• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The same people screaming defund the police. Minneapolis this summer is going to be a beautiful liberal disaster.
Know a building owner close to this. He has been getting quotes to replace his HVAC all quotes have been about double what they should be. He asked me and I told him nobody wants to go into this area. Asked if I wanted to do it.....I’ll pass.

I remember last year you posted about a call out on a roof there nearby ( ? )
somewhere.
Interesting summer it will be.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The same people screaming defund the police. Minneapolis this summer is going to be a beautiful liberal disaster.
Know a building owner close to this. He has been getting quotes to replace his HVAC all quotes have been about double what they should be. He asked me and I told him nobody wants to go into this area. Asked if I wanted to do it.....I’ll pass.

Had a guy tell me, that his sister asked him to pray for Minnesota. He told her "well you voted for them".

If they want to vote Democrat, then live with it...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Diagnosed with anxiety disorders. Just what we need in the CIA, of course...
They're pussifying the CIA...not the worst thing in the world actually. They'll now be too busy playing games and drinking soy to have any time to kill any more brown people.

Honestly, the circus we live in has endless new acts coming from behind the big tent every day now! It just doesn't ever end and now they coming in from so many angles it's hard to keep my head on straight!!

Last edited:

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I remember last year you posted about a call out on a roof there nearby ( ? )
somewhere.
Interesting summer it will be.
Yep exact same building. I'll never go back there.

Was talking with a new job sup today. He was going to work at 5:30 a few weeks ago. Two cars roll up and try to pin him in. He got around them and both cars are chasing him through a residential neighborhood trying to get him to stop. He gets on to the freeway, gets up to 110 and loses them. He was certain they were trying to car jack him. Everyone you talk to in MLPS is starting to tell stories. I bet only 1% makes the news. He said two years ago you could walk anywhere in his neighborhood at any hour of the night. Now he wont go out after dark. He is looking into moving. Still only a few understand how far and fast MLPS has fallen. I never felt unsafe in the cities up until 2 years ago.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
They're pussifying the CIA...not the worst thing in the world actually. They'll now be too busy playing games and drinking soy to have any time to kill any more brown people.
It's bad, IMHO, what's happening here.

They're priming their ranks so they can turn the CIA into the Brownshirts. Unleash them on Deplorables in Flyover regions.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
It's bad, IMHO, what's happening here.

They're priming their ranks so they can turn the CIA into the Brownshirts. Unleash them on Deplorables in Flyover regions.

Or recruiting the deviants so they’ll be more resistant to torture; due to all the experience in their personal lives ;)

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Woke SJW CRINGE Compilation | Virtue Signaling Gone Hilariously Wrong PART 13 (18 min 57 sec):

Published on May 5, 2021 by Zeducation​