• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Staged? I like the reference to "The writing on the wall"

As in; They don't see the writing on the wall.

BF

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JR210103.jpg

LW210103z.jpg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
File (hide): 344bc6424f152e1⋯.png (161.05 KB, 332x167, 332:167, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

Democratic congresswoman votes on House floor 6 days after announcing positive coronavirus test

Rep. Gwen Moore announced on Dec. 28 that she tested positive for coronavirus

Rep. Gwen Moore, D-Wis., returned to the House floor on Sunday to vote for Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., as speaker, despite announcing six days ago that she tested positive for coronavirus.

Moore announced on Dec. 28 that she had tested positive for coronavirus, though she did not specify which day she tested positive. She told reporters on Capitol Hill Sunday that she did not gotten a negative COVID-19 test, arguing she didn't need to because she quarantined for two weeks.

She said Dr. Brian Moynihan, U.S. Capitol attending physician, said she was cleared to return to Capitol Hill.

My quarantine is over and I am medically cleared to travel and work on behalf of Wisconsin's Fourth Congressional District."

Meanwhile, three other members of Congress were be allowed to vote on Sunday via "special arrangements" because they are still in their quarantine windows despite testing negative for the virus, Politico's Heather Caygle and Melanie Zanona reported.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has detailed two acceptable quarantine periods, although it noted that the previously established 14-day quarantine is the best way to reduce the risk of virus spread. Officials said quarantine can now end after 10 days without a COVID-19 test if the person reports no symptoms, or after seven days with a negative test result if the person reports no symptoms.

The three members, two Democrats and one Republican, had a special entrance closed off to the public and will be enclosed by Plexiglas in the gallery, they reported.

"Upon the direction of the Office of the Attending Physician and the House Sergeant at Arms, a secure enclosure has been erected in Gallery 4 of the House Chamber to allow members who are in quarantine status to fulfill their Constitutional duties," Dr. Brian Monahan, Attending Physician of the U.S. Congress, said in a statement, according to CNN.

Republicans were critical of Moore's decision to report for duty in-person.

"The coronavirus won’t stop Nancy Pelosi’s quest for power," the Republican National Committee's rapid response director Steve Guest wrote on Twitter.

Moore had said she did not expect her coronavirus diagnosis to affect her "work for Wisconsin's Fourth" when announcing she had tested positive.

"I tested positive for COVID-19," Moore wrote on Twitter on Dec. 28. "I am following guidance from my doctor and am isolating from others. I am thankful to be feeling well. And I do not foresee this disrupting my work for Wisconsin’s Fourth."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-gwen-moore-house-speaker-vote-positive-coronavirus-test

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I though Amen was a Greek word that meant “so be it”

It doesn’t mean “a man”

Dumbass

At least we didn’t have a twenty minute clip where he went the 59 genders
-atrans
-acisgender
Etc

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I though Amen was a Greek word that meant “so be it”

It doesn’t man “a man”

Dumbass

At least we didn’t have a twenty minute clip where he went the 59 genders
-atrans
-acisgender
Etc
THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID!
-Q

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Meathead opens his fat trap again

1609818560563.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
It's depressing, how many idiots there are out there...idiots with MEANS...who cannot tell the difference between a personal dislike and a crime or criminal.

What is ending 245 years of self-government is not Trump, but this clown and his ilk.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Hmmm...it appeared the jewish looking feller, wearing a mask around his neck assaulted the other peaceful feller with his foot and then proceeded to destroy private property and disturb the peace. The guilty party couldn't be more clear IMO.

I do wonder who was filming the guy holding the camera and filming though...the whole thing looks staged as fuck.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's already being pushed as an acceptable use. Fugging nutcases.
Yep, we share the planet with the insane and the Bolshevik, Zionist backed and funded communists

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
^^Wow, what a guy.

Dude would do well to crack open a history book once in awhile. The greatest crimes against humanity are always committed by those FOLLOWING the laws. The first step to fomenting enough hate for genocide is to de-humanize your "enemy". The woman in question was allegedly murdered while attempting to climb through a window. Hasn't she paid enough?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Nancy, sit down and be quiet. Or go get your hair done in one of those salons nobody else can go to. You silly woman. You're almost 81 years old... just retire before you die, for Pete's sake. Play with the great, great grandkids while you can.

:dduck:

Pelosi says she asked military to ensure Trump doesn't launch nuclear strike (0 min 44 sec):​
Published on Jan 8, 2021 by The News Junkie's Cartoons​

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1610248417707.png
1610248429673.png

The surest way to take an island during war is to burn the boats that brought you there.
The boats are now burning, so we fight and win, or die

Why would they want to pretend they were not involved?
Everything improved. Economy, black employment, women employment, reduced red tape for business, better balanced trade, economy improved and the economy improved…. Until of course Mr Covid turned up right in time.
Why Project Lincoln Fascists would anybody want to deny they were part of such a dynamic Presidency? You won't succeed in rewriting history. The world is on to your kind. 1984 won't succeed.

this is also intended to scare others into silence and as you know
silence = CONSENT

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
View attachment 197305 View attachment 197306

The surest way to take an island during war is to burn the boats that brought you there.
The boats are now burning, so we fight and win, or die

Why would they want to pretend they were not involved?
Everything improved. Economy, black employment, women employment, reduced red tape for business, better balanced trade, economy improved and the economy improved…. Until of course Mr Covid turned up right in time.
Why Project Lincoln Fascists would anybody want to deny they were part of such a dynamic Presidency? You won't succeed in rewriting history. The world is on to your kind. 1984 won't succeed.

this is also intended to scare others into silence and as you know
silence = CONSENT
These modern day Bolsheviks are laying it on quite thick now!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1610325174198.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
rAtioning

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Sure wish that some people with good ideas could spell check and grammar check before publishing...

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Sure wish that some people with good ideas could spell check and grammar check before publishing...
I know. I would like to share some things but won't if there are spelling or grammatical errors.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1610420571367.png

DOUBLE TRAGEDY Female tycoon who rubbed shoulders with Hillary Clinton ‘jumps’ to her death with her baby daughter in her arms

She was the only daughter of Luo Lin, the chairman of the Chengdu real estate company Jinlin Real Estate, whose family that had been involved in Chinese medicine for six generations.

Her rich family had given her the best education money could buy sending her to study in America while she also lived in Switzerland and Australia.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13708488/female-tycoon-jumps-to-her-death-with-baby/