• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Bill introduced to ban unvaccinated from domestic flights

A US Congressman introduced a bill earlier this month:

“. . . to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. . .”

Click here to see the bill on Congress.gov.
That should do wonders for the airline's bottom line now that many more people will be using alternate means of transportation and avoid flying. Outstanding business plan!!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Oppose COVID restrictions? You might be a terrorist.

Leading up to the 20th anniversary of 9/11, the Department of Homeland Security is warning about potential terrorism.

But for some reason, it’s not focused on foreign terrorists harbored by the likes of the Taliban— now back in power in Afghanistan.

Instead, the DHS is focused on domestic extremists, saying:

“Such threats are also exacerbated by impacts of the ongoing global pandemic, including grievances over public health safety measures and perceived government restrictions.

Wait, what?? “Perceivedgovernment restrictions? It’s as if these people think the restrictions aren’t real. We’ve apparently been imagining all the restrictions over the past 18 months.

And anyone who does imagine these “perceived” restrictions, like mask mandates for school children, must be a domestic terrorist.

That makes perfect sense.

Click here to read the bulletin.
They have no idea :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bill introduced to ban unvaccinated from domestic flights

A US Congressman introduced a bill earlier this month:

“. . . to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. . .”

Click here to see the bill on Congress.gov.
I think "fully" is the key word here. That is a never ending dictate from an unelected (bribed and financially motivated) bureaucrat.

Remember the good old days when all we fought over was being forced to buy "kenyancare"?

Seems this name need to be added to the list.

Sponsor:Rep. Torres, Ritchie [D-NY-15] (Introduced 08/06/2021)

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
With Fauci recently saying he can't rule out perpetual booster shots, just exactly when is someone "fully" vaccinated?

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LA Times Headline.
Racism is bad! Unless it is against people of color who don't follow the party line....then it's justified and encouraged.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Next to the term 'dumb cunt' in the dictionary is this young lady's picture! She's a mess!

1629636023380.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1629640135168.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1629652718943.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is it possible for someone to be dumber than AOC?

And they live among us. And, even worse, people voted for her. What planet are they from???

If you are a Second Amendment person you will find this almost laughable

Are You Kidding?

In Texas, State Representative Terry Meza (D- Irving) has introduced HB196. Her bill would repeal the state's "Castle Doctrine." This doctrine allows a homeowner to use deadly force against an armed intruder who breaks into his home.

"I'm not saying that stealing is okay," Meza explained. "All I'm saying is that it doesn't warrant a death penalty. Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate. They just want to get their loot and get away. When the resident tries to resist is when people get hurt. If only one side is armed fewer people will be killed."
Meza was quick to reassure that her bill would not totally prevent homeowners from defending themselves.

Now listen to what she has to say...

Under her new law, “… the homeowner's obligation is to flee the home at the first sign of intrusion. If fleeing is not possible, he must cooperate with the intruder. But if violence breaks out it is the homeowner's responsibility to make sure no one gets hurt. The best way to achieve this is to use the minimum non-lethal force possible because intruders will be able to sue for any injuries they receive at the hands of the homeowner.

"In most instances the thief needs the money more than the homeowner does," Meza reasoned. "The homeowner's insurance reimburse his losses. On balance, the transfer of property is likely to lead to a more equitable distribution of wealth. If my bill can help make this transfer a peaceful one so much the better."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Is it possible for someone to be dumber than AOC?

And they live among us. And, even worse, people voted for her. What planet are they from???

If you are a Second Amendment person you will find this almost laughable

Are You Kidding?

In Texas, State Representative Terry Meza (D- Irving) has introduced HB196. Her bill would repeal the state's "Castle Doctrine." This doctrine allows a homeowner to use deadly force against an armed intruder who breaks into his home.

"I'm not saying that stealing is okay," Meza explained. "All I'm saying is that it doesn't warrant a death penalty. Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate. They just want to get their loot and get away. When the resident tries to resist is when people get hurt. If only one side is armed fewer people will be killed."
Meza was quick to reassure that her bill would not totally prevent homeowners from defending themselves.

Now listen to what she has to say...

Under her new law, “… the homeowner's obligation is to flee the home at the first sign of intrusion. If fleeing is not possible, he must cooperate with the intruder. But if violence breaks out it is the homeowner's responsibility to make sure no one gets hurt. The best way to achieve this is to use the minimum non-lethal force possible because intruders will be able to sue for any injuries they receive at the hands of the homeowner.

"In most instances the thief needs the money more than the homeowner does," Meza reasoned. "The homeowner's insurance reimburse his losses. On balance, the transfer of property is likely to lead to a more equitable distribution of wealth. If my bill can help make this transfer a peaceful one so much the better."
Allowing women into politics was a serious mistake!!!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Allowing women into politics was a serious mistake!!!
... thinking of Merkel... and previously Hillary... and before that Golda Meir to start the ball rolling... NONE "made the World a better place"...

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
... thinking of Merkel... and previously Hillary... and before that Golda Meir to start the ball rolling... NONE "made the World a better place"...
I can think of only two that have, and neither from the Untied Skates.

First, Queen Victoria. She basically energized the flailing British Empire from its gin-besotted nadir into a proud people once more. We smirk of the stuffy morality of "the Victorian Era" but morals, discipline, are part of a successful life and a successful nation.

Second was Margaret Thatcher. DID she not make a difference! Like Trump, she was running against the tide; but she accomplished a lot more, in not a lot more time. Sad that she was mostly alone, in the end of her tenure as much as at the start.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Are you FED UP yet???

View attachment 222750

Rumors that Superman is turning gay show that it’s wokeness, not Kryptonite, that now poses his biggest danger​

I no longer have time to spend watching or reading anything to do with the entertainment industry. It's corrupt to the core and has been all along!!

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
5-Laughing-Face-Gif.gif

ROFLMAO

Screenshot_20210824-150312~2.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
X2t-3744.jpg

:rotf:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not to nitpick but that was a pre-season game, so not the draw of regular season. I won’t be watching either way……
and it's the secondary market giving them away...

lots of misleading news these days but it's good to see them fail anyways, real good as that monopoly has lied to the American Public for decades

they're an entertainment organization, not a sports franchise, that's according to Congress who laid out that decree

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Not to nitpick but that was a pre-season game, so not the draw of regular season. I won’t be watching either way……
Agreed, the propaganda is flowing freely from both sides

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
that's why you wear a weave to a fight...come on Red, get with the times

or is that strawberry blonde?

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Woke, pro-mask pediatricians censor their own research

For years, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has stressed the importance of visual cues in childhood development.

In other words, young children develop language skills by seeing facial expressions in the adults they’re interacting with; when mommy smiles, it helps the child understand the words that she’s using, and that contributes heavily to overall language development.

The AAP had even published significant research on the topic, underscoring how critical it was for children to be able to see facial expressions.

But then COVID came along...

... and suddenly the “science” changed.

Over the last few weeks, the AAP has completely reversed itself, almost in 1984 style.

In a recent Twitter blitz, the AAP stated that “[t]here are no studies to support this concern” that, if adults wear facemasks when speaking to children, their language development would be harmed.

Amazing. After years of publishing the exact studies they’re talking about— that visual cues and facial expressions are critical to a child’s language development, suddenly the AAP claims there are no studies.

They even went as far as scrubbing their own website and DELETING THEIR OWN RESEARCH!

Perhaps even more hilarious is that, when the AAP was caught censoring their own research, they claimed it was because of an ‘unscheduled web migration.’

Trust the science. Obey.

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
California Wants to Pay Drug Addicts to Stay Sober

The hopefully outgoing governor Gavin Newsom is asking the Biden administration for permission to use federal, Medicaid tax dollars to bribe drug addicts.

Newsom has proposed they reward recovering drug addicts with up to a few hundred dollars every time they pass a drug test.

A similar proposal in the California legislature would make the program state-wide, while Newsom’s plan would allow counties to choose whether or not to participate.

So just to be clear, the popular opinion right now is that if you refuse a COVID vaccination you should lose health insurance coverage that you have paid for. But if you choose to do drugs, you should be paid with federally-funded tax money.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

The hopefully outgoing governor Gavin Newsom is asking the Biden administration for permission to use federal, Medicaid tax dollars to bribe drug addicts.

Newsom has proposed they reward recovering drug addicts with up to a few hundred dollars every time they pass a drug test.

A similar proposal in the California legislature would make the program state-wide, while Newsom’s plan would allow counties to choose whether or not to participate.

So just to be clear, the popular opinion right now is that if you refuse a COVID vaccination you should lose health insurance coverage that you have paid for. But if you choose to do drugs, you should be paid with federally-funded tax money.

Pay them to stay straight?

...or...pay them to vote for the pol who's giving them free money?

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Boston is turning into the massive progressive shithole city on the outside as it's always been under the covers
Coming to every big city in America.
The USA is going to shit
Welp burn it down maybe our next mascot be the phoenix
It's understood by all the politicians in office ain't gonna turn things around.
We've already got political prisoners. Re education camps aren't far off.
I'd imagine most Gimers are prolly mostly lawful but that's not the norm for the rest of America, it's truly lawlessness

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Is it going to be a blood test to see if they are clean say every 3-5 months? You know...... the jab

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What's the video address of this. My brother is a teacher that deals with this and he always says, one day this is going to happen. I want to send it to him but can't figure out to get the address of it.

/libsoftiktok/status/1430900436232380423

1630446955157.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Caution this will make you smile & be scared at the same time.......

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Caution this will make you smile & be scared at the same time.......

Makes me sad and sick.

The same good judgment she used when she went into the tattoo parlor, the eighth or ninth time, she is using on that video. Using when she puts her face-diaper on like a good sheeple.

The idea of how it might or might not make any difference, or that it shows nothing statistically, between areas that require them and those that do not...none of this enters into what passes for her brain.

She's one stupid bimbo. The trouble is, she is now in a majority.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Uh yes, why ARE you wearing a mask to protect my fucking child? I sure as hell didn't ask you to.
So what I'm hearing is you took it upon yourself to do so, and now you feel you've the right to whine about it.
All the while attempting to paint me as a bad parent for not "protecting my child".
Well, I beg to differ.
For absolute certainty I AM protecting my child by keeping him/her away from a syringe full of some substance that most definitely is not a vaccine, as it does not elicit an immune response as is required to be labeled as a vaccine.
What exactly it is, is still open for debate. At best it's an mRNA gene modification solution with unknown health implications. Many agree it's It is a medical device designed to stimulate a human cell into becoming a pathogen-creator.
Neither one of these should get anywhere near my child.
So why don't you fuck off and go back to doing whatever it is that you do. And while you're at it, remove yourself from the view of the cameras.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What happened to the 183 sexes? Now it's just two again?