• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

I identify as vaccinated bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1610859569819.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
American have a dream also........

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/alec-baldwin-liberals-political-violence/2021/01/16/id/1005915/

Alec Baldwin Says He Dreams of Hanging Trump

Actor Alec Baldwin (Seth Wenig/AP)
By Eric Mack | Saturday, 16 January 2021 09:58 PM

Actor Alec Baldwin says he has a "dream" of hanging President Donald Trump at a ;"trial for sedition' on Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday.
Baldwin, the "Saturday Night Live" actor who has mocked Trump for years, tweeted:
"I had a dream Trump was on trial for sedition. And outside the courthouse, a noose was hung from a makeshift scaffold. The noose was made of recycled Covid masks."​
Twitter has neither tagged, flagged, nor blocked the call for political violence against the U.S. president. Despite having over 1 million followers on the left-leaning social media platform, Baldwin's tweet has a mere 932 likes, 255 comments, and 84 retweets in a post that has been left up for almost 24 hours as of Saturday night.
The call for violence has resonated with some, however.
"That's a beautiful dream," replied one Twitter user.

"That's all of our dream," replied another.
"Sometimes dreams come true," replied yet another.​
Those calls for violence were not tagged, flagged, nor blocked either.
Trump has been removed from Twitter for supporting peaceful protests that led to violent demonstrators to storm the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan. 6., which left five dead, including a Capitol Police officer and a former American veteran.
Despite the calls by the president and some Republicans for Twitter to face a review of its Section 230 protections, Twitter has sought to silence conservative speech, critics argue, and followers of the president.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1610897881535.png

Oregon Senate bill to grant $123,000 annually as reparations for slavery. Two year residency requirement.

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2021R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB619/Introduced

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
View attachment 198436
Oregon Senate bill to grant $123,000 annually as reparations for slavery. Two year residency requirement.

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2021R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB619/Introduced
I got your reparations right here...

swinging noose.gif

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
American have a dream also........

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/alec-baldwin-liberals-political-violence/2021/01/16/id/1005915/

Alec Baldwin Says He Dreams of Hanging Trump

Actor Alec Baldwin (Seth Wenig/AP)
By Eric Mack | Saturday, 16 January 2021 09:58 PM

Actor Alec Baldwin says he has a "dream" of hanging President Donald Trump at a ;"trial for sedition' on Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday.
Baldwin, the "Saturday Night Live" actor who has mocked Trump for years, tweeted:
"I had a dream Trump was on trial for sedition. And outside the courthouse, a noose was hung from a makeshift scaffold. The noose was made of recycled Covid masks."​
Twitter has neither tagged, flagged, nor blocked the call for political violence against the U.S. president. Despite having over 1 million followers on the left-leaning social media platform, Baldwin's tweet has a mere 932 likes, 255 comments, and 84 retweets in a post that has been left up for almost 24 hours as of Saturday night.
The call for violence has resonated with some, however.
"That's a beautiful dream," replied one Twitter user.​
"That's all of our dream," replied another.​
"Sometimes dreams come true," replied yet another.​
Those calls for violence were not tagged, flagged, nor blocked either.
Trump has been removed from Twitter for supporting peaceful protests that led to violent demonstrators to storm the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan. 6., which left five dead, including a Capitol Police officer and a former American veteran.
Despite the calls by the president and some Republicans for Twitter to face a review of its Section 230 protections, Twitter has sought to silence conservative speech, critics argue, and followers of the president.
Morons like him are going to split the country.

And it will be the death of his golden-egg-laying goose.

And, you know what? It will be karma. It will be meet, right and fitting....he knows not where his wealth comes from, and so he destroys his own wealth-making machine for a purile fantasy that comes from the indoctrination of a simple mind.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Purile?
Or puerile?

Darn, me dun it agin...

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
View attachment 198436

This is funnier than a clown on fire! Imagine some of these black people trying to trace family ancestors??? It will turn into the biggest "whose your Daddy" fiasco.

DNA testing will backfire for black males. The state will be the winner, when the deadbeat dads are found and all that uncollected child support will be bestowed upon them.

Lets get DNA tested to get a check and end up paying back child support!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
This is funnier than a clown on fire! Imagine some of these black people trying to trace family ancestors??? It will turn into the biggest "whose your Daddy" fiasco.

DNA testing will backfire for black males. The state will be the winner, when the deadbeat dads are found and all that uncollected child support will be bestowed upon them.

Lets get DNA tested to get a check and end up paying back child support.
I'm sure some group will emerge that will "verify" family lineage. For a percentage of that Free Money.

All they need do, is cobble together gobbledegook that's beyond the dim IQs of Ore-gone officials.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I'm sure some group will emerge that will "verify" family lineage. For a percentage of that Free Money.

All they need do, is cobble together gobbledegook that's beyond the dim IQs of Ore-gone officials.
I'm sure those rabid feminists, at the Oregon Department of Social Services, will make sure that $123,000 annuity gets collected for back child support.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I'm sure those rabid feminists, at the Oregon Department of Social Services, will make sure that $123,000 annuity gets collected for back child support.
That's funny. I don't know if you mean it or not...but that's funny.

They could CARE LESS. It's white-bread middle-class Deplorables they're after.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

The Winner! ^ ^

honey pot, data collection, a bit of 'fiscal responsibility' added in, then we find the new system soon runs out of other people's money anyways, and the fire departments will have to close, the police become completely defunded and the taxes go through the roof

i can see it now....

LOL, if we thought the Obummer Birth Certificate fiasco was funny, just wait for this

idea:
Move to Or and become a forgerer

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
idea:
Move to Or and become a forgerer
That's not the kind of job you can just go into.

You need CONNECTIONS.

I discovered this when I hit on the idea of locksmithing to pad out my income. It's a relatively simple trade; and guys who open locked-out cars make serious money.

Then I came to understand why. And how they make it.

You need City or County connections - first, to be on the police speed-dial when there's a damsel in distress; then you need bonding and licensing. And there's all kinds of regulatory minutia, most of it ignored by the busy shops - because they're plugged in.

Same here. Without your man in the State House, you are gonna be sued, hassled, shut down, called a fraud, and maybe jailed.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's not the kind of job you can just go into.

You need CONNECTIONS.

I discovered this when I hit on the idea of locksmithing to pad out my income. It's a relatively simple trade; and guys who open locked-out cars make serious money.

Then I came to understand why. And how they make it.

You need City or County connections - first, to be on the police speed-dial when there's a damsel in distress; then you need bonding and licensing. And there's all kinds of regulatory minutia, most of it ignored by the busy shops - because they're plugged in.

Same here. Without your man in the State House, you are gonna be sued, hassled, shut down, called a fraud, and maybe jailed.
i always keep a lock out kit in my truck, nice kit, i'm not licensed or bonded, no one knows i've got the capabilities until i introduce myself, and i've often made myself quite happy and satisfied by refusing to accept anything in return for my services

other times, i've had $40 shoved into my hands and other times, i've refused to help, never told them what i could do...'fk you style without saying anything other than Should Have Bought AAA

the freedom of choice comes in many different flavors but, i'm prepared for ME, not for them, there is a difference

and on the thing of 'connections', word of mouth has worked for me for years...it's not as good as advertising, but, who needs to work 24/7

it's harder to catch the small mouse........

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
and on the thing of 'connections', word of mouth has worked for me for years...it's not as good as advertising, but, who needs to work 24/7

it's harder to catch the small mouse........
I think I'll borrow your quote / saying about "it's harder to catch the small mouse"...... that's clever bro !

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Another one bites the dust. Maybe he is a middle man & was offed.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-...cides-france-1e36d9c422b097a16c44b3bf5c8c3f46

$500K in Bitcoin sent from France to US far-right groups
By LORI HINNANTJanuary 15, 2021

PARIS (AP) — A French computer programmer transferred more than $500,000 in Bitcoin to far-right activists just before his death last month, including some involved in last week’s U.S. Capitol riot, researchers said Friday.
Chainalysis, a firm that investigates Bitcoin transactions, found that the majority of the 22 transactions on Dec. 8 went to Nick Fuentes, a far-right internet influencer who was in the crowd in Washington but has denied being part of the deadly mob that stormed the Capitol.
The 35-year-old Frenchman who transferred the money posted a suicide note on his blog the next day, saying he was chronically ill and wanted to leave his wealth to “certain causes and people.”
Chainalysis did not release the man’s identity. By retracing the researchers’ steps, an Associated Press journalist found his blog and suicide note. A funeral home published his obituary, including burial information, but later deleted it; a cached version can still be found on the internet.
Federal investigators in the United States are looking into possible “coordination or planning” ahead of the riot and are using a number of methods they deploy routinely in criminal investigations, including examining financial transactions and cellphone and travel records.
Michael Sherwin, the U.S. attorney in Washington, said investigators were also examining whether there was any “command and control,” and he vowed to bring charges if prosecutors can prove a conspiracy. No conspiracy charges have been brought so far.
French financial investigators declined to comment.
The Chainalysis investigation found that the Frenchman sent 28.15 Bitcoins, worth about $522,000 to 22 addresses, including many belonging to American far-right activists and organizations. Fuentes received about $250,000 worth. Other recipients included an anti-immigration organization, an alt-right streamer and a number of unidentified addresses.
“The donation, as well as reports of the planning that went into the Capitol raid on alt-right communication channels, also suggests that domestic extremist groups may be better organized and funded than previously thought,” the researchers wrote.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Someone here had a daughter in the WH. Is she having issues?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/17/i-interned-in-trumps-white-house-am-i-now-unemployable/

I interned in Trump’s White House – am I now unemployable?
By Greg Giangrande
January 17, 2021 | 10:09am | Updated

Enlarge Image

President Donald Trump poses with outgoing White House interns in 2017.The Washington Post via Getty Images

I worked in the White House as an intern last year. With the threats to blacklist Trump supporters, should I leave this experience off my résumé?
According to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), the executive branch workforce is composed of over 2 million civilian workers. They all work for the president of the United States. Should we ban all those workers? Millions of people choose to work for a company or institution because they believe in that purpose, and not necessarily because they support the leader. That said, when looking for a job we are all evaluated by our skills, experience, where we worked and who we worked for. Employers can’t discriminate on the basis of protected reasons under the law, but working for the federal government during the Trump administration is not a protected reason. The reality is that some prospective employers may reject your résumé, in the same way that they might not hire someone who worked for a big pharmaceutical company, tobacco company, or any other firm they find objectionable. If you omit the internship from your résumé, how will you explain the gap? Consider focusing on the experience you gained. An opportunity to have worked in the White House is a unique and awesome experience.
I’ve been offered a job that’s virtual until the pandemic is over, after which they expect me to relocate across the country. I have no intention of relocating but need the job. Is it OK to accept knowing that I won’t move?
Well, saying you will do something you have no intention of doing is called lying, and that is kind of a bad thing to do. Character matters more than skills and experience. If you are willing to keep an open mind, you could tell them that you don’t know what your circumstances will be later this year and will consider it at that time. Then at least they know there’s a chance you won’t relocate when the time comes. That said, I understand that the pressure to get a job right now is great, so not revealing your intentions is a moral choice you may be willing to make. I can’t judge such a personal decision.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This sorting of applicants by party is going to be a benefit for both sides. All the whiny snowflake gender study applicants that don’t know what a screwdriver is can apply elsewhere

I’ll take the mechanically inclined self sufficient hard workers

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
On this oregon political handout, some posts say $123,000 "annually", while some say $123,000 "annuity". My take on it is it's a $123,000 contribution to an annuity that makes annual payments to the handoutee. I'm open to correction on this.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/17/...tion-party-hunting-nancy-pelosi-capitol-riot/

House Democrat: ‘Assassination Party’ Was ‘Hunting For Nancy Pelosi’

SCOTT MOREFIELDREPORTER
January 17, 202110:40 AM ET
FONT SIZE:

Democratic Maryland Rep. Jamie Raskin told CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday that an “assassination party” was “hunting” for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Raskin, the lead House impeachment manager in the proceedings against President Donald Trump, was discussing the impending delivery of impeachment articles to the U.S. Senate with CNN anchor Jake Tapper.
“I want people to focus on the solemnity and the gravity of these events,” Raskin said.
WATCH:

More and videos at link.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

The DNA tests will show that 99% of "Blacks" are direct descendants of WHITE SLAVE OWNERS... That would give them something to meditate upon...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-capitol-permanent-fence-keep-lawmakers-safe/
What Hypocrisy? Democrat Calls for Plan to Surround US Capitol with Permanent Fence to Keep Lawmakers Safe
By Jim Hoft
Published January 18, 2021 at 3:13pm
815 Comments
Share on Facebook(465)Tweet
Email

Democrat Ritchie Torres (D-NY) pushed new legislation to encircle the US Capitol with a fence and secure barricade to protect lawmakers from the people.
Torres told reporters, “We have to ensure the Capitol is secure during a time of sedition.”
Advertisement - story continues below

For years Democrats in Congress insisted walls don’t work. But they sure are quick to change their mind when they fear for their own protection.
In 2019 Democrats sued President Trump in order to block his border wall project. They fought it every step of the way.
Advertisement - story continues below

Obviously, their security is more important than the security of the American people.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/is_antifa_advertising_for_rioters_for_jan_20.html

January 18, 2021
Is Antifa advertising for rioters for Jan. 20?
By Monica Showalter

Independent journalist Andy Ngo posted an appalling group of rioter recruiting posters, purportedly from Antifa.

Assuming some or all of these grotesque posters are correct, it sounds like Antifa is recruiting rioters, for creating mayhem at several state capitols, such as in Sacramento and Colorado. This twitterer here notes that Antifa is advertising some of them on Twitter without sanction.
The posters depict sinister ski-masked creatures in shadow dancing around a bonfire circle while a little old Monopoly man figure is beaten and bruised and tied to the stake. They depict a burning police car, and multiple soup cans hurled at a state capitol, some bearing hammers and sickle.
It's ironic, as it comes at a time when the press is all riled up about purportedly dangerous Trump supporters who are supposedly sure to try to shut the Biden inaugural down. As Andrea Widburg noted here, the calls for Trump supporters to attend an armed march, in a poster with no sponsors, was a red flag and might have been a trap.
These posters seem to be openly calling for riots and rioters, just as Democrats try to pin all opprobrium on Trump supporters. Where is the outrage?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This is just wrong. Plain and simple the government has overstepped, problem is the people of NJ elected these useless f'cks. You get what you elect
We learned that politicians aren't elected. They're appointed by voting machines

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
We learned that politicians aren't elected. They're appointed by voting machines
True enough - today. But this didn't just happen. It's been on a slow escalation for two decades and more.

They just didn't have the numbers, or the resources, meaning a fraudulent company that existed TO fraud out elections, and the money to pay for it all, until this cycle. But there's no going back.

Joisey has been in love with the DemocRat Machine since the end of WWII...before the Depression, even. Woodrow Wilson, the racist, fascist, faux intellectual, who wanted all the nation to subvert to HIS idea of good government...was from Princeton, in New Jersey.

But some people never learn. I guess I should spend some time myself, reading modern American history - reacquaint myself with this uncomfortable truth.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Study finds no difference in COVID cases among strict versus lenient countries

A peer reviewed study begins:

“The most restrictive non‐pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) for controlling the spread of COVID‐19 are mandatory stay‐at‐home and business closures. Given the consequences of these policies, it is important to assess their effects.”

The study compared less restrictive countries like Sweden and South Korea, to countries which issued strict lockdowns, like England, France, Germany, Iran, and Italy.

It found “no clear, significant beneficial effect” in using strict lockdowns to control the spread of COVID. In fact in some cases, such as France, COVID cases increased in the wake of strict interventions.

I guess governments destroyed your civil liberties and businesses for no reason, since the study concluded: “Similar reductions in case growth may be achievable with less restrictive interventions.”

Listen to the scientists. Unless, of course, the scientists are anti-lockdown.

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Germany Will Detain Quarantine Breakers in Camps

An emergency German law gave states the power to detain people who come into contact with COVID and refuse to quarantine, even if they test NEGATIVE for Covid multiple times.

Now, some German states are moving ahead with plans to detain people in immigrant detention camps, and juvenile detention centers.

You might think Germany, of all countries, would shy away from detaining people in camps.

But the Germans insist that these are totally not concentration camps.

You might even call them social distancing camps, which is like, the opposite of concentration. So that makes it OK.

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Apple Sued to Force it to Remove Telegram from its App Store

An organization called the Coalition for a Safer Web is suing Apple to try to force the company to remove the messaging app Telegram from its app store.

The lawsuit claims Apple is failing to enforce its terms of service because Telegram “allows” (read: doesn't censor) “extremist” content.

It’s bad enough that Apple removed Parler from its app store because the social media platform allows free speech. But that wasn’t enough for the censorship zealots.

Now the woke mob has moved beyond Twitter and taken to the courts.

Click here to read the full lawsuit.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
:dduck:

FFVP.jpg