• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The guy was an idiot.

HOWEVER. I can relate, to some extent. This Face-Diaper insanity; this Culture of Karen in the Age of Antiscience, is getting us all torqued.

I can't go into a grocery store without losing it. Not like that tard, but gritting my teeth, ready to slug someone.

And it's getting worse. As cases of Beer Cooties dissipate, this Face-Diapering in public is getting MORE prevalent. MOAR jackasses strutting around proudly with the Majik Diaper on their mouths (often off the nose). Cripes, today I saw a bozo on a Harley...had temporary tags, he just bought it...NO helmet, NO riding jacket...but a face diaper.

Shit like that just makes me want to bang my head on something...like this dork in the video did.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Too late for this one to grow up.

1619659495668.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1619659956873.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1619702092062.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Urban blacks are beginning to get under my skin! Why do they continue to be like this? They're nothing less than militsant and tend to repulse anyone who's not a leftist negro worshiper Do they really have it so hard that they can't build a good life for themselves like the rural blacks who have the same skin color but live by a very different culture

1619702260569.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That guy never lived in Brooklyn in 1700. Or Philadelphia in 1775. Or Oak Ridge in 1940. Or built a railroad. Or an aircraft. Or a ship. Or invented radio. But one of them invented a traffic light, and another made peanut butter.

Slavery in America was the infamous Triangle Trade: "Tobacco to Rum to Slaves."

So the rum that ran New England came from the sugar cut by the slaves that were purchased from blacks and ONLY blacks.

It was a horrible, nasty business, no error. But whitey could not ship a single negro without the total support of King Gezo of Dahomey and others. So HUMANS were responsible for the slave trade.

Capische?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1619706920504.png

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bwahaha!! I've "heard" of women being decibels louder than men...would they be "blowhards"?

What a weak minded person to think and believe this. Definitely brain scrubbed in N. Korea.

Fear for your safety from the odor not the loudness....though loudness and tone add to the experience.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Blacks, selling blacks to.....................................................blacks!

For booze!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That guy never lived in Brooklyn in 1700. Or Philadelphia in 1775. Or Oak Ridge in 1940. Or built a railroad. Or an aircraft. Or a ship. Or invented radio. But one of them invented a traffic light, and another made peanut butter.

Slavery in America was the infamous Triangle Trade: "Tobacco to Rum to Slaves."

So the rum that ran New England came from the sugar cut by the slaves that were purchased from blacks and ONLY blacks.

It was a horrible, nasty business, no error. But whitey could not ship a single negro without the total support of King Gezo of Dahomey and others. So HUMANS were responsible for the slave trade.

Capische?
One mo' thang:

Every single person reading this please ask yourself: WHO STOPPED THE SLAVE TRADE???

Was it blacks rising up in the cotton fields? Was it the negroes in Africa who SOLD their negroes to the white slavers?

No? It was WHITEY, wasn't it.

More: Punishment for slaving: 13th Amendment = 20 years in prison <-- Yup. Written 100% by Whitey.

But wait... back in AFRICA -- what was the punishment for SELLING slaves after they were outlawed?

Nothing to no one ever at any time. <-- That is the NEGRO position in Africa even today. So how the hell can Whitey be their enemy?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Moreover, several members of my family DIED freeing those slaves. And they want reparations from ME?? They do not deserve citizenship if they so much as mention BLM/Antifa in generous tones. They are backing the slavers. Fuck 'em.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Every single person reading this please ask yourself: WHO STOPPED THE SLAVE TRADE???
A cousin of my great-grandfather's.

Served in the 14th New York Infantry Regiment.

Did not survive. He gave his life, willingly or otherwise, so that the Peculiar Institution of American Slavery could be closed out, abolished.

And this is the gratitude he's gotten, over 150 years later.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just when I thought it Could Not get any DUMBER... you go and out do yourself...

What in the world would happen to this person if I walked up and said BOO.
She'd write another Twit mini-screed, about adrenaline-rape.

These people get their self-imagined power by proclaiming Victim Status; and the more twisted the Victimization claims, the greater, they think, is their power.

I guess their employers, in mediuh and koledge, think so, too - at least for the moment. Wait until this Madness of Crowds ends, and university provosts and trustees realize their faculties are packed with moronic sociopathic females who know nothing and offer nothing to serious students.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Just when I thought it Could Not get any DUMBER... you go and out do yourself...

What in the world would happen to this person if I walked up and said BOO.
That's why this is called the Insane thread. They're fucking insane!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What a baby!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Yeah, right... the PERP was not the "wight" color.... for a "hate crime"... not even "charged of a hate crime" in the initial arrest...

released-no-charges-hate-crime.jpg

Charges Dropped Against Man Who Beat, Spit on 83-Year-Old Korean American Woman​

81aa53f8924138094b70431e05e68c32

Carl Samson
Wed, April 28, 2021, 11:40 PM·3 min read

A man accused of attacking an 83-year-old Korean American woman in White Plains, New York in March will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime, as investigation of the case continues.

This week, the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office dropped charges against Glenmore Nembhard, saying there was simply not enough evidence to indict him.

Nembhard, 40, is a homeless individual with a violent history, according to News12.

On March 9, he allegedly spat on Nancy Toh’s face, punched her nose and knocked her unconscious. Toh was collecting cans and bottles for money at the time of the incident, at around 7:30 p.m. outside of Nordstrom at the Westchester Mall.

A bystander found her covered in blood and came to her aid.

“Bleeding lots from the brain. Looks like pumping out,” Toh told ABC7 News reporter CeFaan Kim of her injuries.

Toh waited for a day before filing a police report. She also refused medical assistance, saying she could not afford the bills.

Detectives searched the area for evidence, interviewed witnesses and reviewed surveillance cameras, before finding Nembhard two days after the incident, according to White Plains Police Chief Joe Castelli.

Nembhard was charged with felony assault for intending to cause injury to a person 65 or older.

He reportedly admitted to being angry for several days at the time of his arrest.

However, the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office has determined that the evidence is lacking. Aspects of Nembhard’s identification, it said, would be inadmissible and unusable in court.

“We have now determined that available evidence beyond the inadmissible identification is not sufficient to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that the suspect originally arrested committed the assault as charged,” District Attorney Mimi Rocah said in a statement on Tuesday, according to The Examiner News. “As justice requires, we are dismissing all charges against this individual.”

While Nembhard’s charges have been dropped, the attack against Toh will remain under investigation, Rocah said.

The District Attorney, together with County Executive George Latimer, also launched a campaign that offers immediate assistance for victims of hate incidents. The campaign "includes social media graphics available in English, Korean, Mandarin, Japanese and Spanish," which give instructions and contact information for victims.

The county's Human Rights Commission has incorporated a webpage that victims can use to report thes

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yeah, right... the PERP was not the "wite" color.... for a "hate crime"...

View attachment 209061

Charges Dropped Against Man Who Beat, Spit on 83-Year-Old Korean American Woman​

81aa53f8924138094b70431e05e68c32

Carl Samson
Wed, April 28, 2021, 11:40 PM·3 min read

A man accused of attacking an 83-year-old Korean American woman in White Plains, New York in March will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime, as investigation of the case continues.

This week, the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office dropped charges against Glenmore Nembhard, saying there was simply not enough evidence to indict him.

Nembhard, 40, is a homeless individual with a violent history, according to News12.

On March 9, he allegedly spat on Nancy Toh’s face, punched her nose and knocked her unconscious. Toh was collecting cans and bottles for money at the time of the incident, at around 7:30 p.m. outside of Nordstrom at the Westchester Mall.

A bystander found her covered in blood and came to her aid.

“Bleeding lots from the brain. Looks like pumping out,” Toh told ABC7 News reporter CeFaan Kim of her injuries.

Toh waited for a day before filing a police report. She also refused medical assistance, saying she could not afford the bills.

Detectives searched the area for evidence, interviewed witnesses and reviewed surveillance cameras, before finding Nembhard two days after the incident, according to White Plains Police Chief Joe Castelli.

Nembhard was charged with felony assault for intending to cause injury to a person 65 or older.

He reportedly admitted to being angry for several days at the time of his arrest.

However, the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office has determined that the evidence is lacking. Aspects of Nembhard’s identification, it said, would be inadmissible and unusable in court.

“We have now determined that available evidence beyond the inadmissible identification is not sufficient to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that the suspect originally arrested committed the assault as charged,” District Attorney Mimi Rocah said in a statement on Tuesday, according to The Examiner News. “As justice requires, we are dismissing all charges against this individual.”

While Nembhard’s charges have been dropped, the attack against Toh will remain under investigation, Rocah said.

The District Attorney, together with County Executive George Latimer, also launched a campaign that offers immediate assistance for victims of hate incidents. The campaign "includes social media graphics available in English, Korean, Mandarin, Japanese and Spanish," which give instructions and contact information for victims.

The county's Human Rights Commission has incorporated a webpage that victims can use to report thes
Where are this women's relatives? If that was my Mom or grandmother I'd be paying this negro a visit at 3 in the morning to explain how upset he made me with his actions. Negro worship has become stronger than family honor!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Where are this women's relatives? If that was my Mom or grandmother I'd be paying this negro a visit at 3 in the morning to explain how upset he made me with his actions. Negro worship has become stronger than family honor!
You always were a softie.

My grandma? I would skin him alive.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and another made peanut butter
You sure 'bout that? My sources say that he improved on it, but didn't invent it. Kellogg (the corn flake guy) did that.

But wait... back in AFRICA -- what was the punishment for SELLING slaves after they were outlawed?
There's the crux of the issue right there. In that their own people first enslaved and sold them. Without that, the slave trade wouldn't have existed.
.....but so many seem to think that a buncha white guys went over to Africa and headed out into the jungles to round 'em up some slaves. Lol Had they actually tried that, they'd have likely not gotten far before they were never heard from again.

Further, as f'ed up of an instition as slavery was, where would today's black people be had slavery not existed? Would the majority of them even exist? Slavery brought people together who would have never had a chance of meeting, let alone procreating, had everyone stayed where they originally came from. The ones enslaved came mostly from conquered tribes, and had there not been a slave market, they'd have likely just been slaughtered.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
You sure 'bout that? My sources say that he improved on it, but didn't invent it. Kellogg (the corn flake guy) did that.

There's the crux of the issue right there. In that their own people first enslaved and sold them. Without that, the slave trade wouldn't have existed.
.....but so many seem to think that a buncha white guys went over to Africa and headed out into the jungles to round 'em up some slaves. Lol Had they actually tried that, they'd have likely not gotten far before they were never heard from again.

Further, as f'ed up of an instition as slavery was, where would today's black people be had slavery not existed? Would the majority of them even exist? Slavery brought people together who would have never had a chance of meeting, let alone procreating, had everyone stayed where they originally came from. The ones enslaved came mostly from conquered tribes, and had there not been a slave market, they'd have likely just been slaughtered.

We probably would have had to invent polyester sooner due to the cotton shortage

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"A policeman calls LeBron for advice in hilarious viral video"

Talk about "Woke Repercussions" and "Freedom of Speech"... This just in...

I think it must be the same officer...

Police officer under investigation for TikTok video - "placed on administrative leave"...​

BEDFORD, N.H. (AP) - Police Bedford, New Hampshire, are investigating a TikTok video made by an officer apparently on duty pretending to respond to calls and then leaving with the caption, “How the media/liberals want the police to be.”

Police Chief John Bryfonski said in a statement Monday that the department does not allow its officers to use social media while on duty, in uniform and using department equipment and vehicles to make divisive or political statements.

Bryfonski said the department has initiated an internal investigation and that he placed the officer on administrative leave.

-------

But Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, AOC, Ilan Omar etc. can CALL FOR RIOTS & LOOTING FROM THEIR PUBLIC OFFICES WITHOUT ANY REPERCUSSIONS...

GoFundMe For Cop Who Mocked LeBron James Hits $70K After Friend Alleges Suspension Without Pay​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
As the progressive cities crumble and the country's IQ continues to drop people all over the country, ' Affirmative Action appointments all over the country are trying to find a reason for this steep decline in the intelligence of our young people.

If we could only find some sort of pattern to point to for why this is happening!

1619791256375.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1619798274639.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Here, we see the “honorable” Democrat member of the House

- driving erratically for 50 miles swerving around prompting numerous 911 calls
- crashed with unidentified female that was so drunk she couldn’t stand
- he, with blood alcohol at .17
- both with pants down
- gun in cup holder
- fighting with paramedics and police
- threatens to call the governor
- threaten cops with retaliation

These honorable Democrat leaders sure are something to look up to

View attachment 208654

Here, in the update, we see the same Dem Representative, now sober but just as obnoxious

He’s decided he isn’t going to have his booking photos taken without his mask, unless they show him where it says “thems is the rules” in the law

One of the commenters summarized “Look, I’ll comply if y’all show me where the cottage cheese is codified in y’all’s stuff.”

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/28/rachel-maddows-defense-to-oan-defamation-lawsuit-is-that-on-air-statements-shouldnt-be-considered-fact-869161/

Rachel Maddow’s defense to OAN defamation lawsuit is that on-air statements shouldn’t be considered fact​

December 28, 2019 | Frieda Powers | Print Article
MSNBC host Rachel Maddow is defending herself in court by claiming her statements on air should not be taken as fact.
Maddow’s lawyer referred to her “rhetorical hyperbole” in a $10 million defamation lawsuit brought by One America News Network, which the host of “The Rachel Maddow Show” claimed, “really, literally is paid Russian propaganda.”
SG-Rachel-Maddow.jpg

Theodore Boutrous Jr. claimed in a defense motion, according to Culttture, that the liberal host “was clearly offering up her ‘own unique expression’ of her views to capture what she saw as the ‘ridiculous’ nature of the undisputed facts. Her comment, therefore, is a quintessential statement ‘of rhetorical hyperbole, incapable of being proved true or false.’”

OANN, filed the $10 million defamation lawsuit in a federal court in California in September against Maddow, Comcast Corporation, NBC Universal, and MSNBC, accusing Maddow of “maliciously and recklessly” smearing the network.

“In this case, the most obsequiously pro-Trump right-wing news outlet in America is really, literally is paid Russian propaganda,” Maddow had declared in a July segment on her show. “Their on-air politics reporter (Kristian Rouz) is paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government.”

A linguistics expert believes Maddow’s comments would not be perceived as an opinion by most of her viewers.

“It is very unlikely that an average or reasonable/ordinary viewer would consider the sentence in question to be a statement of opinion,” UC Santa Barbara linguistics professor Stefan Thomas Gries said, according to Culttture.

“Maddow did not use any typical opinion-markers when she stated that OANN ‘really literally is paid Russian propaganda,’” Gries added, citing analysis that studied the MSNBC host’s words, tone, and cadence.

The remarks by the 46-year-old liberal commentator were known to be “false” by the defendants named in the lawsuit, the OANN complaint alleged, and her words were “meant to damage” the conservative channel, which was launched in 2013.

OANN’s Jack Posobiec called out Maddow on Twitter following her on-air comments.

Hi @Maddow!
Last night on your disgraced conspiracy show you falsely claimed @OANN is “literally is paid Russian propaganda”
Questions:
Do you have a shred of evidence to back up this?
Do you understand how defamation laws work?
Please feel free to respond to our lawyers
— Jack Posobiec ?? (@JackPosobiec) July 23, 2019
A columnist for The Washington Post slammed Maddow this week for engaging in “a pattern of misleading and dishonest asymmetry” in her reporting on the unsubstantiated Steele dossier.

1619835878539.png

“As part of her Russianist phase, Maddow became a clearinghouse for news increments regarding the dossier,” Eric Wemple wrote, adding that she “seemed to be rooting for the document.”

Maddow was confronted about her part in “crying wolf” anti-Trump conspiracies by the media during an appearance on ABC’s “The View” back in October.

“Now you have people in this country that are like, ‘We don’t believe anything anymore.’ They’re shutting [the news] off. They are not taking it as seriously as they should. And I ask you, ‘Do you think you’re part of that problem?’” co-host Abby Huntsman asked Maddow.

The MSNBC host deflected, shifting instead to a rant on the “consequence of having a really scandal-ridden presidency with all sorts of stuff that happens all the time.”

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The same people screaming defund the police. Minneapolis this summer is going to be a beautiful liberal disaster.
Know a building owner close to this. He has been getting quotes to replace his HVAC all quotes have been about double what they should be. He asked me and I told him nobody wants to go into this area. Asked if I wanted to do it.....I’ll pass.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The same people screaming defund the police. Minneapolis this summer is going to be a beautiful liberal disaster.
Know a building owner close to this. He has been getting quotes to replace his HVAC all quotes have been about double what they should be. He asked me and I told him nobody wants to go into this area. Asked if I wanted to do it.....I’ll pass.

Elect Somalia, become Somalia. They got themselves into it, they need to fix their shit; or not and embrace the NWO...that's on them!

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
We're all becoming Somalia. They're just ahead of the curve.

To avoid following them, PROACTIVE action is needed. Such as a wall. With Washington and its tools on one side of it, and freedom-loving armed citizens on the other side.

Refer to the Declaration of Independence, 1776, to see how it's done, and what "magic words" should be said. The Chattering Class puts a lot of faith in Magic Words - well, there's a handful, and except for specific acts and dates, it all absolutely applies.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
CIA Goes Full Woketard

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Actors

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"I guess I'm vaccinated so I don't have to wear a mask outside but … I really don't want people to think I'm a Republican," a woman was overheard to say.

Yeah, throw common sense out the window because if another dim sees you without a facediaper they'll think you're a repuke...meaning THAT person is a maroon too...just like you...like a wheel within a wheel, never ending or beginning...idiots.

"But what will people think?" ...that you're a spineless blob, sans grey matter! Sheesh already