• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"The Wisconsin Black Student Union"
The farkin hypocritical irony is truly sick & maddening

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Talk about sick irony....

PRt-1894.jpg

TVt-3903.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Great use of our debt dollars...... Looks like SS will be OK when everyone is dead.

'Influencers' Are Being Paid By The Government to Shill Covid Vaccines to Children, NYT Reveals​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This post doesn't really belong in this thread because it's another wonderful post by the Babylon Bee making fun of Leftists, and others who suffer from control issues, but I hope nobody minds me putting it here.
:2 thumbs up:

BBt-1065.jpg

Obama's Party Ruined As Mansion Sinks Into Sea Thanks To Climate Change

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
This post doesn't really belong in this thread because it's another wonderful post by the Babylon Bee making fun of Leftists, and others who suffer from control issues, but I hope nobody minds me putting it here.
:2 thumbs up:

View attachment 220655

Obama's Party Ruined As Mansion Sinks Into Sea Thanks To Climate Change

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Seriously. How many feet above sea level is that circus tent? 30?

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Helping the negro.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Helping the negro.
It's Oregon :rotf:

BTW...Where's the bitch's mask?

1628610352411.png

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Helping the negro.

Been doing that in France for all the illiterate low-IQ migrants...

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Been doing that in France for all the illiterate low-IQ migrants...
Teaching to the lowest common denominator...Criminal here & abroad.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Teaching to the lowest common denominator...Criminal here & abroad.

Pay mandatory taxes for public schooling... and then pay for private schools out of your pocket for your kids to get a real education...

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Helping the negro.
Kate dint need no maffs to suss-seed.

Why do us colored folk?

This, meaning our situation, is the Peter Principle on steroids. Huge numbers being promoted for skin color, urinary plumbing, or fealty to dogma - not for ability or talent.

Out of it, can only come societal collapse.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Kate dint need no maffs to suCK-seed.

Why do us colored folk?

This, meaning our situation, is the Peter Principle on steroids. Huge numbers being promoted for skin color, urinary plumbing, or fealty to dogma - not for ability or talent.

Out of it, can only come societal collapse.
FIFY

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Top Atlanta-Area Elementary School BUSTED for Segregating Students Based on Race

A black mother is demanding answers after her daughter’s elementary school segregated classrooms by their skin color.
Undoubtedly fueled by CRT, the separation was designed to give black students “more opportunities.” by removing them from their white peers so they can “learn better.”
The Atlanta school had two classes for black students and six for white students.

Kila Posey filed a federal discrimination complaint with the Department of Education after the Principal of Mary Lin Elementary School, who is also black, placed her second grader in one of the school’s “black only” classes.
She spoke with WSBTV about the appalling series of events that left her in “disbelief.”
“First it was disbelief that I was having this conversation in 2020 with a person that looks just like me – a black woman. Its segregating classrooms. You cannot segregate classrooms. You can’t do it,” Posey told WSBTV.

Posey had only been made aware of the Jim-Crow-style situation after she was told by the principal, Sharyn Briscoe, that her daughter wasn’t allowed to join a specific teacher’s class.
“She said that’s not one of the black classes, and i immediately said, ‘what does that mean?’ I was confused. I asked for more clarification. I was like ‘we have those in the school?’ And she proceeded to say, ‘yes. I have decided that i am going to place all of the black students in two classes”
When the outraged mother insisted that her daughter be put in a class with the white students anyways, she was menacingly told that her child would be “isolated.”
“I explained to her she shouldn’t be isolated or punished because I’m unwilling to go along with your illegal and unethical practice.
She said she was building community with the black families and i explained to her ‘thats not your job.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/top-atlanta-area-elementary-school-busted-segregating-students-based-race/

1628822428400.png
1628822434472.png
1628822441641.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
quote-the-purpose-of-a-college-education-is-to-give-you-the-correct-view-of-minorities-and-jos...jpg

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Teachers Union Sues Mom for Demanding to See Her Child’s Curriculum

The National Education Association teachers union is suing a Rhode Island mom after she made Freedom of Information requests of her child’s school.

The NEA is also suing the local school board for fulfilling many of the requests.

Nicole Solas was told by the principal of her child’s public elementary school that the school does not use the terms “boys and girls” and instead uses gender neutral pronouns.

When Solas requested specifics about the school’s policies, the principle told her she should file a Freedom of Information request.

That’s exactly what Solas did, filing about 200 requests for information relating to the school’s gender policies, Critical Race Theory in the curriculum, and disciplinary action against teachers.

For example, she requested emails between teachers and administration that contained the words “whiteness” and “race”, as well as, "All lesson plans in which the concept of 'whiteness' as a social construct is discussed, at all grade levels."

But the teachers union thinks Solas has no right to see what the public school is teaching her kid. And it thinks the school board violated the privacy of union members when it turned over certain documents containing private communications.

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Antifa Attacks Christian Prayer Meeting in a Park

Antifa activists, dressed in black, hiding their faces, and carrying riot shields, attacked Christians as they set up for a prayer meeting in a Portland park last Saturday.

Entirely unprovoked, the fascists who call themselves “anti-fascist” assaulted the Christian attendees with mace and projectiles. They also stole and destroyed equipment and food, and then bragged about everything on Twitter.

Of course, nothing says ‘anti-fascism’ like violently persecuting peaceful people for their religious beliefs.

But the Christian prayer event still attracted thousands of attendees the next day, despite the attempts at intimidation. Vastly outnumbered, Antifa activists waited to attack attendees as the crowd dispersed.

The police did not intervene and have reported no arrests for the flagrant public assaults caught on camera, and which Antifa admitted to online.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Antifa activists, dressed in black, hiding their faces, and carrying riot shields, attacked Christians as they set up for a prayer meeting in a Portland park last Saturday.

Entirely unprovoked, the fascists who call themselves “anti-fascist” assaulted the Christian attendees with mace and projectiles. They also stole and destroyed equipment and food, and then bragged about everything on Twitter.

Of course, nothing says ‘anti-fascism’ like violently persecuting peaceful people for their religious beliefs.

But the Christian prayer event still attracted thousands of attendees the next day, despite the attempts at intimidation. Vastly outnumbered, Antifa activists waited to attack attendees as the crowd dispersed.

The police did not intervene and have reported no arrests for the flagrant public assaults caught on camera, and which Antifa admitted to online.

What the Christian group needs is a few men with rifle on their shoulders hanging around . Soft targets draw evil every time. We need to stop being soft

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

The National Education Association teachers union is suing a Rhode Island mom after she made Freedom of Information requests of her child’s school.

The NEA is also suing the local school board for fulfilling many of the requests.

Nicole Solas was told by the principal of her child’s public elementary school that the school does not use the terms “boys and girls” and instead uses gender neutral pronouns.

When Solas requested specifics about the school’s policies, the principle told her she should file a Freedom of Information request.

That’s exactly what Solas did, filing about 200 requests for information relating to the school’s gender policies, Critical Race Theory in the curriculum, and disciplinary action against teachers.

For example, she requested emails between teachers and administration that contained the words “whiteness” and “race”, as well as, "All lesson plans in which the concept of 'whiteness' as a social construct is discussed, at all grade levels."

But the teachers union thinks Solas has no right to see what the public school is teaching her kid. And it thinks the school board violated the privacy of union members when it turned over certain documents containing private communications.

Because Unions are so necessary! The very backbone of America!!

/sarcasm

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Should have been "Christians with Open Carry"...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Because Unions are so necessary! The very backbone of America!!

/sarcasm

That is NOT a "Skilled Craftsman Union" that endeavors to give the "most professional and $$-saving work available" (like the one I belonged to), but a SO-CALLED "UNION" that is only a MAFIA to "PROTECT THEIR ASSES WHATEVER THEIR PERFORMANCE AND AGENDA"...

Make the distinction...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and here we have proof Union Membership is akin to Communist Membership

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
see my post above yours...
we've had proof for decades, Unions have outlived their usefullness...I consider them all to be criminal until i'm shown they're not

no exceptions for me, no exceptions for them

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

This is what happens when the srrvants think they are better than their masters. She has every right to that information.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Sue the police department and mayor.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Decided this belonged in the insane catagory.

"“Luckily there is something else that you could do to protect yourself: You could be vaccinated.”"

and then there's me:
der, why didn't I think of that? can i get a donut every morning? and someone to bring me my coffee...to my home? i'll be watching tv by then....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
3 card Monty. Thanks for playing.

View attachment 221249

Which is why I still have some "faith" in Trump.... He does NOT do "photo-ops" with the other "ex-Prezes"... and his "First Lady" was NEVER on the "covers" of ANY of the MSM monthly magazines... compared to DOZENS or HUNDREDS for the others...

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Trump is gone so is Kennedy. We are done here. Not comparing Trump to Kennedy but ffs let the guy eat in peace.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Trump is gone so is Kennedy. We are done here. Not comparing Trump to Kennedy but ffs let the guy eat in peace.
They still wheel out Jimmy Carter in a pinch... even if it is photo-shopped... (looks like a munchkin wearing clown shoes next to Jill & Joe, haha!)

Carter Munchkin.jpg

Last edited: