• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Apple deletes dating app for un-vaxxed

An app called Unjected aimed to hook up people who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19.

But Apple removed the app from its store, saying it broke the company’s rules by improperly using Covid-19 for marketing.

Gee that’s funny... because a lot of other dating apps (like Tinder) use Covid-19 for marketing, by adding special badges and credentials for people who ARE vaccinated.

Once again, only first class citizens are able to benefit. Second class citizens have to sit in the corner and have their freedoms taken away.

Click here to read the full story.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Australia Descends into Authoritarian Orwellian Hell

The Australian state of New South Wales, which includes Sydney, is in the midst of a nine week lockdown; and this lockdown is being enforced with the military and helicopters.

One video shows a helicopter blasting a message over a loudspeaker to a handful of young men playing soccer. It says what they are doing is illegal, and that if they don’t disperse the police would fine them.

Army personnel will also be going door-to-door in Sydney to make sure everyone is staying home.

Thousands of people turned out last weekend for a protest against the insane lockdowns— which prompted an Australian politician from New South Wales to propose Draconian fines for free speech.

Councilman Walt Secord says protest organizers should face $20,000 fines for sharing information about protests online. He proposed $11,000 fines for anyone else who shares information about protests, and $5,500 for anyone who attends.

Secord even said, “If you know family members who are organizing these protests, call the police, dob them in.”

No right to free speech, no right to protest, no right to even leave your home. Report your family members to the government if they demand basic human rights.

There is no limit to how brutal and repressive the government will become in the name of Covid.

Click here and here to read the full stories.
Didn't our GIM guys on the ground down under say this report was exaggeration and fabrication ?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This was the funniest thing I’ve seen this week. Obnoxious drunk starts groping stewardesses, then punches one and gets duct taped to his seat (second video)

The funny part is listening to the male steward that did the duct taping, recount the incident (first video)

Duck tape me to a seat and there's gonna be a mess-o-sheet in my drawers to clean...hope it's not a long flight.

Seriously, in cases like what that idiot did, make it known that if someone really gets out of hand, they will strap a parachute on you and dispose of your crazy ass out the door...regardless if over water or a desert. Stupid games get stupid results. Let's try it.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Covid hypocrite: Mayor of DC imposes restrictions hours after birthday party

Last Thursday July 29, the Washington, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser announced that a new mask mandate would go into effect... on Saturday July 31, at 5am.

Meanwhile, on Friday July 30, she hosted a birthday bash for herself, where guests partied maskless, just hours before the mandate went into affect.

Then, on Saturday, after the mask mandate went into effect, Bowser officiated a wedding, and broke her own mask rules, along with hundreds of guests.

The rules say she should have masked up when not actively eating or drinking, which she did not do.

Click here and here to read the stories.
It's kind of like Kennedy when he was going to institute the embargo on Cuban goods in the United States, he told one of his guys to go out and buy every Cuban cigar that he could get his hands on before he signed the order.

Fact is there are a lot moar self serving people in our government then there were back then.

BTW: She's no Jack Kennedy.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Duck tape me to a seat and there's gonna be a mess-o-sheet in my drawers to clean...hope it's not a long flight.

Seriously, in cases like what that idiot did, make it known that if someone really gets out of hand, they will strap a parachute on you and dispose of your crazy ass out the door...regardless if over water or a desert. Stupid games get stupid results. Let's try it.

Aren't you glad though, that you are NOT the guy who reeked of Everclear and a pack of Marlboros?

I'll bet every single camera holder on that flight got footage of the MMMMMMMMummy.

And the Attendant?

He should run for Congress.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Meet YourTube’s new non-binary gender activist

I listened to this but things have gotten so far from normal I have lost the ability to understand the meaning of what it’s saying.

Just an observation:

IT appears to be a dude, with a heavy beard, in a dress, with pink lipstick and eye-shadow, in a deep voice, trying to explain why IT is confused.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Meet YourTube’s new non-binary gender activist

I listened to this but things have gotten so far from normal I have lost the ability to understand the meaning of what it’s saying.

Let that mother fucker deal with real problems. Like being hungry gotta kill something butcher it and cook it.
Dumb ass is living in the best place in the world at the best time. Wake the fuck up.
Governments give aways making these people dumb af

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
"He won't be cummin on NO mo' Frontier flights. A-TALL."

Me, neither. Not if they hire that sort as a flight attendant. What an unsightly swine.

The last time I flew anywhere, was 1996. We had two male flight attendants, along with I think, three female - on a United smaller Boeing plane, don't recall what it was. But the two men were dressed professionally, with tie and jackets...clean-shaven; weight appropriate. Very serious, but that was fine.

They spoke clear, standard, understandable English. Didn't sound like they were from the Ozarks, or had just gotten in from Mexico or Bolivia, or even thick European accents.

And of course they can find black men who can speak standard English and can avoid the beer and Ho-Ho's.

No...they can ban me from flights...and I'll just smile. Banning me from hotels and restaurants, is a bigger concern.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
"He won't be cummin on NO mo' Frontier flights. A-TALL."

Me, neither. Not if they hire that sort as a flight attendant. What an unsightly swine.

The last time I flew anywhere, was 1996. We had two male flight attendants, along with I think, three female - on a United smaller Boeing plane, don't recall what it was. But the two men were dressed professionally, with tie and jackets...clean-shaven; weight appropriate. Very serious, but that was fine.

They spoke clear, standard, understandable English. Didn't sound like they were from the Ozarks, or had just gotten in from Mexico or Bolivia, or even thick European accents.

And of course they can find black men who can speak standard English and can avoid the beer and Ho-Ho's.

No...they can ban me from flights...and I'll just smile. Banning me from hotels and restaurants, is a bigger concern.

I totally disagree.

That attendant deserves a bonus.

Just focus on the results.

He "policed" that aircraft and his customers ALL gave him a thumbs up!

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
His actions were appropriate.

His personal bearing is more fitting for a truck stop than an airline cabin, as customer service.
Not trying to argue, but IMO, that attendant is a smooth operator, and I admire him.

Who on this web-site could argue with The Attendant's adept use of duct tape as a human restraint?

And The Attendant's ability to verbally replicate duct-tape ripping sound effects during the post-event interview?

Classic entertainment!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Oregon ballot initiative would criminalize hunting, livestock slaughter, even pest control​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oregon-ballot-initiative-criminalize-hunting-180000451.html

Hunting, breeding livestock, even pest control would be all but illegal under a ballot initiative backed by Oregon animal rights activists and opposed by incensed Oregon farmers.

The proposal, Initiative Petition 13, would lift virtually all exemptions to state laws related to animal abuse, neglect and sexual assault. The vast majority would ban common farming practices from artificial insemination used in targeted breeding and killing live animals for meat. Farm animals could only be raised for rodeos, milk or fur and could be spayed, neutered and castrated.

In addition, IP 13 would further restrict hunting, fishing, trapping and “intentional injury” of an animal that would bring undue suffering. Research labs would be prohibited from experimenting on nonhuman mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians. All of the activities listed would carry criminal penalties.

IP 13 was approved by the Oregon Secretary of State for circulation on July 15. Under Oregon’s initiative petition process, IP 13 organizers have until July 2022 to gather the 112,020 signatures needed to get the initiative onto the November 2022 ballot.

David Andrew Michelson, a Portland animal rights activist, is the initiative’s chief petitioner. He and organizers have claimed on IP 13’s website and elsewhere that the state’s $5.7 billion farming industry would adjust to the laws accordingly, without evidence. Crop production, they say, would likely rise to make up for falling meat supplies.

Oregon is a top producer of fruit, nuts, grass and Christmas trees. According to the Oregon Department of Agriculture, its farms and ranches make up 1% of the state’s population, which export 80% of their crop overseas. Small family businesses make up 96.7% of Oregon’s agricultural sector.

“Because IP13 does not ban any specific industry, and does not dictate how industries or the government respond to the proposed changes in statute, it is ultimately up to them to do what they feel best meets their needs as long as it also protects the animals’ needs to be free from suffering,” the IP 13 site states.

Those claims have Oregon farmers on edge. Mary Anne Cooper, vice president of public policy at the Oregon Farm Bureau, says IP 13’s impact on the agricultural sector would be “staggering.”

“I can think of very few aspects of agriculture that wouldn’t be touched,” Cooper said. “Vole removal, beaver removal, and other activities necessary for supporting farming would be criminalized alongside animal agriculture.”

Oregon has several animal cruelty laws on the books, including minimum care and shelter standards in addition to tethering rules.

Cooper stressed the costs on Oregon farmers would be irreparable. She’s calling on the agriculture community to sound the alarm to stop IP 13 if it does head to the ballot.

“Do you have friends who like to hunt or who have ever had to trap a rat in their house?,” Cooper said. “Make sure they know about this proposal.”

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Oregon ballot initiative would criminalize hunting, livestock slaughter, even pest control​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oregon-ballot-initiative-criminalize-hunting-180000451.html

Hunting, breeding livestock, even pest control would be all but illegal under a ballot initiative backed by Oregon animal rights activists and opposed by incensed Oregon farmers.

The proposal, Initiative Petition 13, would lift virtually all exemptions to state laws related to animal abuse, neglect and sexual assault. The vast majority would ban common farming practices from artificial insemination used in targeted breeding and killing live animals for meat. Farm animals could only be raised for rodeos, milk or fur and could be spayed, neutered and castrated.

In addition, IP 13 would further restrict hunting, fishing, trapping and “intentional injury” of an animal that would bring undue suffering. Research labs would be prohibited from experimenting on nonhuman mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians. All of the activities listed would carry criminal penalties.

IP 13 was approved by the Oregon Secretary of State for circulation on July 15. Under Oregon’s initiative petition process, IP 13 organizers have until July 2022 to gather the 112,020 signatures needed to get the initiative onto the November 2022 ballot.

David Andrew Michelson, a Portland animal rights activist, is the initiative’s chief petitioner. He and organizers have claimed on IP 13’s website and elsewhere that the state’s $5.7 billion farming industry would adjust to the laws accordingly, without evidence. Crop production, they say, would likely rise to make up for falling meat supplies.

Oregon is a top producer of fruit, nuts, grass and Christmas trees. According to the Oregon Department of Agriculture, its farms and ranches make up 1% of the state’s population, which export 80% of their crop overseas. Small family businesses make up 96.7% of Oregon’s agricultural sector.

“Because IP13 does not ban any specific industry, and does not dictate how industries or the government respond to the proposed changes in statute, it is ultimately up to them to do what they feel best meets their needs as long as it also protects the animals’ needs to be free from suffering,” the IP 13 site states.

Those claims have Oregon farmers on edge. Mary Anne Cooper, vice president of public policy at the Oregon Farm Bureau, says IP 13’s impact on the agricultural sector would be “staggering.”

“I can think of very few aspects of agriculture that wouldn’t be touched,” Cooper said. “Vole removal, beaver removal, and other activities necessary for supporting farming would be criminalized alongside animal agriculture.”

Oregon has several animal cruelty laws on the books, including minimum care and shelter standards in addition to tethering rules.

Cooper stressed the costs on Oregon farmers would be irreparable. She’s calling on the agriculture community to sound the alarm to stop IP 13 if it does head to the ballot.

“Do you have friends who like to hunt or who have ever had to trap a rat in their house?,” Cooper said. “Make sure they know about this proposal.”

Can't wait to see them protesting about having rodent & insect infestations in their homes, beds, cupboards....

Just tell them to live in zip-up tents under the freeway...

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Apple deletes dating app for un-vaxxed

An app called Unjected aimed to hook up people who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19.

But Apple removed the app from its store, saying it broke the company’s rules by improperly using Covid-19 for marketing.

Gee that’s funny... because a lot of other dating apps (like Tinder) use Covid-19 for marketing, by adding special badges and credentials for people who ARE vaccinated.

Once again, only first class citizens are able to benefit. Second class citizens have to sit in the corner and have their freedoms taken away.

Click here to read the full story.

I have had a discussion with my daughter about boys letting her know that she needs to ask if they have been vaccinated. If they have, they're to be avoided. I discussed how we don't know if their DNA will still be intact in a few years and she would not want to pass that along to any children she may want to have in the future.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

That would be the end of cGMP manufacturing in Oregon

Not to mention mfg that requires clean grade production facilities (- HP has a huge base in Oregon)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Good! The tighter they squeeze across more and more of society, the closer we get to the POP!

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL (21 min 48 sec):

Published on Aug 3, 2021 by After Skool​

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Farm animals could only be raised for rodeos, milk or fur and could be spayed, neutered and castrated.
legitimate question:

has anyone of them asked the animals how they feel about this procedure?

:don't know:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Her cranial structure is suggestive of Neanderthal

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
legitimate question:

has anyone of them asked the animals how they feel about this procedure?

:don't know:
I see mixed signals from the pigs........they scream like a demon then will eat their own fresh cut nads

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I see mixed signals from the pigs........they scream like a demon then will eat their own fresh cut nads
Just another Saturday night!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL (21 min 48 sec):

Published on Aug 3, 2021 by After Skool​

This was outstanding. Not just the statement of the obvious like so many of these cookie cutter vids, and no elements of conspiracy theory. This is a clean referenced analysis of what’s being done with historic examples of same

And with advice how to stop it
- humor (ridicule the would tyrants)
- parallel structure outside the collective
- understanding of the tactics enables effective resistance

And a bonus, the guy has clear enough diction to listen at 1.5x without missing anything

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This was outstanding. Not just the statement of the obvious like so many of these cookie cutter vids, and no elements of conspiracy theory. This is a clean referenced analysis of what’s being done with historic examples of same

And with advice how to stop it
- humor (ridicule the would tyrants)
- parallel structure outside the collective
- understanding of the tactics enables effective resistance

And a bonus, the guy has clear enough diction to listen at 1.5x without missing anything
:)

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Oregon ballot initiative would criminalize hunting, livestock slaughter, even pest control
The scary thing is that the libs in Portland and the other commie metro areas could pass it. Then add in the wildcard of the secure vote-by-mail system.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The scary thing is that the libs in Portland and the other commie metro areas could pass it. Then add in the wildcard of the secure vote-by-mail system.

And thus is born The Great State of Jefferson!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8