• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
This is starting to feel like an experiment to find the breaking point

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
In the spirit of shooty

1623722669595.png

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hell of a job, democrats -- you've managed to bring back the 1918 Pandemic, the 1929 Depression, the 1968 Race Riots, and the 1973 Gas Lines.

All at the same time.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm calling bullschitte on the above.

You don't wear a tie and cardigan to a Satanist ritual where everyone else is dressed up as demons.

That is almost-certainly photoshopped.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm calling bullschitte on the above.

You don't wear a tie and cardigan to a Satanist ritual where everyone else is dressed up as demons.

That is almost-certainly photoshopped.
something is wrong with your eyes dude. That is not photoshop.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Europe has already fallen to the devil. America is falling as we speak. I'm taking Q's advice and enjoying the show while the planet circles the drain

That liar does not own us.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

North Korean defector says 'even North Korea was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school​

Teny Sahakian
Mon, June 14, 2021, 10:07 AM

As American educational institutions continue to be called into question, a North Korean defector fears the United States' future "is as bleak as North Korea" after she attended one of the country's most prestigious universities.
Yeonmi Park has experienced plenty of struggle and hardship, but she does not call herself a victim.

One of several hundred North Korean defectors settled in the United States, Park, 27, transferred to Columbia University from a South Korean university in 2016 and was deeply disturbed by what she found.

"I expected that I was paying this fortune, all this time and energy, to learn how to think. But they are forcing you to think the way they want you to think," Park said in an interview with Fox News. "I realized, wow, this is insane. I thought America was different but I saw so many similarities to what I saw in North Korea that I started worrying."

Those similarities include anti-Western sentiment, collective guilt and suffocating political correctness.

Yeonmi saw red flags immediately upon arriving at the school.
During orientation, she was scolded by a university staff member for admitting she enjoyed classic literature such as Jane Austen.

"I said ‘I love those books.’ I thought it was a good thing," recalled Park.
"Then she said, 'Did you know those writers had a colonial mindset? They were racists and bigots and are subconsciously brainwashing you.’"

NEW YORK CITY'S MESSAGE TO KIM JONG UN HONORING OTTO WARMBIER

It only got worse from there as Yeonmi realized that every one of her classes at the Ivy League school was infected with what she saw as anti-American propaganda, reminiscent to the sort she had grown up with.
"’American Bastard' was one word for North Koreans" Park was taught growing up.

"The math problems would say 'there are four American bastards, you kill two of them, how many American bastards are left to kill?'"
She was also shocked and confused by issues surrounding gender and language, with every class asking students to announce their preferred pronouns.

"English is my third language. I learned it as an adult. I sometimes still say 'he' or 'she' by mistake and now they are going to ask me to call them 'they'? How the heck do I incorporate that into my sentences?"

"It was chaos," said Yeonmi. "It felt like the regression in civilization."
"Even North Korea is not this nuts," she admitted. "North Korea was pretty crazy, but not this crazy."

After getting into a number of arguments with professors and students, eventually Yeonmi "learned how to just shut up" in order to maintain a good GPA and graduate.

In North Korea, Yeonmi Park did not know of concepts like love or liberty.
"Because I have seen oppression, I know what it looks like," said Yeonmi, who by the age of 13 had witnessed people drop dead of starvation right before her eyes.

"These kids keep saying how they’re oppressed, how much injustice they've experienced. They don't know how hard it is to be free," she admonished.
"I literally crossed through the middle of the Gobi Desert to be free. But what I did was nothing, so many people fought harder than me and didn't make it."

Park and her mother first fled the oppressive North Korean regime in 2007, when Yeonmi was 13 years old.

After crossing into China over the frozen Yalu River, they fell into the hands of human traffickers who sold them into slavery: Yeonmi for less than $300 and her mother for roughly $100.

With the help of Christian missionaries, the pair managed to flee to Mongolia, walking across the Gobi Desert to eventually find refuge in South Korea.
In 2015 she published her memoir "In Order to Live," where she described what it took to survive in one of the world’s most brutal dictatorships and the harrowing journey to freedom.

"The people here are just dying to give their rights and power to the government. That is what scares me the most," the human right activist said.
She accused American higher education institutions of stripping people's ability to think critically.

"In North Korea I literally believed that my Dear Leader [Kim Jong-un] was starving," she recalled. "He's the fattest guy - how can anyone believe that? And then somebody showed me a photo and said 'Look at him, he's the fattest guy. Other people are all thin.' And I was like, 'Oh my God, why did I not notice that he was fat?' Because I never learned how to think critically."
"That is what is happening in America," she continued. "People see things but they've just completely lost the ability to think critically."

Witnessing the depth of American’s ignorance up close has made Yeonmi question everything about humanity.

"North Koreans, we don't have Internet, we don't have access to any of these great thinkers, we don't know anything. But here, while having everything, people choose to be brainwashed. And they deny it."
Having come to America with high hopes and expectations, Yeonmi expressed her disappointment.

"You guys have lost common sense to degree that I as a North Korean cannot even comprehend," she said.

"Where are we going from here?" she wondered. "There’s no rule of law, no morality, nothing is good or bad anymore, it's complete chaos."

"I guess that's what they want, to destroy every single thing and rebuild into a Communist paradise."
1623777233097.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. This is happening all over SF. Fruits and nuts in

SF are getting EXACTLY what they deserve! Sometimes you can't tell them – sometimes you must show them.

NEW - Petty theft has been "decriminalized" in San Francisco. Anything under $950 is not going to be prosecuted. This happened in a Wallgreens yesterday. 17 stores have closed so far due to shoplifting.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
This is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. This is happening all over SF. Fruits and nuts in

SF are getting EXACTLY what they deserve! Sometimes you can't tell them – sometimes you must show them.

NEW - Petty theft has been "decriminalized" in San Francisco. Anything under $950 is not going to be prosecuted. This happened in a Wallgreens yesterday. 17 stores have closed so far due to shoplifting.

The answer is to send some non petty ammo their way rather than call the cops to have them arrested for 'petty' theft!

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not completely but, one needs only look at the social mainstream to see how much he already does own

I admit, his adherents make a lot of noise and have caused tremendous pain. If God's people get enough, something will be done, I hope.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Biden Administration Asks Americans to Report ‘Potentially’ Radicalized Friends and Family

Charlie Spiering15 Jun 2021

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.
In a conversation with reporters, one senior administration official explained the importance of stopping politically fueled violence before it started.
“We will work to improve public awareness of federal resources to address concerning or threatening behavior before violence occurs,” the official said.
The official cited the Department of Homeland Security’s “If you see something say something” campaign to help stop radical Islamic terror as a domestic possibility.
“This involves creating contexts in which those who are family members or friends or co-workers know that there are pathways and avenues to raise concerns and seek help for those who they have perceived to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence,” the official said.
Biden began his presidency with a stark warning in his inauguration speech about the “rise in political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.” On June 1, Biden described the threat from “white supremacy” as the “most lethal threat to the homeland today.”
The Biden administration said it would also work with large technology companies on “increased information sharing” to help combat radicalization.
“Any particular tech company often knows its own platform very well,” the official noted. “But the government sees things — actually, threats of violence — across platforms. They see the relationship between online recruitment, radicalization, and violence in the physical world.”
The Department of Homeland Security also plans to deploy “digital literacy” and “digital fitness” programs to help combat “malicious content online that bad actors deliberately try to disseminate.”
The official reassured reporters that the administration’s new strategies would remain “laser-focused” on stopping violent acts.
“This is a strategy that is agnostic as to political ideology or off the spectrum,” the official said. “What matters is when individuals take their political or other grievances and turn that — unacceptably, unlawfully — into violent action.”
The official added the Biden administration was taking the threat of domestic terrorism seriously and would redirect the focus of intelligence agencies on internal threats.
“We are investing many agencies of the government and resourcing them appropriately and asking our citizens to participate,” the official said. “Because, ultimately, this is really about homeland security being a responsibility of each citizen of our country to help us achieve.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/15/biden-administration-asks-americans-to-report-potentially-radicalized-friends-and-family/

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Biden Administration Asks Americans to Report ‘Potentially’ Radicalized Friends and Family

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.
In a conversation with reporters, one senior administration official explained the importance of stopping politically fueled violence before it started.
“We will work to improve public awareness of federal resources to address concerning or threatening behavior before violence occurs,” the official said.
The official cited the Department of Homeland Security’s “If you see something say something” campaign to help stop radical Islamic terror as a domestic possibility.
“This involves creating contexts in which those who are family members or friends or co-workers know that there are pathways and avenues to raise concerns and seek help for those who they have perceived to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence,” the official said.
Biden began his presidency with a stark warning in his inauguration speech about the “rise in political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.” On June 1, Biden described the threat from “white supremacy” as the “most lethal threat to the homeland today.”
The Biden administration said it would also work with large technology companies on “increased information sharing” to help combat radicalization.
“Any particular tech company often knows its own platform very well,” the official noted. “But the government sees things — actually, threats of violence — across platforms. They see the relationship between online recruitment, radicalization, and violence in the physical world.”
The Department of Homeland Security also plans to deploy “digital literacy” and “digital fitness” programs to help combat “malicious content online that bad actors deliberately try to disseminate.”
The official reassured reporters that the administration’s new strategies would remain “laser-focused” on stopping violent acts.
“This is a strategy that is agnostic as to political ideology or off the spectrum,” the official said. “What matters is when individuals take their political or other grievances and turn that — unacceptably, unlawfully — into violent action.”
The official added the Biden administration was taking the threat of domestic terrorism seriously and would redirect the focus of intelligence agencies on internal threats.
“We are investing many agencies of the government and resourcing them appropriately and asking our citizens to participate,” the official said. “Because, ultimately, this is really about homeland security being a responsibility of each citizen of our country to help us achieve.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/15/biden-administration-asks-americans-to-report-potentially-radicalized-friends-and-family/
I can start with #46 and continue with my state reps.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Massachusetts Public School District Encourages Students to Report Peers, Teachers for ‘Bias’ Violations​

That's right, get 'em while they're young

https://www.yahoo.com/news/massachusetts-public-school-district-encourages-121641755.html

Leaders of a Massachusetts public school system are encouraging students and staff to file complaints against one another for telling rude jokes, referring to the “China virus,” and committing microaggressions or other “incidents of bias,” according to newly uncovered documents from the district’s Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.

The documents were released by Parents Defending Education, a nonprofit that fights against indoctrination in American classrooms and activist-driven agendas in schools. The documents include Wellesley Public Schools’ policy on “Responding to Incidents of Bias or Discrimination,” and slides from a staff equity protocols training course.

Courts have found that policies like Wellesley’s can have a chilling effect on speech. A decision last year from the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals said a similar reporting policy at the University of Texas, enforced by the school’s Campus Climate Response Team, “represents the clenched fist in the velvet glove of student speech regulation.”

Attempts to reach Charmie Curry, the director of diversity, equity and inclusion for Wellesley Public Schools, via email an on her work phone were unsuccessful.

The Wellesley policy states that “discrimination based on ancestry, race, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability or any other state or federally protected category is not tolerated.” An incident of bias is defined as “any biased conduct, speech or expression that has an impact but may not involve criminal action, but demonstrates conscious or unconscious bias that targets individuals or groups that are part of a federally protected class.”

Students are encouraged to report incidents of discrimination “or any concerning pattern of biased behavior” to any district staff member or a trusted adult.

“Reports of any concerning behavior may be made anonymously,” according to the policy, though it adds that, “Anonymous reports are more difficult to investigate and respond to.”

According to the training slides, “Telling rude jokes that mock a protected group in person or through any electronic device,” is an example of a “bias-based incident,” as are using slurs, imitating someone with a disability, or imitating someone’s cultural norm or language.

The training slides include several examples of possible equity violations, including: “Henry is a Math department head. At the school’s holiday party, he had fun telling jokes about Protestants, Catholics, Jews, and Muslims to other staff,” and “Adam is in the high school cafeteria and jokingly turns to a friend and says, ‘I can say ‘n-word’ because my friend Bernice gave me a pass.’”

Examples of microaggressions include saying “My principal is so crazy!” asking someone “Where are you actually from?” or saying “Ohhh, you got the ‘China Virus’?!?!”

Potential discipline for students who violate the policy “include detention, suspension, or other restorative responses that require them to acknowledge their responsibility and minimize its impact.” However, the staff training slides say one of the goals of an investigation is to “Focus on changing behavior rather than punishing (an) offender.”

The district aims to complete most investigations within ten days, according to the policy. School leaders are expected to notify the police and the Anti-Defamation League if a hate crime has been committed, the policy says.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
AG Merrick Garland Announces DAG Lisa Monaco Will Lead DOJ Effort to Frame Political Opposition as Domestic Terrorists, Equates January 6th DC Protest to 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing

The coordination of narrative engineering across all agencies of the U.S. government is quite remarkable. Today Attorney General Merrick Garland announced that Deputy AG Lisa Monaco (Obama crew) will lead a “whole of government” effort to label any political opposition to the Biden regime as “domestic terrorists”.

To facilitate that objective, Garland announced that DAG Monaco is reconstituting “the domestic terrorism executive committee“, an investigative agency process used in the aftermath of the Oklahoma bombing in 1995. Additionally, Garland is noting the January 6th Capitol Hill protest was the current equivalent of the 1995 bombing that killed 168 people and injured 680. The Domestic Terrorism committee, led by Monaco, will focus their efforts at ensuring the center of U.S. government is never again put at risk.

You only need to watch the first 4 minutes of the video below to see the framework of the narrative being deployed. Garland’s statements align with Nancy Pelosi’s legislative demand to weaponize a January 6th Commission for the same political intents and purposes. [White House Announcement Here]

As announced the Biden administration will use the opportunity of the protest against the 2020 election outcome to set into place various multi-agency monitoring systems to “identify threats”, “monitor behaviors” and “conduct surveillance” on all Americans, in effort to identify the “domestic extremists”. This, they hope, will help eliminate any political push-back in the upcoming 2022 mid-term election.

The purpose of this announcement should be crystal clear to everyone. We discussed and outlined the background previously. {Go Deep 1} and {Go Deep Two}
In the background of these maneuvers Big Tech and Corporate Media have been instructed to push the “domestic extremist” narrative; and any truth-tellers are considered subversive, ie. against the interests of the U.S. government.
The January 6th DC protest is being used as evidence for that narrative. Deplatforming, censorship and ultimately control of voices who would warn of the larger issues continues daily.
Let me be very clear… stop and hear the drums… Something is about to happen. Approximately 100 million American voters are considered dissidents now.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/06/15/ag-merrick-garland-announces-dag-lisa-monaco-will-lead-doj-effort-to-frame-political-opposition-as-domestic-terrorists-equates-january-6th-dc-protest-to-1995-oklahoma-city-bombing/

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Massachusetts Public School District Encourages Students to Report Peers, Teachers for ‘Bias’ Violations​

That's right, get 'em while they're young

https://www.yahoo.com/news/massachusetts-public-school-district-encourages-121641755.html

Leaders of a Massachusetts public school system are encouraging students and staff to file complaints against one another for telling rude jokes, referring to the “China virus,” and committing microaggressions or other “incidents of bias,” according to newly uncovered documents from the district’s Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.

The documents were released by Parents Defending Education, a nonprofit that fights against indoctrination in American classrooms and activist-driven agendas in schools. The documents include Wellesley Public Schools’ policy on “Responding to Incidents of Bias or Discrimination,” and slides from a staff equity protocols training course.

Courts have found that policies like Wellesley’s can have a chilling effect on speech. A decision last year from the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals said a similar reporting policy at the University of Texas, enforced by the school’s Campus Climate Response Team, “represents the clenched fist in the velvet glove of student speech regulation.”

Attempts to reach Charmie Curry, the director of diversity, equity and inclusion for Wellesley Public Schools, via email an on her work phone were unsuccessful.

The Wellesley policy states that “discrimination based on ancestry, race, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability or any other state or federally protected category is not tolerated.” An incident of bias is defined as “any biased conduct, speech or expression that has an impact but may not involve criminal action, but demonstrates conscious or unconscious bias that targets individuals or groups that are part of a federally protected class.”

Students are encouraged to report incidents of discrimination “or any concerning pattern of biased behavior” to any district staff member or a trusted adult.

“Reports of any concerning behavior may be made anonymously,” according to the policy, though it adds that, “Anonymous reports are more difficult to investigate and respond to.”

According to the training slides, “Telling rude jokes that mock a protected group in person or through any electronic device,” is an example of a “bias-based incident,” as are using slurs, imitating someone with a disability, or imitating someone’s cultural norm or language.

The training slides include several examples of possible equity violations, including: “Henry is a Math department head. At the school’s holiday party, he had fun telling jokes about Protestants, Catholics, Jews, and Muslims to other staff,” and “Adam is in the high school cafeteria and jokingly turns to a friend and says, ‘I can say ‘n-word’ because my friend Bernice gave me a pass.’”

Examples of microaggressions include saying “My principal is so crazy!” asking someone “Where are you actually from?” or saying “Ohhh, you got the ‘China Virus’?!?!”

Potential discipline for students who violate the policy “include detention, suspension, or other restorative responses that require them to acknowledge their responsibility and minimize its impact.” However, the staff training slides say one of the goals of an investigation is to “Focus on changing behavior rather than punishing (an) offender.”

The district aims to complete most investigations within ten days, according to the policy. School leaders are expected to notify the police and the Anti-Defamation League if a hate crime has been committed, the policy says.

5DD3CC50-BC35-4346-BCC8-CA00DA8CF080.jpeg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Apparently you haven't been introduced to your average liberal Masshole. This shit is right up their alley. Most self centered, self righteous bunch on the planet who would throw their mother to the wolves for the sake of diversity and inclusion. They have ZERO driving etiquette and will cut you off in traffic like you aren't even there.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

“Nearly all children nowadays were horrible. What was worst of all was that by means of such organizations as the Spies they were systematically turned into ungovernable little savages, and yet this produced in them no tendency whatever to rebel against the discipline of the Party. On the contrary, they adored the Party and everything connected with it… All their ferocity was turned outwards, against the enemies of the State, against foreigners, traitors, saboteurs, thought-criminals. It was almost normal for people over thirty to be frightened of their own children.”

- George Orwell, 1984

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
“Nearly all children nowadays were horrible. What was worst of all was that by means of such organizations as the Spies they were systematically turned into ungovernable little savages, and yet this produced in them no tendency whatever to rebel against the discipline of the Party. On the contrary, they adored the Party and everything connected with it… All their ferocity was turned outwards, against the enemies of the State, against foreigners, traitors, saboteurs, thought-criminals. It was almost normal for people over thirty to be frightened of their own children.”

- George Orwell, 1984
AND soon a camera in every medicine cabinet....watch. THX1138....great ending...Gene Hackman is young.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Safe Space, the Final Frontier

B62864EA-A68E-4EAE-8CDE-27E8CD51761A.jpeg

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

So he is resuming bath house Barry's policies.

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The New York Times reported that Victoria's Secret will now be represented by a group called the VS Collective, comprised of "women famous for their achievements and not their proportions."

Queue the fatties!!

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"This medication is used to reduce uncontrolled movements (motor tics) or outbursts of words/sounds (vocal tics) caused by Tourette syndrome. Pimozide is a medication that works by decreasing the activity of a natural substance (dopamine) in the brain. Pimozide should not be used for mild symptoms. It should only be used if symptoms cause severe problems in everyday life and other medicines or treatments have not been effective."

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-11062/pimozide-oral/details

The cost for pimozide oral tablet 1 mg is around $138 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit.
https://www.drugs.com/price-guide/pimozide

That's $30 242.70 for 60 years.

You have a point Shootists.

Golden Regards
Uncle