• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Can you provide a link or something to verify this?
I don't have an article but here's a video clip.

New NV Law Allows Democrats to Enter Nursing Homes, Vote for Dementia Patients w/o Their Signature (4 min 39 sec):

Published on Aug 3, 2020 by Jim Hoft​

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Everything is racist now! So tiresome! At some point the elastic is going to snap

1596630136880.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1596630528794.png
1596640876313.png

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Everything is racist now! So tiresome! At some point the elastic is going to snap

View attachment 175358
ZOMG!!! You mean due to coronavirus(FAKERY) some parents may ultimately teach their own offspring more and/or better than others?!?

Learning is so ray-cis!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Sexual deviancy is a luxury.

And frantic acting-out of deviancy and perversion, is a sign of Fourth-Turning crises. The Late (Western) Roman Empire. The Third Reich.

Others, certainly, but not dwelt on in high-school history texts (where most of us learned, prior to Howard Zimm).

Now it's our turn. Some soy-boi freak with a green mop-head wig and an INSISTANCE...that he iz WOMBYN...and HE's angry that the 57-Genders crowd are stealing his/her thunder.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
...next I think the "normies" strike back. I'm sick to freaking death of being told two moms, two dads, or just one of either should be the "new normal". That's just BS and I don't care what the racist aholes over at BLM.com have to say about it. A man and a woman working together will, on average, raise better adjusted children than any other combination. ...period...end of.

Attempts to normalize pedophilia are a leap too far for many...hopefully most. We need some push back against these lunatics.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This gave me morning laughter

Screenshot_20200805-082700.png

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Woman Confronts Man For Not Wearing Mask, Throws Coffee In His Face (3 min 09 sec):

Published on Aug 3, 2020 by Drew Berquist​

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Woman Confronts Man For Not Wearing Mask, Throws Coffee In His Face (3 min 09 sec):

He should have delivered a solid cunt punt!! If some self entitled bitch threw coffee in my face she's be taking all her meals through a straw for the next 6 months

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1596652439345.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Fight Marxist Democrats Like our Lives Depend on It - Alex Newman (33 min 20 sec):

Published on Aug 4, 2020 by Greg Hunter​

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
VP Joe Biden: "Why the hell would I take a [cognitive] test?"

Uh... again a reply that has nothing to do with the question...

"Are you a junkie? Come on Man!"
"Trump can't tell the difference between an elephant and a lion"...
"As I joke with him... uh,... I actually shouldn't say this..." (so he doesn't...)
... "uh... duh... my physical & uh....hum... uh... my mental fill... uh...fitness... American Public to make a judgement about who I am"

- Already done... "overcooked"

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I guess nobody told Drooling Joe about drug (cocaine) screening before starting most jobs.
I need some of the drugs he's taking... Seem to boost self-confidence and feeling of well-being even when you're drooling and your diaper is full...

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I need some of the drugs he's taking... Seem to boost self-confidence and feeling of well-being even when you're drooling and your diaper is full...
Although it does seem to impair one's cognitive abilities and causes speech impediment.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Although it does seem to impair one's cognitive abilities and causes speech impediment.
... perhaps he's so far gone naturally that the drugs actually IMPROVE his "abilities & speech"...?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
some fun opinion pieces on Biden debating Trump

and here the NYT is waaaay off base...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
from a few months ago...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
"like Chauncey Gardener in Being There" (good 1976 movie, btw...)

In his latest appearance Joe Biden ‘forgets where he is then laughs it off’

Trump touts mental fitness, says Biden 'obligated' to take a cognitive test

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
And this is most likely who would sit in the Oval Office for Biden's 3 last years of his term of office... Scary, how she turns everything upside-down and inside-out... (and if something happened to her, next in line is Nancy Pelosi!)

Dem Debate: Sen. Kamala Harris has a message for President Trump

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Pretty proud of herself. Telling that "SHE" was going to win the election......

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Pretty proud of herself. Telling that "SHE" was going to win the election......
Kamala with that "go girl" attitude, head bobbing & all... Can just imagine her at a fast-food or wallmart creating havoc...

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
And this is most likely who would sit in the Oval Office for Biden's 3 last years of his term of office... Scary, how she turns everything upside-down and inside-out... (and if something happened to her, next in line is Nancy Pelosi!)

Dem Debate: Sen. Kamala Harris has a message for President Trump

Kamala is so full of crap, she would overflow Biden’s diaper.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

If it's not Grand Hypocrisy, they're not a real liberal. Just demonstrating that acceptance and tolerance preach so heavily right.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Alaskan anon here, and in the main city of Anchorage our liberal mayor felt he needed to subject the city to another 4 week ban on indoor dining & bars.
2 diners said they couldn't afford another shutdown and remain in business, and have decided to defy the mayor.
The first to do so, has had to close 6 hours early the last 2 days because so many have shown up to support them they ran out of food!
When the city thugs showed up Tuesday to serve them papers, everyone in the restaurant and in line outside booed them, and one security guard that looked like a cop was immediately challenged by patrons.
People have been calling in and asking to pay for random tables' Bill's, and when I was there at the early closing Tuesday a king paid every open tab!
Now today 2 more eateries have said they will open up as well!
Stand up to these tyrants!

**************************************************************************************************************************************

NC Gov (Roy Cooper) signed his (political) Death Notice today but instituting FIVE more weeks of Phase 2 "Safer At Home". Restaurants are open at (about) 50% but BARS are closed. Many are saying that they won't be able to survive and will close permanently. Cooper doesn't care about the economy.

#############################################################################################################

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Alaskan anon here, and in the main city of Anchorage our liberal mayor felt he needed to subject the city to another 4 week ban on indoor dining & bars.
2 diners said they couldn't afford another shutdown and remain in business, and have decided to defy the mayor.
The first to do so, has had to close 6 hours early the last 2 days because so many have shown up to support them they ran out of food!
When the city thugs showed up Tuesday to serve them papers, everyone in the restaurant and in line outside booed them, and one security guard that looked like a cop was immediately challenged by patrons.
People have been calling in and asking to pay for random tables' Bill's, and when I was there at the early closing Tuesday a king paid every open tab!
Now today 2 more eateries have said they will open up as well!
Stand up to these tyrants!

**************************************************************************************************************************************

NC Gov (Roy Cooper) signed his (political) Death Notice today but instituting FIVE more weeks of Phase 2 "Safer At Home". Restaurants are open at (about) 50% but BARS are closed. Many are saying that they won't be able to survive and will close permanently. Cooper doesn't care about the economy.

#############################################################################################################
Bars closing in Alaska is a guarantee to spike the suicide rates.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1596679907421.png

I disagree with Ronnie Raygun on this. The cure for liberalism is....
swinging noose.gif

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1596682785496.png