• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I have a shitload of british folks here stashed at my house just fresh in from the UK

All of your communist fantasies will come true iffen you'll just knock on the door!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
As an outsider, I can tell you, not only will I not spend any time in California...oh, sure, I don't want to see the feces-encrusted sidewalks of San Francisco; but I mean, ANYTHING there. Like Yosemite. Like, traveling through.

Because some kook bureaucrat can now take my credit-card record, find I parked my van at several California KOAs five days in a row...and so I'm suddenly a **RESIDENT** and subject to asset taxes and motor-vehicle fees.

This, in ADDITION to open encouragement of lawlessness on the streets, spreading from the coastal cities into the Imperial Valley and other regions. Nope...I did my Navy time in California; I have good memories of SF and San Diego; but now, I think of CA like we used to think of Mexico. A good place to get robbed and killed...and, unlike with Mexico, likely to be pursued by the authorities, for the Social Crime of actually having assets.
I get it, I too dislike Sacramento, SF, LA, San Diego, etc. Still there are beautiful land and people in Northern CA that are every bit as confused and frustrated with the tyrannical dictates of the big city bozos as you and I.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Which is indicative of just how successful the communists have been with instituting their cultural marxism propaganda.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1609107155044.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1609112705390.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
My response? KILL YOURSELF!

1609166000716.png

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1609272686016.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Fortunately for us white supremacists they were both Negroes otherwise it would somehow be our fault!

1609278012710.png
1609278109933.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Another Cleveland chimpout in 3....2....1....

HIDE THE NIKES!

1609283240481.png

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
$2000 Stimulus Payments Blocked by Republicans?? (32 min 20 sec):

Published on Dec 29, 2020 by Conservative Twins​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1609304849929.png

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Dumb bitch doesn't even understand what the book is about.

Her support for such a venture tells me one thing, and if you want to argue this go for it, and you deserve what you get, we can't have competing ideas about how life really is. Personally she needs to have a come to Jesus moment, not that I condone or promote violence.

Mrs. Levine is primarily what is wrong with America, IHMO

View attachment 195263 [/QUOTE]

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
DeBlasio & wife dancing in Times Square last nite;
nyc mayer.jpg
lbl.jpg
IbzCEBjt.jpg

Can't wait for symbolism to be their downfall!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
San Francisco Drug Overdoses Outpace COVID Deaths

San Francisco is a city that implemented some of the more strict COVID lockdowns in 2020, inside a state that may have been the most draconian in the US.

And while San Francisco has only seen 173 COVID-19 deaths in 2020, the city has watched as 621 people died of drug overdoses.

In 2019 there were 441 San Francisco deaths from a drug overdose in San Francisco; so even just the INCREASE in drug overdose deaths from 2019 to 2020 (an increase of 180) is greater than the number of COVID-19 deaths in San Francisco.

This echoes other unintended consequences from lockdown isolation, such as Japan’s spiking suicide rate.

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
High School Student Sues Over Woke Curriculum

A high school student from Nevada, William Clark, has filed suit against his high school for forcing its woke curriculum on him.

Clark has a white father and black mother; his father is deceased and he is growing up in a predominantly black household with two black siblings.

But given that he has a white biological father, Clark is “regarded by his peers as white”. And that’s enough for him to be guilty.

According to the lawsuit, Clark’s high school is forcing him to “unlearn the basic Judeo-Christian principles” from his upbringing.

These values include “the proposition that every person is unique and equal before the eyes of God and will be judged by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin.”

But Clark’s public school doesn’t believe in such principles.

To them, whiteness is oppressive. And despite Clark being half black (i.e. just as black as Barack Obama), he is deemed to be an oppressor by school officials.

The lawsuit alleges that school officials deliberately misled parents about the curriculum and did not inform anyone that their children would be indoctrinated into Critical Race Theory and other woke principles.

In one class in particular, a mandatory ‘Sociology of Change’ course required for all students, the teacher greets students in the morning with “Hello my wonderful social justice warriors!”

Students are expected to label and identify themselves based exclusively on gender, race, sexuality, and religion and then determine if your identity is associated with oppression or privilege.

(The study material makes it easy by pre-determining for the students which identities are oppressors, and which are victims.)

Those with oppressor identities would then be forced to submit themselves for ridicule by the rest of the class.

Clark chose not to participate in the exercises. And for his resistance, he received failing grades, which will prevent him from graduating and threaten his college prospects.

Click here to read the full lawsuit.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
UK Bans “Buy One Get One Free”

In the country’s quest to save people from themselves, the United Kingdom will ban “buy one get one free” offers, and other promotions, on unhealthy food items.

The rules which go into effect in April 2022 also forbid restaurants from giving free soda refills, and stop unhealthy items from being featured at the checkout.

The argument is that obesity related illness costs the socialized healthcare system of the UK 6 billion pounds per year.

Therefore the government has the right to dictate health standards to citizens and businesses alike.

Click here to read the full story.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
To them, whiteness is oppressive. And despite Clark being half black (i.e. just as black as Barack Obama), he is deemed to be an oppressor by school officials.
And there it is.

The hate agenda as plain as day.

What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

Sweet harmony...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
And there it is.

The hate agenda as plain as day.

What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

Sweet harmony...
Not to worry, we'll be shooting them (hate filled, leftist communists) in the streets soon....no bag limits

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I just had an apostrophe (catastrophe?) Epiphany!

Regarding Pence -- remember that fateful day when the envelopes were handed out, absolutely stunning the receivers... he got an envelope and his countenance got blanched. Peanut didn't get one and looked disappointed. Jeb nearly fainted.

Now Pence may well be in an entirely world-changing position on Tuesday. And his "position" is murky to say the least.

I noted that Pence has an inescapable destiny to be one of two descriptors... different by only one single letter:

PATRIOT -- TRAITOR

Swap the P for the R to get the anagrams.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Speaker Piglosi's garage door the other night. Note the pig head on the concrete. Too funny.

Still trying to figure out which political ideology is behind it.

1609590035138.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Speaker Piglosi's garage door the other night. Note the pig head on the concrete. Too funny.

View attachment 195799
This was staged, notice the brick was masked so as to not get any paint on it (nearly impossible to get the paint off the brick). There are lots of pictures showing the paint on the door frame but no overspray at all on the brick, some posted here. It's fake hate

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

View attachment 195799
I wish there was a shot of this from more of a distance.... I would like to see the house. I thought Pelosi lived in a big house with a wall around it. I wouldn't think people could just walk up to her garage door and screw around. And she surely has security at her house that would have caught the perps in the act, no? I am not sure about this being legit.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
This was staged, notice the brick was masked so as to not get any paint on it (nearly impossible to get the paint off the brick). There are lots of pictures showing the paint on the door frame but no overspray at all on the brick, some posted here. It's fake hate
Probably.

It's what they DO.

With Paul Pelosi's money, I'd expect there was some sort of intruder-detection system AND digital camera recording the place all the time. It's cheap enough to do that even us peons can do it.

This is an artificial attack, no doubt. I'd love to see the police report, and if the officer taking it...was a police higher-up who's on their pad or otherwise connected.

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The left is now attacking Nancy Pelosi

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco house was vandalized on Friday morning, after angry activists spray-painted "$2K," "Cancel Rent," and "We Want Everything" on the garage door - leaving a severed pig's head on the ground in a pool of red paint.
Photo: Maggie VandenBerghe
According to KPIX, police received a call about the incident around 2:00 a.m. on Friday at the 2600 block of Broadway.
"I don’t think that this is a useful way to go about it and it’s a terrible start to this new year, when we are hoping for less anger and hatred than we’ve had to deal with for the last year," said Pelosi's neighbor, Audrey Carlson.

San Francisco police have not released any information about suspects in the case. Also, no one has come forward claiming responsibility for the vandalism. Some of the graffiti mentions UBI (universal basic income) and “cancel rent,” so it is possible the culprit is someone associated with those movements.
Pelosi helped spearhead the passage a bill last Monday to increase the $600 stimulus checks to $2,000, with 275 members of the House of Representatives voting for the bill and 134 voting against it. -KPIX

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/severed-pigs-head-left-nancy-pelosis-driveway-vandals-tag-garage

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Staged. Like all the racist stuff painted on universities' all-black dormitory doors. Like that black pretend-racer with his miniature noose on the bottom of the overhead door.

This is just to feed the Narrative that "The People" want MOAR. Leftists and the Fake Noozers love it. No one else is fooled.