• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
My God. LOOK AT THE "LEGAL" LINE OF SUCCESSION:

Biden (brain dead) -- followed by Kamelhumper (no brain) -- followed by Pelosi (brain dead)

What the ever-loving hell is going on???
Punishment by Providence.

This is just a too-perfect disaster to have been arranged just by chance.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1638591835493.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
She had no "chance" with the "varian" she spawned...
I wouldn't be so sarcastic if it wasn't for her hypocrisy...

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
e10.jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I just came across this Meme and thought surely it's a parody...

4c81b5.jpg

Surely there's an attempt afoot to make these service jobs so degrading...so embarrassing, that nobody wants them. Masks, vaxx, social distancing, plexi walls, angry anxious customers...service industry jobs are getting worse quickly since the kung-flu epidemic began.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
“I wish we lived in a world where outrage mattered. But I think we live in a post-outrage world,” said one party strategist.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
KD211204.jpg

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not only white couples. I’m sure you’ve noticed that every other couple in TV commercials and TV shows are mixed race or obviously gay. I don’t mind the inclusion of mixed race couples or gay people, but they don’t make up 90% of the population.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not only white couples. I’m sure you’ve noticed that every other couple in TV commercials and TV shows are mixed race or obviously gay. I don’t mind the inclusion of mixed race couples or gay people, but they don’t make up 90% of the population.
The tribe who dictates everything seen on TV wants you to think so

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
As of 2018, roughly 18% of blacks marry someone of a different race and roughly 11% of whites do so. Yet watching teevee or hollyweird productions, one would think interracial couples are the majority.

The peddling of the LGBTQIA+ agenda is even more ridiculous, as the numbers are even smaller. The objective is clearly to push the narrative that "normies" are in the minority.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Hidden on Page 508 of the Infrastructure Bill Is a Plan to Make It Too Expensive to Drive a Car​

By Taylor Penley August 4, 2021 at 3:07pm

The cost of living is on the rise, calls for yet another wave of pandemic restrictions have begun and now, buried deep in the so-called bipartisan infrastructure bill, the left has laid out yet another idea to bring Americans to their knees.

Make no mistake: The suffering is intentional, goal-oriented and not bound to stop anytime soon.

Still, one proposal in the 2,702 page infrastructure bill seems especially cruel — cruel enough to make it too expensive for many Americans to even drive a car.

Nick Short of the Claremont Institute highlighted an item on Pages 508-519 of the bill that would introduce a national per-mile motor vehicle user fee on a trial basis.

“Buried on page 508 of the 2,702 page infrastructure bill is a pilot program for a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee (MBUF) which is basically a long-term plan to make it too expensive to drive a car,” Short said Tuesday on Twitter.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Hidden on Page 508 of the Infrastructure Bill Is a Plan to Make It Too Expensive to Drive a Car​

By Taylor Penley August 4, 2021 at 3:07pm

The cost of living is on the rise, calls for yet another wave of pandemic restrictions have begun and now, buried deep in the so-called bipartisan infrastructure bill, the left has laid out yet another idea to bring Americans to their knees.

Make no mistake: The suffering is intentional, goal-oriented and not bound to stop anytime soon.

Still, one proposal in the 2,702 page infrastructure bill seems especially cruel — cruel enough to make it too expensive for many Americans to even drive a car.

Nick Short of the Claremont Institute highlighted an item on Pages 508-519 of the bill that would introduce a national per-mile motor vehicle user fee on a trial basis.

“Buried on page 508 of the 2,702 page infrastructure bill is a pilot program for a national motor vehicle per-mile user fee (MBUF) which is basically a long-term plan to make it too expensive to drive a car,” Short said Tuesday on Twitter.

Have to get a really old vehicle where you can just unscrew the odometer... (and use your gps to see what speed you're driving...)

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Have to get a really old vehicle where you can just unscrew the odometer... (and use your gps to see what speed you're driving...)
They don't trust the odometer. It'll be done via "black box".

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
That will just be it for me and cars.

I have a 200cc dual-sport. It's got NO electronics on it; and I won't get it retrofitted. If I have to, I'll fuel it out of a portable can. If I have to, I'll rig it to run on propane.

If I can't, I'll have a lot of company walking.

This won't last long. You can't have a modern society with medieval limits on personal liberty and choices. We either get OVER this geriatric class of senile wannabee-tyrant undemocratic DemocRats, or else we collapse and become post-Roman Europe.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Jane Goodall Says Global Issues 'Wouldn't Be A Problem' If Human Population Was 94% Lower At World Economic Forum​

By Andrew White December 6, 2021 at 5:16pm

Primatologist Jane Goodall’s remarks before the World Economic Forum in January 2020 are resurfacing online. In the video, she explains that the world would not be facing current issues if over 90% of the human population did not exist.​

In a series of remarks made before the World Economic Forum (WEF) in January 2020, primatologist Jane Goodall explained how she thinks human population growth is becoming a problem. The video of her remarks recently resurfaced online, prompting great concern among internet users.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Jane Goodall Says Global Issues 'Wouldn't Be A Problem' If Human Population Was 94% Lower At World Economic Forum​

Primatologist Jane Goodall’s remarks before the World Economic Forum in January 2020 are resurfacing online. In the video, she explains that the world would not be facing current issues if over 90% of the human population did not exist.​

In a series of remarks made before the World Economic Forum (WEF) in January 2020, primatologist Jane Goodall explained how she thinks human population growth is becoming a problem. The video of her remarks recently resurfaced online, prompting great concern among internet users.

Yet, this commie bitch is ancient and I don’t see her rushing to see Dr. Kevorkian, or one of his best friends.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Old, rotten douche bag needs to be terminated!

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

So she could live in harmony with her apes...

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score

I would love to see all Dems, Bush, McCain and Romney pukelicans and a few more disappear...............

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I would love to see all Dems, Bush, McCain and Romney pukelicans and a few more disappear...............
into a wood chipper

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

And at least one guy in a TV show, is wearing a dress.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1639008198532.png
1639008205990.png
1639008211466.png

Teacher Who Was Listed On Board Of Directors Of NEA: GOP Should Shoot People Unvaccinated Through Religious Exemption

A teacher at a Pennsylvania high school who was a member of the Board of Directors of the National Education Association (NEA), the nation’s largest labor union which represents almost three million employees, mostly teachers, reportedly posted a Facebook message that people who obtained religious exemptions so they could remain unvaccinated for COVID-19 should lose their jobs, get sick, and perhaps die, adding that the GOP should take the “guns they profess to love” and start shooting the unvaccinated individuals.

Mollie Paige Mumau reportedly wrote on Facebook:

Screw this guy and screw them all who are all about hiding beyond religious exemptions because they don’t want anybody to tell them what to do. People tell you what to do all the time, and you do it. This is such BS. He and his ilk deserve whatever comes their way, including losing jobs, getting sick, and perhaps dying from this virus. But in the meantime, he’s going to put all the people around him in danger. I don’t know why the GOP doesn’t take those guns they profess to love so much and just start shooting all of their constituents who think this way. It would be quicker and ultimately safer than putting me and my friends and family at risk.

A screenshot from Libs of Tik Tok showed a portion of a Facebook page for an account in Mumau’s name, which indicated she was on the Board of Directors of the National Education Association.

Another screenshot showed the NEA site showing her on the Board of Directors, although later her name was no longer there.
The Daily Caller contacted the General McLane School District (GMSD) in Pennsylvania. Sarah Grabski, director of communications and administrative services for GMSD, confirmed the district did employ a woman named Mollie Mumau at General McLane High School.

“Grabski said the district could not legally discuss any personnel actions right now but that Mumau is not currently in its buildings,” The Daily Caller noted, adding that GMSD stated “The district is aware of a potentially inappropriate social media comment by a staff member. The district will investigate the matter and act accordingly. In all situations, the district’s utmost concern is the safety of our students and staff.”

https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/12/teacher-who-was-listed-on-board-of.html

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
View attachment 236150View attachment 236151View attachment 236152

Teacher Who Was Listed On Board Of Directors Of NEA: GOP Should Shoot People Unvaccinated Through Religious Exemption

A teacher at a Pennsylvania high school who was a member of the Board of Directors of the National Education Association (NEA), the nation’s largest labor union which represents almost three million employees, mostly teachers, reportedly posted a Facebook message that people who obtained religious exemptions so they could remain unvaccinated for COVID-19 should lose their jobs, get sick, and perhaps die, adding that the GOP should take the “guns they profess to love” and start shooting the unvaccinated individuals.

Mollie Paige Mumau reportedly wrote on Facebook:

Screw this guy and screw them all who are all about hiding beyond religious exemptions because they don’t want anybody to tell them what to do. People tell you what to do all the time, and you do it. This is such BS. He and his ilk deserve whatever comes their way, including losing jobs, getting sick, and perhaps dying from this virus. But in the meantime, he’s going to put all the people around him in danger. I don’t know why the GOP doesn’t take those guns they profess to love so much and just start shooting all of their constituents who think this way. It would be quicker and ultimately safer than putting me and my friends and family at risk.

A screenshot from Libs of Tik Tok showed a portion of a Facebook page for an account in Mumau’s name, which indicated she was on the Board of Directors of the National Education Association.

Another screenshot showed the NEA site showing her on the Board of Directors, although later her name was no longer there.
The Daily Caller contacted the General McLane School District (GMSD) in Pennsylvania. Sarah Grabski, director of communications and administrative services for GMSD, confirmed the district did employ a woman named Mollie Mumau at General McLane High School.

“Grabski said the district could not legally discuss any personnel actions right now but that Mumau is not currently in its buildings,” The Daily Caller noted, adding that GMSD stated “The district is aware of a potentially inappropriate social media comment by a staff member. The district will investigate the matter and act accordingly. In all situations, the district’s utmost concern is the safety of our students and staff.”

https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/12/teacher-who-was-listed-on-board-of.html
Mollie says people tell you what to do all the time and you do it. So, how about if I tell Mollie what to do? Hey Mollie, how about taking a broad leap off a very high place onto a hard, rocky surface. Commie a**hole.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Mollie says people tell you what to do all the time and you do it. So, how about if I tell Mollie what to do? Hey Mollie, how about taking a broad leap off a very high place onto a hard, rocky surface. Commie a**hole.
I wonder if Molly has an address?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
How many commies could a wood chipper chip if a chipper could chip commies.
Before this is over I think we will find out. Either one side "wins" or the other side "wins" but their is no coexist anymore.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How many commies could a wood chipper chip if a chipper could chip commies.
I don't know but I'd be happy to volunteer mine for testing

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1639087192786.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score