• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Bette Midler? What has she ever done?

Except play a drug addled lesbian that ods and dies. There is still time for that

I do detest her politics but used to admire her musical talent, the Divine miss M.

Even though I’m more prog rock and jazz oriented, I’ve gone to her concerts. Back when she sang uplifting and Patriotic songs like wind beneath my wings.

She did some hilarious 80/90 movie roles Ruthless People was pretty funny, first wives club pretty good

Now, just another washed up, hate filled, lefty lunatic

These hollywood people just don’t understand that fame doesn’t mean expert, and no one cares what you think about politics or healthcare - shut up and sing, I’m waiting for you to entertain me

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I do detest her politics but used to admire her musical talent, the Divine miss M.

Even though I’m more prog rock and jazz oriented, I’ve gone to her concerts. Back when she sang uplifting and Patriotic songs like wind beneath my wings.

She did some hilarious 80/90 movie roles Ruthless People was pretty funny, first wives club pretty good

Now, just another washed up, hate filled, lefty lunatic

These hollywood people just don’t understand that fame doesn’t mean expert, and no one cares what you think about politics or healthcare - shut up and sing, I’m waiting for you to entertain me
No offense, just a worthless old liberal Hollywood cunt to me. Burn in hell or anywhere else

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who would have thought........

Golden Regards
Uncle
its not just Megan Fox.. its a whole slew of Hollywood dressing their young boys or girls as the opposite sex.... Adele, Charlize Theron, Gwen Stefani, Angela Jollie. Celine Dion came up with some weird gender neutral clothes line. She is off the chain crazy these days. Being in the medical field we have dealt with genuine transgenders. Its a RARE condition and my heart does go out to them. That is not what is going on here. This is a case of parents perverting their young children. Some of these kids are little more than toddlers when their parents started this. Of course I am the person who has to know why to make sense of this. I have some off the wall ideas but I cant not make sense of this otherwise. One idea is the vaccine will cause children to not produce proper hormones thus a generation of gender neutral kids will be the norm. Another thought is one of the main gods satanic groups worship is a transgender and they honoring their Deity.

211672182_859324421658904_5873648357221468270_n.jpg
211708600_303727108114612_6114984613360524251_n.jpg
214842962_291332502743321_4339491806358608285_n.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
its not just Megan Fox.. its a whole slew of Hollywood dressing their young boys or girls as the opposite sex.... Adele, Charlize Theron, Gwen Stefani, Angela Jollie. Celine Dion came up with some weird gender neutral clothes line. She is off the chain crazy these days. Being in the medical field we have dealt with genuine transgenders. Its a RARE condition and my heart does go out to them. That is not what is going on here. This is a case of parents perverting their young children. Some of these kids are little more than toddlers when their parents started this. Of course I am the person who has to know why to make sense of this. I have some off the wall ideas but I cant not make sense of this otherwise. One idea is the vaccine will cause children to not produce proper hormones thus a generation of gender neutral kids will be the norm. Another thought is one of the main gods satanic groups worship is a transgender and they honoring their Deity.

View attachment 217856View attachment 217857View attachment 217858
Hollywood drones mulling around in the dark trying to remain relevant

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hollywood drones mulling around in the dark trying to remain relavent
I don't think so. Brad Pitt , Angela Jollie , Adele, Charlieze Theron, Celine Dion.. none of them have problems being relevant and besides some of them started this crap at the height of their fame. There is more to it. Like a deal with the devil.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I don't think so. Brad Pitt , Angela Jollie , Adele, Charlieze Theron, Celine Dion.. none of them have problems being relevant and besides some of them started this crap at the height of their fame. There is more to it. Like a deal with the devil.
Nobody with an actual life actually care about their opinions or habits. The thing they hate the most is irrelevance.

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nobody with an actual life actually care about their opinions or habits. The thing they hate the most is irrelevance.
I have to disagree, we live in a celerity driven culture and they have followings. I think the point is they are suppose to lead the way in normalizing this

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I was all in favor of the "hippy movement" and "anti-Vietnam-War" in the '60's & 70's, and into "New Age" (holistic medicine, re-birthing, self-discovery, etc.) in the '80's... I had no faith in either the Johnson, Nixon, Agnew, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama administrations - nor their opposition all those years... Hated the blatant lies and war-mongering... I got more interested when Ron Paul and Cynthia McKinney got outspoken though...

The HUGE LIES of - Boy's Town - Kuwait Incubator Babies - OKC - WACO - 9/11 - Patriot Act - Iraq Invasion - Libya - etc really had me gnashing my teeth...

When Trump first appeared as a candidate, I was was not at all "enthusiastic" (apart from his much earlier full-page newspaper ad on Obama's FAKE Birth Certificate), but once elected, I got quite interested in the fact that he was REALLY following up on his (very valid) campaign promises.... which were "for The People" and NOT "the SWAMP"... I've never been quite comfortable to the references to "GOD", since that's the SAME BASIS used by the Islamist Terrorists... I'd like to leave "GOD" to each & every person INDIVIDUALLY.

More people have been killed throughout history "in the name of GOD/ALLAH/etc." perhaps than in the name of COMMUNISM and FASCISM.

(But I DO believe that SATAN - EVIL - does exist, being disguised as "GOD"... by many people/groups in many so-called "faiths". Myself, I have had a position as "Reverend" in a little-known "legal religious group" not affiliated with any "Church" (personal faith in a GOOD "superior being") - without any hierarchy. I needed it so I could LEGALLY do "hands-on-healing/energy work" in "hospital environments" as "clergy"... even a parking space, haha!)

Then I saw the MSM & the Hollywood crowd going completely CRAZY-ANTI-ORANGE-MAN without a leg to stand on... And decided to "give a pass" on a "politician referencing GOD" for once... though it still makes me cringe... I think it should be referencing "GOODNESS" and "MORALS" instead...

Though the "Christian Believers" do seem to be "on the correct side" these days (apart from 100% support for the Zionists), I don't know how many people "on the fence" are "turned-off" by hearing the "appeal to GOD".... themselves having witnessed/heard/studied the USURPATION of "God's Wishes" by nefarious causes in the past... Those people would automatically "turn off the message" at the point "GOD" is raised in the "debate"...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If they were serious, the nooses would be tighter around their necks so they couldn't slip their heads out when the ice melts.
It's difficult to find committed folks nowadays. LOL!

View attachment 217617

I think that's entrapment. Way too tempting to kick that ice.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was all in favor of the "hippy movement" and "anti-Vietnam-War" in the '60's & 70's, and into "New Age" (holistic medicine, re-birthing, self-discovery, etc.) in the '80's... I had no faith in either the Johnson, Nixon, Agnew, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama administrations - nor their opposition all those years... Hated the blatant lies and war-mongering... I got more interested when Ron Paul and Cynthia McKinney got outspoken though...

The HUGE LIES of - Boy's Town - Kuwait Incubator Babies - OKC - WACO - 9/11 - Patriot Act - Iraq Invasion - Libya - etc really had me gnashing my teeth...

When Trump first appeared as a candidate, I was was not at all "enthusiastic" (apart from his much earlier full-page newspaper ad on Obama's FAKE Birth Certificate), but once elected, I got quite interested in the fact that he was REALLY following up on his (very valid) campaign promises.... which were "for The People" and NOT "the SWAMP"... I've never been quite comfortable to the references to "GOD", since that's the SAME BASIS used by the Islamist Terrorists... I'd like to leave "GOD" to each & every person INDIVIDUALLY.

More people have been killed throughout history "in the name of GOD/ALLAH/etc." perhaps than in the name of COMMUNISM and FASCISM.

(But I DO believe that SATAN - EVIL - does exist, being disguised as "GOD"... by many people/groups in many so-called "faiths". Myself, I have had a position as "Reverend" in a little-known "legal religious group" not affiliated with any "Church" (personal faith in a GOOD "superior being") - without any hierarchy. I needed it so I could LEGALLY do "hands-on-healing/energy work" in "hospital environments" as "clergy"... even a parking space, haha!)

Then I saw the MSM & the Hollywood crowd going completely CRAZY-ANTI-ORANGE-MAN without a leg to stand on... And decided to "give a pass" on a "politician referencing GOD" for once... though it still makes me cringe... I think it should be referencing "GOODNESS" and "MORALS" instead...

Though the "Christian Believers" do seem to be "on the correct side" these days (apart from 100% support for the Zionists), I don't know how many people "on the fence" are "turned-off" by hearing the "appeal to GOD".... themselves having witnessed/heard/studied the USURPATION of "God's Wishes" by nefarious causes in the past... Those people would automatically "turn off the message" at the point "GOD" is raised in the "debate"...

That's where we lose all together.

In reality, no one is on the fence. It's an either or proposition.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
That's where we lose all together.

In reality, no one is on the fence. It's an either or proposition.

Beg to disagree - nothing is "all white" or "all black" - it's all "shades of grey" and you have to choose the "shade" which most approaches your personal "shade"...

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Florida Campus Correspondent Ophelie Jacobson asked students about the recent movement to remove "racist" statues, figures, and institutions from society. After agreeing with the movement, Jacobson then presented students with this quote from Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger: "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population."

Most students agreed the quote was racist, but walked back their previous remarks when they found out the quote was Sanger's. Many still said they support Planned Parenthood.

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Beg to disagree - nothing is "all white" or "all black" - it's all "shades of grey" and you have to choose the "shade" which most approaches your personal "shade"...
yes, for now but the time is coming where we have to pick a side.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think it should be referencing "GOODNESS" and "MORALS" instead...

My God is good.

My God created the moral law.

My God is both merciful and vengeful.

And I am not ashamed of Him.

However, I respect your stance.

Spirituality is a uniquely individual voyage.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
All the bro-dozers out there, many of them fitted with snowplows...I'm surprised no one has put the plow on, for city travel. Perfect solution. BLM tards block the street...drop the plow and clear the garbage off the road.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Families Sue Universal Studios Over Character Who Flashed “Okay” in Photos

Two families are suing Universal Studios in Orlando after a character at the theme parked flashed an alleged white power sign in photos with their daughters.

The “white power” signal in question is the “OK” hand gesture— making a circle with the thumb and index finger.

Although this has long been understood to mean OK for roughly TWO CENTURIES (because the gesture approximates the letters ‘O’ and ‘K’), the lawsuit claims that it is “a universally-known and universally-used hate symbol that indicates white power.”

One family, which wants $30,000 for “mental anguish” and “loss of dignity”, told their daughter that she couldn’t show her friends the photo because “a man did a bad thing to her because he did not like her because of her race and color.”

Even more ridiculous, the employee who flashed the OK sign was FIRED for doing so.

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Revolt Against NYC Principal Who Conspired to Fire White Teachers

A New York City school principal has been accused by staff of conspiring to fire white teachers and stoking racial divisions with her policies.

According to a lengthy complaint, the principal tried to enlist the help of a black teacher “to get rid of all these white teachers” at the school.

She also openly accused one of the teachers at the school, who represents the local teacher’s union, of being racist in a public forum when he raised a concern about a new schedule policy.

The complaint says the principal has, over and over again, “flagrantly but unsuccessfully attempted to divide our school by race...” and that “as a school staff, we have lost confidence, credibility, trust, and most importantly we have lost hope”.

83.3% of teachers that work for Lev voted “no confidence” in her leadership. And that sounds encouraging... except that New York’s Department of Education has done nothing about it, and the principal remains in her job.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You will have to read this a couple of times.....

1626649951254.png

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The City government of Anaheim California; home of the original Disneyland, adamantly believes that America should not be first.

So, if not United States of America, who is first?

Last edited:

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Joe Dan Gorman is a hoot. Thanks for posting.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

We're gonna hafta fight like the 3rd monkey on ramp to Noah's boat

That guys pretty good. Listening to him, I thought he was Ron White. They could be brothers

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
A kike & a guinea mob boss, belonging to the "Plantation Party", yeah, right... Just the ticket... Look at what they did to Blacks throughout US history...

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
:belly laugh: :troll::surrender:

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
UK to issue vaccine passports to people in the PLACEBO group

Britain’s “vaccine minister” (yes I’m serious) said that they would consider EVERYONE who participated in COVID-19 vaccine trials as being fully vaccinated.

And in his own words, that specifically includes people who received the PLACEBO.

Yes, that’s right. Even if you literally did not receive a COVID-19 vaccine, they will still treat you as if you had received the vaccine, and issue you a ‘vaccine passport’, simply because you participated in the clinical trial.

This really proves the idiocy of these passports. It’s not about whether or not you have natural antibodies from a prior infection.

And now it doesn’t even matter whether or not you received the actual vaccine.

The only thing that matters is whether you have subordinated yourself to their authority and received an injection— regardless of what was in it.

Click here to read the full story

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Australian Health Official: Don’t Talk to Neighbors!

Despite extremely strict lockdowns, and even closing the border to its own citizens, Australia still can’t seem to contain Covid-19.

Amid another outbreak, the Chief Health Officer of New South Wales, Australia’s most populous state, said that shunning your neighbors is the next step.

"Whilst it's human nature to engage in conversation with others — to be friendly — unfortunately this is not the time to do that.

"So even if you run into your next-door neighbor in the shopping center … don't start up a conversation. Now is the time for minimizing your interactions with others.

“Even if you've got a mask, do not think that affords total protection. We want to be absolutely sure that as we go about our daily lives we do not come into contact with anyone else that would pose a risk."

Shun your neighbors, they are dirty disease carriers.

And definitely DO NOT talk to them about Australia’s descent into an authoritarian Orwellian dystopia.

Click here to see the video.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It’s “Violent” to Send Someone a Book That Offends Them

Every two months, the American Booksellers Association sends a ‘white box’ to many of its member booksellers.

I know what you’re thinking— even calling it a ‘white box’ is already bad. But stick with me.

The white box usually contains advanced copies of upcoming books, or other books that are selling well and that members might consider putting on their shelves.

This month, the ABA included the book, Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters, in its white box.

The book profiles trans people who regretted their decisions to transition, and many of the opinions that the author expresses are considered controversial.

That said, the book is a best-seller. And the American Booksellers Association’s primary mission is to “ensure the success and profitability of independently owned book retailers”.

So promoting a best-selling book to your association members who, you know, sell books, doesn’t seem like such a bad idea.

One retailer who self-describes as “queer butch” saw the book and was instantly offended: “it really caught me in the gut.”

The Twitter mob was instantly rallied in collective outrage against the American Booksellers Association. And thus began the groveling self-flagellation.

The Association tweeted back: “This is a serious, violent incident that goes against ABA’s ends policies, values, and everything we believe and support. It is inexcusable.”

That’s right, sending a best-selling book to someone that’s in the business of selling books is now considered a violent incident. How much longer until it becomes a punishable hate crime?

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Pelosi Made Vast Millions Trading on Companies She Regulates

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s net worth has gone from $41 million in 2005, to $115 million today.

And most of that has come from trading big tech stocks based in Silicon Valley— a stone’s throw from the district she represents in San Francisco.

For example, her husband, Paul Pelosi, made $5.3 million exercising options on Alphabet (Google’s parent company) stock a week before the House Judiciary Committee advanced half a dozen antitrust bills aimed at Google and other big tech companies.

In other words, Nancy Pelosi is regulating the companies she and her husband trade stocks in. That means she knows the timing of legislation that will affect the stock price.

She has also had private calls with the CEO of Apple, Tim Cook. Apple was Pelosi’s most traded stock over the last two years, accounting for over 17% of trading volume.

Sounds legit.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Kodak Apologizes for Instagram Post Mentioning Chinese Reeducation Camps

Camera company Kodak shares posts from photographers on its Instagram page.

One post showed photos from Xinjiang, the region of China where Uyghur ethnic minorities are held by the Chinese government in reeducation camps.

The post linked backed to the photographer Patrick Whack’s Instagram, which mentioned the mass detentions and human rights abuses. And this caused an outcry among Chinese Instagram users.

So Kodak deleted the post, and apologized, saying:

“Kodak’s Instagram page... is not intended to be a platform for political commentary. The views expressed by Mr. Wack do not represent those of Kodak and are not endorsed by Kodak. We apologize for any misunderstanding or offense the post may have caused.”

Sorry China! We apologize for drawing attention to your concentration camps!

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Whilst it's human nature to engage in conversation with others — to be friendly — unfortunately this is not the time to do that.

NOW, is the time to be speaking to EVERYONE. Do NOT be left in the dark.