• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

PETA Wants Major League Baseball To Stop Saying "Bullpen" Because It's "Insensitive To Cows"​

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals have outdone themselves with "wokeness" once again on behalf of the animal kingdom. This time, PETA is in the news for urging Major League Baseball to stop referring to pitcher warmup areas as "bullpens".

Because we're sure this hurts the animals' feelings when they sit around and watch baseball, right?

And while that's sarcasm, that hasn't stopped the agency from petitioning the MLB to change the term. PETA actually argued that "bullpen" is insensitive to cows, TMZ reported this week. PETA is insisting that the MLB change the name of the warmup area to the "arm barn".

As if referencing a barn is going to be any less "insensitive" than saying "bullpen"? Couldn't the mention of a barn wind up giving horses somewhere PTSD? But we digress...

PETA exec Tracy Reiman, who obviously has a lot of time on her hands, commented: "Words matter, and baseball 'bullpens' devalue talented players and mock the misery of sensitive animals."

The organization takes exception with the fact that the "bullpen" is a holding area where bulls are kept before slaughter.

"Strike out the word 'bullpen,' which references the holding area where terrified bulls are kept before slaughter, in favor of a more modern, animal-friendly term," PETA said.

Ah, strike out. We see what you did there. Great work advancing the cause, guys. Godspeed.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

PETA Wants Major League Baseball To Stop Saying "Bullpen" Because It's "Insensitive To Cows"​

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals have outdone themselves with "wokeness" once again on behalf of the animal kingdom. This time, PETA is in the news for urging Major League Baseball to stop referring to pitcher warmup areas as "bullpens".

Because we're sure this hurts the animals' feelings when they sit around and watch baseball, right?

And while that's sarcasm, that hasn't stopped the agency from petitioning the MLB to change the term. PETA actually argued that "bullpen" is insensitive to cows, TMZ reported this week. PETA is insisting that the MLB change the name of the warmup area to the "arm barn".

As if referencing a barn is going to be any less "insensitive" than saying "bullpen"? Couldn't the mention of a barn wind up giving horses somewhere PTSD? But we digress...

PETA exec Tracy Reiman, who obviously has a lot of time on her hands, commented: "Words matter, and baseball 'bullpens' devalue talented players and mock the misery of sensitive animals."

The organization takes exception with the fact that the "bullpen" is a holding area where bulls are kept before slaughter.

"Strike out the word 'bullpen,' which references the holding area where terrified bulls are kept before slaughter, in favor of a more modern, animal-friendly term," PETA said.

Ah, strike out. We see what you did there. Great work advancing the cause, guys. Godspeed.

They're LOONS!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's not like he shot a lion or anything..........................
1635684892821.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Yet they say nothing about the wild animal killings in chicongo, detroit, st louis, la, sf, houston, atlanta, ny, etc..........

AgBar

Commodore
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They're LOONS!

A few years ago, PETA was protesting a town near me called "Fishkill", because, you know, killing fish, right?

The town was first settled by the Dutch. "Kill" means "river." So the town is basically named "river of fish."

They also ranted about another nearby suburb named "Hamburg." Because hamburgers. Not kidding.

Idiots.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
A few years ago, PETA was protesting a town near me called "Fishkill", because, you know, killing fish, right?

The town was first settled by the Dutch. "Kill" means "river." So the town is basically named "river of fish."

They also ranted about another nearby suburb named "Hamburg." Because hamburgers. Not kidding.

Idiots.
Riding 87 or the Parkway, so many towns with the suffix. Must get their panties in such a bunch. Wonder what they thought of killing pee?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Many times as a kid, I swam in the Roeliff Jansen Kill. After swimming, us kids would go to old Miz Gaddis' General Store. It was a stage coach stop in 1773. We each would have a nickel, and we could get a Rocky Road ice cream cone. <-- The only flavor.

I went back there 40 years later with my wife. Miz Gaddis was still there. She looked the same as when I was a little kid; teeth like Sgt. Snorkel, way big fat, and a happy smile. I think she is immortal or something. Haven't been back in 25 years, and I am afraid to. She might still be there. (I suspect she was there in 1773...)

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Many times as a kid, I swam in the Roeliff Jansen Kill. After swimming, us kids would go to old Miz Gaddis' General Store. It was a stage coach stop in 1773. We each would have a nickel, and we could get a Rocky Road ice cream cone. <-- The only flavor.

I went back there 40 years later with my wife. Miz Gaddis was still there. She looked the same as when I was a little kid; teeth like Sgt. Snorkel, way big fat, and a happy smile. I think she is immortal or something. Haven't been back in 25 years, and I am afraid to. She might still be there. (I suspect she was there in 1773...)

Roeliff Jansen Kill​

The Roeliff Jansen Kill[1] is a major tributary to the Hudson River. Roeliff Jansen Kill was the traditional boundary between the Native American Mahican and Wappinger tribes.[2]
Physical characteristics
Ancram Creek, Livingstons Creek
RoeliffJansenKill.png
Roeliff Jansen Kill map
Native nameSank-he-nak
CountryUnited States
StateNew York
CountyColumbia, Dutchess
Towns, Livingston
Source
• locationChatham, NY
• coordinates42°16′45″N 73°30′40″W
MouthHudson River
• locationLivingston, New York
• coordinates42°10′49″N 73°51′33″W
• elevation0 ft (0 m)
Length56 mi (90 km)
Its source is in the town of Austerlitz, New York, and its mouth is at the Hudson River at Linlithgo in the town of Livingston. The stream flows for 56.2 miles (90.4 km)[3] through Dutchess and Columbia counties before entering the Hudson River about 5 miles (8.0 km) south of Hudson.[4]
Most of the watershed lies in Columbia County, although parts of the northern Dutchess County towns of North East, Stanford, Pine Plains, Milan, and Red Hook are within the stream's watershed of approximately 212 square miles (550 km2).[5] A major tributary is Shekomeko Creek.[6
lossy-page1-747px-thumbnail.tif.jpg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Trivia: It was common, back 70-odd years ago to get aquatic bloodsuckers on you while swimming there. Us kids saw this as "normal" and just pulled them off. You could not feel them.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
We'd get the same thing, skinny-dipping in Chautauqua Gorge.

We weren't so sanguine about it (being 15 years younger/later) but none of us got sick from them, or even had to leave bleeding.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
WOW! These people are fucking crazy! How desperate they must be...

1635887810027.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
^^ read a great explanation why they are so freaked about “let’s go Brandon” when they ran around with F Trump and “resist” and “protest is patriotic” and “he grabbed my pussy” while wearing vagina suits.

78200D13-DA5F-4E04-96C2-70207889971D.jpeg

1637DD23-F23A-4D80-9591-964246829254.jpeg

A5796803-961B-4084-B4B1-CB9C4A20DB95.jpeg

4667335B-2A6C-4D87-9257-2B0B83A46786.jpeg

B9E5BDF6-09D4-4252-86A2-427EA1D76382.jpeg

C3EFF325-4576-4311-AA7C-4955D4C13D0A.jpeg

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
WOW! These people are fucking crazy! How desperate they must be...

View attachment 230775

I think that the "conservatives" who chant "Let's Go Brandon" are MUCH LESS OFFENSIVE & CONTROVERSIAL than Robert de Niro getting a STANDING OVATION for declaring "FUCK TRUMP" LIVE at a tv "awards event", or that redhead with a "bleeding beheaded Trump head" getting "national coverage"...

BIASED MEDIA....

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think that the "conservatives" who chant "Let's Go Brandon" are MUCH LESS OFFENSIVE & CONTROVERSIAL
Absolutely. The dems protests are just plain crude.

than Robert de Niro getting a STANDING OVATION for declaring "FUCK TRUMP" LIVE at a tv "awards event", or that redhead with a "bleeding beheaded Trump head" getting "national coverage"...
I am now glad that idiots like those two (and many others) did those types of things. Because they did, anytime anyone complains about "Let's go Brandon!", they can be reminded of the previous antics of those they supported, and then be told, So stfu already!

BIASED MEDIA....
More and more are seeing that it is exactly that.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1636020803466.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
"These kinds of conspiracy theories about January 6 used to be relegated to weird blogs and known conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones," says Jared Holt, who monitors extremism on social media for the Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab.

In September 2014, Eric Lipton reported in The New York Times that since 2008, the US organization had received donations from more than twenty-five foreign governments. He wrote that the Atlantic Council was one of a number of think tanks that received substantial overseas funds and conducted activities that "typically align with the foreign governments’ agendas".[

So, in reality Tucker Carlson isn't wrong!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Bye Bye Miss American Pie. They won't stop until they've taken it all away from us or they're dead!

1636047519358.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1636123693498.png

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Most of us here go to great lengths to bury, hide, or scatter the precious metals.

Minimizing risk, not talking, preventing becoming a target

Alternatively you could have an 11 carrot $24 million dollar diamonds implanted in your forehead and walk the streets. Not much risky thinking there

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Dude, don't lose your head!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
When that dude kicks the bucket, BE SURE to note where they bury him.

Just sayin'

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lol @ woke detox

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
...receive the mark on the back of your right hand or IN your forehead...not many of us can afford to worship the beast!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1636209840418.png