• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
iu
WTF????
Just some good new-fashioned turf-teething.

Welcome to the new frontier...

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Biden’s handlers aggressively prevent the press from asking POTUS any questions after his brief remarks at a D.C. hardware store

Notice how distracted Pretend-Prez is, and how incongruous P-P's reactions were to the guy speaking.

At this point, I'd guess he is a stage 4, he has all of the 5 listed symptoms. And then, there is this little gem....

".....patients in this stage will often avoid challenging situations in order to hide symptoms or prevent stress or anxiety. "

I'm not convinced it's just dementia with this guy, I continue to believe there is some other form of brain injury, his behavior is just too bizarre.

It will be interesting to see how/when the radical dimwits get rid of him and whom they choose to replace him. It won't be The Ho, she has no support within her own party, so they'll have to orchestrate something that gets her out of the way before they can oust P-P.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Of all the people to put up for the Dems run for POTUS, the only thing I think of why Joe was chosen is because he has the most dirt on him.

Or he was simply the most manageable.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Notice how distracted Pretend-Prez is, and how incongruous P-P's reactions were to the guy speaking.

At this point, I'd guess he is a stage 4, he has all of the 5 listed symptoms. And then, there is this little gem....

".....patients in this stage will often avoid challenging situations in order to hide symptoms or prevent stress or anxiety. "

I'm not convinced it's just dementia with this guy, I continue to believe there is some other form of brain injury, his behavior is just too bizarre.

It will be interesting to see how/when the radical dimwits get rid of him and whom they choose to replace him. It won't be The Ho, she has no support within her own party, so they'll have to orchestrate something that gets her out of the way before they can oust P-P.
I agree that Joe is acting crazy but I still believe a lot of it is an act to set him up for when he's brought to trial he can claim to be too crazy to stand trial. He didn't seem too crazy describing how he shucked and jived on the Ukraine billion dollar extortion quid pro quo.

He's dumb as a fox and covering all his bases. Truthfully, there is no accountability nor responsibility in society any more....unless of course you're a conservative Trump supporter

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I thought this guy dropped off the planet. I haven't seen too many of his videos make it to GIM2 lately. Is he still posting regularly? I also thought he may have been censored into the stone age like most of the good online right wing commentators have already been

Last edited:

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I thought this guy dropped off the planet. I haven't seen too many of his videos make it to GIM2 lately. Is he still posting regularly? I also thought he may have been censored into the stone age like most of the good online right wing commentators

Well FB and some others have put the screws on Mark Dice. He does have a page on MeWe that I follow. I'm pretty sure he's on Gab too. And of course he's still on YouTube, at least for now

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Dice has his 'show' on YT. I can only take about zero minutes of it. However, I do like these little drops he puts together because they are concise and to the point.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Another communist.
Yep, there's only "one side" to the so-called "News" now...

It's the new "Pravda" ("truth" in Russian if I recall correctly).... ALL THE MSM... and "Social Media"...

(Putin & Trump & Orban & whomever is in Poland and Brazil should REALLY "get together" and hold a "bitching session conference"... even if it would probably be BANNED from YouTube...)

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Another communist.
Oh, really!? Well, I just heard Lester was planning to blow up the White House and if that didn't kill the prez he would then shoot up a high school!! ...So, we must shoot him on sight, right now...it's true I tell ya...why question my story?

What a fking maroon! Who employs these aholes? THOSE are the people who need hanging...say it enough and the sheep will believe it. Sad.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Oh, really!? Well, I just heard Lester was planning to blow up the White House and if that didn't kill the prez he would then shoot up a high school!! ...So, we must shoot him on sight, right now...it's true I tell ya...why question my story?

What a fking maroon! Who employs these aholes? THOSE are the people who need hanging...say it enough and the sheep will believe it. Sad.
Don't let Holt bother you....he's just another in a long list of commie FOC's (faggots of color) in the media. He's just a prop

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
What was he leaking? Didn’t look like blood

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I see a lifetime of disability payments in front of him.........
Should have had red paint it would have been more dramatic.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
He needed to be up a few more floors AFAIC.

Thank Gawd the paint can in the back pack broke his fall ( hopefully his back too).

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You mean just like way back when Dennis Hastert(R-IL) became Speaker of the House?
It really wasn't his qualifications?

Whoda thunk?
I was hoping to see Creepy Uncle Joe getting that treatment if DJT won a second term and I believe that's why they pushed so hard to keep him from accomplishing it.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Yep, a country of sheep...

Yahoo News

New Yahoo News/YouGov poll: Stimulus checks and COVID optimism raise Biden's approval rating to highest level yet​

When Joe Biden took office, he bet voters would judge his presidency on one thing and one thing only: how well he handled the COVID-19 pandemic and its economic fallout.

Now, with vaccination accelerating, optimism rising and another round of relief checks arriving in the mail, a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that a clear and growing majority of Americans approve of Biden’s policies and leadership, providing the president with momentum that could bolster his next major legislative push, on infrastructure and climate change — if mounting challenges at the border with Mexico don’t get in his way.

The survey of 1,556 U.S. adults, which was conducted from March 23 to March 25, found that Biden’s approval rating on COVID-19 has climbed 5 percentage points (from 51 percent to 56 percent) over the past two weeks. A near-identical majority of Americans (55 percent) now say they support the administration’s recently passed COVID relief package — up from 52 percent in February — while just a quarter (25 percent) say they oppose it.

Biden's gains on COVID come largely from independents, 54 percent of whom now say they approve of the president's handling of the pandemic — up 11 points from earlier this month.

Likely as a result, Biden’s job approval rating has increased by 3 points (from 50 percent to 53 percent) since mid-February and by 8 points (from 45 percent) since his inauguration.

Despite opposition from Republicans in Congress — and warnings of sticker shock from pundits — the Yahoo News/YouGov results indicate that Biden, from a political standpoint, was right to go big on COVID relief. In fact, support for the legislation actually rises to 58 percent when its immense $1.9 trillion price tag is explicitly mentioned in the question, suggesting that more Americans see the implied scope and seriousness of the measure as a positive than see its cost as a negative.

Crazy Biden Approval Rating April 03 2021.jpg

Similarly, far more Americans say Congress was right to spend whatever it took to provide COVID relief (52 percent) than say Congress spent too much (30 percent).

The question now is whether Biden can translate his rising popularity into further legislative achievements.

While the poll suggests that will be challenging, it also hints at opportunities ahead. On Wednesday, Biden will travel to Pittsburgh to unveil his next priority: a sweeping $3 trillion infrastructure package designed to boost the economy, reduce carbon emissions and narrow economic inequality.

At the moment, Americans say they favor “another big legislative package to invest in America’s infrastructure and combat climate change” by a nearly 20-point margin (47 percent to 28 percent) — yet that support is several points lower than support for the COVID relief package. The proposal’s potential $3 trillion price tag could also cause problems: More Americans (40 percent total) prefer that Congress spend less (25 percent) or nothing (15 percent) on infrastructure than “as much as it takes” (35 percent).

Still, Americans overwhelmingly approve of the individual policies that will reportedly define Biden’s plan, with clear majorities in favor of “investing in the construction of roads, bridges, rail lines, ports and improvements to the electric grid and other parts of the power sector” (70 percent support, 10 percent oppose); “advanced training for manufacturing workers” (60 percent support, 15 percent oppose); “investing in clean energy to reduce carbon emissions and combat climate change” (58 percent support, 25 percent oppose); and “increasing funding for rural broadband” (59 percent support, 17 percent oppose).

Other potential Biden proposals that garner majority backing include “providing universal pre-K for all American children” (55 percent support, 21 percent oppose); “creating subsidies that would reduce the cost of childcare for working parents” (57 percent support, 21 percent oppose); and “expanding subsidies for low- and middle-income Americans to buy health insurance” (56 percent support, 22 percent oppose).

When asked if they would favor Biden’s reported plan to “raise taxes on corporations and Americans making more than $400,000 to help pay for these proposals,” a similar majority — 55 percent to 26 percent — said they would.

Going forward, Biden will have to spend significant political capital to preserve these majorities in the face of what is certain to be staunch GOP opposition. Even then, getting additional measures through a narrowly divided Senate will be tough.

Despite increasing interest among Democrats in either reforming or abolishing the filibuster — along with the de facto 60-vote supermajority requirement it imposes on legislation — a full two-thirds of Americans say they’re either “unfamiliar” with the term (40 percent) or know nothing at all about it (26 percent). And while 45 percent of Americans say they support congressional Democrats’ decision to use the process known as budget reconciliation to pass the COVID relief bill with a simple majority vote (45 percent), fewer favor using the same process again for “other big relief bills” (39 percent) — and still fewer support ending the filibuster outright (36 percent).

At his press conference last week, Biden again floated a return to what’s known as a “talking filibuster,” which would require lawmakers to keep talking to block a bill rather than just filing a motion to do so. It’s possible that such a reform could prove to be popular; nearly two-thirds of Americans (65 percent), including more Republicans (65 percent) and independents (70 percent) than Democrats (46 percent), say they favor requiring senators “who want to block legislation to actually hold the floor of the Senate by speaking in person,” which suggests some public appetite, at least, for simplifying the process. Yet it’s unclear whether such a reform would actually work, with critics arguing that reinstating a talking filibuster could allow a handful of senators to delay nearly all Senate business.

Either way, Biden is probably wise to focus on infrastructure next. Even after two mass shootings in the course of a single week, views on gun control remain essentially unchanged — which means, in turn, that legislation on the issue is likely to continue to go nowhere. More Americans still say they want to make the laws covering the sale of handguns “more strict” (50 percent) rather than “less strict” (27 percent) or “no change” (27 percent), but these numbers simply match earlier results from YouGov polls conducted with the Economist in August 2020 and HuffPost in December 2018.

Overall, optimism is up: The perception that “the worst of the pandemic is already behind us” has climbed from 37 percent in late February to 41 percent two weeks ago to 43 percent today, while majorities now say they are ready to reopen indoor bars and restaurants at partial capacity (56 percent) and to reopen schools for in-person classes (51 percent). Half of Americans say they would “personally feel comfortable” gathering indoors with vaccinated people.

Yet risks remain for Biden. As thousands of unaccompanied minors head north, a wide majority of Americans (62 percent) also believe there is a “crisis” at the border with Mexico, and more think the situation has gotten worse (45 percent) than think it’s gotten better (19 percent) since Biden took office — even though more Americans (43 percent) also say the U.S. should not turn away children who arrive at the border without a parent or guardian than say the opposite (35 percent).

Still, Biden earns a net-negative approval rating on immigration: 37 percent approve to 44 percent disapprove. If the border issue spirals further out of control, it could very well come to cloud what has otherwise been a sunny first 100 days for the new president.

The Yahoo News survey was conducted by YouGov using a nationally representative sample of 1,556 U.S. adults interviewed online from March 23 to March 25. This sample was weighted according to gender, age, race and education based on the American Community Survey, conducted by the U.S. Bureau of the Census, as well as 2020 presidential vote (or non-vote) and voter registration status. Respondents were selected from YouGov’s opt-in panel to be representative of all U.S. adults. The margin of error is approximately 2.7 percent.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
He needed to be up a few more floors AFAIC.

Thank Gawd the paint can in the back pack broke his fall ( hopefully his back too).
Methinks that the backpack gave him a serious case of "whiplash" on reception...

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Methinks that the backpack gave him a serious case of "whiplash" on reception...
Do Stupid things pay Stupid Tax. Maybe for the rest of his radical ass life.
Maybe Mommy and Daddy set him up a STRYKER BED in their basement. I.D.G.aS.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Do Stupid things pay Stupid Tax. Maybe for the rest of his radical ass life.
Maybe Mommy and Daddy set him up a STRYKER BED in their basement. I.D.G.aS.

Your & my Social Security payments will be forking out the dough for his "handicap"... wanna bet?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm no lawyer but it's the designer of the building and the owner's fault he fell.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Your & my Social Security payments will be forking out the dough for his "handicap"... wanna bet?
His and the millions crossing illegally. We're "F"ed regardless or at least the fiat usd is. Tic,Toc,Tic,....

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm no lawyer but it's the designer of the building and the owner's fault he fell.
Yep, No Lawyer here either, but I did hear the guy in the suit say "Get Down". "spidey" was on his own after that". But it is NY throw common sense out the window when going to court.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Unbelievable. They are fat because of racism. Nothing that happens to them is their own fault?
Step away from the table and stop supersizing your orders at McDonalds, fat fuck!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
do they have loud mouths too because of racism?
poor manners?

fat women be fat because they be fat

ain't no racism involved

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Reaction score
I'm going to say there aren't any, "food deserts" where their cages are located. At any rate, they will die younger. That's a good thing.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your & my Social Security payments will be forking out the dough for his "handicap"...

No worries! There is no money in our individual SS accounts anyway (I verified this in 1999).

It all comes out of the General Fund.

And besides, Modern Monetary Theory holds that fed.gov will NEVER run out of fiat.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score