• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1622347340364.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1622404280722.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1622404989993.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
D146E04F-5F76-4AEA-9F58-148893185867.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I've never been onboard with joo-bashing.

That video raises an important point, however - and history not only repeats, it often rhymes. The backlash to the naive Wiemar no-censorship libertarian approach, opened the door to outrages by the cultural Elites - both pushing and engaging in them. THAT led to backlash - ferchrissakes, university-students burning books? Like Santa Claus giving spankings. Of course, we have our own variants - Speech Codes in koledges, to protect those who will not explore ideas, from facing uncomfortable opinions.

So. From our own madness, the gender confusion, the rejection of motherhood and home...will come a backlash. This time it's not the juice; it's the Hollywood and Coastal Elites, in their television studios and government offices. It's the oligarchs, rich from printed-up fiat and from slave-labor in China, now protected as best they can imagine.

There will be a backlash, and I believe the dollar-collapse and this next year's crop failure and probably famine, will put it into light-speed. How bad will it get?...that's the only question unanswered.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I've never been onboard with joo-bashing.
The issue is that people can't speak about truth without being accused of 'joo bashing'. Israel and Zionists have been at the root of pretty much every war and every degenerate society which has risen and fell over history. They've screwed up a lot of shit for the goy for a long time. What an excellent and amazing way to deflect everyone from knowing the truth about them simply by accusing anyone speaking the truth of Antisemitism, which will usually silence truth.

The truth is clear that Zionism is not something which all Jews support or embrace. Just like all blacks aren't BLM supporters. The race card is used the same way as the antisemitic card when the truth about BLM and urban jungle blacks is floated out there.

An attack against Zionists is an antisemitic attack against all Jews
An attack against BLM is a racist attack on all blacks.

See the pattern?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You can also find Presbyterians and Baptists involved in wars.

That doesn't make the Presbyterian Church evil. Does Presbyterian precepts, or Christian tenets, encourage bloodshed or unjust war?

What is a "joo" seems to be a fluid thing, changed to fit the needs of the speaker or polemic-author at the moment. Take Schmuck Choomer. Has he ever been IN a synagogue? I doubt it. I don't care, but I doubt it. Forty years ago, I worked in a resort town that had a lot of NYC "Jewish" summer residents. They were about as Jewish as I'm Wiccan. Especially the young people, they totally rejected their heritage. They were godless; secularist; lacking any moral guardrails. Same as those secularists from Christian roots.

Semitic persons of Jewish descent (as opposed to those of Arab descent; Moslems kill the bright ones who ask questions) tend to be of higher intelligence than the average white, and much more so than the average non-white (excluding Asians). The source for prosperity today is not production or entrepreneurship, but moneychanging and government. So we see them in Congress, in the big banks, as corporate comptrollers and Finance vice-presidents.

Nothing in Judaism tells them to wage war. UNLIKE what is in the Q'oran, which DOES tell the moose slimes to Kill The Infidel.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Nothing in Judaism tells them to wage war.
The Zionists don't wage war, they arrange and fund them! They have for centuries! Jews have been thrown out of 109 counties. You can't tell me it was the 'good' Jews that those counties identified as the problem.

We need to stop fearing being labeled anti this or racist that and start unpacking the truth.

We also need to stop enabling Israel. Israel is NO friend of America

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mike Lindell Kicked Out of Republican Governors Association Conference After Promising to Confront AZ and GA Governors About Election Fraud.
If you're planning stuff like that, ya gotta keep it secret so you actually get the chance to do it. Telegraphing your intentions to people who are against your intentions, only serves to get ya uninvited.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ron DeSantis tells NCAA, 'woke corporations' where they can shove their threats over transgender sports law

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) revealed Tuesday exactly where the NCAA and "woke corporations" can shove their money and events if they don't like Florida's effort to protect girl's sports from transgender athletes.

On Tuesday, DeSantis signed into law the "Fairness in Women's Sports Act," which prohibits biological males who identify as transgender females from competing on female sports teams, both in high school and at the collegiate level.
The purpose of the law, according to DeSantis, is to protect the integrity of women's sports.
"The bill that we're doing today will ensure fairness for women athletes for years to come in the state of Florida," DeSantis said. "It says that athletic teams or sports that are designated for females are open to females. And we're going to go based off biology."

How did DeSantis respond to corporate pressure?
Speaking with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, DeSantis said he called the bluff of organizations like the NCAA.

The NCAA, the sanctioning body for most collegiate athletics, threatened to withdraw events from states that pass laws preventing biological males who identify as transgender females from competing in women's organized sports.
Recalling his response to the NCAA's threats, DeSantis made it clear the pressure would not work. "To hell with these events," DeSantis said.

"I remember the NCAA put out a statement saying any state that enacts this, we're not going to hold events there. So I called the speaker of the House in Florida and I said, 'Did you hear what they said?' And he's like, 'Yeah.' I said, 'We definitely got to get this done.' You can't be cowed by these organizations, or particularly by woke corporations, from doing the right thing," DeSantis explained.

The Republican governor said protecting women's athletics is worth the cost of losing NCAA events.
"We have to protect our girls. It is discriminatory to force them to compete against biological males," DeSantis said. "If the price of having a tournament is that I have to deny equal opportunity to hundreds of thousands of young girl and women athletes throughout Florida, I am much more willing to stand with the girls. And to hell with these events."
"If corporations want to come in and try to bully us around, they are going to go nowhere. It's going to be like hitting their head against a brick wall," he added.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/desantis-ncaa-threats-transgender-sports-law

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I still wanted to see the girls line up for a race with a whatever & jump the gun & beat the shit outta them.
If that's asking to much line up & when the gun goes off just stand there to take any "victory" away from it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
If you're planning stuff like that, ya gotta keep it secret so you actually get the chance to do it. Telegraphing your intentions to people who are against your intentions, only serves to get ya uninvited.
Lindell has always had a big mouth, even before he came out as a patriot. Just like in the case of Trump's 'un-presidential' behavior, the big mouth on Lindell comes with the package. The man loves to talk!

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
the case of Trump's un-presidential behavior....

If Trump's behavior was "un-presidential" then please give me more "un-presidential" behavior.

Dear God in heaven, I miss Donald J. Trump being in the oval office.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
In case you’re wondering what to get your liberal friend for Christmas, Amazon is deifying Fauci the Faker

Bobble head is just about right though

19902CA1-41BB-4B8C-90B4-87FAFCF0D1F5.jpeg

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Lindell is not a politician; and not a strategist.

He obviously expected they'd eagerly support him.

Well, Trump made some strategic errors, also...because he, also, was not of that class and didn't think like those of that class, think.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yeah Mercedes and a couple other chicken hawks did the same thing

Biden made our embassy at the Vatican fly the gay flag but not the Middle East or Chinese embassies

If he did it universally I’d at least give him credit for his conviction despite being wrong, but noooo just a pandering chicken liveried politician

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yet another example of how the queer and degenerate extremists have stolen the rainbow from our children, weaponized it and seeing how the torch being taken up by big business who now will continue driving it home until we all have no choice but to accept living with it. What we should do is challenge them and destroy it. Unfortunately, we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make them uncomfortable so we just accept it

Last edited:

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mental illness is spreading rapidly across the country and there seems to be nothing we can do to stop it
I cannot believe I am writing this, but if you read the article, aside from the sensationalization they had to insert by using "gender equality", the gist of the request actually does make some sense and may not be that far off of an appropriate update to the work done in auto safety testing. But does it really require legislation??? Probably since they are a gubbermint testing organization...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Well, I suggest that they offer seats in crash tests to all the "dummies" who agree with them...
Starting with all the dummies in the US Congress

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
They should recruit crash-test dummies at the exit of Walmart... Get "all sizes"...

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I cannot believe I am writing this, but if you read the article, aside from the sensationalization they had to insert by using "gender equality", the gist of the request actually does make some sense and may not be that far off of an appropriate update to the work done in auto safety testing. But does it really require legislation??? Probably since they are a gubbermint testing organization...
Personally I think she's looking for attention and is a moron. If it's gonna make a difference to have women dummies then i want legislation to approve...big breasted types, some with saline implants to make sure they don't explode from the airbag deployment. Skinny lightweight types to make sure they're not to far from the airbag. Breastfeeding types to assure safe distrance from airbag. Overweight, wayoverweight, 400+ types that will always be to close to the airbag but run a few tests to see what happens.

Long nail, floppy hats, phoneholders taking selfies of cleavage, admiring coochie coochie face in mirror just to name a few distractions, should be run into a barrier while the dummies are in a host of positions to show what happens to selfabsorbed egomaniacs.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Personally I think she's looking for attention and is a moron. If it's gonna make a difference to have women dummies then i want legislation to approve...big breasted types, some with saline implants to make sure they don't explode from the airbag deployment. Skinny lightweight types to make sure they're not to far from the airbag. Breastfeeding types to assure safe distrance from airbag. Overweight, wayoverweight, 400+ types that will always be to close to the airbag but run a few tests to see what happens.

Long nail, floppy hats, phoneholders taking selfies of cleavage, admiring coochie coochie face in mirror just to name a few distractions, should be run into a barrier while the dummies are in a host of positions to show what happens to selfabsorbed egomaniacs.
Clown World Baby!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

My giant boobs saved my life! Woman claims 38KKK implants protected her in horror smash​

A woman with the world’s largest breast implants walked away from a horror crash unscathed claiming her huge boobs saved her life.

Sheyla Hershey’s massive 38KKK breasts had an airbag effect, protecting the rest of her body from injury in the smash.

The Guinness World Record was charged with driving while intoxicated after she plowed into a tree on the way back to her home in Houston, Texas, from a Super Bowl party on Sunday night.

The 31-year-old wasn’t wearing a seatbelt when her Ford Mustang spun around to hit another tree on the opposite side of the road.

She denies the charge and was released from Montgomery County Court, in Texas, on £1,130 bail on Monday.

She is due to appear in court on March 28.

Sheyla Hershey credits her giant 38 KKK breasts for saving her life in a car crash

Airbags: Sheyla Hershey credits her giant 38KKK breasts for saving her life in a car crash

Bust up: Sheyla's Ford Mustang was badly damaged in the smash

Saved: Sheyla claims her boobs cushioned the blow, saving the rest of her body from injury

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
She may have been saved by those fun bags, but I give her back 2-3 years til its forked. she doesnt look very sturdy.