• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

THEY ARE INSANE!​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1638498070157.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Look in the upper right......

1638499394815.png

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Look in the upper right......

View attachment 235264

Pretty short sighted for a "wise latino woman"................ :rotf:
It was obvious from her first appearance, she was anything BUT.

She's an Affirmative-Action (two checkmarks) educated dull-normal.

And now we have to live with the results.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1638528513789.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Wild video shows stolen school bus plowing into parked cars in NYC

https://nypost.com/2021/12/02/wild-video-shows-stolen-school-bus-plowing-into-parked-cars-in-nyc/
Urban nirvana

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
were there children on board?

second question:
did they take the weapons away from those officers?

doesn't everyone here, often, think: shoot those tires and this bus comes off those rims in 3, 2, ...... ?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
second question:
did they take the weapons away from those officers?
Apparently so.

doesn't everyone here, often, think: shoot those tires and this bus comes off those rims in 3, 2, ......
I was thinkin' more along the lines of why don't they pop a cap into whoever's drivin' it, because those tire look like they still got some miles left in 'em.

There's a rubber shortage after all. We ain't got no shortage of idiots.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Apparently so.

I was thinkin' more along the lines of why don't they pop a cap into whoever's drivin' it, because those tire look like they still got some miles left in 'em.

There's a rubber shortage after all. We ain't got no shortage of idiots.
i was just being cautious, in case there were any children on board, i'm still not sure if that was the case

if not, fire away randomly into that bus...i'm good with that tactic after watching that video

that driver was using that bus as a weapon, lethal force; if not applied, why aren't any of those cops indicted for failure to perform their duties?

if we pay cops to simply be 'witnesses', what's the point?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
someone put a bolt through that forehead and toss it aside...won't be missed by me

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
someone put a bolt through that forehead and toss it aside...won't be missed by me
You're missing the point. People like this are stabbing us and twisting the knife daily. Ignoring them just continues to empower them to damage and destroy bits and pieces of our culture. THIS is a prime example of the root cause of all the degeneracy we're seeing

THIS is the face of evil!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You're missing the point. People like this are stabbing us and twisting the knife daily. Ignoring them just continues to empower them to damage and destroy bits and pieces of our culture. THIS is a prime example of the root cause of all the degeneracy we're seeing

THIS is the face of evil!
I'm sorry, i wasn't suggesting we ignore her at all...

:green tea:

seriously, i've contemplated what goes through peoples minds once they hate someone so much, and "look...they live within 50 miles of my house"...

once they arrive there, does anything ever make any sense ever again?

oh never mind, i'm not making sense again...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm sorry, i wasn't suggesting we ignore her at all...

:green tea:

seriously, i've contemplated what goes through peoples minds once they hate someone so much, and "look...they live within 50 miles of my house"...

once they arrive there, does anything ever make any sense ever again?

oh never mind, i'm not making sense again...
No worries brother, that's just me whining about stuff that sticks in my craw. No offense meant!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No worries brother, that's just me whining about stuff that sticks in my craw. No offense meant!
if i have a day where i'm not offended, i'd be offended

: )

not offended at all, i'm just typing and my fingers are going wild again...my bad, too much coffee

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
View attachment 235361
https://twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/1466565919023403012
This HBO "Christmas hate ' series is turning into a very hot topic in some circles.

I resisted posting this here as it may lead to a conversation topic that's been classified as undesirable. I didn't want to be the one to open this can of worms.

Carry on men (and ladies)! :summer:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Seth Rogen is a complete whacko. It's funny though that rather than simply calling tens of thousands of his countrymen racist(to signal his own virtue), he's swapped the narrative here to "white supremacist"(to increase the effectiveness of signaling his virtue).

Golly, it's almost like screaming ray-cis at everyone all the time is losing its effectiveness and he knows it. I would argue that pampered, candy ass, hollyweirdo WHITE guys on twatter labeling people they don't even know "white supremacists", won't have much effect either.

"Stop complaining! Sometimes when your car is broken into, the crook leaves something cool! derp derp"

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Santa Cruz California Issues Mask Mandate for Private Residences

Now that another COVID variant has emerged with a scary new name, governments are excited to flex their dictatorial COVID powers once again.

Santa Cruz County, California is back with an indoor mask mandate, but this time with a twist.

The public health order states that in addition to public places like restaurants and gyms:

“Masks must be worn in private settings, including your home, when non-household members are present.”

And yes, this applies to the fully vaccinated.

It’s hard to imagine that this order is legal or how local authorities will be able to enforce the rule.

The sheer insanity is that these bureaucrats think they have this kind of power to begin with.

Click here to read the health order.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Disney Deletes an Episode of The Simpsons to Appease China

Disney’s streaming platform has removed access to an episode of The Simpsons from viewers in Hong Kong.

In the episode from 2005, the Simpsons family travels to China and visits Tienanmen Square. There, a monument and placard reads: “On this site, in 1989, NOTHING HAPPENED.”

The joke is making fun of China’s censorship of the Tienanmen Square Massacre, in which Chinese authorities killed hundreds or possibly thousands of civilians protesting in support of democracy.

While any mention of the Tienanmen Square Massacre is forbidden in mainland China, the Chinese government has only recently began to impose the same censorship on Hong Kong.

But this censorship appears to be entirely voluntary on the part of Disney.

Apparently the money Disney can make from appeasing China is more important than human rights.

Click here to read the full article.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Minority Professor Denied Grants Because He Said He Would Hire on Merit

Originally from India, Patanjali Kambhampati is an award winning scientist and chemistry professor at McGill University in Montreal.

Although he is himself a racial minority, he has now been denied two research grants from the government of Canada because “the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion considerations in the application were deemed insufficient.”

The problem, Kambhampati says, was that when the applications asked who he would hire as research assistants, he answered, “We will hire the most qualified people based upon their skills and mutual interests.”

Merit based hiring was NOT the answer that the woke bureaucrats issuing government grants wanted to hear.

For example, a recent research project that WAS funded by the Canadian government will study cancer risk factors as “symptoms of colonialism.”

Now that’s speaking the social justice warriors’ language!

Kambhampati said:

“I actually get called a racist constantly by white university students... if you are a minority who thinks that the racism of the woke left is overstated they say you have internalized racism.”

Click here to read the full article.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Only Fully Vaxxed Can Die By Assisted Suicide in Germany

The German Euthanasia Association has declared that from now on, they will only serve patients who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Those patients, of course, are seeking assisted suicide.

Which means that in Germany, you are not even allowed to kill yourself without being vaccinated.

Click here to read the full story.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1638572207058.png

Pelosi Suffers Extreme 54-Second Cognitive Failure on Live TV

The evidence is building that President Joe Biden isn’t the only Democrat Americans should be worried about when it comes to how things are working upstairs.
When House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took to the podium on Thursday for her weekly news conference, she launched into a stream of incoherence that would have rivaled Biden on his worst day.
And it couldn’t have built much confidence in the nation’s top leadership.

According to a C-SPAN archive of the news conference, Pelosi was asked about a bill backed by Sens. Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida, and Chris Murphy, Democrat of Connecticut, that punishes China for its manifold human rights abuses.

(The kind of human rights abuses that posers like the NBA’s LeBron James and other outstanding examples of humanity have no interest in.)

Pelosi’s answer, if you can call it that, left even the most devoted partisans scratching their heads.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-pelosi-suffers-extreme-54-second-cognitive-failure-live-tv/

1638572306181.png

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 235396
Pelosi Suffers Extreme 54-Second Cognitive Failure on Live TV

The evidence is building that President Joe Biden isn’t the only Democrat Americans should be worried about when it comes to how things are working upstairs.
When House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took to the podium on Thursday for her weekly news conference, she launched into a stream of incoherence that would have rivaled Biden on his worst day.
And it couldn’t have built much confidence in the nation’s top leadership.

According to a C-SPAN archive of the news conference, Pelosi was asked about a bill backed by Sens. Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida, and Chris Murphy, Democrat of Connecticut, that punishes China for its manifold human rights abuses.

(The kind of human rights abuses that posers like the NBA’s LeBron James and other outstanding examples of humanity have no interest in.)

Pelosi’s answer, if you can call it that, left even the most devoted partisans scratching their heads.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-pelosi-suffers-extreme-54-second-cognitive-failure-live-tv/

View attachment 235399
All that graft has turned into hate and is eating at the functional parts of their brains.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My God. LOOK AT THE "LEGAL" LINE OF SUCCESSION:

Biden (brain dead) -- followed by Kamelhumper (no brain) -- followed by Pelosi (brain dead)

What the ever-loving hell is going on???

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Biden (brain dead) -- followed by Kamelhumper (no brain) -- followed by Pelosi (brain dead)

I was thinking the same thing, and about to do a search on the rest of the "line of succession"...
Clown World

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
All that graft has turned into hate and is eating at the functional parts of their brains.
They don't have much time left, that's clear! What isn't clear is what's next?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I was thinking the same thing, and about to do a search on the rest of the "line of succession"...
Clown World
I was just talking about this with my Mom and my wife, Jill, the other day. The Resident, Vice Resident and Speaker of the House, all effectively complete morons. None of them are worth a damn. Harris, although despicable, was not normally this stupid, until she was installed as Vice Resident. What the heck happened to her? Just guessing, but maybe she realized after a period of time, that she is being used as a puppet, or a place holder, while somebody else (Obama?) is making all the decisions. Biden is too far gone to realize it, himself and Pelosi is basically in the same condition as Biden. Meanwhile, if Obama really is in control of these three puppets and making all of the decisions, he cannot he held accountable, because he holds no office, presently. He’s perfectly shielded from the madness.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I was just talking about this with my Mom and my wife, Jill, the other day. The Resident, Vice Resident and Speaker of the House, all effectively complete morons. None of them are worth a damn. Harris, although despicable, was not normally this stupid, until she was installed as Vice Resident. What the heck happened to her? Just guessing, but maybe she realized after a period of time, that she is being used as a puppet, or a place holder, while somebody else (Obama?) is making all the decisions. Biden is too far gone to realize it, himself and Pelosi is basically in the same condition as Biden. Meanwhile, if Obama really is in control of these three puppets and making all of the decisions, he cannot he held accountable, because he holds no office, presently. He’s perfectly shielded from the madness.
So that makes 2 "shadow presidents" right now...
Obama pulling puppet Biden's strings from behind the scenes (under instructions from the Deep State)
and
Trump trying to save the Republic... much more openly than Obama's endeavor to destroy it.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So that makes 2 "shadow presidents" right now...
Obama pulling puppet Biden's strings from behind the scenes (under instructions from the Deep State)
and
Trump trying to save the Republic... much more openly than Obama's endeavor to destroy it.
^^^That's if you believe ALL the fairy tales^^^

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score