• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
They're all in with the Club-of-Rome/Georgia Guidestones.

STOP (white) POPULATION GROWTH.

Do this with the (sterilizing) quack-vaxx. And if it kills half its victims...all the better.

Been thinking about this for a while. Reduce population is only a small part of this. It's all about control. Did anyone ever hear them 20 years ago talking about reducing the global population? Trying to get people to have less children overall? Maybe they tried with aids, abortions or lgbquzmr or whatever but did they ever simply come out & say you will not get any tax breaks after 2 kids so the world population slowly decreases to a more sustainable level? Why go right for the genocide?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Been thinking about this for a while. Reduce population is only a small part of this. It's all about control. Did anyone ever hear them 20 years ago talking about reducing the global population? Trying to get people to have less children overall? Maybe they tried with aids, abortions or lgbquzmr or whatever but did they ever simply come out & say you will not get any tax breaks after 2 kids so the world population slowly decreases to a more sustainable level? Why go right for the genocide?
Power.

Them versus us. Why did the Nazis go after the juden? Because it gave them a chance to agitate the population and unite them against a common enemy.

Selling the Jab, demonizing those who hesitate, and then watching the Jabbed slowly die off...after the camps have finished off the Refusniks...gets them to their goal, while stroking their egos and their lust for power.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

SJW mom can’t handle the truth…​

This woman should BE IN JAIL for CHILD ABUSE... and the child should be placed with a foster family for its protection...

Admits that she has NOT "done the research" of the "potentially harmful & irreversible damage" that she could be doing to her BIOLOGICALLY MALE "DAUGHTER"... and BLAMES THE DOCTOR who asks the IMPORTANT QUESTIONS...

One reply - a good one...

Common  sense reply to abusive mother of 'trans daughter'.jpg

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Why go right for the genocide?
Because they're working on a short-term timescale and want a DRASTIC reduction of population, and elimination of the "middle class".

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

California law bans small off-road gas engines, including lawnmowers and chainsaws​

Asher Notheis 5 hrs ago

https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...rer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAPlrHE?ocid=st

California took another step toward its goal of ridding the state of all gas-powered engines thanks to a new bill signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Saturday.
AAPlud3.img
© Provided by Washington Examiner
The new law will ban the sale of all off-road, gas-powered engines, including generators, lawn equipment, pressure washers, chainsaws, weed trimmers, and even golf carts. Under the new law, these machines must be zero-emissions, meaning they will have to be either battery-powered or plug-in, according to the Los Angeles Times.

CALIFORNIA FARMS TURN TO DUST AS NEWSOM AND WHITE HOUSE POLICIES WORSEN DROUGHT EFFECTS
"This is a pretty modest approach to trying to limit the massive amounts of pollution that this equipment emits, not to mention the health impact on the workers who are using it constantly," Marc Berman, the bill's author, told the outlet. "It’s amazing how people react when they learn how much this equipment pollutes, and how much smog forming and climate changing emissions that small off-road engine equipment creates."
The new law is expected to affect nearly 50,000 small businesses. California's budget includes $30 million to help professional landscapers and gardeners quit using gas-powered equipment, but even then, the budget is still not capable of bearing the full financial burden.
The National Association of Landscape Professionals also noted how zero-emission commercial equipment is both more expensive and less efficient than gas-powered equipment. A gas-powered riding lawn mower costs between $7,000-$11,000 while the zero-emissions version costs more than twice that amount, according to the outlet.
The new rule will be implemented by January 2024, or as soon as regulators determine is "feasible," whichever date is later. The California Air Resources Board has already started working on executing the law, which is a lengthy process scheduled to conclude early next year, per the outlet.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER
Newsom banning futures purchases of gas-powered lawn equipment continues his pursuit of making California run exclusively on green energy. The governor signed an executive order in September 2020 mandating that all of California’s new car sales be zero-emissions models by 2035. The order also requires new bus and truck sales, whenever feasible, to be zero-emissions vehicles by 2045.

Attachments

• 1633907279964.png
    1633907279964.png
    68 bytes · Views: 3

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

California law bans small off-road gas engines, including lawnmowers and chainsaws​

Asher Notheis 5 hrs ago

https://twitter.com/share?url=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAPlrHE?ocid=st&text=California+law+bans+small+off-road+gas+engines,+including+lawnmowers+and+chainsaws&original_referer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAPlrHE?ocid=st

California took another step toward its goal of ridding the state of all gas-powered engines thanks to a new bill signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Saturday.
AAPlud3.img
The new law will ban the sale of all off-road, gas-powered engines, including generators, lawn equipment, pressure washers, chainsaws, weed trimmers, and even golf carts. Under the new law, these machines must be zero-emissions, meaning they will have to be either battery-powered or plug-in, according to the Los Angeles Times.

CALIFORNIA FARMS TURN TO DUST AS NEWSOM AND WHITE HOUSE POLICIES WORSEN DROUGHT EFFECTS
"This is a pretty modest approach to trying to limit the massive amounts of pollution that this equipment emits, not to mention the health impact on the workers who are using it constantly," Marc Berman, the bill's author, told the outlet. "It’s amazing how people react when they learn how much this equipment pollutes, and how much smog forming and climate changing emissions that small off-road engine equipment creates."
The new law is expected to affect nearly 50,000 small businesses. California's budget includes $30 million to help professional landscapers and gardeners quit using gas-powered equipment, but even then, the budget is still not capable of bearing the full financial burden.
The National Association of Landscape Professionals also noted how zero-emission commercial equipment is both more expensive and less efficient than gas-powered equipment. A gas-powered riding lawn mower costs between $7,000-$11,000 while the zero-emissions version costs more than twice that amount, according to the outlet.
The new rule will be implemented by January 2024, or as soon as regulators determine is "feasible," whichever date is later. The California Air Resources Board has already started working on executing the law, which is a lengthy process scheduled to conclude early next year, per the outlet.
Newsom banning futures purchases of gas-powered lawn equipment continues his pursuit of making California run exclusively on green energy. The governor signed an executive order in September 2020 mandating that all of California’s new car sales be zero-emissions models by 2035. The order also requires new bus and truck sales, whenever feasible, to be zero-emissions vehicles by 2045.
Chainsaws?
- Even the Babylon Bee and The Onion couldn't have come up with that!!!

Look forward to more "power outages" and higher electric bills...

"Newsom" REALLY deserves his name...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Good! Utopia should burn!

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Asher Notheis 5 hrs ago

https://twitter.com/share?url=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAPlrHE?ocid=st&text=California+law+bans+small+off-road+gas+engines,+including+lawnmowers+and+chainsaws&original_referer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AAPlrHE?ocid=st

AAPlud3.img

I'm really surprised we haven't seen a group of people in Commiefornia step up to the plate and rid their state of this trash.

You don't have to be in the majority to enact change.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They won't go except with gaping holes blown into their bodies from boom-sticks.

I'm sure the recall election was as straight as the Xiden election.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm really surprised we haven't seen a group of people in Commiefornia step up to the plate and rid their state of this trash.

You don't have to be in the majority to enact change.
just some fun here: open to anyone

name the top 5 things I can do as a California Resident to 'rid my state of this trash'...

i've been curious for years...

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
just some fun here: open to anyone

name the top 5 things I can do as a California Resident to 'rid my state of this trash'...

i've been curious for years...
5. Yell, "Don't poop in the street" while in San Francisco
4. Don't wear a mask, it is sure to cause some a myocardial infarctions in the cuckoo's
3. Don't do business with anyone that supports the communist regime
2. Wear a t-shirt that says, "Unvaccinated and Proud" make sure to make it rainbow colored.
1. DON'T vote for a democrat/communist

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
4. Don't wear a mask, it is sure to cause some a myocardial infarctions in the cuckoo's
2. Wear a t-shirt that says, "Unvaccinated and Proud" make sure to make it rainbow colored.

Oops! Voting is useless until we return to in-person, paper ballots, one day, real-ID, multi-partisan, precinct level validation and consensus.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Oops! Voting is useless until we return to in-person, paper ballots, one day, real-ID, multi-partisan, precinct level validation and consensus.
Voting is useless without an honest system of tallying votes.

Honesty is something that's in very, very short supply these days - and not just in California.

Democracy and free and fair elections, only work with honest and moral people. NOT with Stalinists, or Maoists, or Alinskyites, or Soros' paid goons.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Let's get to another subject since elections in the US are forever tainted and will never be trusted again under the current US government system

1633960140313.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
close....

#1 way to rid my State of Trash: Move

snicker....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1633960657671.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1633960947132.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
holding an intellectual conversation with my 18 month old was something i looked forward to for my entire life

when the magical day came, my child was covered in vomit and drool...i think he answered my questions, clearly

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

'Mark My Words': MSNBC's Mehdi Hasan Reveals GOP's 'Chilling' Plot For 2024​

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mehdi-hasan-2024-warning_n_6163b105e4b0196444263c4f

MSNBC host Mehdi Hasan said on Sunday night that Democrats could face a nightmare scenario in 2024 if Republicans control the House and Donald Trump runs again for president.

“We are in the midst of a rolling coup,” Hasan said. “Almost every day, Republicans pass more voter suppression laws. They purge more and more election officials and they entrench the Big Lie that the election was stolen.”

Hasan also played a supercut video of Republican leaders repeating those talking points and vowing more changes ahead of the next presidential election. Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House’s second-ranking Republican, even falsely claimed that some states didn’t follow the Constitution during last year’s election.

“It’s the words of GOP Congressman Steve Scalise there that are the most chilling to me,” Hasan said. “He’s carefully foreshadowing what the GOP position is likely to be come 2024.”

Hasan said the Republican goal was to ensure that GOP-led state legislatures will have the power to ignore their states’ election results and certify their own electors instead.

“Mark my words: If Donald Trump is the 2024 Republican presidential nominee and Republicans control the House of Representatives, they will not certify a Democratic victory in 2024,” Hasan said.

See more in his Sunday night monologue:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They're going full-on Nazi.

Demonizing any opposition. ANY opposition. Even those who dislike Trump...compare his conduct in office, and his people's conduct, with the incompetent, divisive, incoherent actions of this puppet's administration.

ONLY a propagandist would pretend it's not so.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
They're going full-on Nazi.

Demonizing any opposition. ANY opposition. Even those who dislike Trump...compare his conduct in office, and his people's conduct, with the incompetent, divisive, incoherent actions of this puppet's administration.

ONLY a propagandist would pretend it's not so.
Yet here we are...I wonder how much longer they need to be shown before the pushback begins

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Yet here we are...I wonder how much longer they need to be shown before the pushback begins
Some believe the Southwest/Amtrak/ATC sickouts are the start of serious pushback.

I sure hope so. I really do not CARE what it does to the economy, short-term. No matter how bad, it's far better than where these Stalinists want to take us.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Some believe the Southwest/Amtrak/ATC sickouts are the start of serious pushback.

I sure hope so. I really do not CARE what it does to the economy, short-term. No matter how bad, it's far better than where these Stalinists want to take us.
There'll be some give and take with the cabal giving a little ground because they know most all those same people involved in those sickouts will vote either Democrat or Republican and the cabal will get back the ground they give up to the sickout protesters 10 fold. None of these acts will change a thing and the tribal government won't simply give up. The Founders take the action that was necessary. Today's average person wasn't raised nor had to endure the hardships like the founders were back in that era. The cabal knows the push back of today's Americans, short of armed revolt, is going to be insufficient so they play cat and mouse as they claim more and more ground every day.

gunsforefathersjustshotthem.png

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

George Clooney blames Biden's falling poll numbers on Trump presidency​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-clooney-blames-bidens-falling-201600512.html

George Clooney attributed President Joe Biden's falling poll numbers to how former President Donald Trump left the country after his time in office.

Clooney supported Biden's campaign in the 2020 presidential election and said the nation needs to recover from a Trump presidency.

"It's like taking a battered child and thinking everything's going to be OK his first day in school," Clooney, 60, said Sunday in a BBC interview.

GEORGE CLOONEY, KERRY WASHINGTON, AND MINDY KALING AMONG STARS PRODUCING LA FILM SCHOOL

"There's a lot of things that have to be repaired, you know?" he said. "There's a lot of healing that has to happen, and it's going to take time."

Biden's poll numbers have shot down in recent months, dipping to a 38% approval rating, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll.

"Poll numbers come up and go down; I would expect them to go up again," Clooney said. "Donald Trump's went up and down."

The 45th president was a "knucklehead," and his legacy was going to be a problem for anyone who took his place, Clooney said.

"The idea that there's this whole group of people that they think he's the champion of, which he certainly can't stand in real life, but he's going to play this out for a while, and we'll see where we go with it as a country," he said.

The two-time Academy Award-winning actor said he is hopeful that people won't make the mistake of electing Trump a second time in 2024.

"My hope is we have a little better sense than to do that again," Clooney said.

A political run is not in the cards for Clooney, he said.

"I turned 60 this year, and I had a conversation with my wife," he said. "We were working a lot, as we both do, and I said, 'We have to think of these as the halcyon years.'"

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
"I turned 60 this year, and I had a conversation with my wife," he said. "We were working a lot, as we both do, and I said, 'We have to think of these as the halcyon years.'"
Does his wife wear a bigger jockstrap cup, than he?

Do they take turns, pitching and catching?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

George Clooney blames Biden's falling poll numbers on Trump presidency​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-clooney-blames-bidens-falling-201600512.html

George Clooney attributed President Joe Biden's falling poll numbers to how former President Donald Trump left the country after his time in office.

Clooney supported Biden's campaign in the 2020 presidential election and said the nation needs to recover from a Trump presidency.

"It's like taking a battered child and thinking everything's going to be OK his first day in school," Clooney, 60, said Sunday in a BBC interview.

GEORGE CLOONEY, KERRY WASHINGTON, AND MINDY KALING AMONG STARS PRODUCING LA FILM SCHOOL

"There's a lot of things that have to be repaired, you know?" he said. "There's a lot of healing that has to happen, and it's going to take time."

Biden's poll numbers have shot down in recent months, dipping to a 38% approval rating, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll.

"Poll numbers come up and go down; I would expect them to go up again," Clooney said. "Donald Trump's went up and down."

The 45th president was a "knucklehead," and his legacy was going to be a problem for anyone who took his place, Clooney said.

"The idea that there's this whole group of people that they think he's the champion of, which he certainly can't stand in real life, but he's going to play this out for a while, and we'll see where we go with it as a country," he said.

The two-time Academy Award-winning actor said he is hopeful that people won't make the mistake of electing Trump a second time in 2024.

"My hope is we have a little better sense than to do that again," Clooney said.

A political run is not in the cards for Clooney, he said.

Not much into celebrity opinions. The only talent this guy has is repeating other people's words with 'feeling'. That's it! Well that and getting BJs from little Asian kid on a boat with Obozo.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That would be the third time not the second.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Just walk behind the pharmacy counter and grab all the codeine cough medicine you can, and stroll on out

Just one time I want to see the baseball bat to the noggin.

When there are no convenience stores or pharmacies in the hood and the libs are screaming corporations are racist, remember back to the policies that led to the thievery that caused the community abandonment

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Here’s another deep thinker, kind of reminds me when Jessica Simpson refused to eat Buffalo wings because she doesn’t eat Buffalo

Only dumber

46121AD3-6763-4E31-B142-6B6515D904A0.jpeg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
After stealing the rainbow from the children and forcing bakers to bake their queer cakes now they're stealing the comic books.

The tolerance by society of these degenerates is astounding to me!

1634132663414.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Well...it illustrates their complete infantile psychosis.

I'm not surprised in the slightest. When I was young, I was working, on and off, as a cab driver. I started doing it in Houston, which at the time had a big queer population. Their hangout place was on the east end of Westheimer Blvd.

Homosexuals, at the time, were mostly good fares. They had money. They tended to go a long way, like to Katy. Alone, they'd behave themselves; but if they were traveling as butt-buddies, it was best to aim the mirror elsewhere.

But they are INFANTILE. Which stands to reason, I guess. I'm convinced that homosexuality is manifestation of mental illness - and part of that might be arrested development, not understanding what the wee-wee and poopie-hole are FOR.

Little kids don't understand sexuality - only that rubbing it there feels good. Which fits with how these autistic tech freaks want to be sexless...they've removed childbirth from sex, now they want to de-sex themselves, removing sex from masturbation. Which is what it's coming down to; just masturbation with friends. Not even sexual pairing.

Homosexual fixation, IMHO, is just a slightly different manifestation of this.

So, now that we've established that they're infantile...we can see why they'd choose comic books over good literature, or even stamp collecting.