• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Trades under their parent LB

SEEMS A GOOD SHORT INVESTMENT

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1623945005794.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The hits keep coming!

Last edited:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Reporter's Unhinged Voicemail to Ex Matt Gaetz Staffer

Jun 16, 2021
Raheem Kassam
23.8K subscribers

Mother Jones reporter Matthew Phelan left an unhinged and intimidating voicemail on the cell phone of a former Congressman Matt Gaetz staffer.
https://youtu.be/blVP7d3YBu0

Matt Gaetz Just Shared Threatening Texts From… REPORTERS.

JUNE 16, 2021STAFF WRITER

So-called “reporters” have been sending threatening messages to people, demanding they invent fake stories about Congressman Matt Gaetz in exchange for their names being kept out of the news.

The office of Rep. Gaetz (FL-1) released the messages to John Solomon’s Just The News on Tuesday, appearing on the veteran reporter’s podcast on the same day.

“[T]ime and time again, what a reporter will do is contact someone that maybe I’ve had a relationship with, maybe I haven’t had any relationship with, maybe I’ve only been in the same room with one time,” Gaetz told the John Solomon Reports podcast. “But they’ll say to a person, ‘You know, look, we are going to write your name into a story that will have sex trafficking and Matt Gaetz in the headline, unless you provide us some bad information, some embarrassing conduct about Gaetz. And if you do that, well then your name will be protected, your reputation will be protected.'”

One stunning example is that of Mother Jones reporter Matthew Phelan, who has harassed a number of Gaetz-world figures demanding they invent narratives to keep themselves out of the news and out of trouble with law enforcement.

Phelan contacted a young woman from Gaetz’s district, who after their conversation sent Phelan an email reiterating how she had “never been harassed by Matt Gaetz… Any interaction with him or his office has always been respectful and kind. You stated someone told you I received some kind of death threat and that’s just a false accusation.”

But reporter Phelan wasn’t interested in that.

He snapped back: To be frank, I don’t want to tip my hand too much here, but I think you’re going to want to revise this response, or maybe just spend some time jogging your memory a little bit more. But, there’s time to get that in order. I look forward to circling back with you closer to publication time.

also left an unhinged voicemail for a former staffer, insisting that Rep. Gaetz had murdered someone, was secretly bisexual, and that sex tapes had been used to blackmail him.

Phelan texted the former staffer after several days, threatening: “I just hope you are more cooperative with the FDLE and the FBI when I turn over everything I have to them after publishing this article. As a one-time paid staffer of Matt Gaetz, helping them keep this story quiet is a great way to catch charges in a wider criminal conspiracy probe.

PHELAN 2

Another example of the behavior is that of Jose Pagliery at the far-left Daily Beast blog.

Pagliery texted a female friend of Rep. Gaetz: “I understand Megan Zalonka brought cocaine to Matt’s hotel room after the Lincoln Dinner in Oct. 2019. I’m doing a story on her. If you call me and confirm, I will not use your name. You were there, and I’ve seen a photo.”

DAILY BEAST

When confronted by Just the News reporters, Mother Jones’ Matthew Phelan hung up the phone, then texted to say: “Heading into a tunnel on the subway…I can’t comment on any aspect of this until the article is published.”

Mother Jones’ Editor Tommy Craggs confirmed he had rebuked Phelan over the unethical behavior: “Matthew and I have spoken about the email you’re alluding to, and I’ve urged him to use more discretion. He said he would do so.”

Commenting on the matter, Rep. Gaetz said: “The media has bullied people into lying about me, and now we have even more indisputable proof. This is not a free press, it is an army of America Last operatives. They’re coming for me because I fight for the people. And I always will.”

The news comes after Project Veritas exposed senior CNN technical director Charlie Chester, who admitted on hidden camera: “If the agenda say, is to like get, like Matt Gaetz right now, he’s like this Republican. He’s a problem for the Democratic Party because he’s so conservative and he can cause a lot of hiccups in passing of laws and what not. So it would be great for the Democratic Party to get him out. So we’re going to keep running these stories to keep hurting him and make it so that it can’t be buried and just like settled outside court just and like, you know, if we keep pushing that, it’s helping us.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/matt-gaetz-just-shared-threatening-texts-from-reporters/

1624038000587.png
1624038010931.png
1624038016764.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Reporter's Unhinged Voicemail to Ex Matt Gaetz Staffer

Jun 16, 2021
Raheem Kassam
23.8K subscribers

Mother Jones reporter Matthew Phelan left an unhinged and intimidating voicemail on the cell phone of a former Congressman Matt Gaetz staffer.
https://youtu.be/blVP7d3YBu0

Matt Gaetz Just Shared Threatening Texts From… REPORTERS.

JUNE 16, 2021STAFF WRITER

So-called “reporters” have been sending threatening messages to people, demanding they invent fake stories about Congressman Matt Gaetz in exchange for their names being kept out of the news.

The office of Rep. Gaetz (FL-1) released the messages to John Solomon’s Just The News on Tuesday, appearing on the veteran reporter’s podcast on the same day.

“[T]ime and time again, what a reporter will do is contact someone that maybe I’ve had a relationship with, maybe I haven’t had any relationship with, maybe I’ve only been in the same room with one time,” Gaetz told the John Solomon Reports podcast. “But they’ll say to a person, ‘You know, look, we are going to write your name into a story that will have sex trafficking and Matt Gaetz in the headline, unless you provide us some bad information, some embarrassing conduct about Gaetz. And if you do that, well then your name will be protected, your reputation will be protected.'”

One stunning example is that of Mother Jones reporter Matthew Phelan, who has harassed a number of Gaetz-world figures demanding they invent narratives to keep themselves out of the news and out of trouble with law enforcement.

Phelan contacted a young woman from Gaetz’s district, who after their conversation sent Phelan an email reiterating how she had “never been harassed by Matt Gaetz… Any interaction with him or his office has always been respectful and kind. You stated someone told you I received some kind of death threat and that’s just a false accusation.”

But reporter Phelan wasn’t interested in that.

He snapped back: To be frank, I don’t want to tip my hand too much here, but I think you’re going to want to revise this response, or maybe just spend some time jogging your memory a little bit more. But, there’s time to get that in order. I look forward to circling back with you closer to publication time.

also left an unhinged voicemail for a former staffer, insisting that Rep. Gaetz had murdered someone, was secretly bisexual, and that sex tapes had been used to blackmail him.

Phelan texted the former staffer after several days, threatening: “I just hope you are more cooperative with the FDLE and the FBI when I turn over everything I have to them after publishing this article. As a one-time paid staffer of Matt Gaetz, helping them keep this story quiet is a great way to catch charges in a wider criminal conspiracy probe.

PHELAN 2

Another example of the behavior is that of Jose Pagliery at the far-left Daily Beast blog.

Pagliery texted a female friend of Rep. Gaetz: “I understand Megan Zalonka brought cocaine to Matt’s hotel room after the Lincoln Dinner in Oct. 2019. I’m doing a story on her. If you call me and confirm, I will not use your name. You were there, and I’ve seen a photo.”

DAILY BEAST

When confronted by Just the News reporters, Mother Jones’ Matthew Phelan hung up the phone, then texted to say: “Heading into a tunnel on the subway…I can’t comment on any aspect of this until the article is published.”

Mother Jones’ Editor Tommy Craggs confirmed he had rebuked Phelan over the unethical behavior: “Matthew and I have spoken about the email you’re alluding to, and I’ve urged him to use more discretion. He said he would do so.”

Commenting on the matter, Rep. Gaetz said: “The media has bullied people into lying about me, and now we have even more indisputable proof. This is not a free press, it is an army of America Last operatives. They’re coming for me because I fight for the people. And I always will.”

The news comes after Project Veritas exposed senior CNN technical director Charlie Chester, who admitted on hidden camera: “If the agenda say, is to like get, like Matt Gaetz right now, he’s like this Republican. He’s a problem for the Democratic Party because he’s so conservative and he can cause a lot of hiccups in passing of laws and what not. So it would be great for the Democratic Party to get him out. So we’re going to keep running these stories to keep hurting him and make it so that it can’t be buried and just like settled outside court just and like, you know, if we keep pushing that, it’s helping us.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/matt-gaetz-just-shared-threatening-texts-from-reporters/

View attachment 214748View attachment 214749View attachment 214750

Sounds like they are trying to give him the Trump Treatment.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Twitter Censored Users at the Request of the State

The National Association of State Election Directors, and the Secretary of State of Massachusetts, are being sued for partnering with Twitter to censor critics of the state.

State election officials developed a system to assess the “threat level” of speech critical of them, or any comments that expressed skepticism of election security.

Then they struck a deal in which Twitter agreed to delete Tweets, and ban users, at the request of government officials.

The court documents make clear that Twitter attempted to insulate the state actors from the censorship, instead operating under the guise that Twitter’s internal moderators had found the content violated its terms.

It’s one thing for a private company to trample free speech. But when the government does it, that clearly violates the constitution.

Click here to read the court documents.

offourse2

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
Reaction score

The National Association of State Election Directors, and the Secretary of State of Massachusetts, are being sued for partnering with Twitter to censor critics of the state.

State election officials developed a system to assess the “threat level” of speech critical of them, or any comments that expressed skepticism of election security.

Then they struck a deal in which Twitter agreed to delete Tweets, and ban users, at the request of government officials.

The court documents make clear that Twitter attempted to insulate the state actors from the censorship, instead operating under the guise that Twitter’s internal moderators had found the content violated its terms.

It’s one thing for a private company to trample free speech. But when the government does it, that clearly violates the constitution.

Does this upset you comrade? Kinda makes you wonder where we live does it not?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

1624073759046.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
SO many bomb shells but not a single bomb crater to be found....
"I've asked twitter for a meeting about this, I hope they respond!"
I just checked and discovered that today, talk is cheap

Expect NOTHING and you won't be disappointed!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Imagine so bad at being gay you need straight people to cook for you.

Just add ex lax!
That is what I don't understand. Why not poison the cake you don't want to bake? Or deliver such a sloppy mess that no one would want it.

Of course, the cake here is just a prop. Were the cake delivered, it would be just thrown out. The idea is to outrage Christian and traditional-values bakers, and get them to refuse...so as to use the corrupt, demented state courts to punish them for their values.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
"Houston, we have a problem = I don't understand Ebonics."
Diversity and inclusion has ruined pretty much everything else and we've stood for it, what's the difference now if anyone actually pushed back. The good news is when affirmative action astronauts fuck up, they usually die. Unfortunately they also tend to take their fellow astronauts with them when they go.

1624146959101.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
We really need to come up with a plan to clean this shit up
1624205277403.png

Last edited:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
NY City Council Candidate, Zack Weiner, Caught With Dominatrix In Leaked Video…

1624226978664.png

Posted by Centipede Nation Staff on June 19, 2021 12:18 pm

The NYPost got in touch with Zack Weiner – whose father happens to be the creator of “Dora The Explorer” – and asked him about his fetish. He seemed to not care, almost as if he wanted this to leak. He’s only got 300 followers on Twitter and no name for himself. This leak might just give Weiner the growth he craves:

In a call with The Post, Weiner confirmed it was him in the video and said the footage was made about 18 months ago with a former girlfriend he met during a Halloween party in 2019.

“I didn’t want anyone to see that, but here we are. I am not ashamed of the private video circulating of me on Twitter. This was a recreational activity that I did with my friend at the time, for fun. Like many young people, I have grown into a world where some of our most private moments have been documented online.” Weiner said in a statement.

https://centipedenation.com/second-column/ny-city-council-candidate-caught-with-dominatrix-in-leaked-video/

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Twitter Allows Harmful Disinformation to Trend Following Pride Parade Accident in Florida

During a Pride parade near Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Saturday evening, a pickup truck plowed into parade participants, killing one person and seriously injuring another. Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was in a nearby car.

The mayor pounced and called it “terrorism” without having any facts.

“This is a terrorist attack against the LGBT community,” (Fort Lauderdale Mayor Dean ) Trantalis told reporters. “This is exactly what it is. Hardly an accident.”

Leftwing tweeters quickly tied the incident to the law DeSantis signed which allows individuals endangered by riots that take over public streets to drive on if they are endangered. This law is clearly intended to protect innocent people from violent antifa rioters who have a habit of taking over streets illegally, surrounding drivers, bashing their cars and in some cases assaulting or even shooting them. It has nothing to do with permitted parades such as the one that was taking place in Fort Lauderdale.

Police asked for patience in Fort Lauderdale. That’s about as easy to find in our social media-driven culture as unobtainium.

Today, at the start of the Stonewall Pride Parade a truck struck two pedestrians in the 1700 block of NE 4th Ave. #FLPD & @WMPD411 send our deepest condolences to those injured and to those affected. We ask for patience as we work to conduct a thorough and complete investigation. pic.twitter.com/zV7QUndsSu

— Fort Lauderdale Police (@ftlauderdalepd) June 20, 2021

Mayor Trantalis’s terrorism claim went straight to media, who at least asked if he knew what he was talking about.

The mayor outright called this a terrorist attack. You can’t tell us one way or another whether this is an accurate characterization of what happened? Surely by now this has to be clearer.

— Liane Morejon WPLG (@LianeWPLG) June 20, 2021

The facts are emerging on the incident in Florida. It was apparently not an act of terrorism as Mayor Trantalis irresponsibly declared. It was apparently an accident and definitely had nothing at all to do with DeSantis. The law DeSantis signed would not permit a wanton attack on a permitted event or demonstration. It protects innocent people from having their lives destroyed by the left’s violent antifa brownshirts.

The driver of the truck was a parade participant.
His foot apparently got stuck and he accidentally accelerated.

The driver and the victims were a part of the Fort Lauderdale Gay Men’s Chorus family, according to a statement reported by news outlets from the group’s president, Justin Knight.

“To my knowledge it was an accident. This was not an attack on the LGBTQ community,” Knight said in the statement. “We anticipate more details to follow and ask for the community’s love and support.”

How responsible. Knight would make a better mayor than the opportunist Trantalis — who owes the country an apology and Fort Lauderdale his resignation.

DeSantis had nothing to do with any of this. Nevertheless, as of this writing, Twitter is allowing the hashtag #DeathSantis to trend. Twitter is allowing anyone and everyone who wants to blame DeSantis and turn the accident into yet another point of division in a nation that may be hopelessly divided now to flog it and push disinformation. Twitter isn’t labeling any of the dishonest tweets as disinformation. It’s not doing anything at all to even slow the spread of viral lies despite the fact that everyone knows it could.
Twitter doesn’t care. Jack Dorsey’s company is knowingly allowing thousands of tweets pushing disinformation about the accident. He doesn’t care about the harm he is actively doing, going by his own disinformation and misinformation standards.

Meanwhile, Dorsey’s platform suspended Barstool Sports’ Dave Portnoy for no reason, only dropping the suspension when the outcry against it grew loud enough.
There was a reason for Portnoy’s suspension: He’s a popular conservative. That’s it. That’s all Twitter needs most of the time.

Update:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Gotta lead the parades with the LARGEST PRIDE GROUP... i.e. those WITHOUT WHOM the OTHERS would NOT HAVE BEEN BORN.

Straight Pride.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Here's a fun poster to bring to a "Pride Parade"

Thanks to U - YOU EXIST - Straight Pride.jpg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score