• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
She may have been saved by those fun bags, but I give her back 2-3 years til its forked. she doesnt look very sturdy.
read the whole article... didn't go well in the boobie department for her...

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

My giant boobs saved my life! Woman claims 38KKK implants protected her in horror smash​

A woman with the world’s largest breast implants walked away from a horror crash unscathed claiming her huge boobs saved her life.

Sheyla Hershey’s massive 38KKK breasts had an airbag effect, protecting the rest of her body from injury in the smash.

The Guinness World Record was charged with driving while intoxicated after she plowed into a tree on the way back to her home in Houston, Texas, from a Super Bowl party on Sunday night.

The 31-year-old wasn’t wearing a seatbelt when her Ford Mustang spun around to hit another tree on the opposite side of the road.

She denies the charge and was released from Montgomery County Court, in Texas, on £1,130 bail on Monday.

She is due to appear in court on March 28.

Sheyla Hershey credits her giant 38 KKK breasts for saving her life in a car crash

Airbags: Sheyla Hershey credits her giant 38KKK breasts for saving her life in a car crash

Bust up: Sheyla's Ford Mustang was badly damaged in the smash

Saved: Sheyla claims her boobs cushioned the blow, saving the rest of her body from injury
Screw her fake boobs, how's the Mustang? Did she total it?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I cannot believe I am writing this, but if you read the article, aside from the sensationalization they had to insert by using "gender equality", the gist of the request actually does make some sense and may not be that far off of an appropriate update to the work done in auto safety testing. But does it really require legislation??? Probably since they are a gubbermint testing organization...

Yeah, but things like this should be done without the shit sandwich.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Looks like a drag queen.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
She going to have 1” ruts in her shoulders from the bra straps in a few years

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
She going to have 1” ruts in her shoulders from the bra straps in a few years
It's literally an over the shoulder boulder holder. lol

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Da fuk is this? Indigenous to where, the Earth? The degenerate group creators are going to run out of letters soon!

These people are God damned crazy!!!

1622776311855.png
1622776456111.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'm tending towards using the personal pronouns "WE - US"... for WHATEVER of my MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES I identify with AT THE MOMENT....

And it does have a real historical precedent = it's how royalty identifies itself...

Edit = SOVEREIGN royalty...

Last edited:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm tending towards using the personal pronouns "WE - US"... for WHATEVER of my MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES I identify with AT THE MOMENT....

And it does have a real historical precedent = it's how royalty identifies itself...

My wife refers to we/us when she wants me to do something.

Thus making her the queen.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hey shootist, dont you live here?

Vermont Republican Governor Seeks to Give Non-Citizens Voting Rights in Local Elections

Vermont Gov. Phil Scott (R) is asking state lawmakers to pass an elections law that would allow non-citizens across the state to vote in local municipality elections.
Scott vetoed two pieces of legislation that sought to give non-citizens the right to vote in local elections in Montpelier and Winooski, Vermont. However, he said he is not opposed to the plan but wants state legislatures to send him a bill that would give non-citizens the right to vote, statewide, in local elections.
“This is an important policy discussion that deserves further consideration and debate,” Scott wrote in his vetoes:

Allowing a highly variable town-by-town approach to municipal voting creates inconsistency in election policy, as well as separate and unequal classes of residents potentially eligible to vote on local issues. I believe it is the role of the Legislature to establish clarity and consistency on this matter. This should include defining how municipalities determine which legal residents may vote on local issues, as well as speciffing the local matters they may vote on. Returning these bills provides the opportunity to do this important work. [Emphasis added]

For these reasons I am returning this legislation without my signature pursuant to Chapter II, Section l1 of the Vermont Constitution. I understand these charter changes are well-intentioned, but I ask the Legislature to revisit the issue of non-citizen voting in a more comprehensive manner and develop a statewide policy or a uniform template and process for those municipalities wishing to grant the right of voting in local elections to all legal residents. [Emphasis added]

Such a statewide policy could mean that legal immigrants with green cards and work visas would be allowed to vote in Vermont’s local elections like school board, mayoral, and city council races.

The city of San Francisco, California, famously gave non-citizens the right to vote in local school board elections in 2018.

The policy has become a mainstream Democrat position, with failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams saying in 2019 that she would not “oppose” non-citizens voting in local elections.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/03/vermont-republican-governor-seeks-to-give-non-citizens-voting-rights-in-local-elections/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Hey shootist, dont you live here?

Vermont Republican Governor Seeks to Give Non-Citizens Voting Rights in Local Elections

Vermont Gov. Phil Scott (R) is asking state lawmakers to pass an elections law that would allow non-citizens across the state to vote in local municipality elections.
Scott vetoed two pieces of legislation that sought to give non-citizens the right to vote in local elections in Montpelier and Winooski, Vermont. However, he said he is not opposed to the plan but wants state legislatures to send him a bill that would give non-citizens the right to vote, statewide, in local elections.
“This is an important policy discussion that deserves further consideration and debate,” Scott wrote in his vetoes:

Allowing a highly variable town-by-town approach to municipal voting creates inconsistency in election policy, as well as separate and unequal classes of residents potentially eligible to vote on local issues. I believe it is the role of the Legislature to establish clarity and consistency on this matter. This should include defining how municipalities determine which legal residents may vote on local issues, as well as speciffing the local matters they may vote on. Returning these bills provides the opportunity to do this important work. [Emphasis added]

For these reasons I am returning this legislation without my signature pursuant to Chapter II, Section l1 of the Vermont Constitution. I understand these charter changes are well-intentioned, but I ask the Legislature to revisit the issue of non-citizen voting in a more comprehensive manner and develop a statewide policy or a uniform template and process for those municipalities wishing to grant the right of voting in local elections to all legal residents. [Emphasis added]

Such a statewide policy could mean that legal immigrants with green cards and work visas would be allowed to vote in Vermont’s local elections like school board, mayoral, and city council races.

The city of San Francisco, California, famously gave non-citizens the right to vote in local school board elections in 2018.

The policy has become a mainstream Democrat position, with failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams saying in 2019 that she would not “oppose” non-citizens voting in local elections.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/03/vermont-republican-governor-seeks-to-give-non-citizens-voting-rights-in-local-elections/
Vermont is chock full of crunchy granola liberal snowflakes, I live in New Hampshire, which tends to be much more conservative once to get out of the big cites

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
An oldie but a goodie!

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio Releases New Information on President Obama's Birth Certificate"

Please sit down with your liberal friends and watch this hour long video. Ask them, "why would Obama submit a fake birth certificate when he was President? Why isn't the press talking about this?" Your friends will bypass this question saying a quick "I don't know, are you saying he wasn’t born in America, where do YOU think he was born?" Don't fall for this tactic because when you start talking about Kenya they'll label you a conspiracy theorist and discount the whole issue. Simply say "I don't know but WHY would Obama submit a fake birth certificate?” Stay on this question and leave them with that and you can always discuss Kenya after they've sat for an evening thinking about why he would try to pass off a fake birth certificate.

1622815916897.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
White Spanish teacher cancels herself, because “White isn’t Right”

Speaking online at the “Virtual Women’s and Gender Studies Conference,” a white schoolteacher who used to teach Spanish to middle school and high school students explained why she canceled herself.

“Learning Spanish from a white woman … I wish I could go back and tell my students not to learn power or correctness from this white woman. I would tell them to stand in their own power. White isn’t right.”

The teacher, however, says she had no problem correcting her students who refuse to use the gender-blind term “Latinx” when referring to themselves, even though only 3% of Latinos prefer the term Latinx.

She continued, “I’m holding myself accountable to this journey. Part of my accountability is to continue to struggle and grapple with my internalized white supremacy... It means I’m not going to teach Spanish.”

Other gems from the conference included “anti-racist” teachers arguing that white teachers should teach in white schools and black teachers should teach in black schools.

Decades ago those ideas were called segregationist, and were considered to be racist. Now segregation is anti-racist.

Click here to watch the video clip.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Quebec Justice Minister accidentally Tweets appointment of political donor

Last week, the Justice Minister of Quebec David Lametti Tweeted that one of his political donors would be appointed to a judge position.

The only problem: that political donor has not yet completed the judicial appointment process required to be nominated.

Which makes it look an awful lot like the decision to appoint the political donor was made before the proper vetting on the candidate...

The Justice Minister says the Tweet was sent by mistake.

But this wouldn’t be the first time Lametti appointed a political donor to become a judge.

Apparently it only costs about $3,000 in political donations to become a judge if you’re a lawyer and you know the right people.

Click here to read the full story.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Undoubtedly one he also deeply regrets.
....but it's probably the only truly honest thing he's said all year.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Quebec Justice Minister accidentally Tweets appointment of political donor

Last week, the Justice Minister of Quebec David Lametti Tweeted that one of his political donors would be appointed to a judge position.

The only problem: that political donor has not yet completed the judicial appointment process required to be nominated.

Which makes it look an awful lot like the decision to appoint the political donor was made before the proper vetting on the candidate...

But this wouldn’t be the first time Lametti appointed a political donor to become a judge.

Apparently it only costs about $3,000 in political donations to become a judge if you’re a lawyer and you know the right people.

Click here to read the full story.
There are NO accidents when it comes to politicians. They all are sly and crooked manipulators and everything they do and say is a trick from my perspective. Nothing they do or say should be trusted.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
White Spanish teacher cancels herself, because “White isn’t Right”

Speaking online at the “Virtual Women’s and Gender Studies Conference,” a white schoolteacher who used to teach Spanish to middle school and high school students explained why she canceled herself.

“Learning Spanish from a white woman … I wish I could go back and tell my students not to learn power or correctness from this white woman. I would tell them to stand in their own power. White isn’t right.”

The teacher, however, says she had no problem correcting her students who refuse to use the gender-blind term “Latinx” when referring to themselves, even though only 3% of Latinos prefer the term Latinx.

She continued, “I’m holding myself accountable to this journey. Part of my accountability is to continue to struggle and grapple with my internalized white supremacy... It means I’m not going to teach Spanish.”

Other gems from the conference included “anti-racist” teachers arguing that white teachers should teach in white schools and black teachers should teach in black schools.

Decades ago those ideas were called segregationist, and were considered to be racist. Now segregation is anti-racist.

Click here to watch the video clip.
Good, apparently she wasn't adding much value to society anyway and should proceed to kill herself for the good of all mankind :hang:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good, apparently she wasn't adding much value to society anyway and should proceed to kill herself for the good of all mankind :hang:

Correction, she should abort herself.

Use the lingo they understand, Shootist.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The guy filling the bed of his truck with gas and Karen saying "we have to follow him"
They're following him waaay too closely. Lol

That thing finds an ignition source and anyone close by is gonna get roasted.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Two definitive nut jobs here.

The guy filling the bed of his truck with gas and Karen saying "we have to follow him"

Clown world. I'm planing on getting off this train at the next stop! :rage 1

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
That's not real.

He'd have been knocked over by the fumes. You'd have seen the fume-waves wafting off the puddle, distorting light, even.

And a big open puddle that size WOULD go off. If not before, than when he went to start the truck up.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
That's not real.

He'd have been knocked over by the fumes. You'd have seen the fume-waves wafting off the puddle, distorting light, even.

And a big open puddle that size WOULD go off. If not before, than when he went to start the truck up.
Yep, you make good sense and you're probably right. It's most likely another cheap internet publicity stunt thrown out there by the deep state bastids as a distraction from the AZ audit, Hunter's laptop, COVID 'vaccine' deaths, the Fauci fox hunt and the stench coming off Vodka Nancy :oriental:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's not real.

Yep, you make good sense and you're probably right. It's most likely another cheap internet publicity stunt thrown out there by the deep state bastids as a distraction from the AZ audit, Hunter's laptop, COVID 'vaccine' deaths, the Fauci fox hunt and the stench coming off Vodka Nancy :oriental:
Perhaps the guy was pranking them and he already had the bed full of water? However, even if so, it appeared that he was pumping at least some gas in there, as the hose appeared to be a gas pump hose he was using, and there was definitely something coming out of it. Unless he owns the gas station and somehow rigged that pump to pump water.
...but yea, it's hard to believe that anyone could be that stupid.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Perhaps the guy was pranking them and he already had the bed full of water? However, even if so, it appeared that he was pumping at least some gas in there, as the hose appeared to be a gas pump hose he was using, and there was definitely something coming out of it. Unless he owns the gas station and somehow rigged that pump to pump water.
Obviously that nozzle was spraying water. When you spill fuel on a summer day, or open a gas tank, even...you can see the fumes distort light as they rapidly vaporize.

And any damn-fool :surrender:who's ever used gasoline to start a fire, knows how quickly the things be go to Hell. Strike a match, and next you know, you're on your ass six feet away and the air under your pant legs is burning, from the fumes.

No, as a onetime jackass and pyro, I brand that little vid one-hunnert-percent BULLSCHITTE.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Interesting.

I'd guess there was a strong cross-wind, else the vapors would have made them puke, at the very least.

But, eventually, something did touch it off.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Where could he take that mess? If it did touch off in transit home - almost certain - and he wasn't killed, he'd be sued into the poorhouse, and probably prosecuted for multiple cases of involuntary manslaughter.

It's a distraction, as someone said, IMHO. A false flag - to rile Deplorables, because everyone knows how stupid and gullible we are.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just had a second look at the vid of the guy filling his truck bed.

Notice the fluid he's pouring in, is foaming a little? Air bubbles. Not lasting foam, like soap; but momentary bubbles.

Water does that. Gasoline does NOT do that. Gasoline...is, basically, oily. It doesn't aeriate. It doesn't foam. Look in your garden-tractor fuel tank while the engine is running. You see gasoline shaking and spraying, but no foaming or bubbles.

Gasoline will emit vapor ripples that distort light, and you get no foaming, unless it's contaminated or heavy with an additive.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Two definitive nut jobs here.

Unreal, I think I'd call 911 just on principle...

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Additives?

Gasoline, which I've worked with a lot, does not.

Try it! Pour it into an open bucket (if you have a way to later get it into a can) and see if it does.