• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They're part of the AAA..Anal About Accuracy...they only come out at night, thank goodness.
Hey man, I just post'em. I can't explain'em

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They're part of the AAA..Anal About Accuracy...they only come out at night, thank goodness.
Funny, but yuck!

That is why you and shooty get no likies from me.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Most fecesbook disciples don't care about FB censorship policies. They're only interested in sharing their personal life, pictures and experiences to everyone else on the planet. People are inherently stupid. Those are the people who scream the loudest when their personal information is compromised and they're taken to the cleaners ("how can this happen? Who can I blame?")

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Curious that this particular video cannot be downloaded by me and a few others. Has anyone here been able to download it successfully?

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"I think this salon owes me an apology for setting up," she added. :laughing::dduck:
Rules for thee but not for me...................

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54007103

Nancy Pelosi calls rule-flouting salon visit a 'setup'

• 2 hours ago

Related Topics

Image copyright eSalon Image caption Security camera footage from eSalon SF shows Nancy Pelosi without a mask over her face
US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi has said her visit to a San Francisco hair salon in breach of coronavirus rules was a "setup".

"I take responsibility for trusting the word of a neighbourhood salon," the top Democrat told reporters on Wednesday. "It turns out it was a setup."

Mrs Pelosi was pictured in the salon without a mask over her face.

The California lawmaker has often criticised President Donald Trump for refusing to wear a mask.

"I take responsibility for trusting the word of a neighbourhood salon that I've been to over the years many times," Mrs Pelosi said in a testy press conference in San Francisco when asked about the incident.

She said eSalon SF had told her they could accommodate one guest at a time.

"I trusted that - as it turns out it was a setup," Mrs Pelosi said. "So I take responsibility for falling for a setup and that's all I'm going to say on that."

Mrs Pelosi has herself previously cited US Centers for Disease Control guidelines recommending that Americans wear face masks in public, especially when physical distancing measures are difficult.

"I think this salon owes me an apology for setting up," she added.

"We have to get our country moving again and I will not let this subject take away from the fact that we have 185,000 plus people who have died from this virus."

Mrs Pelosi was seen on security camera footage, obtained by Fox News, wearing a face mask around her neck rather than over her mouth and nose.

During the pandemic, she has always worn masks in public and has chastised Republicans for not listening to US health agency guidance.

Mr Trump weighed in on Twitter, saying Mrs Pelosi was "being decimated for having a beauty parlour opened when all others are closed and for not wearing a mask - despite constantly lecturing everyone else".

A spokesman for the speaker earlier issued a statement saying the business told Mrs Pelosi they were allowed to have one customer inside at a time.

The salon's owner, Erica Kious, told Fox News a stylist informed her Mrs Pelosi wanted to come in for a wash and blow dry.

"It was a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no-one else can go in, and I can't work."

San Francisco's mayor allowed salons to offer services outdoors from Tuesday, but indoor facilities are still shut.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That’s a bold Strategy Cotton, she’s going with Marion Barry defense “bitch set me up”

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Third most powerful politician in the USA .... is this fucking stupid.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Curious that this particular video cannot be downloaded by me and a few others. Has anyone here been able to download it successfully?
Just checked... the Firefox add-on "Video Downlad Helper starts the "Download" to 100%, but then the "Aggregating" doesn't leave 0%...

VDH.jpg

When trying to playback in VLC media player I get this message

Won't download.jpg

Perhaps YouTube won't let it continue because it's "Over 18 only"...

Youtube sign-in.jpg

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Third most powerful politician in the USA .... is this fucking stupid.
She still sees herself at taking over the POTUS job after the "Election Counting Deblacle" that she calls a "coup"... which SHE'S ORCHESTRATING...

Here she talks about "fumigating Trump out of office" and taking over the position of POTUS herself:

Napolitano weighs in:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
She still sees herself at taking over the POTUS job after the "Election Counting Deblacle" that she calls a "coup"... which SHE'S ORCHESTRATING...

Here she talks about "fumigating Trump out of office" and taking over the position of POTUS herself:

Napolitano weighs in:

This drunken, urine soaked bitch couldn't lead a horse to water let alone lead a country.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Thems fightin words!

The NY ginzo is fuming at the prez....I love it!

The Cuomo's are an embarrassment to America

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/cuomo-trump-better-have-an-army-to-protect-him-if-he-comes-to-nyc/

Gov. Cuomo says: Trump ‘better have an army’ to protect him if he comes to NYC
By Steven Nelson, Julia Marsh, Bernadette Hogan and Carl Campanile
September 2, 2020 | 8:39pm | Updated

Enlarge Image

James Messerschmidt

MORE ON:
ANDREW CUOMO
Team Cuomo's latest ridiculous nursing-home-death dodge

MTA enables cell phone connectivity in underwater L train tunnel

Cuomo, de Blasio must give NYC's restaurants a chance to survive

Cuomo admin accused of stonewalling over COVID-19 nursing home death tally
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday all but threatened President Trump’s safety if he returns to New York City in a rant responding to an exclusive story by The Post that Trump is looking to pull federal funds from “lawless” cities including New York.
Cuomo called an emergency press briefing within a half hour on Wednesday night to tear into Trump for the order, which cites New York’s rising murder rate and defunding of the NYPD.
“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him,” the Democrat said, all but threatening the commander in chief.
But Cuomo, who like Trump hails from Queens, wasn’t done. “He can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City, people don’t want to have anything to do with him.”
On substance, Cuomo said he doubted the legality of Trump’s five-page memo ordering a review of federal funds that can be redirected from New York City, Portland, Seattle and Washington, DC.
“It is more of the same from him. It’s political, it is gratuitous. And it’s illegal. But it is another attempt to kill New York City,” Cuomo said

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1599102430884.png

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Gov. Cuomo says: Trump ‘better have an army’ to protect him if he comes to NYC
By Steven Nelson, Julia Marsh, Bernadette Hogan and Carl Campanile
September 2, 2020 | 8:39pm | Updated

Enlarge Image

James Messerschmidt

MORE ON:
ANDREW CUOMO
Team Cuomo's latest ridiculous nursing-home-death dodge

MTA enables cell phone connectivity in underwater L train tunnel

Cuomo, de Blasio must give NYC's restaurants a chance to survive

Cuomo admin accused of stonewalling over COVID-19 nursing home death tally
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday all but threatened President Trump’s safety if he returns to New York City in a rant responding to an exclusive story by The Post that Trump is looking to pull federal funds from “lawless” cities including New York.
Cuomo called an emergency press briefing within a half hour on Wednesday night to tear into Trump for the order, which cites New York’s rising murder rate and defunding of the NYPD.
“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him,” the Democrat said, all but threatening the commander in chief.
But Cuomo, who like Trump hails from Queens, wasn’t done. “He can’t have enough bodyguards to walk through New York City, people don’t want to have anything to do with him.”
On substance, Cuomo said he doubted the legality of Trump’s five-page memo ordering a review of federal funds that can be redirected from New York City, Portland, Seattle and Washington, DC.
“It is more of the same from him. It’s political, it is gratuitous. And it’s illegal. But it is another attempt to kill New York City,” Cuomo said
Didn't I just read that Trump just decided to "de-fund" all Federal aid to NYC? Can't say they didn't have it coming...

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1599103133161.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1599104614931.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
He misspoke, I think he meant to say - I used to be the Mayor

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
California! Who else is fed up with that fucking place????
1599153329980.png
1599155704147.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This people are fucking nuts!!!

1599154998374.png

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1599164537548.png