• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Google automatically installs Massachusetts Covid tracking app on Androids

And speaking of Big Tech, Google automatically installed a Covid-19 contact tracing app created by the government of Massachusetts on over a million Android devices.

Google did not ask permission, and did not tell anyone what it was doing. People just woke up to realize the app, MassNotify, had been installed.

The app still apparently requires users to opt-in before it actually starts tracking your location, to see if you come into contact with anyone who has reported contracting Covid-19.

But it is still a super creepy warning that Google has the ability to remotely install, or uninstall apps on Android phones without consent.

Click here to read the full story.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Google automatically installs Massachusetts Covid tracking app on Androids

And speaking of Big Tech, Google automatically installed a Covid-19 contact tracing app created by the government of Massachusetts on over a million Android devices.

Google did not ask permission, and did not tell anyone what it was doing. People just woke up to realize the app, MassNotify, had been installed.

The app still apparently requires users to opt-in before it actually starts tracking your location, to see if you come into contact with anyone who has reported contracting Covid-19.

But it is still a super creepy warning that Google has the ability to remotely install, or uninstall apps on Android phones without consent.

Click here to read the full story.
That reminds me, a few days ago that popped up on my phone. I closed the window but I better check to see if it's running.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

It's only a matter of time before they also raise a flag celebrating sex with children and another flag for those who are into sex with animals.
Don't laugh. The slippery slope is indeed, very slippery. Can't honor one preference and deny another preference or you will be a bigot.

Okay class, repeat after me, "Ichabod."

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

I don’t trust the “opt in” claim

Remember the good old days when they could track you phone even if it was off. You literally had to pull the SIM card and even then who knows whether they had an rfid backup.

We’re all stupid. We all know they track and invade privacy and we all continue to participate

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Even the African women are sick and tired of this tranny bullshit worming its way into every aspect of our society! Notice that the women there were beginning to join in and support her against the usual narrative of 'you will bake the cake' (and 'accept the trannies in your spas'). That's gotta tell ya something! People are waking up just a wee bit!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hell -- Our embassies have BLM and queer flags flying...
Don't worry, the military is in charge of the country. It's true! I read it on the internet! This is all an act and the military will be arresting Biden and Obama any day now!
Milley ain't the real.

They must be shown.

Dark to Light.

Attachments

• 1624712741682.png
    1624712741682.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 4

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Hell -- Our embassies have BLM and queer flags flying...

Milley ain't the real.

They must be shown.

Dark to Light.
I certainly hope not Walt, the guy's a moron! I'm really hoping for sensational events to begin to take place but I can't and don't expect it to happen!

I have been wrong before but, in this case, I have no clue what's going to happen. Based on all the manipulation and back room deals taking place every day I expect nothing of substance and can't predict anything beyond what's happening in the present. That being mostly all talk.

This is what I see in the military that I fond quite disturbing.

1624800863250.png

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That's easy, MONEY. Plastic surgery is big business.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Some people should keep their psychosis to themselves. Obviously troubled. Why would a physician enable this?
That is one sick M-Fer, IMO.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's easy, MONEY. Plastic surgery is big business.
Money is correct as most Insurances do not pay for plastic surgery like that unless due to a reconstruction issue, Car accident, Dog Bite, assault disfigurement,....
But that is Europe so IDK.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Some people should keep their psychosis to themselves. Obviously troubled. Why would a physician enable this?
That is a darn good question. I would consider the physician to be less than a physician.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
That is a darn good question. I would consider the physician to be less than a physician.
Why would a physician go along with all the Beer-Cooties politicized quack-medicine? The demonization of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. The use of ventilators, not oxygen, for early critical cases.

And now this pushing of the quack-vaxx...these alleged doctors KNOW what is happening. How can they not? But they're in De Nile...paddling the backstroke, as their goobermint masters tell them what a fine job they're doing.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They want you divided...

Biden Signs Executive Order that Mandates Race Training at Every Level and Lectures on ‘White Privilege’ and ‘Male Privilege’

The US Government has practiced race preference hiring for decades but that’s not enough.
Joe Biden signed an executive order on Friday that mandates training that teaches federal employees that the US is racist and unredeemable. The order also pushes “equity” and urges federal departments to get away from merit in government performance.
This is pure Marxism and promotes hatred and divisiveness.

The Daily Caller reported:

President Joe Biden signed an executive order on Friday that ensures that every part of the federal government will conduct race-conscious diversity training and engage in race-conscious hiring.

The executive order “establishes an ambitious, whole-of-government initiative that will take a systematic approach to embedding DEIA [diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility] in Federal hiring and employment practices,” according to a White House fact sheet. In practice, it will ensure that federal agencies employ tenets associated with Critical Race Theory (CRT) within their hiring practices and day-to-day activities.

CRT holds that America is fundamentally racist, yet it teaches people to view every social interaction and person in terms of race. Its adherents pursue “antiracism” through the end of merit, objective truth and the adoption of race-based policies.

The racist bill also preaches on “white privilege” and “male privilege”

Notably, the order requires diversity trainings like the one conducted by Sandia National Laboratories, a government contractor that helps manage nuclear weapons. During a three-day “White Men’s Caucus,” male employees were required to recite “white privilege” and “male privilege” statements, according to leaked documents reported on by Manhattan Institute fellow Christopher Rufo. Trainers at the caucus told the participants that “white supremacists,” “KKK,” “Aryan Nation,” “MAGA hat,” “privileged” and “mass killings” were all associated with “white male culture.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/biden-signs-executive-order-mandates-race-training-every-level-equity-within-government-workforce/
1624906881938.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1624912799241.png

Athlete So Oppressed By America That She's Representing America In The Olympics

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status/1409544291656081409

Best one yet!!

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Outrageous! Here’s a Look at the Shocking White Privilege, Gender Equity Lesson Plans Used To Indoctrinate Your Kids

Parents may not be able to vet or opt out of the social justice, ideologically skewed educational regimen being taught nationwide in K-12 classrooms.
But thousands of lesson plans designed to instill students with a gender-fluid, racist, anti-American ideology are available for review at TeachersPayTeachers.com, a site allowing teachers to sell and share educational programs.

According to the Teachers Pay Teachers website, TpT “is the go-to place for over 85% of U.S. educators to find teacher-created, teacher-tested classroom resources” and “has grown to reach over 5 million educators.”
The site contains 5,552 lesson plans to nurture students on the tenets of Black Lives Matter, 3,712 on critical race, 166 on white privilege, and dozens of gender equity lesson plans.

A 2-week lesson plan available on TpT, titled “Social Justice and Racial Equity Unit in Kindergarten,” implores young learners in pre-K to first grade to become race-conscious, mindful of different skin tones by examining.
“With your partner, who has lighter skin and whose is darker?” students are asked in the 10-day unit.

Gender equity is incorporated in the racial equity unit for kindergarteners in a lesson called “Pink Is For Boys- Lesson on Gender Equality.” The lesson asks students to create pictures of objects that have different colors “to focus on color and gender equality.”

Another lesson plan designed to teach gender equity to young students, “Transgender Education Social Story” provides “a base knowledge of what being transgender means” and “different ways a person’s gender identity could be expressed”
A social studies unit called “Social Justice Activities: Racism, Stereotypes, Privilege, Black Lives Matter” created to teach racial and gender equity to middle schoolers and highschoolers contains 11 books including “What is a Microaggression,” “What is Toxic Masculinity?” and “Understanding Privilege.”

More

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/outrageous-look-shocking-white-privilege-gender-equity-lesson-plans-used-indoctrinate-kids/

1624913192799.png
1624913212049.png
1624913202813.png
1624918325235.png
1624918335811.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1624918885552.png

8 Disturbing Signs That A President Is Planning To Become An Oppressive Dictator

https://babylonbee.com/news/top-ten-signs-biden-is-planning-to-become-an-oppressive-dictator

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status/1409557116319322114

We all know Biden is planning to become an oppressive dictator. He is a Democrat and Democrats are Marxists and Marxists killed one hundred million people last century, so Biden is probably planning to kill at least that many. Here are the signs to look for that Biden is about to go full dictator.

1) Puts kids in cages: Dictator 101 stuff right here. Just shoves kids in cages and hopes you’ll forget about them.
2) Pretends to be a senile old man as an excuse to forget about civil rights: If he keeps rambling and looking senile, that just so later he can be all “What’s a Consitution? I don’t remember that.”
3) Attempt a federal takeover of voting regulations: The easiest way to dictatorship is to control the elections.
4) Has an evil henchwoman that chuckles at questions about human tragedy: Your pain and suffering is their amusement. Truly frightening.
5) Talks in secret coded language disguised as old man gibberish (“Corn Pop was a bad dude”) to give commands to his secret police: Classic KGB tactic.
6) Sniffs hair: If there's one thing dictators love, it's sniffing hair. Why do you think Hitler and Stalin had mustaches? So they could smell hair all the time! Wake up, America!
7) Has his dog attack anyone who displeases him: That’s just straight-up Mr. Burns level evil. I’m sure he’ll say they’re “accidents” though.
8) Threatens to nuke everyone:' This one is kind of over the top; if it happens, better start forming your underground resistance right away.
Uh-Oh. Looks like we're in trouble!
#8 - He actually did this!!

Last edited:

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one? Or does all this CRT shit reminds anyone else of Jane Elliot's experiment?

Then - Tell one group they're inferior and they'll believe it.
Now - Tell one group they're oppressors and they'll believe it.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Am I the only one? Or does all this CRT shit reminds anyone else of Jane Elliot's experiment?

Then - Tell one group they're inferior and they'll believe it.
Now - Tell one group they're oppressors and they'll believe it.

But you do judge people by the content of their character..........

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
SHE'S FROM CANADA!

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
"Why does it hurt when I pee?"

"I got it from the toilet seat
It jumped right up
'N' grabbed my meat"

It was climate change.

Golden Regards
Uncle
The waters are rising in Michigan but we don't know if that's from climate change? I didn't know that!! Maybe we make a law that people and animals must stop pissing in the lakes!

Last edited:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The w

The waters are rising in Michigan but we don't know if that's from climate change? I didn't know that!! Maybe we make a law that people and animals must stop pissing in the lakes!
More fresh water? I bet the Southwest would like some of that.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1625075506362.png

‘Proud Transgender Woman of Color’ Wins Miss Nevada USA Pageant
Kataluna Enriquez, a biological male who identifies as a woman, has won the title of Miss Nevada USA.
For the first time in the pageant’s history, a biological woman is not taking home the crown for Miss Nevada USA.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/06/28/proud-transgender-woman-color-wins-miss-nevada-usa-pageant/

1625075664435.png

1625075690460.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
View attachment 216224
‘Proud Transgender Woman of Color’ Wins Miss Nevada USA Pageant
Kataluna Enriquez, a biological male who identifies as a woman, has won the title of Miss Nevada USA.
For the first time in the pageant’s history, a biological woman is not taking home the crown for Miss Nevada USA.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/06/28/proud-transgender-woman-color-wins-miss-nevada-usa-pageant/

View attachment 216225

View attachment 216226
This 'MIss' has a dick. These events are no longer valid in many peoples view since they've been turned into a Bolshevik crafted sideshow with no real meaning other than for propaganda use. Same with pro sports. All dead to me and many others too. I doubt this behavior has drawn many new fans to beauty pageants and sportsball games but I'll bet the house they're going to lose a ton of fans and revenue and that's a very good thing!!