• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Reportess was asking Mr Money bags if he regretted his association with Epstein. He starts off with well supporting my charity etc. but when pressed he pops off with well he’s dead so that’s it answer
All I could think of was killarys "at this point what does it matter" comment.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Complete idiot here. I don’t think he was trying to draw on the cops but when you don’t listen and you reach for it, you’re going to get shot. Cops did nothing wrong in my opinion,

I just don’t understand how when two cops have you sited in and are giving you an instruction that you can decide to argue and ask questions and turn your back walking away.

I’d be thinking I’m going to slowly do exactly what he says without mistake and get arrested without any new holes in me. It takes all kinds

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Poor kid.

IMG_20210924_092230_387.jpg

IMG_20210924_092238_574.jpg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just for fun......

IMt-15293.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-1533.jpg

Joe, you really should just keep your mouth closed.

:rotf:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

COVID vaccine stance could affect child custody​

Author of the article:
Liz Braun
Publishing date:
Sep 26, 2021 • 1 day ago • 2 minute read • 16 Comments
Vaccines were contentious in family court long before the pandemic.
Vaccines were contentious in family court long before the pandemic. PHOTO BY ISTOCK /GETTY IMAGES

Article content​

Go to a concert, see a ballgame, get on an airplane. There are some things you cannot do unless you’ve been vaccinated against COVID-19.

Now vaccination status may be an issue for parents who share custody of their children.

Vaccines were contentious in family court long before the pandemic, explains family law expert Russell Alexander.

With COVID-19, “There are disputes about whether a child should be vaccinated, especially now as vaccines are available to younger and younger people, ” Alexander said.

And with those under 12 not eligible for the vaccine, disputes about parental vaccination status are inevitable.

In any debate between parents over whether a healthy child should be vaccinated against COVID-19 or not, the judge will likely rule on the side of the parent who wants the vaccination, said Alexander.

“It is not the court’s job to second-guess the science,” he said.

Things have changed over the last year, given that this time last year there were no vaccinations available yet.

Still, there were safety protocols — face masks, social distancing, hand hygiene and at times, lockdown rules, and some parents did not abide by those rules.

Alexander cites a case from 2020 (Guerin v. Geurin) in which a father of three children was flouting safety protocols, potentially putting the health of his ex-wife and kids at risk.

The mother was granted exclusive possession of the matrimonial home on a temporary basis; contact between the father and the kids was reduced to zoom or phone only.

If either parent ignores safety protocols, “the court will step in and make an order to make sure the child is safe,” said Alexander.

“The court has no patience with someone who doesn’t follow health protocols.”

In a recent case in Chicago, a woman lost custody of her 11-year-old son because she wasn’t vaccinated against COVID-19.

According to the Washington Post, this was the first time a parent was denied custody over COVID vaccination status.

The mother, Rebecca Firlit, was at a meeting about child support; out of the blue, the judge asked if she was vaccinated against COVID.When she said no — because of adverse vaccine reactions in the past — he ruled she could not see her child until she had been vaccinated.

That ruling changed days later, and the woman was able to see her son again, but parental vaccination will inevitably come up as the Delta variant puts more children in hospital.

When an adult chooses not to be vaccinated and has no medical reason not to do so, said Alexander, “You could argue: ‘is this parent acting in the best interests of the children?’ Because potentially they are putting the child at risk.”

And it’s not just about health, he adds. It’s also about curtailing the child’s ability to reintegrate back into society — whether that’s going back to school or going to a party or baseball game.

“You always have to ask, ‘How is this in the child’s best interest?'”

Recent cases pertaining to COVID and divorce are on Alexander’s website.

And there’s guidance in his excellent book, Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Divorce.

“Divorce is about being fair, and about sharing — children, property, income,” he said.

“Some people are interested in retribution, but that’s not the role of divorce court. It’s not to blame, but to resolve.”

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I ran across this YouTube channel today and like the songs so thought I'd share. They are about the craziness of the times we are living in so I'll put them in this thread.

"Joe" by Five Times August (2021) (2 min 48 sec):

Published on Sep 10, 2021 by FiveTimesAugust​

"Silent War" by Five Times August (Lyric Video) 2021 (5 min 27 sec):

Published on Aug 20, 2021 by FiveTimesAugust​

"I Will Not Be Leaving Quietly" by Five Times August (Music & Lyric Video) 2021 (3 min 35 sec):

Published on Jul 23, 2021 by FiveTimesAugust​

"Outtayerdaminde" (Censored "Safe Space" Edition) by Five Times August (2021) Lyric & Music Video (2 min 59 sec):

Published on Jun 13, 2021 by FiveTimesAugust​

"God Help Us All" by Five Times August (Official Music Video) 2021 (5 min 00 sec):

Published on Jan 15, 2021 by FiveTimesAugust​

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
^^

Everything old is new again. (Referring to Hey Joe, Jimmie Hendrix anti Vietnam was anthem for 67’

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That school board got quite a severe tongue lashing there. I can see them all shaking with fear...NOT! Actually, I'm sure none of them were paying attention and have become quite used to getting verbally beaten up.

May I suggest a few more effective methods be used to get their undivided attention?
swinging noose.gif
helocommies.gif
guilotine.gif

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Medical Journal Uses Term “Bodies with Vaginas”

The Lancet is a highly respected, peer-reviewed medical journal.

In the September issue, the journal prominently displayed a quote on its cover from one article, which read: “Historically, the anatomy and physiology of bodies with vaginas have been neglected.”

If only there was a more succinct term to describe a “body with a vagina”.

But refusing to use words like “women” will surely help correct the historic neglect of “bodies with vaginas”.

This is the same journal which published Peter Daszak’s letter condemning the Wuhan lab-leak theory.

The Lancet failed to disclose massive conflicts of interest— financial and professional connections to the lab— of Daszak and 26 other scientists who signed the letter.

Click here to read the full story.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Lancet is a, once upon a time, highly respected, peer-reviewed medical journal.

F 'em and all the others dispensing propaganda.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The Lancet is a, once upon a time, highly respected, peer-reviewed medical journal.

F 'em and all the others dispensing propaganda.
They lost all credibility with their hit-piece on HCQ based on FAKE "STUDIES"... which they had to "retract", but the "harm was done", nobody ever hears of the retractions, and the LIES remain.

Then just recently had to get rid of their whole "team" delving into "Wuhan Lab" - all COMPROMISED...

They're toast.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
How about California's governor mandating jabs for ALL SCHOOLCHILDREN but NOT teachers and staff???
Just out at BoginoReport

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It's to sterilize the kids.

No white American children in the future.

We're bringing in 140,000 Haitians to replace the breeding stock.

Life gonna be BEE-YOU-TIFUL once whites are a non-reproducing, sick minority in the US.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The whole of the Pacific Rim British world...NZ, AU, whatever else...it's lost. Gone.

Their mistake was that of Wiemar Germans, who allowed the government to disarm them.

But, as with the quack-vaxx...this is a lesson that cannot be mentioned and must be forcibly denied.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1633188872399.png
1633188891297.png

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
What a horrible insult to every single REAL female athlete...
It doesn't seem to bother them much as they continue to show up and 'compete' against this scum. Just say no!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I ran across this YouTube channel today and like the songs so thought I'd share. They are about the craziness of the times we are living in so I'll put them in this thread.

"Joe" by Five Times August (2021) (2 min 48 sec):

Published on Sep 10, 2021 by FiveTimesAugust​

"Silent War" by Five Times August (Lyric Video) 2021 (5 min 27 sec):

Published on Aug 20, 2021 by FiveTimesAugust​

"I Will Not Be Leaving Quietly" by Five Times August (Music & Lyric Video) 2021 (3 min 35 sec):

Published on Jul 23, 2021 by FiveTimesAugust​

"Outtayerdaminde" (Censored "Safe Space" Edition) by Five Times August (2021) Lyric & Music Video (2 min 59 sec):

Published on Jun 13, 2021 by FiveTimesAugust​

"God Help Us All" by Five Times August (Official Music Video) 2021 (5 min 00 sec):

Published on Jan 15, 2021 by FiveTimesAugust​

"Jesus... What Happened To Us?" by Five Times August (YouTube Edit) (3 min 10 sec):

Published on Sep 30, 2021 by FiveTimesAugust​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
There's a phrase that is being chanted at college football games and at NASCAR races..... "F*ck Joe Biden!"

Time to add a new chant to the list, "F*ck Anthony Fauci!"

This guy is way past his sell by date. He needs to stay away from cameras