• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623172268736.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623172294318.png
1623172316590.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623172401579.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623172703901.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623199229129.png

The media MUST BE STOPPED!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623245585047.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623247137299.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Ok... let me find "my pride" and "be true to myself"...

My French ancestors repealed the MUSLIM INVASION in Poitiers, by KILLING THEM OFF rather than BEING KILLED and PUT INTO SUBMISSION. Merci, M. Charles Martel.

A little history...

On October 25, 732 AD, the Battle of Tours and Poitiers between the united Frankish and Burgundian forces under Austrasian Mayor of the Palace Charles Martel, against an army of the Umayyad Caliphate led by Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, Governor-General of al-Andalus, ended the Islamic expansion era in Europe. It is argued among historians that Charles Martel’s victory was one of the most important events in European or even world history.

The Fate of Western Civilization at Stake​

Again, probably the Fate of Western Civilization was at stake. You might remember our post about the legendary battle in the Catalaunian Plains, where Attila the Hun was defeated by a Western Roman army, preventing the Huns from conquering Europe and thus, changing our entire history. [6] Likewise, the rise of the Islam had become a threat when Islamic armies conquered Northern Africa spreading the new religion westward and finally traversed the Strait of Gibraltar led by Tariq ibn-Ziyad, entering European soil in southern Spain. The Umayyad Caliphate was the second of the four major Islamic caliphates established after the death of Muhammad and for 21 years they continued their conquest of the Visigothic Christian Kingdoms of the Iberian peninsula from 711 AD on until they reached the Frankish territories of Gaul, today’s southern France. According to one unidentified Arab chronicler, “That army went through all places like a desolating storm“sacking and capturing the city of Bordeaux, and then defeating the army of Duke Odo of Aquitaine at the Battle of the River Garonne — where the western chroniclers state, ‘God alone knows the number of the slain’— and Duke Odo fled to Charles Martel, seeking help.”

The Frankish Realm under Charles Martel​

The Frankish realm under Charles Martel was the foremost military power of Western Europe. Charles was the illegitimate son of Pepin, the powerful mayor of the palace of Austrasia and effective ruler of the Frankish kingdom. During most of his tenure in office as commander-in-chief of the Franks, the kingdom consisted of what is the north and the east of France, most of Western Germany, and the Low Countries (Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands). The Frankish realm had begun to progress towards becoming the first real imperial power in Western Europe since the fall of Rome.[8] Meanwhile the Umayyad army utterly devastated southern Gaul. Their own histories saying they “faithful pierced through the mountains, trampled over rough and level ground, plundered far into the country of the Franks, and smote all with the sword, insomuch that when Eudo (Duke Udo of Aquitaine) came to battle with them at the River Garonne, he fled.”

The Umayyad Advance in Europe​

The Umayyad advance force was proceeding north towards the River Loire having outpaced their supply train and a large part of their army. Essentially, having easily destroyed all resistance in that part of Gaul, the invading army had split off into several raiding parties, while the main body advanced more slowly. The invading force went on to devastate southern Gaul with a possible motive to plunder the riches of the Abbey of Saint Martin of Tours, the most prestigious and holiest shrine in Western Europe at the time. Upon hearing this, Austrasia’s Mayor of the Palace, Charles Martel, collected his army and marched south, avoiding the old Roman roads and hoping to take the Umayyad forces by surprise. Because he intended to use a phalanx formation of heavy infantry, it was essential for him to choose the battlefield. His plan — to find a high wooded plain, form his men and force the Umayyad army to come to him — depended on the element of surprise.

The Battle​

The invading Muslims rushed forward, relying on the slashing tactics and overwhelming number of horsemen that had brought them victories in the past. However, the Frank army of foot soldiers armed only with swords, shields, axes, javelins, and daggers, was very well trained. Despite the effectiveness of the Umayyad army in previous battles, the terrain caused them a disadvantage. Their strength lay within their cavalry, armed with large swords and lances. But along with their baggage mules, they were limited in their mobility. The Frank army displayed great ardency and held its ground against a mounted attack. Actually, the length of the decisive battle near the city of Tours is undetermined. While Arab sources claim that it was two days, Christian sources hold that the fighting lasted for even seven days. In the end, the battle was decided when the Franks captured and killed the Umayyad leader Abd-er Rahman, which caused the muslim army to withdraw peacefully overnight, never to return again.

History is always written by the Winning Party​

This event looms much larger in Western history than Muslim. Of course history is always written by the winning party – leading to a famous passage of prose by historian Edward Gibbon about minarets rather than spires in Oxford if the Muslims had won.[7] However, Charles’s victory is widely believed to have stopped the northward advance of Umayyad forces from the Iberian peninsula, and to have preserved Christianity in Europe during a period when Muslim rule was overrunning the remains of the old Roman and Persian Empires. Victory at Tours ensured the ruling dynasty of Charles Martel’s family, the Carolingians. His son Pepin became the first Carolingian king of the Franks, and his grandson Charlemagne carved out a vast empire that stretched across entire Europe.[9]

-------------

More recently (early 1960's), when Algeria "got its independence" (with a LOT of TERRORISM - their motto was "the suitcase or the casket" (la valise ou le cercueil) for all the multi-generational French (and Spanish) who had CREATED the COUNTRY of Algeria (formerly a hodge-podge of warring tribes), and who BUILT all the INFRASTRUCTURE in the country...

So President (General) Charles-de-Gaulle stated that if Algerians were allowed "free immigration" to France thereafter, his home-town of "Colombey-les-deux-Eglises" (Colombey-of-the two-Churches) would become "Colombey-les-deux-Mosquees" (Colombey-of-the-two-Mosques).

And NOW THAT IS THE CASE. For every Mosque built in Europe, at least 2 Churches are "decommissioned" or "demolished"... and at a FAST PACE...

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ok... let me find "my pride" and "be true to myself"...

My French ancestors repealed the MUSLIM INVASION in Poitiers, by KILLING THEM OFF rather than BEING KILLED and PUT INTO SUBMISSION. Merci, M. Charles Martel.

A little history...

On October 25, 732 AD, the Battle of Tours and Poitiers between the united Frankish and Burgundian forces under Austrasian Mayor of the Palace Charles Martel, against an army of the Umayyad Caliphate led by Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi, Governor-General of al-Andalus, ended the Islamic expansion era in Europe. It is argued among historians that Charles Martel’s victory was one of the most important events in European or even world history.

The Fate of Western Civilization at Stake​

Again, probably the Fate of Western Civilization was at stake. You might remember our post about the legendary battle in the Catalaunian Plains, where Attila the Hun was defeated by a Western Roman army, preventing the Huns from conquering Europe and thus, changing our entire history. [6] Likewise, the rise of the Islam had become a threat when Islamic armies conquered Northern Africa spreading the new religion westward and finally traversed the Strait of Gibraltar led by Tariq ibn-Ziyad, entering European soil in southern Spain. The Umayyad Caliphate was the second of the four major Islamic caliphates established after the death of Muhammad and for 21 years they continued their conquest of the Visigothic Christian Kingdoms of the Iberian peninsula from 711 AD on until they reached the Frankish territories of Gaul, today’s southern France. According to one unidentified Arab chronicler, “That army went through all places like a desolating storm“sacking and capturing the city of Bordeaux, and then defeating the army of Duke Odo of Aquitaine at the Battle of the River Garonne — where the western chroniclers state, ‘God alone knows the number of the slain’— and Duke Odo fled to Charles Martel, seeking help.”

The Frankish Realm under Charles Martel​

The Frankish realm under Charles Martel was the foremost military power of Western Europe. Charles was the illegitimate son of Pepin, the powerful mayor of the palace of Austrasia and effective ruler of the Frankish kingdom. During most of his tenure in office as commander-in-chief of the Franks, the kingdom consisted of what is the north and the east of France, most of Western Germany, and the Low Countries (Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands). The Frankish realm had begun to progress towards becoming the first real imperial power in Western Europe since the fall of Rome.[8] Meanwhile the Umayyad army utterly devastated southern Gaul. Their own histories saying they “faithful pierced through the mountains, trampled over rough and level ground, plundered far into the country of the Franks, and smote all with the sword, insomuch that when Eudo (Duke Udo of Aquitaine) came to battle with them at the River Garonne, he fled.”

The Umayyad Advance in Europe​

The Umayyad advance force was proceeding north towards the River Loire having outpaced their supply train and a large part of their army. Essentially, having easily destroyed all resistance in that part of Gaul, the invading army had split off into several raiding parties, while the main body advanced more slowly. The invading force went on to devastate southern Gaul with a possible motive to plunder the riches of the Abbey of Saint Martin of Tours, the most prestigious and holiest shrine in Western Europe at the time. Upon hearing this, Austrasia’s Mayor of the Palace, Charles Martel, collected his army and marched south, avoiding the old Roman roads and hoping to take the Umayyad forces by surprise. Because he intended to use a phalanx formation of heavy infantry, it was essential for him to choose the battlefield. His plan — to find a high wooded plain, form his men and force the Umayyad army to come to him — depended on the element of surprise.

The Battle​

The invading Muslims rushed forward, relying on the slashing tactics and overwhelming number of horsemen that had brought them victories in the past. However, the Frank army of foot soldiers armed only with swords, shields, axes, javelins, and daggers, was very well trained. Despite the effectiveness of the Umayyad army in previous battles, the terrain caused them a disadvantage. Their strength lay within their cavalry, armed with large swords and lances. But along with their baggage mules, they were limited in their mobility. The Frank army displayed great ardency and held its ground against a mounted attack. Actually, the length of the decisive battle near the city of Tours is undetermined. While Arab sources claim that it was two days, Christian sources hold that the fighting lasted for even seven days. In the end, the battle was decided when the Franks captured and killed the Umayyad leader Abd-er Rahman, which caused the muslim army to withdraw peacefully overnight, never to return again.

History is always written by the Winning Party​

This event looms much larger in Western history than Muslim. Of course history is always written by the winning party – leading to a famous passage of prose by historian Edward Gibbon about minarets rather than spires in Oxford if the Muslims had won.[7] However, Charles’s victory is widely believed to have stopped the northward advance of Umayyad forces from the Iberian peninsula, and to have preserved Christianity in Europe during a period when Muslim rule was overrunning the remains of the old Roman and Persian Empires. Victory at Tours ensured the ruling dynasty of Charles Martel’s family, the Carolingians. His son Pepin became the first Carolingian king of the Franks, and his grandson Charlemagne carved out a vast empire that stretched across entire Europe.[9]

-------------

More recently (early 1960's), when Algeria "got its independence" (with a LOT of TERRORISM - their motto was "the suitcase or the casket" (la valise ou le cercueil) for all the multi-generational French (and Spanish) who had CREATED the COUNTRY of Algeria (formerly a hodge-podge of warring tribes), and who BUILT all the INFRASTRUCTURE in the country...

So President (General) Charles-de-Gaulle stated that if Algerians were allowed "free immigration" to France thereafter, his home-town of "Colombey-les-deux-Eglises" (Colombey-of-the two-Churches) would become "Colombey-les-deux-Mosquees" (Colombey-of-the-two-Mosques).

And NOW THAT IS THE CASE. For every Mosque built in Europe, at least 2 Churches are "decommissioned" or "demolished"... and at a FAST PACE...

Those who refuse the lessons of history are doomed.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Fag Flag Facts (I guess)

1623335834284.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Eat shit and die Virginia

1623336380810.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623338549161.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623338592314.png
1623338612225.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sounds like a decent idea actually. Would show that gun violence is more prevalent where guns aren’t held legally by the people.

Would also show me where the safest neighborhood is located. Gun owners/enthusiasts are my kind of people.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
FF to 2:30 ish

The Right is Insana

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can you believe they are trying to rehabilitate Toobin’s reputation
C'mon man, it's cnn. They'll take anyone willing to toe their line and help spread their crap.

They literally are “addressing it” using a female reporter no less
Amazing that he's that shameless, but he must really need the job. I have no doubts that having to go on-air and talk about it at length like that was the price for keeping his job.
As for whatsherface, I got the impression she was enjoying her half of the interview.
...and really, it'd almost have to be a female reporter. What even halfway normal guy would want to sit there and talk to Toobin about him getting caught tootin' his horn in a zoom call?

Is that a good nickname for him? Tootin' Toobin?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
So brave! So stupid!

1623428244926.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623432809458.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623432866258.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623435690742.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
SAD Really!

1623435759074.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623436196119.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623443458429.png

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Un-vaccinated students at prom labeled with a sharpie

Students attending prom at a public high school in New Hampshire were asked at the door for proof of vaccination.

If they had not been vaccinated, they had a number written on their hand in sharpie.

At the end of every 3 or 4 songs, the labeled students were told to raise their hand so their numbers could be recorded. This was ostensibly for contract tracing purposes in case someone on the dance floor later tested positive for Covid-19.

The list of students’ names and vaccination status— what should have been confidential medical information— was left out on a table overnight, for anyone to see.

As a reminder, a grand total of 54 children in the US have died from Covid-19, of about 4 million cases in children.

Diarrhea is a much bigger cause of death, which makes us wonder why the students weren’t required to bring stool samples and diapers to prom, in order to prevent the spread of the diarrhea-causing Rotavirus.

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Microsoft “accidentally” blocks Tiananmen square “tank man” image

The 17 people in the world who use Microsoft’s search engine Bing found no results when they searched for an image of “tank man” on the anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre.

“Tank man” of course refers to the iconic image of a pro-democracy Chinese protester standing in front of a tank in defiance of the Chinese government.

Microsoft says it was an “accidental human error,” and not the type of intentional censorship China demands of any mention of the Tiananmen Square Massacre.

Yes that makes perfect sense. Someone must have ‘accidentally’ gone through all of the complicated steps involved to block that specific image from that specific search query. I’m sure it was all one big giant accident.

Of course that also means Microsoft has admitted that human employees can and do manipulate search results.

Click here to read the full story.