• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Pelosi calls for ‘an intervention’ over Trump’s ‘denial’ about COVID-19

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a Wednesday interview on ABC’s The View said that Americans “should be concerned” about President Donald Trump‘s denial about the seriousness of the novel coronavirus.

“I think we should be concerned because of the virus and its viciousness,” said the highest-ranking Democrat, “but also because of the denial that the president is in, saying things like ‘Don’t worry about it,’… ‘Don’t be afraid of it,’ and all that because people have lost their loved ones.”

President Trump, in his Monday tweet announcing that he would be returning to the White House after receiving treatment for his COVID-19 diagnosis, also urged Americans to not “be afraid of Covid” and to not “let it dominate your life.” Many commentators and experts lambasted him for these remarks, saying that they were insensitive to the pain felt by the loved ones of the over 210,000 Americans that have been killed by the virus and that they underplay the severity of the virus.

Throughout the entirety of the pandemic, Democrats and many health experts have criticized the president for his overall handling of the virus. And Speaker Pelosi has joined in those calls and on Wednesday she did so by suggesting that the president’s team should stage an intervention for him.

“I think that there has to be an intervention in terms of people around him just saying ‘For the good of the country, so that no more people get infected and die, we have to have a plan that recognizes the danger [of the virus]’.” she said, “and the danger struck right into the Oval Office.”

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump announced Thursday evening that they had both tested positive for COVID-19. Immediately after this news, a wave of White House-related officials and other prominent politicians and officials in Washington, DC announced that they have also tested positive and would enter quarantine.

https://saraacarter.com/pelosi-calls-for-an-intervention-over-trumps-denial-about-covid-19/

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
View attachment 183385 View attachment 183384
Gaslight level: Expert

GOP source w/ White House ties: “Trump is being advised to resign in honor rather than leave in defeat. He fears prison. He wants to maintain campaign, but without Hicks, Conway & Miller, he's done. He’s really alone. He must be speaking with Pence about a pardon.”

@USANewsAgency

8:59 PM · Oct 6, 2020

Demonrats have been advising him to do this since January 2017.

Prominent LI businessman to lead anti-Trump super PAC

View attachment 183386

By: Adina GennJune 16, 2016

A top Long Island Democratic fundraiser and former Suffolk County legislator will serve as chairman of “Keep America Great,” a new super PAC whose sole mission is to keep Donald Trump out of the White House.

The PAC “is a nationwide grassroots organization to bring everyone together – Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Conservatives, young, old – it’s a place to unite in a common goal: We must stop Donald Trump from being president,” Jon Cooper told LIBN.

Rather than rally around a specific candidate, the super PAC claims to be the first grassroots organization formed to stop a candidate. The group is planning TV ads and an aggressive digital marketing campaign, as well as establishing chapters on more than 100 college campuses.

The PAC is the brainchild of Nate Lerner, the organization’s executive director, whose political background includes working on Barack Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign as well as a Pittsburgh mayoral race.

Also playing a key role is Scott Dworkin, who served as a senior advisor to draft Vice President Joe Biden and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren to run for president. A senior advisor to the PAC, Dworkin also worked on both of Obama’s presidential campaigns.

Both Dworkin and Francesca Lucia, the PAC’s national finance director, currently work at Bulldog Finance Group, a political firm based in Washington.

Cooper, the president of Westbury-based manufacturer Spectronics, recently served as national finance chair in the effort to draft Biden. It was because of his work on that campaign that Keep America Great approached him.

Cooper agreed to step in as chairman because “the future of our nation is literally at stake.” In a statement released to the media, Cooper said that Trump’s

“recent racist attacks against a respected federal judge, his fervent support of assault weapons even after the mass murder in Orlando, his mocking of people with disabilities – these all provide a window into his heart and soul. And that should give all fair-minded Americans pause.”

Already, the PAC appears to have traction.

“We’re in touch with a dozen A-list celebrities – top names from Hollywood and Broadway stars,” Cooper said. “We’ve had dozens of offer from young people to do videos for social media.”

The PAC began making national headlines late Wednesday. After an item about it appeared on CNN, the donation page for the PAC briefly crashed because of traffic.

Cooper believes this momentum is just the beginning.

“One million people making a $10 contribution can make a difference,” he said.
Grassroots my ass. George Soros funded, I'll wager.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
SICK: Young Trump Supporter Receives Box of Bloody Animal Parts in the Mail and Cryptic Note for Supporting President Trump – Believes It Is Hex From a Cult

Trump supporter Jackson Alexander was sent a bloody box of animal guts and a threatening letter accusing him of posting racist, transphobic TikToks.

The box included bloody animal parts and photos of Joe Biden.

The sender then tells the Trump supporter to “hang up your KKK-esque facade.”

Here is a copy of the letter

Jackson Alexander (CuddyCamaro on Instagram) sent this comment to The Gateway Pundit minutes ago:

I woke up yesterday morning to my father bringing in a package that he found on our doorstep. He brought it inside my room and I started to open it until I saw red stains on the box and immediately went outside to fully open it safely. Once I opened it we saw the animal guts and a horrific odor came from the box.

Inside the box there was two distorted/mangled raw animal chucks with a bunch of blood, thumb tacks and four pictures of Joe Biden. There was also a cryptic letter that talked about how I was “racist, transphobic” and someone who “wears kkk” just because I made TikToks supporting Trump.

My parents, myself and many others believe it was an occultist hexing of some kind to basically scare me out of supporting Trump.

How awful.

Jackson added:

I called the cops, they showed up and checked the neighbor’s cameras. They said the distorted animal meat was from a fresh raw chicken that was recently killed (probably for the hex gift). Nothing popped up on the cameras but the case is still open. They took the letter as evidence and gave me their patrol unit’s number in case anything more gruesome happens. I live in North Seattle and in my neighborhood there are TONS of pro-BLM signs with ZERO pro-Trump stuff so this definitely seems to be some sort of hate crime. The officers labeled it as a “politically-motivated bias hate crime”. Such a weird thing to happen!

How disgusting.

God protect Jackson.

Warning: Graphic video:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/sick-young-trump-supporter-receives-box-bloody-animal-parts-mail-cryptic-note-supporting-president-trump-believes-hex-cult-video/
1602113978100.png
1602113985213.png
1602113998302.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yeah...I believe lefties would make that trade in a skinny minute.
I am glad I am no relation of hers. LOL! She'd kill her own family to get rid of Trump.
These people are sick.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

LOOOOL "Im on your side, but I want to watch a basketball game." Too late fuckers. Nobody cares anymore.
I'm not on their side communist side. If I want to watch a sporting event, I will take my kids and go watch a local school game where the kids are still having fun playing a game.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Crazy Nancy.....

Crazy2.jpg

I knew this crazy lady reminded me of someone ...

Crazy1.jpg
Hannibal Lecter!

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yelp places badge of dishonor on businesses accused of racism

The online review website Yelp is giving the woke mob a new tool to use.

When a business is accused of racism in a review, Yelp will place a large badge on the business page which says, “Business Accused of Racist Behavior.”

Yelp, of course, justifies the decision by proclaiming its own righteousness. They brag about all the support they’ve given to minority-owned businesses and all the donations and partnerships they’ve entered into with anti-racist organizations, and state they have zero tolerance for racism.

Sounds great. But they also seem to have zero tolerance for due process or the rights of the accused. This Jacobian policy makes it ridiculously easy for the mob to take down local businesses across the country, without any real process for adjudication.

Click here to read the full story.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Yelp places badge of dishonor on businesses accused of racism

The online review website Yelp is giving the woke mob a new tool to use.

When a business is accused of racism in a review, Yelp will place a large badge on the business page which says, “Business Accused of Racist Behavior.”

Yelp, of course, justifies the decision by proclaiming its own righteousness. They brag about all the support they’ve given to minority-owned businesses and all the donations and partnerships they’ve entered into with anti-racist organizations, and state they have zero tolerance for racism.

Sounds great. But they also seem to have zero tolerance for due process or the rights of the accused. This Jacobian policy makes it ridiculously easy for the mob to take down local businesses across the country, without any real process for adjudication.
Only if people take it seriously.

Yelp just disqualified itself. Not that it ever established serious credibility - I've seen reviews for hotels that had been closed for more than five years; and one review of a homeless shelter as if it were a hotel. Yeah, they fell for it.

Now we know they're just vetting for orthodoxy. Like Face***k and Twit...I have no reason or desire to ever go and read what they put out.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Only if people take it seriously.

Yelp just disqualified itself. Not that it ever established serious credibility - I've seen reviews for hotels that had been closed for more than five years; and one review of a homeless shelter as if it were a hotel. Yeah, they fell for it.

Now we know they're just vetting for orthodoxy. Like Face***k and Twit...I have no reason or desire to ever go and read what they put out.
I would consider them badges of HONOR as those businesses chose not to go along with leftist ideas and bow down to the pressures of whining, sniveling snowflakes . THOSE would be the businesses I would patronize.

Thanks Yelp!

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Now Biden Says Filling Ginsburg Seat 'Not Constitutional' - And Americans Don't 'Deserve To Know' If He'll Pack Court

1602371882701.png

Update (1617ET): In the latest round of malarkey over whether or not Biden will pack the Supreme Court (he will), the former Vice President confidently said on Saturday that filling the current vacancy on the U.S. Supreme Court is unconstitutional.

"Look, the only court-packing is going on right now. It’s going on with the Republicans packing the court now. It’s not constitutional what they’re doing," said Biden while traveling to Pennsylvania for a campaign stop.

"The fact is that the only packing going on is this court is being packed now by the Republicans after the vote has already begun," he added. "I’m going to stay focused on it so we don’t take our eyes off the ball here."

As Politico's Jake Sherman asks: "What's not constitutional here?"

Will some brave journalist ask Biden to elaborate?

Update (1500ET): On the insaneness of modern politics amplifier, things just went to '11', when presidential candidate Joe Biden told a reporter, who asked him the question everyone wants answered currently - "will you stack the courts?" - that voters "don't deserve" to know his stance until after the election…

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bonehead-idea-biden-once-said-packing-supreme-court-would-be-terrible-terrible-mistake

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I remember, quite vividly, when we used to refer to national referendums as:

Election Day.

The fact is that the only packing going on is this court is being packed now by the Republicans after the vote has already begun
Election month? Election year?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...e-how-much-meat-americans-are-eating-n2552644

Kamala Harris: Of Course We Must Regulate How Much Meat Americans Are Eating

Katie Pavlich

|
@KatiePavlich
|
Posted: Sep 05, 2019 1:00 PM

During a CNN town hall special about climate change Wednesday night, Democrat Senator Kamala Harris was asked if she would be willing to change federal eating guidelines for the sake of saving the planet if she became president. She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits.

Just last month, this was Harris at the Iowa State Fair.

Not only is Harris' promise to limit meat intake hypocritical, it's part of a broader globalist push. From a Time piece titled, "If We Want to Stop Climate Change, Now is a Moment of Reckoning for How We Use the Planet, Warns U.N. Report":
Scientists say a shift away from eating meat toward plant-based diets could yield big dividends in the fight against climate change. Reduced meat consumption means lower emissions from livestock and the fertilizer needed to sustain them but also provides an opportunity to reforest land that farmers would have otherwise used for grazing. Rethinking the human diet across the globe could drive emissions reductions of up to 8 gigatonnes annually, according to the report, greater than an entire year of emissions in the U.S.​

Meanwhile, here's what's really happening with "climate change" and emissions in the United States.

Meanwhile, here's what's really happening with "climate change" and emissions in the United States.
https://t.co/G3oWy8Yejr?amp=1

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...e-how-much-meat-americans-are-eating-n2552644

Katie Pavlich

|
@KatiePavlich
|

During a CNN town hall special about climate change Wednesday night, Democrat Senator Kamala Harris was asked if she would be willing to change federal eating guidelines for the sake of saving the planet if she became president. She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits.

Not only is Harris' promise to limit meat intake hypocritical, it's part of a broader globalist push. From a Time piece titled, "If We Want to Stop Climate Change, Now is a Moment of Reckoning for How We Use the Planet, Warns U.N. Report":
Scientists say a shift away from eating meat toward plant-based diets could yield big dividends in the fight against climate change. Reduced meat consumption means lower emissions from livestock and the fertilizer needed to sustain them but also provides an opportunity to reforest land that farmers would have otherwise used for grazing. Rethinking the human diet across the globe could drive emissions reductions of up to 8 gigatonnes annually, according to the report, greater than an entire year of emissions in the U.S.​

They've been selling this as a fight against climate change...but I wonder what the REAL aim is? What would be the purpose of changing people's eating habits? Reduce the need for healthcare while charging huge fees for "free" healthcare (to improve the bottom line and profit of the carefully chosen companies providing health insurance?)?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They've been selling this as a fight against climate change...but I wonder what the REAL aim is? What would be the purpose of changing people's eating habits? Reduce the need for healthcare while charging huge fees for "free" healthcare (to improve the bottom line and profit of the carefully chosen companies providing health insurance?)?
it Is to further control and normalize the acceptance of government as parent

now, back to my steak and eggs for breakfast.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
All about dumbing down the sheeple. Remember these people are thinking generations ahead...

A brain is a very nutritionally demanding organ, and if you want to grow a big one, eating at least some meat will provide you far more calories with far less effort than a meatless menu will. What’s more, while animal muscle eaten straight from the carcass requires a lot of ripping and tearing—which demands big, sharp teeth and a powerful bite—once we learned to process our meat, we could do away with some of that, developing smaller teeth and a less pronounced and muscular jaw. This, in turn, may have led to other changes in the skull and neck, favoring a larger brain, better thermoregulation and more advanced speech organs.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Best viewed at link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nformation-simply-based-keyword-searches.html

REVEALED: Google is handing anyone's personal information to police if they happen to search for keywords related to an investigation'
  • CNET reports that police are issuing Google with 'keyboard warrants', forcing them to provide the IP addresses of all users who searched a particular word
  • A 'keyboard warrant' led to the recent arrest of a suspect who set fire to a car owned by a woman who accused R. Kelly of sexual assault
  • The lawyer of that suspect says he is now planning to challenge the legality of that 'keyboard warrant'
  • Experts say they could violate the privacy of innocent internet users; they may be in breach of Americans' Fourth Amendment rights
By Andrew Court For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:37 EDT, 10 October 2020 | Updated: 05:14 EDT, 11 October 2020

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Katie Pavlich

|
@KatiePavlich
|

C3A8ABCA-F606-4E09-B51B-014FA5D376FE.jpeg

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1602461374485.png