• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
you won't learn about bullies, transgendered teachers, alcoholic principals or lewd janitors at home either

hmmmm.....

tough call

ppfffftttttt

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Electric Vehicle owners told to submit odometer reading to be taxed

Drivers of electric vehicles in the Australian state of Victoria must submit odometer readings so they can be taxed 2.5 cents per kilometer, according to a new law.

That means drivers who travel 15,000k per year (about 9,300 miles) will be charged A$375 per year.

Drivers typically pay road taxes when they buy gasoline, which means drivers of electric vehicles skip the tax.

Governments selectively admit that taxes can be used as deterrents to certain behavior— like taxing cigarettes and fossil fuels to cut down on their use.

But what’s so ridiculous about Victoria’s law is that the state also offers a $3,000 incentive “rebate” to buy electric vehicles... so they give electric vehicle owners money, and then take it away.

It’s genius!

Click here to read the full story.

I rented a car in Morocco in the 1970's... A "Renault 4L"... Mileage was "pay per km"... I bought an adjustable wrench, and laid down below the dashboard, and unscrewed the "odometer cable"... and put it back on before returning the car 3 weeks later... with 400 km while I'd driven 4,000...

Renault 4L.jpg

Bet it's harder to do the same thing with today's cars...

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Go Sarah.

How many times did you hit him in the head with the bat

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Visited with a cousin who lives in Texas today. They live near the infamous Southern Border. Illegals are bussed into the city they live in. Each illegal is given $3500 and hotel accomodations to stay at. After the $3500 is gone, the illegals resort to stealing. Breaking into vehicles, etc. WTF!!!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Visited with a cousin who lives in Texas today. They live near the infamous Southern Border. Illegals are bussed into the city they live in. Each illegal is given $3500 and hotel accomodations to stay at. After the $3500 is gone, the illegals resort to stealing. Breaking into vehicles, etc. WTF!!!
That would stop if in the morning their were body's piled on the edge of the streets.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
That would stop if in the morning their were body's piled on the edge of the streets.
"there" not "their", "bodies" not "body's"...
- Grammar Cop

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Great place to dispose of your used toilet brush, too.
they 'loaded' that photo...see the 8 piece knife set scattered about?

the black blade set?

looks brand new, probably had a box

(there appear to be several sets scattered about, they probably loaded that entire photo around that pizza cutter and spoon collection)

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
they 'loaded' that photo...see the 8 piece knife set scattered about?

the black blade set?

looks brand new, probably had a box

(there appear to be several sets scattered about, they probably loaded that entire photo around that pizza cutter and spoon collection)
No Sterling in that batch either.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
English people

Just a bit off, and by that I mean lunatics

3647DBA9-4032-4478-8952-0FB4783599AF.jpeg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
ya think there's any drinking involved?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
:totally steamed: :belly laugh::belly laugh::belly laugh::belly laugh::belly laugh:

If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all !!!!

That’s got to be up there in the Guinness Book of World Records for most brazen lie of all times

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This makes an old flip phone look great !
What do you mean old flip phone? I have a 4G Kyocera flip phone. It sucks but I had to upgrade from 3G. $25 mo. unlimited talk & text nd 5 G of data. I use zero data.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If they were serious, the nooses would be tighter around their necks so they couldn't slip their heads out when the ice melts.
It's difficult to find committed folks nowadays. LOL!

GW-asses.jpg

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
HBart2.jpg

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
JW210710.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Biological Male “Mother” Attempts To Breastfeed Newborn Birthed By His Biological Female “Boyfriend”

1626202588585.png

“The baby has been able to latch, but I have not been able to produce any milk…”

Determined to shove their depravity down the throat of their newborn, both literally and figuratively, the mentally ill new parents express dismay at not being able to breastfeed their baby naturally. In hindsight maybe “dad” should’ve kept his breasts when he decided to keep his uterus. Just a thought.

The new parents have refused to accept identification documents for their newborn baby because it would require the female who gave birth (wearing glasses) to be listed as the mother and not the male (black hair, pretending to breastfeed) who did not give birth.

Tearful but with a stiff upper lip, the new parent confidently exclaims, “we’re gonna supplement the feeding with formula so that my baby is still getting the nutrients that they need”.
Perhaps daddy-mama is confused by the word supplement, which Merriam-Webster dictionary defines as ‘something that completes or makes an addition.’ Cant supplement something if you’ve nothing, to begin with. The baby won’t be supplemented by formula, it will be sustained solely by it!

Smalls said it best in the 1993 film, The Sandlot, “I haven’t had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?”
If only we could go back to those days…

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/biological-male-mother-attempts-breastfeed-newborn-birthed-biological-female-boyfriendvideo/

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Bette Midler Attacks Parents Who Haven’t Vaccinated Their Children Yet​

Bette Midler Hilariously Confuses Peanut Butter and Popcorn in Awful COVID-19 Vaccine Meme​

Lauren Pineda, May 10, 2021 5:11 pm
Bette Midler Hilariously Confuses Peanut Butter and Popcorn in Awful COVID-19 Vaccine Meme

Bette Milder decided to threaten parents who hadn’t vaccinated their children yet with peanut butter. Yes, you read that right. She threatened those whose kids hadn’t received COVID-19 vaccinations yet with peanut butter, comparing allowing unvaccinated children in schools to bringing peanut butter to schools regardless of those who have peanut allergies. Keep in mind, children are just now being given the okay to receive the coronavirus vaccine. And school is about to be out for the summer.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Bette Midler Attacks Parents Who Haven’t Vaccinated Their Children Yet​

Bette Midler Hilariously Confuses Peanut Butter and Popcorn in Awful COVID-19 Vaccine Meme​

Lauren Pineda, May 10, 2021 5:11 pm
Bette Midler Hilariously Confuses Peanut Butter and Popcorn in Awful COVID-19 Vaccine Meme

Bette Milder decided to threaten parents who hadn’t vaccinated their children yet with peanut butter. Yes, you read that right. She threatened those whose kids hadn’t received COVID-19 vaccinations yet with peanut butter, comparing allowing unvaccinated children in schools to bringing peanut butter to schools regardless of those who have peanut allergies. Keep in mind, children are just now being given the okay to receive the coronavirus vaccine. And school is about to be out for the summer.
Who??

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Bette Midler? What has she ever done?

Except play a drug addled lesbian that ods and dies. There is still time for that