• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
1639648696074.jpeg

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
But wait. Aren’t Asian people the targets of a new surge of hate crime, violence and discrimination? Now us racist white people don’t know whether to treat Asian people badly or welcome them as allies. We’re confused. And imagine how confused Asian people are.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
But wait. Aren’t Asian people the targets of a new surge of hate crime, violence and discrimination? Now us racist white people don’t know whether to treat Asian people badly or welcome them as allies. We’re confused. And imagine how confused Asian people are.
Look at the bright side.

Now hate crimes against Asians fall under hate crimes against Whites

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Asians are truly, "An Inconvenient Minority", for the wokists peddling ray-cism mis-labeled as anti-ray-cism. Asians point out the benefits of hard work and the academic gains available to those that choose to work hard to climb the socio-economic ladder. So naturally the race baiting marxists hate the concept as they wish to convert America from a staunch meritocracy to a centrally planned fascist shithole.

Interesting interview with Kenny Xu, about racist Harvard policies and the destructive effects of critical race theory in general.

Did you know that, if Harvard didn’t limit enrollment, 43% of their students would be Asian American?

In this episode, Mikhaila hosts Kenny Xu, author of the new book An Inconvenient Minority. Xu is likewise the President of the race-blind advocacy group Color Us United, and the host of the Inconvenient Minority podcast, where he battles elite "woke" narratives with groundbreaking discussions about race, identity, and culture that challenge the Left and the Right.

Mikhaila and Kenny Xu cover the shift in incentives that have been taking place in the public education system, which Xu sees as revolving around two conflicting terms: meritocracy and critical race theory. As an Asian American, Xu’s own university experience is a testament to how a fixation on equality of outcome has led to trivializing curriculums, the cheapening of hard work, and terms as outlandish as “inclusive math.”

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They just destroyed much of their tourism industry. All the RV campers who would go to Joshua Tree or Sequoia...no more.

That, with the urban tourists who'd come to walk Hollywood Boulevard...now in fear for their lives.

What the hell is wrong with them.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They're governed by communists. Those communists do not want the non-elite to be able to freely travel or engage freely in commerce. They want the people that constitute the middle class impoverished or dead.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
They just destroyed much of their tourism industry. All the RV campers who would go to Joshua Tree or Sequoia...no more.

That, with the urban tourists who'd come to walk Hollywood Boulevard...now in fear for their lives.

1639701298849.jpeg

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
All the RV campers who would go to Joshua Tree or Sequoia...no more.
What I read says no diesel engines are part of the new reg, so many motorhomes are unaffected. "Stationary" generators are not affected but I don't see any clarification if a permanently mounted vehicle generator is considered stationary. And I believe it says that existing equipment isn't affected, only new acquisitions.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1639713578703.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1639859961213.png

Figures. Obama’s 2021 Favorites Playlist includes Satan-Themed Lap Dance Song

A rapper by the name of Lil Nas X said that children are his core audience. This was just months before releasing a music video in 2021 where he pole danced down to hell to give Satan a lap dance.

The deranged rapper also announced a sneaker collaboration called “Satan” that features a pentagram and real human blood. The shoe also contains the numbers 666 and come in a limited edition of 666 pairs.

Barack Obama was impressed.
According to reports, Barack Obmaa’s 2021 favorite’s playlist includes Lil Nas’s satan-themed lap dance in hell song.

https://rumble.com/vqzdna-figures.-obamas-2021-favorites-playlist-includes-satan-themed-lap-dance-son.html

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/figures-obamas-2021-favorites-playlist-includes-satan-themed-lap-dance-song/

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
View attachment 237433
Figures. Obama’s 2021 Favorites Playlist includes Satan-Themed Lap Dance Song

A rapper by the name of Lil Nas X said that children are his core audience. This was just months before releasing a music video in 2021 where he pole danced down to hell to give Satan a lap dance.

The deranged rapper also announced a sneaker collaboration called “Satan” that features a pentagram and real human blood. The shoe also contains the numbers 666 and come in a limited edition of 666 pairs.

Barack Obama was impressed.
According to reports, Barack Obmaa’s 2021 favorite’s playlist includes Lil Nas’s satan-themed lap dance in hell song.

https://rumble.com/vqzdna-figures.-obamas-2021-favorites-playlist-includes-satan-themed-lap-dance-son.html

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/figures-obamas-2021-favorites-playlist-includes-satan-themed-lap-dance-song/
That's more than a lap dance....ow!

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I’m not even Canadian and I despise that a**hole.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
^^^

It’s a new strategy. Instead of from weapons, we expect the attacking enemy to die from laughter

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Instacart Driver Allegedly Runs over Elderly Couple’s Groceries, Writes ‘F— the Police’ on Receipt​

Blaine Police Department
Blaine Police Department
NICK GILBERTSON17 Dec 2021111
3:04
An Instacart delivery driver allegedly ran over an elderly Minnesota couple’s groceries and scribbled “f— the police” on their receipt after police say she observed a sign in the front yard supporting local law enforcement.
The incident occurred in Blaine, Minnesota, on December 6, according to a press release from the Blaine Police Department.
Authorities identified the driver as Tara Olivia Plum, 36, of Coon Rapids, the Star Tribune reports. Blaine Police Capt. Mark Boerboom says Plum has been cited for criminal damage to property and faces 90 days in prison if convicted.

Tara Olivia Plum, 36, of Coon Rapids
After receiving a notification that their delivery driver had arrived, the couple went outside to greet Plum as they did not want her pulling in the snow-covered driveway and getting stuck, according to Blaine police. Upon opening the door, she yelled at them to check inside of their Christmas wreath and repeatedly drove up and down the driveway; after she left, the couple found their groceries were run over in the driveway, police say.

The couple checked the wreath and found a receipt with a message that reads, “Instacart doesn’t pay employees sry find another slave f— the police racist pigs,” according to Fox 9.
receipt
Facebook
“After reviewing the context of the written message it appears that the delivery driver’s actions were in response to a sign supporting law enforcement that is in the homeowner’s front yard,” the Blaine Police Department wrote in its release.
The sign simply read, “Thank you Blaine PD,” according to Fox 9.
GoFundMe
GoFundMe
“It’s unfortunate something like this would happen, particularly at this time of year,” said Blaine Police Chief Brian Podany, per Fox 9. “You know, this is the holiday season and we should be taking care of each other.”
“We’re law enforcement we get not everybody likes us, and we understand that but don’t take it out on innocent people out there,” he stated.
The incident remains under investigation but does not constitute a hate crime, Boerboom told the Star Tribune. “We would have to prove the act was committed based on the victim’s perceived race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age or national origin,” he said.
A court date has not yet been set.
An Instacart spokesperson said that Plum no longer works for the company, the Star Tribune reports.

Instacart reimbursed the couple after the incident, and a younger family member set up a grocery fund on GoFundMe for the couple, according to the Star Tribune. The site raised $13,920 before the page organizer Amber Gray disabled new donations.
“We continue to be blown away by the amazing support!” Gray wrote in a December 14 update on the page. “Not only will this provide help with groceries and other necessities for a long time to come but your generosity will also go towards current and upcoming medical expenses.”

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Instacart Driver Allegedly Runs over Elderly Couple’s Groceries, Writes ‘F— the Police’ on Receipt​

Blaine Police Department
Blaine Police Department
NICK GILBERTSON17 Dec 2021111
3:04
An Instacart delivery driver allegedly ran over an elderly Minnesota couple’s groceries and scribbled “f— the police” on their receipt after police say she observed a sign in the front yard supporting local law enforcement.
The incident occurred in Blaine, Minnesota, on December 6, according to a press release from the Blaine Police Department.
Authorities identified the driver as Tara Olivia Plum, 36, of Coon Rapids, the Star Tribune reports. Blaine Police Capt. Mark Boerboom says Plum has been cited for criminal damage to property and faces 90 days in prison if convicted.

Tara Olivia Plum, 36, of Coon Rapids
After receiving a notification that their delivery driver had arrived, the couple went outside to greet Plum as they did not want her pulling in the snow-covered driveway and getting stuck, according to Blaine police. Upon opening the door, she yelled at them to check inside of their Christmas wreath and repeatedly drove up and down the driveway; after she left, the couple found their groceries were run over in the driveway, police say.

The couple checked the wreath and found a receipt with a message that reads, “Instacart doesn’t pay employees sry find another slave f— the police racist pigs,” according to Fox 9.
receipt
Facebook
“After reviewing the context of the written message it appears that the delivery driver’s actions were in response to a sign supporting law enforcement that is in the homeowner’s front yard,” the Blaine Police Department wrote in its release.
The sign simply read, “Thank you Blaine PD,” according to Fox 9.
GoFundMe
GoFundMe
“It’s unfortunate something like this would happen, particularly at this time of year,” said Blaine Police Chief Brian Podany, per Fox 9. “You know, this is the holiday season and we should be taking care of each other.”
“We’re law enforcement we get not everybody likes us, and we understand that but don’t take it out on innocent people out there,” he stated.
The incident remains under investigation but does not constitute a hate crime, Boerboom told the Star Tribune. “We would have to prove the act was committed based on the victim’s perceived race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age or national origin,” he said.
A court date has not yet been set.
An Instacart spokesperson said that Plum no longer works for the company, the Star Tribune reports.

Instacart reimbursed the couple after the incident, and a younger family member set up a grocery fund on GoFundMe for the couple, according to the Star Tribune. The site raised $13,920 before the page organizer Amber Gray disabled new donations.
“We continue to be blown away by the amazing support!” Gray wrote in a December 14 update on the page. “Not only will this provide help with groceries and other necessities for a long time to come but your generosity will also go towards current and upcoming medical expenses.”
Is that Tara thing a male or a female? What do you think? I’m not sure, except to say that it’s nasty.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Is that Tara thing a male or a female? What do you think? I’m not sure, except to say that it’s nasty.
Weirdly...I have no idea. In fact I know a whole lot more about its political leanings, emotional stability, and apparent IQ than I do what's presumably between its legs.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Weirdly...I have no idea. In fact I know a whole lot more about its political leanings, emotional stability, and apparent IQ than I do what's presumably between its legs.

At least it conclusively destroyed the food, instead of possibly "contaminating" it.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
As a recovering Lutheran, I have some thoughts on this.

The "mainstream" Lutheran Church, the (used to be known as)ELCA - which was a merger of the American Lutheran Church synod and the Evangelical Lutheran Church...is a politicized body. Prior to the combination, there were known to be serious differences of doctrine and interpretation. Those were swept under the carpet, in favor of a political/enriching combination to make a national presence similar in size and numbers to other Protestant sects.

Left out of this was the (now, former) fundamentalist sect, Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod. While the new ELCA was rushing to install new female clergy (contrary to Biblical instruction) the LCMS was trying to hold onto basic Biblical tenets. While trying for "modernity." That failed; and the LCMS railing against the ELCA, made it almost as politicized.

That leaves only the seldom-mentioned Wisconsin Synod, a backwater network of holdout Lutherans...who have done the opposite. They've stuck firm with the 1930s-1950s. With the same church members. Unfortunately, the children of those aged parishioners, DID demand some concession to modernity. Or, variously, they just fell away.

What's the right answer for such churches? I don't know; but dumping Scripture and embracing evil and sexual deviancy doesn't seem like the wise plan.

But this is how a modern "church" makes itself "relevant." It is Man making his god in his own image, and molding that god for his enrichment and glory.

Church should be the process of molding man to God, not the other way around. Church should not be fun or "relevant." Church, like the pews within, should be HARD.

JMHO.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Hope this sjw can't pay her rent.

New York Times fires editor accused of leaving profane voicemails for gun group​

By
Callie Patteson
December 17, 2021 5:07pm
Updated
Erin Marquis

The New York Times axed Wirecutter editor Erin Marquis after audio of a profanity laden voicemail she left to the Great Lakes Gun Rights was posted online.

The New York Times has fired an editor at its Wirecutter website for leaving expletive-laden voicemails with a gun rights organization last month.

The outlet announced the dismissal of Erin Marquis Friday, more than two weeks after she first made headlines for her rage following the Nov. 30 school shooting in Oxford, Mich. that left four students dead.

“The employee has been terminated from Wirecutter following our investigation related to inappropriate behavior,” a Times spokesperson said in a statement. “We expect our employees to behave in a way that is consistent with our values and commitment to the highest ethical standards.”

“Repeatedly invoking the New York Times’s name in an unprofessional way that imperils the reputation of Wirecutter, The Times, and all of our journalists is a clear violation of our policies and cannot be tolerated,” the statement continued.

Earlier this month, audio surfaced online of a voicemail Marquis left with Great Lakes Gun Rights, a Michigan state affiliate of the National Association for Gun Rights.

Marquis initially tweeted her displeasure with the organization after they sent out a press release about protecting gun rights.

The New York Times released a statement that said Erin Marquis repeatedly invoked the Times in an “unprofessional way” and imperiled its reputation.AFP via Getty Images
“Just got a press release from the Great lakes Gun Rights organization about protecting guns rights from democrats in Michigan and I am literally shaking with rage. I hope there is a God and they met that God someday,” she tweeted, according to Fox News. Marquis also shared the number and email address of the organization, telling followers to “make your displeasure known.”

Shortly after Marquis published her Twitter post, the National Association for Gun Rights posted a video to YouTube that included the audio of Marquis’ voicemail.

“Hi, I’m a journalist with the New York Times,” a woman says. “I’m just calling to wonder – I have two questions. How do you sleep at night? And aren’t you just a bit worried that there might be a hell? And when you meet God, he might send you there? That’s just my only question. The third question, the only people politicizing this seems to be you because you’re the only people I got a f—ing press release from.

“Again, I am from the New York Times, and I’m letting everyone in the New York Times know what kind of f—ing a–holes you are,” she added. “Congrats on being a laughing stock.”

In a second message, Marquis raged: “You f—ing ghouls. I hope that there is a God in heaven so he judges you when you die.”

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Hope this sjw can't pay her rent.

New York Times fires editor accused of leaving profane voicemails for gun group​

By
Callie Patteson
December 17, 2021 5:07pm
Updated
Erin Marquis

The New York Times axed Wirecutter editor Erin Marquis after audio of a profanity laden voicemail she left to the Great Lakes Gun Rights was posted online.

The New York Times has fired an editor at its Wirecutter website for leaving expletive-laden voicemails with a gun rights organization last month.

The outlet announced the dismissal of Erin Marquis Friday, more than two weeks after she first made headlines for her rage following the Nov. 30 school shooting in Oxford, Mich. that left four students dead.

“The employee has been terminated from Wirecutter following our investigation related to inappropriate behavior,” a Times spokesperson said in a statement. “We expect our employees to behave in a way that is consistent with our values and commitment to the highest ethical standards.”

“Repeatedly invoking the New York Times’s name in an unprofessional way that imperils the reputation of Wirecutter, The Times, and all of our journalists is a clear violation of our policies and cannot be tolerated,” the statement continued.

Earlier this month, audio surfaced online of a voicemail Marquis left with Great Lakes Gun Rights, a Michigan state affiliate of the National Association for Gun Rights.

Marquis initially tweeted her displeasure with the organization after they sent out a press release about protecting gun rights.

The New York Times released a statement that said Erin Marquis repeatedly invoked the Times in an “unprofessional way” and imperiled its reputation.AFP via Getty Images
“Just got a press release from the Great lakes Gun Rights organization about protecting guns rights from democrats in Michigan and I am literally shaking with rage. I hope there is a God and they met that God someday,” she tweeted, according to Fox News. Marquis also shared the number and email address of the organization, telling followers to “make your displeasure known.”

Shortly after Marquis published her Twitter post, the National Association for Gun Rights posted a video to YouTube that included the audio of Marquis’ voicemail.

“Hi, I’m a journalist with the New York Times,” a woman says. “I’m just calling to wonder – I have two questions. How do you sleep at night? And aren’t you just a bit worried that there might be a hell? And when you meet God, he might send you there? That’s just my only question. The third question, the only people politicizing this seems to be you because you’re the only people I got a f—ing press release from.

“Again, I am from the New York Times, and I’m letting everyone in the New York Times know what kind of f—ing a–holes you are,” she added. “Congrats on being a laughing stock.”

In a second message, Marquis raged: “You f—ing ghouls. I hope that there is a God in heaven so he judges you when you die.”
Sounds like she had a few too many glasses of Zinfandel.

Now she's got all the time in the world, for "wine tasting."

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
RB211219.jpg

NG211216.jpg

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
New example of overkill

View attachment 237844
I think it's maybe a way to make a point.

I have an industrial 3M N-99 respiratory mask - complete with replaceable filters.

I've considered wearing it into places where they still demand "face masks" - except the imbeciles are too dense to sense the irony and parody and ridiculousness of their demands.

The same jackasses that demand those stupid face-diapers, are the ones wearing them below their noses...and don't even understand the problem.

After all, they'll think...that's how ***OUR PRESIDENT*** wears one...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"Trailblazing"