• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1620874201639.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Look at bit like Colin Kapernick

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Here's the poster child for this thread! These people are fookin stupid!!!!!!

1620936865238.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Judas Priest.

I'm tired of them hauling out the Nazi trope, when it fits THEM so PERFECTLY. Identify and classify people by their race, and decide that some have more than other, for race? NAZISM.

Government control of the economy, and controlling even businesses that remained privately owned? FASCISM. Which is what Nazism was. The three classic examples were, I.G. Farbin, Daimler-Benz and Adam Opal AG.

Farbin was ORDERED to create and deliver that poison gas. Daimler-Benz was the Nazi car company - even though it was ostensibly privately owned, it was run by the Party. And Adam Opal, was a smaller German car company owned by GM. But although Opal was making money, GM saw none of that until De-Nazification. Private ownership, but government usurping all control.

THAT is what these Leftists are about. And they DARE call US what THEY SO OBVIOUSLY ARE? And no one dares call them out.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1620960449025.png
:rotf: :rotf:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The human race is getting dumber

89ED5CE8-01F1-4000-8E67-EF15A3E3F1FA.jpeg
0CDE2786-9526-455D-AE6D-28295BF7C869.jpeg
A65FA81C-183A-47DC-BC83-266A07AC35AB.jpeg

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
During the OPEC hijacking, Pops drove us 5 kids along with my mom from MA to FL in a station wagon with 2-5 gallon cans of gas tucked under some things in the way, way back.

If they’re serious about depopulation they don’t need the cost and complexity of vaccines, just leave us short of gas and let nature take its course. It’s a less indiscriminate way to cull the dumbest amongst us

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
If they’re serious about depopulation they don’t need the cost and complexity of vaccines, just leave us short of gas and let nature take its course. It’s a less indiscriminate way to cull the dumbest amongst us
But remember, these people are insane. MAD.

They all seem to want to be Dr. Evil, and do it in a strange, bio-technocratic way, in a way that scares the hell out of the populace. AND that doesn't interfere with gassing up their limos and helicopters and Gulfstream jets.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That was back before seatbelt laws. We laid on the pile in the way, way back. Had lots of windows and a folded paper map to keep us entertained.

Picture it if you will, 5 kids, two adults, one car. My parents could have left us at any rest stop and drove off, but they didn't.

I put the experience of that ride to use when me and my wife drove her 3 kids and my 3 kids from MA to FL in a Grand Caravan. Straight through, rest breaks but no motels. Kids called it the ride from hell. The thought of ditching some of the kids did cross my mind.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
That was back before seatbelt laws. We laid on the pile in the way, way back. Had lots of windows and a folded paper map to keep us entertained.

Picture it if you will, 5 kids, two adults, one car. My parents could have left us at any rest stop and drove off, but they didn't.

I put the experience of that ride to use when me and my wife drove her 3 kids and my 3 kids from MA to FL in a Grand Caravan. Straight through, rest breaks but no motels. Kids called it the ride from hell. The thought of ditching some of the kids did cross my mind.
Been there, done that...in the same type of Grand Caravan. Straight through, the ride from hell doesn't even begin to describe the scaring that trip left on my soul!!!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Been there, done that...in the same type of Grand Caravan. Straight through, the ride from hell doesn't even begin to describe the scaring that trip left on my soul!!!
Ah man, sorry you didn't like your trip. I enjoyed the ride. Done it a dozen times. Not like that mind you but I do like long drives. I've always wanted to just get in a car and go with no destination. Too old for that at this point.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Ah man, sorry you didn't like your trip. I enjoyed the ride. Done it a dozen times. Not like that mind you but I do like long drives. I've always wanted to just get in a car and go with no destination. Too old for that at this point.
Driving 1500 miles couped up with three screaming little kids and a naggy wife isn't my idea of a enjoyable ride

BTW, who ever told you you're too old is lying to you. You're never too old to do anything, if you can still do it!

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Drining 1500 miles couped up with three screaming little kids and a naggy wife isn't my idea of a enjoyable ride

BTW, who ever told you you're too old is lying to you. You're never too old to do anything, if you can still do it!
That's what rest stops are for. Wink, wink.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Driving 1500 miles couped up with three screaming little kids and a naggy wife isn't my idea of a enjoyable ride
Maybe you weren't doing it right.

I read an account, forty years ago, of a guy (newspaper writer) who bought a 20-year-old hearse as a family car for trips and utility. He liked the macabre image - his was a 1960 Cadillac, not the 1959 Ghostbusters abortion. There were about four hearse makers, and they all had their own body styles. Some were more tasteful than others. I don't know who's doing it, now, since two of the four are long gone.

But anyway. He had two sons, under ten...he put a mattress in the back, padding all around, fixed the doors so they couldn't be opened without some effort...ceiling latch handles, IIRC...made sure the divider worked, and they'd go. The little boys in the back would have books, puzzles, and the ability to slap each other around. Stereo in the driver's compartment. Long trips made relatively easy and tolerable.

Granted, today you might run a bit afoul of the law; but to quote Holmes, the law is an ass. Everyone is now a felon, a dozen times over, every day, in the Regulatory State.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Maybe you weren't doing it right.

I read an account, forty years ago, of a guy (newspaper writer) who bought a 20-year-old hearse as a family car for trips and utility. He liked the macabre image - his was a 1960 Cadillac, not the 1959 Ghostbusters abortion. There were about four hearse makers, and they all had their own body styles. Some were more tasteful than others. I don't know who's doing it, now, since two of the four are long gone.

But anyway. He had two sons, under ten...he put a mattress in the back, padding all around, fixed the doors so they couldn't be opened without some effort...ceiling latch handles, IIRC...made sure the divider worked, and they'd go. The little boys in the back would have books, puzzles, and the ability to slap each other around. Stereo in the driver's compartment. Long trips made relatively easy and tolerable.

Granted, today you might run a bit afoul of the law; but to quote Holmes, the law is an ass. Everyone is now a felon, a dozen times over, every day, in the Regulatory State.
This is so weird, I was just telling the Mrs yesterday about buying a hearse to motor around in. That's freaky man!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Trouble is, Ghostbusters ruined it for hearse buyers.

The article I read, was long, by the buyer; and described the murky trip into basically an underground market. Shady sellers; near-junk prices. And the hearses he looked at were not rusty or decrepit.

He fell into a side-story of a legendary, deceased motorcycle racer named (IIRC) Horse Morrison - learned about him after looking at a hearse he had owned and lightly modded to carry his racing bike. That hearse could have been ECTO-1 - and I suppose there's a good chance that it did end up being the Ghostbuster rig, they looked the same. The Morrison hearse was so weathered, had been abandoned so long, fixing it up for a movie prop would have been the best use of it.

Before I bought my van, I shopped for a week for old hearses. I couldn't believe the market prices I was seeing, even on the Liste of Craig.

offourse2

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
Reaction score
A kid I went to school with drove a "Cadillac station wagon" . AAA was running a seat belt promotion back then. Multi language little yellow bumper stickers that said Bring Them Back Alive! Tom had to have ten of them on the rear bumper.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is so weird, I was just telling the Mrs yesterday about buying a hearse to motor around in. That's freaky man!

My parents had some wealthy friends, the wealthiest of whom owned a Ferrari, but preferred driving around town in a beautifully restored 1960s Cadillac Station Wagon.

After my MIL passed away a few months ago, my wife and I were taking care of some interment business at the memorial park and I noticed that the guy helping us had Cadillac cuff-links.
I mentioned the cuff-links and asked him if he was the hearse driver. He said, "Yes I drive the hearse, and I also own one." Turned out to be his favorite vehicle also.

I do not consider either of these Cadillac Wagon fans to be leftist freaks, by the way.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I do not consider either of these Cadillac Wagon fans to be leftist freaks, by the way.
Something to be said for owning a rare car, simply because it's a rare car.

I had purchased a Jeep YJ Wrangler out of a buy-here-pay-here lot in Vegas, round about 2002. It had damage front and rear, and didn't have a complete top, and so was very, very cheap. About $4500, IIRC. Peeled column - repossessed, and not voluntarily. Well, I got the lock repaired, and drove it back to Ohio. After having put about 8 miles on it.

And got it home, too. A very nice runner, its abuse notwithstanding. SO...rather than repair the body stock, I turned it into a fake CJ-7. And a CJ-7 that could handle highways like few CJs ever could. A paint job, a dash re-do, and only the lower frame and the VIN tag would give it away.

CJs were scarce on the ground in the Rust Belt by that time.

It was a great Jeep, but let's be honest - a CJ or Wrangler, of that era, was not an especially great car. But I loved it, anyway...

So...yeah. I can understand the appeal of a "Cadillac Station Wagon." But, question: Aside from the hearse driver, was the other one really a station wagon, or a Professional Car? You can make a Cadillac Station Wagon, up until the 1990s era, by taking a Buick wagon, gutting it, and hanging the Cadillac driveline, front clip, interior, all on it.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Aside from the hearse driver, was the other one really a station wagon, or a Professional Car? You can make a Cadillac Station Wagon, up until the 1990s era, by taking a Buick wagon, gutting it, and hanging the Cadillac driveline, front clip, interior, all on it.

A Cadillac Station Wagon is a hearse, and yes, both vehicles saw years of duty hauling corpses.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621213264974.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621215000088.png