Indiana thinks six months in jail is appropriate for people who don’t wear a mask in public.

But he said, "We are going to continue to try to appeal to Hoosiers to do the right thing… mask police will not be patrolling Hoosier streets."

So then what’s that six months in jail for?

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
… but Mask Police WILL be patrolling Miami streets

The mask police have formed a 39-officer-strong unit in Miami to look for violators showing their dirty faces in public.

Anyone caught without a mask will be charged $50 for a first offense, then $100.

A third offense comes with a $500 fine, and arrest.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
… yet somehow Federal employees are exempt from wearing masks

You can now be fined $1,000 in Washington DC for not wearing a mask in public.

But the Mayor exempted lawmakers, judges, and federal employees from the order. So apparently federal employees are unable to spread the virus?

That must be why the laws only apply to peasants like us, not to the important people making and enforcing the laws.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
California State Universities now require Social Justice course

The California State University system is adding its first new general education requirement in 40 years.

Students at all 23 college campuses will now be required to take a class on either social justice, or ethnic studies.

But this new requirement was met with ANGER by the California Faculty Association.

They said it was “deplorable and disrespectful” that this requirement was passed without the consultation of CSU Council of Ethnic Studies.

And they were disappointed that the new rule didn’t go far enough, because some of the classes that fulfill the requirement are not closely enough related to ethnic studies.

This is a great reason to absolutely NEVER try to appease the Twitter mob-- they won’t be satisfied, they will always want more. And YOU might even become a target for being the wrong kind of woke.

But this is a great way to truly mark the point where a college degree becomes worthless (especially when you are paying full tuition for online classes).

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
California State Universities now require Social Justice course

The California State University system is adding its first new general education requirement in 40 years.

Students at all 23 college campuses will now be required to take a class on either social justice, or ethnic studies.

But this new requirement was met with ANGER by the California Faculty Association.

They said it was “deplorable and disrespectful” that this requirement was passed without the consultation of CSU Council of Ethnic Studies.

And they were disappointed that the new rule didn’t go far enough, because some of the classes that fulfill the requirement are not closely enough related to ethnic studies.

This is a great reason to absolutely NEVER try to appease the Twitter mob-- they won’t be satisfied, they will always want more. And YOU might even become a target for being the wrong kind of woke.

But this is a great way to truly mark the point where a college degree becomes worthless (especially when you are paying full tuition for online classes).

Who the fuck cares about what a communist country requires. Nobody worth anything recognizes CA as a part of the union any longer. Let it burn!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Who the fuck cares about what a communist country requires. Nobody worth anything recognizes CA as a part of the union any longer. Let it burn!
Obviously, you keep forgetting that there are tens of millions of freedom-loving Patriots who, like myself, were born in a free-state, and watched in horror as it became progressively infested by the communist agenda.

Those who attempted to fight back were incarcerated, cancelled, and murdered; many fled for "free states" like Oregon, Arizona and Nevada, only to see those states corrupted.

Get outside LA, the Bay Area or Sacramento, and you are in a different state; The State of Jefferson.

What do we have without hope?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Livin' in a farkin cartoon...

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Obviously, you keep forgetting that there are tens of millions of freedom-loving Patriots who, like myself, were born in a free-state, and watched in horror as it became progressively infested by the communist agenda.
so true

I have been to most of Cali, and could attest that there are many many good people residing there. It really is a amazing place.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Funny how blacks continue to insist people accept their thug, gangster, ass hanging out, ho's, unwed mothers, destruction culture by using the color of their skin.

Paint the courts, end zones, wear shits, protest. People will vote with their wallets and not attend or watch.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Those who attempted to fight back were incarcerated, cancelled, and murdered; many fled for "free states" like Oregon, Arizona and Nevada, only to see those states corrupted.

Get outside LA, the Bay Area or Sacramento, and you are in a different state; The State of Jefferson.

What do we have without hope?
I stand corrected. My blind frustration sometimes gets the best of me and I post stuff like that without thinking. My apologies to the good people who live behind enemy lines. I'm not sure where the growing Bolshevism in this country will all lead but it won't end well for any of us.

Last edited:

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We can hang individually or collectively but hang we will.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We can hang individually or collectively but hang we will.
Not this guy brother! I'm a very dangerous man against those who wish to hang me. They'd never get the chance and I'll take at least one of them with me

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Not this guy brother! I'm a very dangerous man against those who wish to hang me. They'd never get the chance and I'll take at least one of them with me
That’s the spirit. Make yourself hard to kill and make them pay for trying.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/tax...ionaires-would-create-54percent-tax-rate.html

Tax hike on California millionaires would create 54% tax rate
Published Thu, Jul 30 20202:31 PM EDTUpdated Thu, Jul 30 20204:31 PM EDT

Key Points
  • Democrats in the California state legislature this week proposed a tax hike on the state’s highest earners to help pay for schools and services hurt by the pandemic.
  • The proposal would raise taxes on California millionaires, and result in a top tax rate of nearly 54% for federal and state taxes for the highest earners.
  • The plan follows proposals in New York state to raise taxes on the wealthy to pay for a widening budget deficit.
1596296620789.png

High end luxury stores and businesses on Rodeo Drive in the Beverly Hills shopping district of Los Angeles California USA. Rodeo drive is a famous high-end shopping street featuring a variety of renowned designer shops, hotels & restaurants. Beverly Hills is a city in California’s Los Angeles County and home to many Hollywood movie stars.
Getty Images

A proposal to raise taxes on California millionaires would result in a top tax rate of nearly 54% for federal and state taxes.

Democrats in the California state legislature this week proposed a tax hike on the state’s highest earners to help pay for schools and services hurt by the coronavirus pandemic. Legislators say the tax hike would raise more than $6 billion a year, and would redirect funding from the wealthy to those who have been hit hardest by the Covid-19 crisis.

Yet the California proposal would raise the highest state tax rate in the country even higher, and renew the possibility of wealthy Californians fleeing the state.

California’s top marginal tax rate is 13.3%. The new proposal would add three new surcharges on seven-figure earners. It would add a 1% surcharge to gross income of more than $1 million, 3% on income over $2 million and 3.5% on income above $5 million.

So the top tax rate would be 16.8%, on income of more than $5 million and the combined state and federal tax rate for California’s top earners would soar to 53.8%. With the deduction on state and local taxes capped at $10,000 under the Trump tax cuts, the top-earning Californians wouldn’t be able to deduct the new taxes from their federal returns.
The tax would only effect the top 0.5% of California taxpayers. But that small group of super-earners — many of them in tech — pay 40% of the state’s tax revenues, according to California’s Franchise Tax Board. The new tax rate would also apply to capital gains, which accounts for a large share of tech income, since California taxes capital gains at the same rates as ordinary income.

With many tech companies now allowing executives to work remotely for the next year, top earners could more easily leave the state and work in places with no income tax, like Nevada and Texas. If the new tax is approved in August, it would be retroactive for this year and apply to income earned since January 2020.
“The tax hikes would be the tipping point for many taxpayers,” said Robert Gutierrez, president of the California Taxpayers Association, which advocates lower taxes, “prompting them to book a one-way trip to one of the 49 states with lower taxes.”

The plan follows proposals in New York state to raise taxes on the wealthy to pay for a widening budget deficit. And it adds to a growing debate over expanding inequality during the pandemic and who should pay the soaring costs to government.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I love it when the dumbasses do things like that.

It just drives home the point that they never think things through and never consider the consequences.

All those making a million or more will simply move out of state and the state's tax revenue drops like stone.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hope she writes him outta the will!