• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
On this Louisville thing, the investigation was to determine if the cops were justified firing their guns. WHY ISN'T THERE AN INVESTIGATION INTO WHO GOT THE ADDRESS WRONG? (Sorry if I hurt your ears, I meant to yell).

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
On this Louisville thing, the investigation was to determine if the cops were justified firing their guns. WHY ISN'T THERE AN INVESTIGATION INTO WHO GOT THE ADDRESS WRONG? (Sorry if I hurt your ears, I meant to yell).
The address wasn’t wrong, they had a warrant for her apartment because her ex was still receiving drug shipments there, or so they thought.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The address wasn’t wrong, they had a warrant for her apartment because her ex was still receiving drug shipments there, or so they thought.
OK, thanks. I either heard bad info from a news story or got mixed up with another case. Since news stories are always correct, it must be that I got mixed up. Sarcasm aside, it's probably that I got mixed up.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
OK, thanks. I either heard bad info from a news story or got mixed up with another case. Since news stories are always correct, it must be that I got mixed up. Sarcasm aside, it's probably that I got mixed up.
lol, no worries, there is so much disinformation out there it is hard to know what is real. The original MSM story was that it was the wrong house, that she was sleeping, that she was an active emt and that there was no knock or announcement by the police. All since proven false.......

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Just another argument for driving a truck with 4WD:

Speedbumps.

There's always what-comes-later.

Remember Bonfire of the Vanities? Sherman McCoy. Ran over two dindoos trying to wreck his car at an isolated ghetto area. He got away, sure enough...and the rest of his life was an endless torment of the proto-Rage Mobs.

Tom Wolfe was psychic, in that portrayal which turned out to be our future.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If I was the driver of that white car, I would hammer down thirty feet, throw it into reverse for thirty feet. Then I would drive off to a distance where I could count the downed bodies so I could paint them on the fenders.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
So, last night the dirt bike crew were out. 3rd trip around the neighborhood an IMPD car cruises in and hit their lights. Dirt bike crew hits the gas and takes off.

IMPD car just stops.

Because the cops are waiting on them at their landing spot. I watched 3 dirt bikes and 6 cars get hauled away.......plus 3 paddy wagons full of black lives.

Awwwwwww........I was sad. For the dirt bikes!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
CNN Gives Biden Superfan a Town Hall Q – Pretends He’s “Undecided” (3 min 06 sec):

Published on Sep 22, 2020 by The Liberty Hound​

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So the poor bastard barely escapes a mob, the cops chase him down, arrest and cuff him?

He was driving a Prius so I kind of understand but Jebus....the whole thing seems kind of odd to me
Those are the cops that need defunding. The ones protecting the burning looting murderers.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Those are the cops that need defunding. The ones protecting the burning looting murderers.
If I was in their shoes, I would resign. They are supposed to uphold the Constitution.

Problem is, their masters (mayor, city council, etc.) are most likely Democrats and want the city to burn. Local residents and/or property owners need to recall their mayor and city council and place solid leadership in place.

What I would like to see, is large corporations sue the cities for enabling the rioters. The First Amendment may allow protesting, not the rioting that has looting, arson, assaults, etc..

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Mural dedicated to WWII Vets cancelled for being too white

70 years ago, a decorated Veteran from World War II painted a mural on the campus of the University of Rhode Island to honor the fallen who lost their lives in the war.

The 95 year old artist is still alive today, to see his artwork being cancelled.

Students complained that the lack of diversity in the mural made them feel uncomfortable. There were too many white people depicted, and not enough minorities.

The university quickly bowed to the mob, covered up the painting, and plans to remove it entirely.

It’s ironic that in 2020, questioning the woke mob is liable to have you labeled a Nazi.

So a man who had the balls to fight the actual Nazis will have his memorial painting destroyed to appease the snowflakes who can’t even look at a painting without an emotional fit.

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Former Marine commits suicide after the mob targets him

A Nebraska bar owner, Jake Gardner, was inside his bar when the windows were shattered by “peaceful protesters.”

Gardner, a former Marine who served in Iraq, went outside to try to diffuse the situation. He saw his father (a man in his 60s) shoved violently to the ground by peaceful protestors. But still, Gardner maintained his composure.

A video then shows that Gardner tried backing away from three men when they attacked him.

Gardner ends up on the ground, with an attacker on top of him. Gardner fired his weapon, and the attacker died.

The county prosecutor reviewed the video evidence and confirmed that Gardner acted properly and in self defense. The video confirms this. And he stated that he would NOT charge Gardner.

But the mob was not willing to accept this outcome. So they surrounded the courthouse and peacefully protested… at which point the Grand Jury caved and decided to charge Gardner with manslaughter.

This sadly appeared to put Gardner over the edge. And he took his own life last week.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
New Jersey Doubles Down on Chasing the Rich Away

About 4 years ago, billionaire David Tepper left New Jersey and moved to Florida.

New Jersey instantly lost hundreds of millions of dollars every year in tax revenue just from this one guy.

But it wasn’t only Tepper fleeing New Jersey’s 8.97% income tax rate. In 2018, for example, New Jersey lost 5,700 millionaires.

Not coincidentally, 2018 was the same year that New Jersey hiked it’s income tax rate to 10.75% for those earning more than $5 million.

And now, with a massive government budget shortfall thanks to COVID shutdowns, New Jersey will double down on its bad idea.

They didn’t learn their lesson in 2018… so now the state will increase its tax rate to 10.75% for everyone earning more than $1 million per year.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Tased and arrested for not wearing a mask

An Ohio mother sat with her family in the stands at her son’s middle school football game.

They were outside, and a good 15 feet from any other fan.

But the school resource officer confronted the woman, and asked her to put a mask on.

She refused, citing asthma. She wasn’t sitting near anyone and was properly distanced, so she clearly posed no threat.

That really should have been the end of it. But instead the woman ended up being tased and forcibly removed from the stands.

Ironically the police officer had his mask hanging around his neck the whole time (instead of covering his nose and mouth), and another officer who also responded wasn’t wearing a mask at all.

In the end, it doesn’t even appear that the school’s mask mandate was legally enforceable. So they charged the mom with ‘trespassing’… at her son’s football game.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So the poor bastard barely escapes a mob, the cops chase him down, arrest and cuff him?

He was driving a Prius so I kind of understand but Jebus....the whole thing seems kind of odd to me
AJ200925.jpg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
She looks pretty good for a 100 year old ;)

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
G1

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1601098703024.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...truder-allegedly-trying-to-kidnap-grandchild/

NFL Legend Joe Montana Fights off Intruder Allegedly Trying to Kidnap Grandchild
WANG ZHAO/AFP via Getty Images
Warner Todd Huston27 Sep 2020299
1:26

NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana is said to have fought off a home invader who reportedly tried to grab one of his grandchildren on Saturday.
A thus-far unidentified woman reportedly tried an unlocked door and walked into the home Montana and his wife were staying in at around 5 p.m. on Saturday, according to TMZ.

The Los Angeles Police report that the intruder allegedly grabbed a baby out of someone’s arms and went into another room of the house.
The police say that the 64-year-old Montana and his wife, Jennifer, quickly confronted the woman and took the child back. The woman then fled the house. But officers quickly apprehended her because they happened to be in the area on an unrelated call.
TMZ reported that officials charged the 39-year-old suspect with kidnapping and burglary.
Montana played for the San Francisco 49ers for 13 seasons through the 1980s and in the early 90s. He then moved to the Kansas City Chiefs, where he led the team to the 1993 conference championship and the AFC Wild Card in 1994. He was inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame in the year 2000.
Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling