• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
This guy is way past his sell by date. He needs to stay away from cameras
He needs a show trial.

Not even a real trial. He likes the Commies so much? Give him a commie trial. Make him get up there and CONFESS what he was paying the Wuhan Virology Institute to do - FOR HIM.

CONFESS what he knew, about the virus, the faxx-vaxxes, about injuries.

CONFESS what he surely believes about the Club of Rome precepts, of population reduction.

FOR that...he can die mercifully. By lethal injection - instead of by a slow-drop hanging.

AND SEIZE HIS ASSETS. He's a communist fellow-traveler? We give him the property rights given by communists. SEIZE THEM.

Anyone in his family tries to hid any...ACCESSORY TO TREASON.

There is ONE THING, ONE THING ONLY, that Elites and Marxists understand. FEAR.

Make them afraid. And make them pay with their lives. Once the current crop dies messily...the next batch may just figure it's not worth it, and keep it to speechifying at their cell's Saturday-night meetings.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
In a 1787 letter to William Stephens Smith, the son-in-law of John Adams, Thomas Jefferson used the phrase "tree of liberty":

I do not know whether it is to yourself or Mr. Adams I am to give my thanks for the copy of the new constitution. I beg leave through you to place them where due. It will be yet three weeks before I shall receive them from America. There are very good articles in it: and very bad. I do not know which preponderate. What we have lately read in the history of Holland, in the chapter on the Stadtholder, would have sufficed to set me against a Chief magistrate eligible for a long duration, if I had ever been disposed towards one: and what we have always read of the elections of Polish kings should have forever excluded the idea of one continuable for life. Wonderful is the effect of impudent and persevering lying. The British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, and what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves. Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusets? And can history produce an instance of a rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it’s motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. God forbid we should ever be 20. years without such a rebellion.1 The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure. Our Convention has been too much impressed by the insurrection of Massachusets: and in the spur of the moment they are setting up a kite to keep the hen yard in order. I hope in god this article will be rectified before the new constitution is accepted.2

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LOL! It took less than 8 months for this tweet to come back and bite the guy in his ass.....

MRt-43320.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
LOL! It took less than 8 months for this tweet to come back and bite the guy in his ass.....

View attachment 227434
I don't pay attention to what the tribe tweets. It's ALL propaganda and insults the intelligence of critical thinking people!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't pay attention to what the tribe tweets. It's ALL propaganda and insults the intelligence of critical thinking people!
That can be said about many different people.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
One of the kardashin shuts. What's this about?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
One of the kardashin shuts. What's this about?

273 millions followers of Satan (that video can not be described any other way)....that right there tells you where we are as a nation!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
This is the way of the world now...the inmates are running the asylum and the rest of us are now considered crazy and homophobic
1633528587056.png

We keep placating to these idiots and then sit around wondering why it keeps getting worse???

Last edited:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Welcome to Sonic Burger!

Before I take it's order:

Please tell me what pronoun they would prefer.

Welcome to Sonic Burger!

Before I take your order, please tell me what pronoun you would prefer.

You can call me “who is on first”

That poor manager, he didn’t even understand the peccadillo. Said no bias against gays and pissed the tranny off. I’m not gay I’m trans (which in my book means pretend to be woman so date men, I.e “gay”

It’s some multicolor rainbow loophole

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
A well placed .44 Mag round here and there would stop this shit right quick. By our tolerance, we embolden them to continue this nonsense, destroying lives!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
A well placed .44 Mag round here and there would stop this shit right quick. By our tolerance, we embolden them to continue this nonsense, destroying lives!

Exactly, motive was so clear.

Let’s pop down for a burger and self created victim narrative to exploit on Facebook

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
...I identify as a woman...
...oh! Okay, how can I assist you...cunt?...bwahaha...just kidding, you can be whatever, call me by my title please..Grand Poobah of the local Woman Haters Club.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211007-040241.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Watch and see if the government doesn't try to outlaw home schooling and private, Christian schools in the near future. The government can't stand that parents are protesting at school board meetings. The government wants all kids under the indoctrination of the public school systems.

Tucker: Nothing like this has ever happened in our country (16 min 21 sec):

Last edited:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Watch and see if the government doesn't try to outlaw home schooling and private, Christian schools in the near future. The government can't stand that parents are protesting at school board meetings. The government wants all kids under the indoctrination of the public school systems.

So, shall we waste time and effort attempting to impeach Merrick Garland?

Fake POTUS = Fake AG.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Home schooling has been outlawed in France since forever.
But some religious and private schools exist if the parents have the dough...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is sick

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
CNN Publishes Explainer About How to Convince Your 5-Year-Old They Need a COVID Vaccine

CNN has published an explainer on how to convince your five year old child that they need a COVID vaccine.

Last week, Pfizer and BioNTech announced that they have asked the US Food and Drug Administration to grant emergency use authorization for their controversial vaccines to be administered to children as young as five years old.

For their propaganda article, the network spoke to pediatrician and child development expert Dr. David Hill — who admits that “the data on the dose for 5- to 11-year-olds is not out yet to be scrutinized.”

When asked if he believes children will be concerned about getting the shot, he said that it depends on if the parents are excited for it or not. He went on to admit that there isn’t data available about how these rushed vaccines effect such young children.

“Kids always want to know, ‘Am I going to be OK?’ As parents, we need to be able to give them honest and reassuring answers. The data on the dose for 5- to 11-year-olds is not out yet to be scrutinized, but based on our experience with the other vaccines, we hope we’re going to be able to say, ‘Yes, this is very safe, and yes this will keep you from getting sick,'” Hill said.

The CNN propagandist then asked, “kids want to know whether they can go on playdates with their friends, visit their grandparents over the upcoming holidays and take pictures with Santa. Do we know yet if that will be possible for vaccinated children?”

The doctor said that this will depend on if everyone does what they’re told and gets the shot.

“I certainly hope that over time, we’re going to see that these vaccines in younger children are super effective, so effective that we can stop taking other precautions. But I think it will really depend on everybody doing their part and squashing this virus to just a point where it’s no longer a major threat,” the pediatrician said.

The article went on to say that even if kids are vaccinated, they should not stop wearing masks.

When asked why a parent should give their child the vaccine — which they already admitted that they do not have enough data on — the doctor said that parents need to just “trust the process” and let their children be used as guinea pigs.

“Now, our scientists are constantly getting smarter and learning more. That is a strength, but it can be confusing for people who say, ‘Well, you flip-flop. You change your mind. I can’t trust what you tell me.’ But science is a process of constantly learning. You get some early clues, and you work with those clues, and then you get better information and things change. Trust the process,” Hill said.

The pediatrician went on to tell the propaganda outlet that they should trust this vaccine because other vaccines work.

“We know from the history of vaccines, and the history of the Covid-19 vaccine in adults and in children age 12 and older, that giving the vaccine is much, much safer than having your child get Covid-19,” he concluded.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/cnn-publishes-explainer-convince-5-year-old-need-covid-vaccine/

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Reduce Population to Save the Planet, Says Former UK Finance Chief

Britain and other Western nations should welcome declining populations and ageing demographics as it will help them meet climate change goals, the former chairman of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) has argued.

In a report from Population Matters entitled Smaller Families and Ageing Populations, Lord Adair Turner, the chairman of the UK Energy Transitions Commission and former head of the FSA, argued that declining native populations will enhance prosperity.

“The biggest reason to welcome this demographic shift is that it results from the free choice of empowered people, and in particular women,” Lord Adair wrote.

“But ceasing endless population growth will also reduce humanity’s future press on the natural environment, ease the challenge of adequate housing provision, and make it easier to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions while supporting prosperity growth in developing countries.”

The report said that Britain could cut carbon emissions by approximately 38 million tonnes by 2035 if it experiences a similar decline in population to Japan, which is expected to see a drop of 9.6 per cent in population from 125m to 113.1m people by 2035.

In contrast, the United Kingdom is expected to see an increase in the population of 5.2 per cent over the same time period to 71.1 million people, driven in large part by mass migration.

Aside from the supposed benefits of falls in carbon emissions, a drop in population would also cut the need for the construction of 4 million new homes in Britain, saving some 435,000 acres of land from developers.

The green movement has long hailed population control as a means of saving the world from the so-called climate crisis. In a notable example, the founder of CNN, Ted Turner, called for a Chinese-style one-child policy in order to save the planet from climate change in 2010.

Turner — himself a father of five — also suggested that “fertility rights” could be sold in order to incentivise poor people not to have children by profiting from the sale of their child credit to wealthier people.

Other prominent leftist figures in the West, including NY Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. have all suggested that they may have fewer children than they would have otherwise if not for climate change.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/10/10/population-declines-in-britain-will-save-the-climate-claims-former-finance-cheif/

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They're all in with the Club-of-Rome/Georgia Guidestones.

STOP (white) POPULATION GROWTH.

Do this with the (sterilizing) quack-vaxx. And if it kills half its victims...all the better.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Looks funny to me (no offense)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
CNN Publishes Explainer About How to Convince Your 5-Year-Old They Need a COVID Vaccine

CNN has published an explainer on how to convince your five year old child that they need a COVID vaccine.

Last week, Pfizer and BioNTech announced that they have asked the US Food and Drug Administration to grant emergency use authorization for their controversial vaccines to be administered to children as young as five years old.

For their propaganda article, the network spoke to pediatrician and child development expert Dr. David Hill — who admits that “the data on the dose for 5- to 11-year-olds is not out yet to be scrutinized.”

When asked if he believes children will be concerned about getting the shot, he said that it depends on if the parents are excited for it or not. He went on to admit that there isn’t data available about how these rushed vaccines effect such young children.

“Kids always want to know, ‘Am I going to be OK?’ As parents, we need to be able to give them honest and reassuring answers. The data on the dose for 5- to 11-year-olds is not out yet to be scrutinized, but based on our experience with the other vaccines, we hope we’re going to be able to say, ‘Yes, this is very safe, and yes this will keep you from getting sick,'” Hill said.

The CNN propagandist then asked, “kids want to know whether they can go on playdates with their friends, visit their grandparents over the upcoming holidays and take pictures with Santa. Do we know yet if that will be possible for vaccinated children?”

The doctor said that this will depend on if everyone does what they’re told and gets the shot.

“I certainly hope that over time, we’re going to see that these vaccines in younger children are super effective, so effective that we can stop taking other precautions. But I think it will really depend on everybody doing their part and squashing this virus to just a point where it’s no longer a major threat,” the pediatrician said.

The article went on to say that even if kids are vaccinated, they should not stop wearing masks.

When asked why a parent should give their child the vaccine — which they already admitted that they do not have enough data on — the doctor said that parents need to just “trust the process” and let their children be used as guinea pigs.

“Now, our scientists are constantly getting smarter and learning more. That is a strength, but it can be confusing for people who say, ‘Well, you flip-flop. You change your mind. I can’t trust what you tell me.’ But science is a process of constantly learning. You get some early clues, and you work with those clues, and then you get better information and things change. Trust the process,” Hill said.

The pediatrician went on to tell the propaganda outlet that they should trust this vaccine because other vaccines work.

“We know from the history of vaccines, and the history of the Covid-19 vaccine in adults and in children age 12 and older, that giving the vaccine is much, much safer than having your child get Covid-19,” he concluded.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/cnn-publishes-explainer-convince-5-year-old-need-covid-vaccine/

Well, we've already heard of cases of STERILIZATION of both MALE & FEMALE ADULTS as "side-effects" of the jabs... And of AUTISM in previously healthy children post-jabs...

So they're setting up a potential "generation of drones, incapable of reproduction"... where only the "unvaxxed elites" will be "spared"... along with specific "lower class new potential slaves" from "un-mixing diversity", with no "history of acquired RIGHTS" nor "God-given Rights" - and no "social cohesion" in order to STRUGGLE for those "lost rights"... Just PERFECT for the TYRANTS IN POWER... Somebody has to serve them their cocktails...

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Reduce Population to Save the Planet, Says Former UK Finance Chief

Britain and other Western nations should welcome declining populations and ageing demographics as it will help them meet climate change goals, the former chairman of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) has argued.

In a report from Population Matters entitled Smaller Families and Ageing Populations, Lord Adair Turner, the chairman of the UK Energy Transitions Commission and former head of the FSA, argued that declining native populations will enhance prosperity.

“The biggest reason to welcome this demographic shift is that it results from the free choice of empowered people, and in particular women,” Lord Adair wrote.

“But ceasing endless population growth will also reduce humanity’s future press on the natural environment, ease the challenge of adequate housing provision, and make it easier to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions while supporting prosperity growth in developing countries.”

The report said that Britain could cut carbon emissions by approximately 38 million tonnes by 2035 if it experiences a similar decline in population to Japan, which is expected to see a drop of 9.6 per cent in population from 125m to 113.1m people by 2035.

In contrast, the United Kingdom is expected to see an increase in the population of 5.2 per cent over the same time period to 71.1 million people, driven in large part by mass migration.

Aside from the supposed benefits of falls in carbon emissions, a drop in population would also cut the need for the construction of 4 million new homes in Britain, saving some 435,000 acres of land from developers.

The green movement has long hailed population control as a means of saving the world from the so-called climate crisis. In a notable example, the founder of CNN, Ted Turner, called for a Chinese-style one-child policy in order to save the planet from climate change in 2010.

Turner — himself a father of five — also suggested that “fertility rights” could be sold in order to incentivise poor people not to have children by profiting from the sale of their child credit to wealthier people.

Other prominent leftist figures in the West, including NY Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. have all suggested that they may have fewer children than they would have otherwise if not for climate change.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/10/10/population-declines-in-britain-will-save-the-climate-claims-former-finance-cheif/

"climate change", the "boogeyman"...

G7 hypocrisy on sea-level rise.jpg

It's more about "conserving natural resources" for the "few in the Elite", imho - (Georgia Guidestones) -

As for

I think that the desired outcome is the ELIMINATION of the MIDDLE CLASS, and conservation of UNEDUCATED, UN-UNITED "poor" people of completely different "cultures" to have a "docile slave-level servant class".

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, this is very safe, and yes this will keep you from getting sick,'” Hill said.
Yet it doesn't do that at all.
....and later on they'll try to say that they never said it prevents infection.