• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
My point is there is no Left or Right just privileged. Or not.
That was my thought... until an "ultra-priviledged" (Trump) came on stage... FOR WE THE PEOPLE...

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Thank God for some of those folks. Especially the last guy he talked with... I'd like to buy that guy a beer.

Although many of the people he interviewed were clueless, that's probably the majority of the population. However, the sad thing is there are innocent people still in solitary confinement because of January 6th. Innocent Americans who, due to being incarcerated, have lost homes, possessions, businesses, and time with loved ones. It makes my blood boil.

If you want to read some of their names and brief descriptions of their situations, David Clements (The Professor) created a Telegram channel to honor those folks and get the word out to America about their situations:

(you don't have to have a Telegram account, you can "preview" the channel using your web browser)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1629147024732.png

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
CNN: Taliban “Seems Friendly” While Chanting Death to America - Will & Amala LIVE

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
CNN: Taliban “Seems Friendly” While Chanting Death to America - Will & Amala LIVE

It's simple.

CNN is Fake News. Literally...remember those hacked-in conference calls? They PLAN the nooze. They choreographis it; put out the Talking Points, down to the phraseology that the on-camera suits must repeat.

They were told, no doubt, to say the Taliban was "friendly." Even as they're slaughtering Western-appearing people and screaming Death-To-America.

They have to repeat the phrases. Or lose their jobs; and where else can idiots get paid millions?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Or lose their jobs; and where else can idiots get paid millions?
That is the root of so many of the worlds problems. The worship of "money" instead of knowledge or wealth.
Rich stock broker, sports ball star or celeb are admired while the tradesman that creates and makes everything in the world work is ignored & laughed at because their hands are dirty.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1629202120453.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Remember when the mediuh was agitating the Woketards to just go NUTS, because they claimed (untrue) that the Bush people were monitoring cellphone calls? Because they were pulling up metadata of numbers called, on phone accounts that were calling the Middle East regularly.

It was NOT a monitoring of content. The technology wasn't even in place to gather that volume of data. But to Woketards, facts don't matter.

Now here we have ACTUAL surveillance and the SJW Soy crowd, just love it.
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.543693238.0596/mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.u2.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
That is the root of so many of the worlds problems. The worship of "money" instead of knowledge or wealth.
Rich stock broker, sports ball star or celeb are admired while the tradesman that creates and makes everything in the world work is ignored & laughed at because their hands are dirty.

Think it's bad in the States?
In the US, my trade (industrial Union pipefitter) pays a MINIMUM of $40/hr PLUS benefits ($60-$80 in some regions), while the MOST I'VE been able to earn in France, with over 40 years experience, has been $16/hr... through temp agencies, and in 3rd world conditions (tooling, materials, treatment). Same pay as a cashier or working at Mickey D's...

Good thing I took my US SS & Union retirements (about $2k/month)... I worked AS MANY YEARS in France, but I'd only be entitled to $300/month retirement...
Oh, they have a "minimum allocation for the elderly without enough income", but GUESS WHAT... The TOTAL AMOUNT that you receive is SUBTRACTED FROM YOUR INHERITANCE at your death and RETURNED TO THE GOVERNMENT... so FUCK THAT.

I stay "signed up on the unemployment rolls", punch in monthly, don't get any monetary benefits, but it KEEPS MY HEALTHCARE PLAN RUNNING... (70%), and I pay $180/month out-of-pocket (for both of us) to cover the remaining 30% (includes most hospitalization, doctors' visits, surgery & costs, prescriptions).

I won't sign up for French retirement - because then they'd (try to) dig up anything I have in the US - and possibly TAX ME on it... and I don't want to "perjure" myself... PLUS tons of NEVER-ENDING paperwork & red tape...

Last edited:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Think it's bad in the States?
In the US, my trade (industrial Union pipefitter) pays a MINIMUM of $40/hr PLUS benefits ($60-$80 in some regions), while the MOST I'VE been able to earn in France, with over 40 years experience, has been $16/hr... through temp agencies, and in 3rd world conditions (tooling, materials, treatment). Same pay as a cashier or working at Mickey D's...

Good thing I took my US SS & Union retirements (about $2k/month)... I worked AS MANY YEARS in France, but I'd only be entitled to $300/month retirement...
Oh, they have a "minimum allocation for the elderly without enough income", but GUESS WHAT... The TOTAL AMOUNT that you receive is SUBTRACTED FROM YOUR INHERITANCE at your death and RETURNED TO THE GOVERNMENT... so FUCK THAT.

I stay "signed up on the unemployment rolls", punch in monthly, don't get any monetary benefits, but it KEEPS MY HEALTHCARE PLAN RUNNING... (70%), and I pay $180/month out-of-pocket (for both of us) to cover the remaining 30% (includes most hospitalization, doctors' visits, surgery & costs, prescriptions).

I won't sign up for French retirement - because then they'd (try to) dig up anything I have in the US - and possibly TAX ME on it... and I don't want to "perjure" myself... PLUS tons of NEVER-ENDING paperwork & red tape...
$82 here and my employer kisses my ass to keep me happy. That’s how in demand service fitters are around here. Sorry that’s how in demand good service fitters are around here. Now days it’s getting harder and harder to find a good one.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I'll just leave this right here with no comment

1629304014833.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
So now in San Fran, you can steal less than 1k, crap in the streets but can’t go the gym of a restraint without a vaccination record

Not to be outdone NY city won’t let you do anything in public with being masques, UNLESS

1) You are part of a celebrity entourage
2) you are on a pro sports team

Hypocrisy knows no bounds

D13FBD07-4B72-41E8-A599-5259688090DF.jpeg

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So now in San Fran, you can steal less than 1k, crap in the streets but can’t go the gym of a restraint without a vaccination record

Not to be outdone NY city won’t let you do anything in public with being masques, UNLESS

View attachment 222008

So which artist/athlete will have the balls to “hire” every resident of NYC to be part of their entourage?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
These people are idiots!

Fired Tennessee Vaccine Chief Allegedly Bought Leather 'Muzzle' For Hate-Crime Hoax​

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, AUG 17, 2021 - 10:45 PM
Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News (emphasis ours),
After Tennessee vaccine official Dr Michelle Fiscus asserted that someone had mailed her a muzzle in an attempt to intimidate her, it subsequently emerged that the item was purchased with a credit card in Fiscus’ name.

Whoops.
Fiscus, who was fired from her role as Tennessee’s vaccine chief, originally claimed that someone was trying to get her to “stop talking about vaccinating people” and had sent the muzzle as a threat.

This prompted health department official Paul Peterson to alert the Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security and a full investigation was launched.

However, according to Axios, evidence clearly suggests that Fiscus purchased the item herself.

“The Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security found through a subpoena that the Amazon package containing the muzzle traced back to a credit card in Fiscus’ name,” states the report.

“When asked by investigators, Fiscus provided information for an Amazon account in her name. It was a different account than the one used to purchase the muzzle.”

“The investigation concluded that “the results of this investigation that purchases from both Amazon accounts were charged to the same American Express credit card in the name of Dr. Michelle D. Fiscus.”

Fiscus denies purchasing the muzzle and is claiming that someone else made the Amazon account in her name and stole her credit card details.

As we recently highlighted, Baylor College of Medicine Professor Peter Hotez published a paper suggesting it should be a “hate crime” to criticize Dr Anthony Fauci and other scientists who are promoting mass vaccination.

The Department of Homeland Security also recently claimed that Americans who are unhappy with COVID lockdown measures and mask mandates represent a domestic terror threat.

Fiscus herself recently complained about vaccine hesitancy amongst white conservatives.

“Our most hesitant population in Tennessee is the white, male, rural conservatives,” she told PBS. “They feel that if they get the vaccine, then they have placated the left.”

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
These people are idiots!

Fired Tennessee Vaccine Chief Allegedly Bought Leather 'Muzzle' For Hate-Crime Hoax​

BY TYLER DURDEN
After Tennessee vaccine official Dr Michelle Fiscus asserted that someone had mailed her a muzzle in an attempt to intimidate her, it subsequently emerged that the item was purchased with a credit card in Fiscus’ name.

Whoops.
Fiscus, who was fired from her role as Tennessee’s vaccine chief, originally claimed that someone was trying to get her to “stop talking about vaccinating people” and had sent the muzzle as a threat.

This prompted health department official Paul Peterson to alert the Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security and a full investigation was launched.

However, according to Axios, evidence clearly suggests that Fiscus purchased the item herself.

“The Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security found through a subpoena that the Amazon package containing the muzzle traced back to a credit card in Fiscus’ name,” states the report.

“When asked by investigators, Fiscus provided information for an Amazon account in her name. It was a different account than the one used to purchase the muzzle.”

“The investigation concluded that “the results of this investigation that purchases from both Amazon accounts were charged to the same American Express credit card in the name of Dr. Michelle D. Fiscus.”

Fiscus denies purchasing the muzzle and is claiming that someone else made the Amazon account in her name and stole her credit card details.

As we recently highlighted, Baylor College of Medicine Professor Peter Hotez published a paper suggesting it should be a “hate crime” to criticize Dr Anthony Fauci and other scientists who are promoting mass vaccination.

The Department of Homeland Security also recently claimed that Americans who are unhappy with COVID lockdown measures and mask mandates represent a domestic terror threat.

Fiscus herself recently complained about vaccine hesitancy amongst white conservatives.

“Our most hesitant population in Tennessee is the white, male, rural conservatives,” she told PBS. “They feel that if they get the vaccine, then they have placated the left.”

I wouldn't let my neighbors Chihuahua hump it

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
These people are idiots!

BY TYLER DURDEN

Whoops.

What a douche bag!

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

View attachment 222008
If those people asleep can't wake up to this, they are doomed!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1629367083695.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Good job Utah................​

WATCH: Utah Teacher Goes on Threatening Political Rant Against Students Who Do Not Agree With Far-Left Ideology.. UPDATE — FIRED!​

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published August 18, 2021 at 3:03pm
5376 Comments

It took them too damn long to get rid of her fat liberal ass.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It took them too damn long to get rid of her fat liberal ass.
The commies will have a gofundme page for her set up in no time and soon she'll have a nice chunk of change plus some university will hire her to lecture. They always land on their feet because they have a great support structure.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Good job Utah................​

WATCH: Utah Teacher Goes on Threatening Political Rant Against Students Who Do Not Agree With Far-Left Ideology.. UPDATE — FIRED!​

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published August 18, 2021 at 3:03pm
5376 Comments

uh... not "fired" but "administrative leave"...
How much you wanna bet she's still getting her paychecks?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ooops! Just an "Accident".

1629491804266.png
1629491816529.png

Australian news interrupted by strange Satan worshipping ceremony - VIDEO

A NEWSREADER on Australian news channel ABC was interrupted after a video of a satan worshipping ceremony was broadcast on-air after a segment on police dogs and horses being hurt in the line of duty.
ABC Presenter Yvonne Yong was left awkwardly staring at the camera after a clip from a satan worshipping ceremony was aired in error following a news segment on police service animals. The clip, which sees three people on stage dressed in robes with an upside-down cross, was shown in error with many questioning the origin of the clip as there were no stories linked to the clip on ABC nor have the broadcaster commented on the matter. A man is seen for two seconds before shouting "hail Satan" before the camera cuts back to Ms Yong who could do nothing but continue as if nothing had happened.
Ms Yong revealed the news that the Australian Government are seeking to introduce prison sentences for those who harm police dogs or horses.
The decision was made as a response to a dog who was stabbed in the line of duty.
But as a clip played out and as Ms Yong waited for her cue, a bizarre Satan ceremony was shown for little more than two seconds
In the clip, a room is lit up with red light with three people standing on a stage behind an altar
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1479722/Australian-news-ABC-satan-worshipping-blunder-video-devil-channel-interrupt-latest-news-vn

=State Media WTF==

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1629491943293.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
When and where does this negro worship stop?

1629492536432.png

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Oppose COVID restrictions? You might be a terrorist.

Leading up to the 20th anniversary of 9/11, the Department of Homeland Security is warning about potential terrorism.

But for some reason, it’s not focused on foreign terrorists harbored by the likes of the Taliban— now back in power in Afghanistan.

Instead, the DHS is focused on domestic extremists, saying:

“Such threats are also exacerbated by impacts of the ongoing global pandemic, including grievances over public health safety measures and perceived government restrictions.

Wait, what?? “Perceivedgovernment restrictions? It’s as if these people think the restrictions aren’t real. We’ve apparently been imagining all the restrictions over the past 18 months.

And anyone who does imagine these “perceived” restrictions, like mask mandates for school children, must be a domestic terrorist.

That makes perfect sense.

Click here to read the bulletin.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Bill introduced to ban unvaccinated from domestic flights

A US Congressman introduced a bill earlier this month:

“. . . to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. . .”

Click here to see the bill on Congress.gov.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Food Stamp benefits increased permanently by 28%

Since 1975, increases in Food Stamp (known as SNAP) benefits have aimed at keeping up with inflation.

But this year the largest ever increase in Food Stamp benefits will not just keep up with inflation, but actually increase the purchasing power of the SNAP assistance.

The US Department of Agriculture, which runs the program, says this is to more closely align with the higher costs of eating healthier.

The average monthly benefit for the 42 million Americans on Food Stamps will increase by $36.24 per person.

That is a jump of about 28% from pre-pandemic levels, which “only” adds an extra cost of about $18.3 billion per year.

These days, anything under a trillion is chump change.

Click here to read the full article.