• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
makes me think of a columbian necktie

...i don't know why, fashion is not my thing

:summer:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Damned white supremacists starting trouble again!
In my 20's, I taught English in Paris, not in the school system, but in "Professional Training Classes for Adults".
Some classes were in businesses (like hotels & tourism), but some were in "Young Adult Training to get their first job"...
In the following anecdote, I had a class for Young Adults trying to get into the Hotel industry.
There was a low-brow guy who was pestering/hitting on a Black girl from the French island of Guadeloupe.
He pissed her off enough that she drew out a pistol and stood up in the classroom pointing the gun at the clod...

But he wasn't the only idiot in the room... I stepped in front of her, with the muzzle filling my vision, telling her "Forget about that idiot, don't do something that will only get YOU into trouble. Let's take a break and go to the nurse's office."

I lucked out, since she didn't pull the trigger on me... But she still ended up with the po-po... Never saw her again, and decided to never try that "stunt" again...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Pistol? On her person...IN PARIS?
Yep! In the 1970's!
The 2nd pistol I'd ever seen in Paris (apart from cops' holsters). The 1st one fell down a guy's pantleg - walking ahead of me on a sidewalk...

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Landlord Homeless After Tenants Stop Paying Rent

Some people imagine landlords as greedy millionaires milking the working-class for all it’s worth.

This ignores the fact that many landlords are solidly middle-class, but through hard work have made investments in rental property to supplement their incomes.

That’s the case of Brandie LaCasse, a single mother and Air Force veteran who owns three properties in upstate New York.

But over the past year, due to state and federal eviction moratoriums, her tenants have stopped paying rent and refused to move out.

Although the Supreme Court ruled on August 26 that the federal eviction moratorium is illegal, it is unclear where that leaves state-issued moratoriums, or how landlords can go about reclaiming their property rights.

Brandie has lost $23,000 as a result of unpaid rent. She is now homeless, living out of her car with her daughter, and staying with friends, as her tenants squat in her property.

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Judge Removes Child from Mother’s Custody Because She is Not Vaccinated

The court hearing had nothing to do with custody— it was supposed to be a routine matter of child support.

But a Chicago judge decided to go rogue and ask the mother, Rebecca Firlit, if she had been vaccinated against COVID-19.

Rebecca replied that she was not vaccinated because of past adverse reactions to other vaccines. Therefore, she said, her doctor advised her against receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

So the judge ordered that Rebecca lose partial custody of her 11-year-old son; he even prohibited Rebecca from seeing her child until she became vaccinated.

After a public backlash, the judge rescinded his order.

But now the boy’s father is trying to sway the judge to reinstate his original order, and separate mother and child once again.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Kids Don’t Need Math Because They “know the words insurrection and coup.”

United Teachers Los Angeles is the largest teachers’ union in the city, and one of the largest in the country.

The head of the union, Cecily Myart-Cruz, is not shy in her public stance on racial justice.

Last year after parents in LA schools complained that teachers weren’t showing up for their Zoom classes (and instead posted videos and worksheets), Myart-Cruz claimed that those parents were racist.

In a recent interview, Myart-Cruz was asked if children have missed out on crucial learning last year while she kept the schools closed.

Myart-Cruz responded:

“It’s OK that our babies may not have learned all their [multiplication] tables… They know the difference between a riot and a protest. They know the words insurrection and coup.

This is what passes as education now. They literally don’t care if kids can do math. It only matters that they’re indoctrinated with a woke political narrative.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Security Guard Shot Customer Because He Wasn’t Wearing a Mask

A Chicago security guard argued in court that he shot a customer in self-defense, because the man was not wearing a mask.

His argument makes perfect sense if you listen to the COVID-derangement rhetoric: not wearing a mask is akin to murder.

What’s even more ridiculous is that the security guard, i.e. the shooter, is a registered sex offender and four-time convicted felon who is barred from even possessing a weapon.

But apparently a man without a mask is a bigger threat.

Fortunately the judge was unimpressed with this logic, and the security guard was ordered to be held without bail pending trial.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, even so-called Republicans can be leftisits.

Senator Mitt Romney: “your liberty affects my health.”

Carpetbagger politician, US Senator Mitt Romney of Utah (formerly Governor of Massachusetts) chimed in on the COVID debate in a recent interview with the Salt Lake Tribune.

“People say, ‘I want my liberty,’” Romney said in reference to people who are against forced mask and vaccine mandates. “Well, your liberty affects my health. When that occurs, we have to come to some sort of agreement.”

Don’t expect this major theme of authoritarian talking points to go away anytime soon. Because of the butterfly effect, every little move you make should be regulated by public health officials.

Freedom is just too dangerous and selfish to allow.

Click here to read the full article.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
But over the past year, due to state and federal eviction moratoriums, her tenants have stopped paying rent and refused to move out.
Was there anything keeping a landlord from selling a house out from under the tennants, as opposed to evicting them?

This stuff has been going on for many months now, maybe even a whole year. Surely in that time, many leases were up for renewal. If someone is not paying and their lease comes due, tell 'em no renewal, that your selling the place and they gotta move. The place is no longer legally for rent. Without a lease, they are no longer considered to be renters.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Was there anything keeping a landlord from selling a house out from under the tennants, as opposed to evicting them?

This stuff has been going on for many months now, maybe even a whole year. Surely in that time, many leases were up for renewal. If someone is not paying and their lease comes due, tell 'em no renewal, that your selling the place and they gotta move. The place is no longer legally for rent. Without a lease, they are no longer considered to be renters.
That depends on the state.

In Ohio there was at least one case where squatters broke into a summer home...actually, little more than a hunting cabin...on a small lake in an area of few year-round residents. The owners of the cabin didn't visit the property until spring, and found it occupied.

A call to the sheriff led them to learn that they couldn't just have the trespassers tossed. EVICTION proceedings needed to be followed, even though no rent nor any lease or even permission had been given.

I don't have the case linked; this was well over ten years ago, and I got the story from my tax guy. I was considering renting out my home while I began the itinerant life that finally took me to Montana.

Tax Dude's word was: DO NOT. He gave me that story. BS? In details, possibly; but I haven't found him to be a liar or truth-stretcher. He does taxes. He looks at the costs and changes in the lives of people like that cabin-owner.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Who would buy the problem?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who would buy the problem?
If the people are out, it'll sell. Once the lease is not renewed, they are no longer renters but rather trespassers. and can be removed from the property. The only time squatters have any Rights is if the owner allows them to stay for awhile and then tries to kick 'em out.

Did the cdc ban prevent removing trespassers? Or only tenant's that had legal Right to occupy the property?

Edited to add: the cdc's bs only applied to lessees.

From the cdc's "order". Once the lease is up, is the person still a "tennant" or "lessee"? Or a trespasser with no legal Right to be there?

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Thanks I didn’t realize that ownership change eliminated squatters rights

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Put house in trust A and sell it to trust B and retain control.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1630848158712.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1630848600511.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So that would mean that anyone getting or performing an abortion would then be an avowed satanist?
You answered your own question. Abortion is human sacrifice. Just look how the Demonic forces are attacking Texas, for restricting abortion!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You answered your own question. Abortion is human sacrifice. Just look how the Demonic forces are attacking Texas, for restricting abortion!
I know. I was just pointing out that in order to use that "religious" defense, they'd have to publicly admit to being satanists.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1631031286207.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Why, but why, aren't "it's" parents / guardians "under lock & key"???
Because it's now accepted practice and no longer forbidden. This is what we've become. These people are now heroes.

Where's that damned asteroid????

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I cannot control the children for whom I am not the guardian.

We all deserve what we collectively tolerate my brother!

But I can GUARANTEE that this will not apply to any of my charges.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This lady is mental. She was speeding and admits she was "just keeping up with the flow of traffic" and thinks the police officer was not right to pull her over when everyone was speeding. She should have just shut up and taken her ticket and been on her way in about 5 minutes. Instead she chose to argue with the officer, whine and not let the officer talk, fake a panic attack, blame the officer for causing her to lose her job (interview), then when the officer was going to cut her a break, she protested so he did give her the speeding ticket. Then she complained and wanted the break he had offered her. This lady just kept digging her hole deeper and blaming everyone except herself. The idea that choices have consequences is a thought that she's never had, evidently.

The police officer showed her more patience than I would have.

She's a democrat according to the info in the link.

Ulster town officials release video of county Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky's traffic stop (26 min 36 sec):​

Published on Oct 25, 2017 by Daily Freeman​
Ulster town officials release video of county Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky's traffic stop.

Town of Ulster releases recording of county Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky’s traffic stop

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
This lady is mental. She was speeding and admits she was "just keeping up with the flow of traffic" and thinks the police officer was not right to pull her over when everyone was speeding. She should have just shut up and taken her ticket and been on her way in about 5 minutes. Instead she chose to argue with the officer, whine and not let the officer talk, fake a panic attack, blame the officer for causing her to lose her job (interview), then when the officer was going to cut her a break, she protested so he did give her the speeding ticket. Then she complained and wanted the break he had offered her. This lady just kept digging her hole deeper and blaming everyone except herself. The idea that choices have consequences is a thought that she's never had, evidently.

Ulster town officials release video of county Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky's traffic stop (26 min 36 sec):​

Ulster town officials release video of county Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky's traffic stop.

Town of Ulster releases recording of county Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky’s traffic stop
Women in politics was a mistake (sorry girls). Men were doing plenty of damage already without introducing the female dynamic. We deserve what we tolerate and boy, are we taking it up the popper from the 'government' because of equality!

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Good luck with her next election, eh? Everybody in town's probably seen this, haha! ;)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Good luck with her next election, eh? Everybody in town's probably seen this, haha! ;)
She'll be re-appoint....errrr, re-elected by the same 'people' who appoint....elected her last time

Elections are a farce. If voting mattered it would already be banned. We don't vote in this country, we think we do and we appear to the naked eye to be voting, but we don't!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If there such an idiot as a Mr Schwartz in her life, he has my deepest sympathy. Lol

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Imagine living with someone like that. Wait...I did for 17 years.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
And they get into GOVERNMENT.

I've known a few loons like that. Even on the fringes I live on, that kind of mentality isn't common. Jee-zhus. It's a SPEEDING TICKET! She initially could have gotten it for a non-moving violation - that's a common thing in NY State, actually it's a favor. No points, no report to the insurance company. $50-$100 fine and it's done.

She got busted, that's all. Happens to all of us.

And she can't handle it...AND SHE IS GOVERNMENT.