• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's one thing to feel that way but to post a video?...special kind of stupid.
makes it’s easier for HR and the potential employer

i remember the old days when you had to talk to candidates to find out about them

now you can just look at their Facebook and rule them out In seconds

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Zed

The Bullish Bear.
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I forgot how much fun this thread can be.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The Rudy Guiliani video has been outed as a doctored video made by MSM.

Crikey. The EVIL involved has me revolted.

Take a minute here: Imagine YOURSELF in the crosshairs of these beasts. Terrified, right? Completely terrified.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
The Rudy Guiliani video has been outed as a doctored video made by MSM.

Crikey. The EVIL involved has me revolted.

Take a minute here: Imagine YOURSELF in the crosshairs of these beasts. Terrified, right? Completely terrified.
The Revolution is imminent.

I don't think we get out of November with our Civil Society intact.

Nope, I think it's complete Somalia-style violent chaos from November.

And I don't think that roaming the street, dragging a blunderbuss in tow, looking sinister, John Rambo-style (or, Kyle-Style) is gonna accomplish anything other than getting silly people with delusions of grandeur, shot and/or imprisoned.

No. I've long said this and now the choice is inescapable. The need is SECESSION.

Secession is a dirty word, given what the Southern Planter class did, and why...but that does not make the act immoral.

Secession is how this nation was founded. How Mexico, Cuba, India were founded.

How Byzantium, the Eastern Roman Empire, survived 600 years longer than the Western empire.

Secession is a Declaration of Independence - from Washington, this time.

It's an ugly choice; but it's a less-bad answer than is subjugation or street-by-street fighting. Because while the heroes are all fighting, the zombies are fighting, too. Zombies here don't know much about guns, but they also have zero moral scruples - and the Deep State will be supplying weapons, an advantage we do not have.

Successful revolutions are always based on territory. Of course, ideology is critical; and strategy is how it will be won; but the first need is a defensible base of operations.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

And I don't think that roaming the street, dragging a blunderbuss in tow, looking sinister, John Rambo-style (or, Kyle-Style) is gonna accomplish anything other than getting silly people with delusions of grandeur, shot and/or imprisoned.

No. I've long said this and now the choice is inescapable. The need is SECESSION.

Secession is a dirty word, given what the Southern Planter class did, and why...but that does not make the act immoral.

How Byzantium, the Eastern Roman Empire, survived 600 years longer than the Western empire.

It's an ugly choice; but it's a less-bad answer than is subjugation or street-by-street fighting. Because while the heroes are all fighting, the zombies are fighting, too. Zombies here don't know much about guns, but they also have zero moral scruples - and the Deep State will be supplying weapons, an advantage we do not have.

Successful revolutions are always based on territory. Of course, ideology is critical; and strategy is how it will be won; but the first need is a defensible base of operations.
There used to be a guy on YT, called John Mark, but he was purged awhile back from YT. I know why they didn’t like him, as he openly talked about the possibility of civil war and a dissolution of the union. His idea was that all the deep blue areas of the United States were the cities, therefore we should re-form and divide the country between the deep blue cities as sovereign city states and the suburban/rural constitutional liberty loving areas as sovereign great states. It would look something like as follows:

065198E3-F681-4785-AA29-F2224226BB17.jpeg

I know this kind of thing looks extreme, splitting the country up, like a jigsaw puzzle, but as I see it, JM was right, it’s either a severe split like this, or all out bloody war. It would be basically like a divorce between a couple who had grown to hate each other and decided to split, before someone was poisoned or strangled to death.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Secession is not as easy as it sounds given the geological areas where the two ideologies exist across the country (see map in post above). How can we secede from DC under these conditions? Either surrender or civil war seems to be the only 2 solutions if what Trump is trying to do fails

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There used to be a guy on YT, called John Mark, but he was purged awhile back from YT. I know why they didn’t like him, as he openly talked about the possibility of civil war and a dissolution of the union. His idea was that all the deep blue areas of the United States were the cities, therefore we should re-form and divide the country between the deep blue cities as sovereign city states and the suburban/rural constitutional liberty loving areas as sovereign great states. It would look something like as follows:

View attachment 185425

I know this kind of thing looks extreme, splitting the country up, like a jigsaw puzzle, but as I see it, JM was right, it’s either a severe split like this, or all out bloody war. It would be basically like a divorce between a couple who had grown to hate each other and decided to split, before someone was poisoned or strangled to death.
Those blue cities are not only surrounded by hostiles, they rely on food and most other resources produced and shipped from those red areas. . One other tidbit....the large majority of the over 400 million firearms owned by private citizens in this country are owned by the people in the red areas.
I'd rather be on the red side myself

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Secession is not as easy as it sounds given the geological areas where the two ideologies exist across the country (see map in post above). How can we secede from DC under these conditions? Either surrender or civil war seems to be the only 2 solutions if what Trump is trying to do fails
You have state governments, do you not?

The State Legislature drafts a bill to secede. It can and should include a Declaration of Independence - the existing one will do just fine, just plug in Washington's offenses in place of the King's.

Then the State Militia mans the State Borders - which become sealed for the duration of hostilities. Yes, there will be a draft. Yes, there will be hardship. No, it is not a lost cause - the South lost both because they were short men and money, and because the underlying cause they fought for was IMMORAL.

Ours is the opposite. The Red States are PRODUCERS. Their sons are the patriots. The Blue States are the tax consumers; the hotbeds of anarchists and collectivists. Those don't want to endure personal sacrifice - the heart of Communism is COVETOUSNESS. They want what others have.

They don't respect military service or understand it. How will they go to war?

The Untied Skates' military is now headed by a bunch of Fem-Generals and beta cucks; and the troops on the ground...I doubt many of them are going to support invading their own homes. No, there would be fraggings off the scale.

How badly do you, meaning en masse, value liberty and freedom? Would you rather crawl before the Globalist Marxists, being controlled by the Chinese, or would you walk erect, and maybe miss some meals?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
To elaborate further: YES, there will have to be majority support.

NO, it will not work everywhere. Calfornication is a lost cause. The whole Left Coast, as well as Gnu Yuck, Boss Ton and Joisey...gone. Gnu Yuck Shitte is not gonna secede for liberty - only for moar plunder and moar illegal immigration.

There is going to have to be a Patriot Diaspora - a mass movement, once we have an understanding of where we will be welcome and can base our operations.

Hard? Damn betcha. The alternative is harder - hard like American gulags will be hard. Hard like the collapse of America, with no one to bail it out, as the Soviets got bailed out by Uncle Sam.

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
One other tidbit....the large majority of the over 400 million firearms owned by private citizens in this country are owned by the people in the red areas.
I'd rather be on the red side myself
As we are, on the red side. I’m not assuming where you live, yourself. The blue city states would not be totally bereft of resources. Red areas do have more food producing land and grazing land. We would control food and probably mining. Blue areas have the best ports. They would control import-export. They wouldn’t necessarily have control of all manufacturing. I’ll just add that I would find it intolerable to live in a Marxist tyranny, as I’m sure you would.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
As we are, on the red side. I’m not assuming where you live, yourself. The blue city states would not be totally bereft of resources. Red areas do have more food producing land and grazing land. We would control food and probably mining. Blue areas have the best ports. They would control import-export. They wouldn’t necessarily have control of all manufacturing. I’ll just add that I would find it intolerable to live in a Marxist tyranny, as I’m sure you would.
How long can the cities live without food? They need a constant and huge supply. They can import it into the ports you say? The ports can be blockaded and sabotage would be the order of the day. As I'm sure you're aware, there's nothing civil about a civil war

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
How long can the cities live without food? They need a constant and huge supply. They can import it into the ports you say? The ports can be blockaded and sabotage would be the order of the day. As I'm sure you're aware, there's nothing civil about a civil war
In 3 days they start eating the zoo animals, in 5 days they are eating each other.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Notice a common theme here?

Except for Joe Scarface...THEY ARE ALL BROADS.

The feminization of nooze.

Fem gossip as nooze. CENSORED like gossipy c u n ts shout down responsible voices.

I'm not saying that broads in leadership is causing all this...but it's sure a large factor of why it's getting such traction.

And the silencing of Trump's mic...IN A DEBATE? All that is, is to set up a paradigm - WE CONTROL politics, and WE ARE GAGGING TRUMP.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Notice a common theme here?

Except for Joe Scarface...THEY ARE ALL BROADS.

The feminization of nooze.

Fem gossip as nooze. CENSORED like gossipy c u n ts shout down responsible voices.

I'm not saying that broads in leadership is causing all this...but it's sure a large factor of why it's getting such traction.

And the silencing of Trump's mic...IN A DEBATE? All that is, is to set up a paradigm - WE CONTROL politics, and WE ARE GAGGING TRUMP.
As you say, women in politics aren't the only cause of today's sad pathetic political system, but they certainly helped it go from bad to worse

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Think this through........ you win by killing enough of your enemy that you take away their will to fight. Some type of a divorce sound nice but will not work as your enemy will never give up. Just a form of can kicking........

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Think this through........ you win by killing enough of your enemy that you take away their will to fight. Some type of a divorce sound nice but will not work as your enemy will never give up. Just a form of can kicking........
Maybe you’re right. At this point, war might be inevitable.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't see a unified right.
Have you seen the crowds at the Trump rallies? Have you seen the boat rallies, the car rallies, the truck rallies where Trump isn't even there? They look quite unified to me!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Divorce is the only way. It was the only way Byzantium was able to carry on as the Roman (Western) Empire became degenerate and corrupt.

It was how America was able to move forward. It was how Cuba was able to rid itself of the slave and rum exploitative trading - and for a hundred-plus years, be the third-most prosperous nation in the Western Hemisphere. Until Castro.

Conservatives are not sociopaths - many, maybe most, Leftists ARE. Wanton slaughter will not be acceptable.

And without a home base, conservative neighborhoods will be as helpless as frontier villages in Indian lands, 150 years ago. You can shoot and shoot and shoot; but when there's only 150 of you and there's the whole Navajo Nation coming at you...YOU LOSE.

Leftists are being given mobility and weapons of arson and IEDs. Some of them ARE armed.

You do NOT want them charging your driveway. You want them far away - like at your state border.

It may be that too many conservative-leaning persons will dither or resist too long, until it's too late. Then...we go the way of the Russians and the pre-Mao Chinese; the way of the Cubans and then the Venezuelans.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
His name is on all those blue flags
I like the fact that the D zones are depicted in the color Blue, while the R districts are Red.

And a TRUMP flag is Blue.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I like the fact that the D zones are depicted in the color Blue, while the R districts are Red.

And a TRUMP flag is Blue.
While it may be true that the left has stolen the rainbow and the unicorns from the children, the DIms don't own the color blue. Soon we'll take them all back