• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This guy that claimed he facilitated the bribe for Shilliary, is he still alive? I'm not a fortune teller, but I can see he is prone to "suicide".
The world has become so predictable

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1608089657801.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Have you noticed how this all falls into the schemes of the Elites in the WEF and other Marxist-oligarch Elite venues?

THEY want whites to not reproduce. Putting crazies in charge of public schools...and a cut-and-paste lunatic as head of the Department of Ignorance...scares the living hell out of parents.

Makes young people think, the only safe plan is to NOT HAVE KIDS, that the government will try to control by wresting away parental rights.

And insane plans such as that thing's desire for chemical puberty blockers...there are going to be a lot of disfigured, malformed, hormonally-mutilated young people who will be SUICIDAL.

Again, according to plan.

There is no longer any reasonable hope of accommodation with these freaks. NONE. If we cannot slaughter them all, and we cannot, we can only save ourselves by putting them on the far side of a wall.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Those crazy eyes tho
LOL

ain't just the eyes.....there are things, on that thing, that are broken beyond repair

think of the undergarments they have to wear to keep that gapper from leaking and they end up Nadin' themselves when that set of muscles fail

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Caligula made his beloved horse, consul to the Roman Empire.

Which is about as freakish, as demented, as this.

History doesn't repeat - it rhymes.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
LOL

ain't just the eyes.....there are things, on that thing, that are broken beyond repair

think of the undergarments they have to wear to keep that gapper from leaking and they end up Nadin' themselves when that set of muscles fail

Don't they have draw strings attached?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
If White privilege really exists, why don't blacks ever identify as being white...?]

Satchuel Cole, leader in the fight for racial equality in Indianapolis, lied about own race
Tim EvansNatalia E. Contreras
Indianapolis Star

Satchuel Cole, a highly visible community leader advocating for racial and social justice in Indiana, has apologized for misleading people about Cole's own race, saying "I have taken up space as a Black person while knowing I am white."

Cole — who uses pronouns they/them — worked with Indy10 Black Lives Matter and Indy SURJ, apologized and admitted lying in a social media post. Cole, who also was active in the LGBTQ community, did not respond to multiple phone messages and emails from IndyStar this week.

"Friends, I need to take accountability for my actions and the harm that I have done. My deception and lies have hurt those I care most about. I have taken up space as a Black person while knowing I am white. I have used Blackness when it was not mine to use. I have asked for support and energy as a Black person. I have caused harm to the city, friends and the work that I held so dear," Cole posted on a Facebook page under the name Satch Paige.

The apology is the only public post on the page. Cole has at least one other Facebook page, but IndyStar found Cole had used the Satch Paige account as recently as Aug. 31 to post about their work as an apartment manager.

Leaders of Indy10 Black Lives Matter and Indy Pride declined to comment. Leaders with Indy SURJ did not immediately respond to a request to comment.

Cole's admission and apology came a day after an expose about Cole's family and race was published on the website BlackIndyLIVE.com. Laron Anderson, the website's editor-in-chief, said it was the culmination of long-standing questions he and others had about whether Cole really was Black. Cole had based their racial identity, Anderson said, on a claim that their father was Black.

Born Jennifer Lynn Benton, their name was legally changed to Satchuel Paigelyn Cole in 2010 in Hamilton Circuit Court, according to the online court docket.

Cole was a member of the Indy10 Black Lives Matter group and in 2017 became the spokesperson for the family of Aaron Bailey, who was shot and killed by IMPD following a traffic stop in June 2017.

Cole had also been involved with DONT SLEEP, a group that advocates for equity and justice in Indianapolis. Cole had acted as vice president and as of Friday was not listed as a team member on the website.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...st-satchuel-cole-lied-being-black/3486542001/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If White privilege really exists, why don't blacks ever identify as being white...?]

Satchuel Cole, leader in the fight for racial equality in Indianapolis, lied about own race
Tim EvansNatalia E. Contreras
Indianapolis Star

Satchuel Cole, a highly visible community leader advocating for racial and social justice in Indiana, has apologized for misleading people about Cole's own race, saying "I have taken up space as a Black person while knowing I am white."

Cole — who uses pronouns they/them — worked with Indy10 Black Lives Matter and Indy SURJ, apologized and admitted lying in a social media post. Cole, who also was active in the LGBTQ community, did not respond to multiple phone messages and emails from IndyStar this week.

"Friends, I need to take accountability for my actions and the harm that I have done. My deception and lies have hurt those I care most about. I have taken up space as a Black person while knowing I am white. I have used Blackness when it was not mine to use. I have asked for support and energy as a Black person. I have caused harm to the city, friends and the work that I held so dear," Cole posted on a Facebook page under the name Satch Paige.

The apology is the only public post on the page. Cole has at least one other Facebook page, but IndyStar found Cole had used the Satch Paige account as recently as Aug. 31 to post about their work as an apartment manager.

Leaders of Indy10 Black Lives Matter and Indy Pride declined to comment. Leaders with Indy SURJ did not immediately respond to a request to comment.

Cole's admission and apology came a day after an expose about Cole's family and race was published on the website BlackIndyLIVE.com. Laron Anderson, the website's editor-in-chief, said it was the culmination of long-standing questions he and others had about whether Cole really was Black. Cole had based their racial identity, Anderson said, on a claim that their father was Black.

Born Jennifer Lynn Benton, their name was legally changed to Satchuel Paigelyn Cole in 2010 in Hamilton Circuit Court, according to the online court docket.

Cole was a member of the Indy10 Black Lives Matter group and in 2017 became the spokesperson for the family of Aaron Bailey, who was shot and killed by IMPD following a traffic stop in June 2017.

Cole had also been involved with DONT SLEEP, a group that advocates for equity and justice in Indianapolis. Cole had acted as vice president and as of Friday was not listed as a team member on the website.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...st-satchuel-cole-lied-being-black/3486542001/
The blacks should be furious and insulted. As a white person I really don't care about these self serving liberal asses who are constantly making fools of themselves at the expense of blacks but if I were a black person I'd have an ax to grind with these idiots

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Seattle politician who defunded the police called 911 to protect her from a crime she wants to legalize

A Seattle City Council Member who was at the forefront of the effort to defund the Seattle police called 911 Friday night for a crime that she is pushing to legalize.

A Seattle City Council Member who was at the forefront of the effort to defund the Seattle Police Department, called 911 Friday night for a crime that she is pushing to legalize. As first reported by police sources to the neighborhood safety group Safe Seattle, Council Member Lisa Herbold called 911 and requested the police for criminal damage done to her home, a crime that the council member is pushing to legalize. Allegedly a man threw a rock through Herbold’s window. In a redacted police report, Herbold told responding officers that she "was on the west side of the living room near the kitchen when she heard a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot and dove into the kitchen for cover." A witness said he saw an "…unathletic and a bad runner" leaving the scene. The suspect was described as a clean shaven, white male in a black hoodie and jeans. The witnesses told officers that he would recognize the suspect if he saw him again, but declined the officer’s business card to contact him for follow up. Ironically, Herbold is pushing for legislation that would make the alleged crime legal.

In October, Herbold, chair of the Seattle City Council's Public Safety Committee, introduced legislation to "…excuse and dismiss" almost all misdemeanor crimes committed in Seattle by "…persons with symptoms of addiction or mental disorder." At the time, Herbold was criticized for trying to sneak the legislation in as part of the budget cycle rather than through the normal legislative process and with no public discussion about the proposal. Last week, Herbold, had her first formal discussion on the legislation, and now wants to add legal defense to the Seattle municipal code, which would provide an affirmative defense for someone who committed a crime because they needed "…to meet a basic need to survive." Herbold said she wants a jury to hear a defendant's explanations for the crime and for the jurors to decide if the crime was committed to "… supply a basic need." If approved, the ordinance would excuse and dismiss, and thereby legalize, almost all misdemeanor crimes committed in Seattle by offenders who could show, not just that the crime provided for a need, but also:

- Symptoms of addiction without being required to provide a medical diagnosis

- Symptoms of a mental disorder

Offenses that would be covered by the legislation would include almost every crime below the level of a felony, while excluding charges of driving under the influence or domestic violence. The proposed legislation was met with significant resistance from Seattle residents and businesses. Herbold’s call for police assistance at her home comes just weeks after she and her fellow council members defunded SPD by an additional 18% in the 2021 budget. This followed millions of dollars in cuts this summer to SPD by the council, with Herbold being one of the main proponents of the cuts including cuts to the Navigation Team, which offers services to the homeless. Seattle has approved an 18% cut to the Seattle Police Dept. Less funding in a city where murders are the highest they’ve been in more than a decade. Now Council is mulling a measure that would forgive criminal activity under the so-called “poverty defense.” @standamericanow

Herbold and her fellow council members even joined protests and riots this summer in the lead up to Seattle’s Autonomous Zone. Herbold has a history of hypocrisy when it comes to the police department. In 2019, a homeless RV was parked in front of Herbold’s home. Herbold assumed it was a political stunt, and was later fined by Seattle’s ethics commission for using her position and texting former Police Chief Carmen Best to deal with the RV. Herbold also pledged continuously during her 2019 re-elect campaign that she would add officers and support the Seattle Police, and yet was one of the staunchest advocates for the defund SPD movement. Herbold also suggested that personnel terminations in the Seattle Police Department as a result of the defunding, should be made based on race, with white officers laid off first to spare the jobs of BIPOC officers.

Moar here:

https://thepostmillennial.com/seattle-council-member-who-defunded-police-department-calls-911-for-crime-she-wants-to-legalize

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
‘Unity’ team Biden-style: Staffer calls top Republicans a ‘BUNCH OF F***ERS’ after gushing over his bipartisan message

16 Dec, 2020 18:59

Joe Biden's campaign chief praised the Democrat's ability to connect with voters on a pledge to heal America's polarized politics, but in the next breath, she strayed from the unity theme, calling Republicans a “bunch of f***ers.”

“The president-elect was able to connect with people over this sense of unity,” campaign manager Jen O'Malley Dillon said in a Glamour Magazine interview that was published on Tuesday, noting that people had mocked him during the primaries for trying to work with Republicans.

She continued: “I'm not saying they're not a bunch of f***ers. Mitch McConnell is terrible. But this sense that you couldn't wish for that, you couldn't wish for the bipartisan ideal? He rejected that.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/509887-biden-manager-fbombs-gop/

1608178027255.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Seattle politician who defunded the police called 911 to protect her from a crime she wants to legalize

A Seattle City Council Member who was at the forefront of the effort to defund the Seattle police called 911 Friday night for a crime that she is pushing to legalize.

A Seattle City Council Member who was at the forefront of the effort to defund the Seattle Police Department, called 911 Friday night for a crime that she is pushing to legalize. As first reported by police sources to the neighborhood safety group Safe Seattle, Council Member Lisa Herbold called 911 and requested the police for criminal damage done to her home, a crime that the council member is pushing to legalize. Allegedly a man threw a rock through Herbold’s window. In a redacted police report, Herbold told responding officers that she "was on the west side of the living room near the kitchen when she heard a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot and dove into the kitchen for cover." A witness said he saw an "…unathletic and a bad runner" leaving the scene. The suspect was described as a clean shaven, white male in a black hoodie and jeans. The witnesses told officers that he would recognize the suspect if he saw him again, but declined the officer’s business card to contact him for follow up. Ironically, Herbold is pushing for legislation that would make the alleged crime legal.

In October, Herbold, chair of the Seattle City Council's Public Safety Committee, introduced legislation to "…excuse and dismiss" almost all misdemeanor crimes committed in Seattle by "…persons with symptoms of addiction or mental disorder." At the time, Herbold was criticized for trying to sneak the legislation in as part of the budget cycle rather than through the normal legislative process and with no public discussion about the proposal. Last week, Herbold, had her first formal discussion on the legislation, and now wants to add legal defense to the Seattle municipal code, which would provide an affirmative defense for someone who committed a crime because they needed "…to meet a basic need to survive." Herbold said she wants a jury to hear a defendant's explanations for the crime and for the jurors to decide if the crime was committed to "… supply a basic need." If approved, the ordinance would excuse and dismiss, and thereby legalize, almost all misdemeanor crimes committed in Seattle by offenders who could show, not just that the crime provided for a need, but also:

- Symptoms of addiction without being required to provide a medical diagnosis

- Symptoms of a mental disorder

Offenses that would be covered by the legislation would include almost every crime below the level of a felony, while excluding charges of driving under the influence or domestic violence. The proposed legislation was met with significant resistance from Seattle residents and businesses. Herbold’s call for police assistance at her home comes just weeks after she and her fellow council members defunded SPD by an additional 18% in the 2021 budget. This followed millions of dollars in cuts this summer to SPD by the council, with Herbold being one of the main proponents of the cuts including cuts to the Navigation Team, which offers services to the homeless. Seattle has approved an 18% cut to the Seattle Police Dept. Less funding in a city where murders are the highest they’ve been in more than a decade. Now Council is mulling a measure that would forgive criminal activity under the so-called “poverty defense.” @standamericanow

Herbold and her fellow council members even joined protests and riots this summer in the lead up to Seattle’s Autonomous Zone. Herbold has a history of hypocrisy when it comes to the police department. In 2019, a homeless RV was parked in front of Herbold’s home. Herbold assumed it was a political stunt, and was later fined by Seattle’s ethics commission for using her position and texting former Police Chief Carmen Best to deal with the RV. Herbold also pledged continuously during her 2019 re-elect campaign that she would add officers and support the Seattle Police, and yet was one of the staunchest advocates for the defund SPD movement. Herbold also suggested that personnel terminations in the Seattle Police Department as a result of the defunding, should be made based on race, with white officers laid off first to spare the jobs of BIPOC officers.

Moar here:

https://thepostmillennial.com/seattle-council-member-who-defunded-police-department-calls-911-for-crime-she-wants-to-legalize

Women in politics 'elected' (I use that word loosely) just because they're women, have been a mistake

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Huh???

1608203562523.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1608205444722.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It is, by it's very nature, cannibalistic. Once everyone is woke, then they'll try to find new groups of oppressed...which then will make formerly oppressed UNoppressed (see Asians being grouped with White people in CA).
Bolsheviks doing what they do....doing what history itself shows us they've always done. We can sit back and let them take it or we can fight back and destroy the threat

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
BS201217.jpg

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist