• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Nor was Bathhouse Barry, since his alleged father was a Kenyan citizen, and he got the full 8 years of treasonous usurpation.
I was born in the USA, my father too. My mother was a French "war bride" who was ALREADY a US CITIZEN at the time of my birth. But I grew up KNOWING that I WAS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BECOME POTUS because my mother was NOT BORN A US CITIZEN.

So that changed, and THEN SOME???

WHODUNNIT????

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
good doc on the vulnerabilities of our voting system. full length movie here:

Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America’s Elections | Full Documentary for DEF CON | HBO

July 31, 2020

In advance of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America’s Elections takes a deep dive into the weaknesses of today’s election technology, investigating the startling vulnerabilities in America’s voting systems and the alarming risks they pose to our democracy. From filmmakers Simon Ardizzone, Russell Michaels and Sarah Teale the team behind HBO’s 2006 Emmy®-nominated documentary “Hacking Democracy” and producer Michael Hirschorn, Kill Chain follows Finnish hacker and cyber security expert Harri Hursti as he travels across the U.S. and around the world to show how our election systems remain dangerously unprotected.

https://youtu.be/nQuwTdrVrg4

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
NOW WITH AUDIO: Georgia Election Official Ralph Jones, Sr. Announced on Nov. 3rd Afternoon that Counting would Stop at 11 PM — Then Led Team to Count Stashed ‘Suitcase” Ballots

The Gateway Pundit identified Ralph Jones, Sr. as the third suspect in the Fulton County Georgia suitcase scandal. Ralph led a team of operatives in carrying out a massive voter fraud scandal on election night at the State Farm Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Ralph and his team plotted to remove ALL elections observers (Republicans) from the counting room so they could roll out their suitcases full of Joe Biden ballots and run them through the machine. Ralph Jones told local Atlanta news channel 11Alive that a water main broke at the State Farm Arena. Local WVLT8 reported: Nearly 40,000 absentee ballots will not be counted for the state of Georgia until at least Wednesday after a water main break, Fulton County officials said. The elections officials used the “water main break” to say there was a delay in counting and they used that to send people home — except for the suitcase gang.

Then Ralph Jones, Sr., Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Ross went to work rolling out the hidden suitcases of ballots stashed under the table and hidden from view. It was their actions that gave Joe Biden the spike in unexplained votes in Georgia on Wednesday morning. It appears that this was a conspiracy to remove observers from the center and then to commit their hidden suitcase ballot fraud.

We now have actual audio of Ralph Jones — the elections official at the heart of the “suitcase scandal” telling government officials the State Farm Center will shut down at 10 or 11 PM on Election night! Georgia Secretary of State officials released an affidavit insisting there never was an intent to stop the count at 10:00 PM, but only the cutters were going to stop. But The Gateway Pundit was sent this link to the Zoom call from the evening of November 3rd and Ralph Jones, Sr. definitely told those listening that they are going to stop work at around 10 to 11 PM.

At the 28:00-28:23 minute mark. RALPH JONES: “I think we’ll still be scanning late today a little later on um we are scheduled to scan up to 10 and 11:00 o’clock today I should say tonight at the present time”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/now-audio-georgia-election-official-ralph-jones-sr-announced-nov-3rd-afternoon-counting-stop-11-pm-led-team-count-stashed-suitcase-ballots/

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 192048

HA these people really are stupid!

Krebs suing Trump campaign.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1336339831845081092

Suing the Trump Campaign will allow one more venue to legally expose the corruption and place it in public record.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
MSM journalists are highly unlikable people who have no sense of humor and are pretty much always farting in the wind
They're just like the commie overlords in DC and state capitals; screaming about restrictions and wearing masks, then when they THINK the cameras are off, their masks come off too.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Krebs? The German Communist?

View attachment 192051

No, the son of Maynard G. Krebs...the one who couldn't say...www..wwwooo..wwwooorrr....wwwooorrrkkk! ...circa late 50's, Dobie Gillis tv show...went on to Gilligans Island...

Side note..actors act, are given dialog, are directed...where and when to stand on their spot, have a make up crew, have lighting directed on them, they have no original thought, are puppets, thus...non-essential!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1607482835454.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
RO201209.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MI D-Rep. Cynthia Johnson Threatening Trump Supporters (0 min 50 sec):

Published on Dec 9, 2020 by The News Junkie's Cartoons​

LC201209.jpg

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, it appears the dem "soldiers" have been deployed as ordered...

It appears to be fireworks, but they can certainly cause damage.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1607639216152.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1607639468048.png

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Only Secession - which in many places will have to include REGIONAL secession - can stop this.

Action delayed is opportunity lost. It would not have been such an uphill battle six years ago. Had Bubba Erectile been Impeached 21 years ago, most of this would probably never have happened. The slime-creatures would have remained under their rocks.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Illegal immigrant who benefited from DACA charged with murder of 16-year-old girl and rape of 14-year-old girl at house party (washingtonexaminer.com)

Illegal immigrant who benefited from DACA charged with murder of 16-year-old girl and rape of 14-year-old girl at house party
by
| December 10, 2020 03:12 PM

An illegal immigrant once protected by President Barack Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program has been charged with sexual assault on a minor and murder after allegedly giving fentanyl to a teenage girl who later died.
Police say Jorge Alexander Che-Quiab, a 25-year-old Mexican national, was charged with first-degree murder in Colorado for giving 16-year-old Alexis Krzystek the drug fentanyl at an early August house party and told her it was the prescription pain pill oxycodone.
The 25-year-old reportedly admitted to giving underage girls the fentanyl, along with cocaine and alcohol, at the party, and a police search warrant of his home turned up several hundred grams of heroin and 300 blue pills that had been pressed to appear to be oxycodone and cut with fentanyl.
Che-Quiab, according to police, did not dial 911 when Krzystek started turning blue at the party and went to sleep. He called 911 in the morning when she didn’t wake up.
Che-Quiab also reportedly admitted to police that he and another man sexually assaulted multiple girls at the party, including a 14-year-old who was inebriated by drugs or alcohol at the time.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement placed a detainer on Che-Quiab last week, asking officials in Arapahoe County, Colorado, to turn him over to the agency if he is released from custody.
ICE had previously filed a detainer on Che-Quiab, who has admitted to gang ties in the past, in late August after he was arrested on drug charges, but that detainer was not honored due to the state’s immigration sanctuary laws.
“Colorado’s sanctuary policy continues to fail the residents of this great state by ensuring that criminals who don’t belong here are released to the community where they could potentially harm more people,” ICE said in a statement.
ICE added that Che-Quiab “illegally entered the United States on an unknown date” and “later applied for benefits under DACA in 2014 and was granted DACA status later that same year.”
Che-Quiab’s DACA status was revoked after he failed to apply for renewal in 2016.

He is currently facing 13 felony charges and is being held on $2 million bond.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah...so? But the chillun...!!
Dims will get his vote in a few years. They don't care, never will.
Plus, he's a joovnile, don't know better, no parents, slap that wrist.