• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Little bastard commie smirks........ while destroying people's lifes.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Little bastard commie smirks........ while destroying people's lifes.

As shown in the political cartoons. It’s not about the oil, it’s still going to come to us, just at $30/barrel on Warren Buffets Choo choo, not through the pipeline at $10/barrel

It’s too easy to just be in bed with the politicians (crony capitalism)

When creative destruction is blocked then continuous improvement is stifled and it hurts the consumer

We used to call this the invisible hand bitch slapping us (back when Milton was alive)

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What a POS! Notice he is embarrassed not sorry........ Hurray for me FU.

https://breaking911.com/im-embarrassed-ex-atlantic-city-dem-mayor-gets-30-days-in-jail/

‘I’M ASHAMED’: Ex-Atlantic City Dem Mayor Sobs As He’s Sentenced To 30 Days In Jail
By
T. Grant Benson
-
January 28, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...atlantic-city-dem-mayor-gets-30-days-in-jail/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...m-mayor-gets-30-days-in-jail/&via=breaking911
https://pinterest.com/pin/create/bu...yor+Sobs+As+He’s+Sentenced+To+30+Days+In+Jail
https://api.whatsapp.com/send?text=...atlantic-city-dem-mayor-gets-30-days-in-jail/
frank2-696x522.jpeg
(PHOTO: Press of Atlantic City)
CAMDEN, N.J. – The former Democrat mayor of Atlantic City was sentenced today to 30 days in prison and 11 months of home confinement for defrauding contributors to a youth basketball team out of more than $86,000.
Frank Gilliam, 49, of Atlantic City, New Jersey, previously pleaded guilty to wire fraud.
According to court documents, Gilliam was the co-founder of AC Starz Basketball Club (AC Starz), a non-profit that he incorporated to operate a youth basketball team. While serving as a member of the Atlantic City Council and later, as mayor of Atlantic City, Gilliam solicited donations for AC Starz from various individuals and entities under the false pretense that the contributions were for a youth basketball team and/or school supplies for underprivileged children. Gilliam instead used most of the money for personal expenses – including luxury clothing, expensive meals, and trips – that were completely unrelated to the operation of a youth basketball team. In total, Gilliam defrauded the contributors out of $86,790.
“I stand before this court as a fractured human being, one seeking to do better,” a sniffling Gilliam told the judge during a video appearance. “It’s something I wish never happened. But it did. The mistake I made is not something I’m proud of. I’m ashamed, I’m embarrassed. I’ve hurt people who love me, I’ve hurt people who depended on me.”
Gilliam had asked the judge to be sentenced to probation and community service.
“This defendant stole more money than many U.S. residents earn in a year,” the judge said. “The defendant also took money from the very underprivileged children in Atlantic City that he tried to encourage and prepare for a better life.”
Gilliam’s lawyer, Harry Rimm said, “Mr. Gilliam’s community of supporters, represented by more than 200 letters to the Court from family; friends, teachers and professors from grade school, junior high school, high school and college; coaches, basketball players and their parents; mentees; members of the local clergy and even victims impacted by Mr. Gilliam’s actions, have recognized his sincere contrition and asked the Court for leniency at his sentencing. I have been both a federal prosecutor and a defense lawyer, and, in my 25 years practicing law, I have never handled a matter in which so many appeals for leniency were submitted to the Court on behalf of an individual like Mr. Gilliam. Clearly, Mr. Gilliam’s community believes that his one mistake should not outweigh all the good that he has done — and continues to do even during the pandemic — for his community.”
The corruption in Atlantic City has long been scandalous — it even spawned the HBO series “Boardwalk Empire.”
In addition to the prison term, Judge Rodriguez sentenced Gilliam to three years of supervised release, ordered him to pay restitution to his victims in the amount of $86,790 and ordered him to perform 200 hours of community service.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
200 hrs? 5 weeks. I'm sure they can find him an opening on the trash truck

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
200 hrs? 5 weeks. I'm sure they can find him an opening on the trash truck

And makes you wonder how much more he embezzled and didn't get charged for...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The same people who wanted this guy to get off must have sat on the OJ jury. Brotha.
If the shoe fits... but... if I stretch out my hand, the glove won't fit...

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If the shoe fits... but... if I stretch out my hand, the glove won't fit...

OJ wore a latex glove under the leather glove. I saw a docu last week with Shapiro I think it was who knew the glove would not fit and baited those amateurs. Might have been someone else who knows?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1611979885687.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ya just can't make this shit up. Peaceful protest just comes to mind. Judged by the content of their character........

https://thepostmillennial.com/black-lives-matter-movement-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize

Black Lives Matter movement nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

The Black Lives Matter movement has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. The nomination was put forth by Norwegian MP Petter Eide. BLM riots in the US led to the deaths of at least 25 people.

Eide's rationale for the nomination was that the BLM movement in America led other nations to see their own racism, according to The Guardian.

"I find that one of the key challenges we have seen in America, but also in Europe and Asia, is the kind of increasing conflict based on inequality," Eide said. "Black Lives Matter has become a very important worldwide movement to fight racial injustice. They have had a tremendous achievement in raising global awareness and consciousness about racial injustice."

Eide said that the mobilization efforts of the BLM movement were also impressive, nothing that "they have been able to mobilise people from all groups of society, not just African-Americans, not just oppressed people, it has been a broad movement, in a way which has been different from their predecessors."
He went on to say that "Studies have shown that most of the demonstrations organised by Black Lives Matter have been peaceful. Of course there have been incidents, but most of them have been caused by the activities of either the police or counter-protestors."
It was in August, during the riots in Kenosha, Wisc., that CNN coined the phrase "fiery but mostly peaceful" as regards the arson activity in that small city. A report released in September showed that out of the "2,400 distinct locations around the country" in which protests, demonstrations, and riots occurred, only about 220 of those locations were the site of violence. Portland, which was one of the locations subject to violence, saw more than 100 nights of rioting in a row.
BLM is led by three radical activists, Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi. Cullors claimed that there was a double standard in effect for the Capitol Hill riot versus the BLM riots that rocked the nation following the death of George Floyd in May in Minneapolis. Over 100 people have been arrested in connection with the one-day riot in Washington, DC on Jan. 6, and are many are facing federal charges.

While there were plenty of arrests made in the BLM riots that lasted throughout the summer, advocates were successfully able to convince prosecutors both to release the rioters from custody and in many cases to dismiss charges.
BLM was founded after the civilian, self-styled security guard who shot and killed teen Trayvon Martin in Florida was acquitted of charges in 2013. Martin's death sparked an outcry, as the young man was neither armed nor doing anything illegal.
The deadline for Peace Prize nominations is February 1. Donald Trump was nominated for the Peace Prize last year for his work securing peace between Israel and her Arab neighbours in the Middle East. That prize ultimately went to the World Food Programme, which is an arm of the United Nations.

Conversation(28)
Commenting as Guest

Sort by
Best

• G
    GlobalistAgenda
    16 hours ago

They didn't get the memo, BLM actually stands for Burning, Looting & Murdering, for which is what they did last year all on incidents there were not justified,

• G
    17 hours ago

Obama got the Nobel before doing anything other than saying he modelled his career from a book dedicated to Satan. So this seems to work right in with that, given Obama's involvement in helping found BLM as well the violence and Marxist leadership.

• J
    JohnL
    12 hours ago

Come on guys! After Barry-the Ball-less got a Nobel Prize for doing absolutely nothing, does anybody lend any credibility whatsoever to this organization any more?

• BF
    Buck Fiden
    14 hours ago

BLM Terrorists burned down many American cities and killed people. Trump brought US troops home. Trump made peace between Israel and Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qattar and the Sudan. No prize.

• O
      OliveSnow

Buck Fiden
      11 hours ago

I like your name, but swap the F and B obviously

• JS
    John Steed
    13 hours ago

Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin (twice) were all nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, and BLM fits right in with them. Since this prize was actually awarded to Gore and Obama, it has become about as important as the prize in a box of Cracker Jacks.

• B
      BlueHat

John Steed
      5 hours ago

yeah AMEN AMEN TO THAT yeah obama the do nothing but try to destroy our country and that scum got the award that is pathetic obama is a low life scum that should be in prison along with the skank clinton and the pig pelosi and all her scum sewer rats

• B
    Bill
    16 hours ago

So the ones that cause riots, start fires, bring down statues, vandalise war memorials, try and erase history and make me feel like a foreigner in my own country get a “peace” prize - pathetic. Bloody millennials.

• WN
    what's his name
    17 hours ago

Hey, I've seen this one before! It's a classic! BLM Rioters Awarded Nobel Peace Prize | The Babylon Bee

• Y
    yerheinous
    14 hours ago

You can't make it up. Leftists are completely blind to facts, and operate exclusively on their personal feelings. The extreme far left that makes up the people who decide who gets what Nobel prize are drenched in their own white guilt. They gave Obama a peace prize simply for being black, and not George Bush. Now they want to give the terrorists in BLM who riot, loot, beat and kill on a regular basis a peace prize as well. Liberalism clearly is in fact a mental disorder.

• O
    OlivePizza
    15 hours ago

A violent, in-your-face organization that was born of a glaring falsehood ("hands up, don't shoot!") and run by SELF PROCLAIMED "trained Marxists" to receive a Nobel Peace Prize... I'll retire to Bedlam...

• G
    Guest2
    17 hours ago

Trayvon Martin did do something illegal. He punched the security guard.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/cory-booker-land-transfer-farmers-race/2020/11/25/id/998701/

Sen. Booker Introduces Bill to Transfer Land to Black Farmers
GetFile.aspx

Senator Cory Booker (D-N.J.) makes his opening statement during the first day of the Supreme Court confirmation hearing for Judge Amy Coney Barrett before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Capitol Hill on October 12, 2020 in Washington, D.C. (Alex Edelman-Pool/Getty Images)
By Surya Gowda | Wednesday, 25 November 2020 08:03 AM

Three Democrat senators have introduced a bill that would reform the U.S. Department of Agriculture and create a system of land grants to transfer millions of acres to Black farmers at no charge.
Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., the lead sponsor of the bill, tweeted Tuesday, "I'm proud to team up with @ewarren and @SenGillibrand to introduce the Justice for Black Farmers Act. We need to balance the scales after decades of systemic racism within @USDA have harmed Black farmers."
The bill was announced on Nov. 19 by Booker, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., and is set to be released on Nov. 30.
Booker told Mother Jones the bill aims to reverse the "destructive forces that were unleashed upon Black farmers over the past century — one of the dark corners of shame in American history." A new USDA agency called the Equitable Land Access Service would buy agricultural land from willing sellers and "convey grants of that land to eligible Black individuals at no cost to the eligible Black individuals," the bill states.

Through the race-based land transfer program, up to 32 million acres of land would be under Black ownership in a decade, which is seven times the amount currently in Black-owned farms, according to Agriculture.com.
The fund devotes $8 billion annually to the project and aims to make 20,000 grants each year of up to 160 acres through 2030.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/cory-booker-land-transfer-farmers-race/2020/11/25/id/998701/

GetFile.aspx

Senator Cory Booker (D-N.J.) makes his opening statement during the first day of the Supreme Court confirmation hearing for Judge Amy Coney Barrett before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Capitol Hill on October 12, 2020 in Washington, D.C. (Alex Edelman-Pool/Getty Images)

Three Democrat senators have introduced a bill that would reform the U.S. Department of Agriculture and create a system of land grants to transfer millions of acres to Black farmers at no charge.
Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., the lead sponsor of the bill, tweeted Tuesday, "I'm proud to team up with @ewarren and @SenGillibrand to introduce the Justice for Black Farmers Act. We need to balance the scales after decades of systemic racism within @USDA have harmed Black farmers."
The bill was announced on Nov. 19 by Booker, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., and is set to be released on Nov. 30.
Booker told Mother Jones the bill aims to reverse the "destructive forces that were unleashed upon Black farmers over the past century — one of the dark corners of shame in American history." A new USDA agency called the Equitable Land Access Service would buy agricultural land from willing sellers and "convey grants of that land to eligible Black individuals at no cost to the eligible Black individuals," the bill states.

Through the race-based land transfer program, up to 32 million acres of land would be under Black ownership in a decade, which is seven times the amount currently in Black-owned farms, according to Agriculture.com.
The fund devotes $8 billion annually to the project and aims to make 20,000 grants each year of up to 160 acres through 2030.
So I guess blacks are too stupid to earn the land on their own so you have to rob it from the people and give it to the stupid, lazy blacks, aye Cory? I hope they're paying attention

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
WD210131.jpg

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

GetFile.aspx

How may "black farmers" would that be?

Equitable Land Access Service would buy agricultural land from willing sellers

Bwah......using eminent domain to steal land for the chinese!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If a black farmer hires helpers. Will they be called slaves? Asking for a friend.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1612200860964.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1612201016878.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The culture's dead.

Identity Politics, eventually leads to an Identity Pogrom. Soon leads to either one or another, or both or all, getting slaughtered.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
We're in the first stages of an actual, physical revolution.

Banned topics, both by media, by public discussion, and now by personal conversation. Joey the Bidet thinks we can ban phrases like China Virus, and that's just fine and legal. Because, pen and phone.

I guess he can - he can ban all conversation with triple-masking, but that's another issue.

Next comes the enforcement. A few high-profile persons - maybe Trump - and a Show Trial, to be finished up with probably an execution. Because Joey the Bidet sez so.

Then the gun seizures. Unless we're smart and rational states vote in their own Declarations of Independence.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
My daughter's been doing genealogical research on our ancestors.
I just found out that one of my ancestors, from Scotland, was condemned because he converted to Calvinism.
He was sentenced to either getting his head chopped off, or going to America to become an indentured servant (slave) for 10 years.
After 10 years of slavery, which he opted for, he returned to Scotland and brought his family back to Pennsylvania.
I wonder whether I can stand in line for "reparations for my ancestor's slavery"... eh?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, no?
I've got the "proof"! lol...

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My daughter's been doing genealogical research on our ancestors.
I just found out that one of my ancestors, from Scotland, was condemned because he converted to Calvinism.
He was sentenced to either getting his head chopped off, or going to America to become an indentured servant (slave) for 10 years.
After 10 years of slavery, which he opted for, he returned to Scotland and brought his family back to Pennsylvania.
I wonder whether I can stand in line for "reparations for my ancestor's slavery"... eh?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, no?
I've got the "proof"! lol...
Uh...no.

You're apparently not familiar with Liberalthink. Liberalthink STARTS with a conclusion, as ordained by the Narrative or by Opinion Leaders...and selects facts to work backwards.

You're Scots, ergo you're white. Ergo, you're Systemically Ray Sissed.

Shut up and pay, white man.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The GOP is dead!

Unless POTUS DJT continues on board.

The awakening continues. In this case, conclusively identifying the RINOs and other traitors.

Absolute Proof!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Unless POTUS DJT continues on board.

The awakening continues. In this case, conclusively identifying the RINOs and other traitors.

Absolute Proof!
Which is why it's so important to keep pressure on the rinos and the dems too. Don't fall for the push for a new party. The rinos and the dems have made themselves comfortable and would gain more power if another party was formed.