• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Remember this Karen without mask hitting the 80 year old because he didn’t have a mask on

Twas’ Ex playboy model, ex Baywatch eye candy Patricia Cornwall

View attachment 238693
Ahhh, a Goolywood celebrity....that explains a lot!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ahhh, a Goolywood celebrity....that explains a lot!
Maybe she’s just a washed up mini celebrity, having been a pro football cheerleader and a Playboy model of sorts. She just wants some notoriety back in her life. They’ll do anything for attention.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If this old timer doesn't sue this douche bag and all her heirs into the Stone Age he's not playing with a full deck either
I think she's "between jobs."

She was, after she lost her sex appeal...she was a real-estate sales agent. Of course, California going where it's going, she wanted to relocate.

One of the trash websites had her contact letter in pdf on file...looking to get certified and hooked up with a realty company.

I don't think Florida is gonna agree with her - not when she's like that...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
It's called a "Judas Goat"............................

An "alt-right" guy shot up denver tattoo/piercing places...................that is heavily tattooed and pierced..................

Poor dude is dead so we will ever know where his head really was. However. Rest assured.

Any corpse can fill a narrative.

EWZl3PbWoAcU81A.jpg

My message to the communist is that

if you don't like the way I'm livin, you best leave this long haired country boy alone

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1640788704333.png

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Jeez O Pete, shootist. I know you like beefy women and even that beached whale is definitely not your style, but please give your fellow Gimmers a break with the horror pics. That is wickedly nasty and I don’t care what she says she needs, she is still nasty fat.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Jeez O Pete, shootist. I know you like beefy women and even that beached whale is definitely not your style, but please give your fellow Gimmers a break with the horror pics. That is wickedly nasty and I don’t care what she says she needs, she is still nasty fat.

Misogynist !!!!!!​

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Wants paid for BEFORE she started teaching in that district. Further marginalized because her pay is spread out over a year.

Quits a 52k a year babysitting job cause "it just ain't right"

“I got my very first paycheck and immediately was concerned.”

LoL, withholding does come as quite the shock to even the most hardcore cat ladies

As Aponte explains, the Albuquerque Public Schools district (APS) prorated her annual salary from $51,000 to around $34,500, because she didn’t start at the beginning of the year.

Hey, I want paid back to before I was hired!

Still, Aponte figured she would have the option to receive bigger checks over the nine-month school year, instead of smaller checks spread out over a 12-month pay schedule — an option she’s had at other school districts she’s worked in. (Aponte works full-time at a different job during the summer months.)

My my my my, triple scamming the system! How Sorosian!

It wasn’t until she had already started working that she learned of the 12-month pay schedule. And because her prorated salary was spread out over the full year, Aponte says she was left with a monthly income of only $400 more than her rent.

“I feel like this happens to so many teachers,” said Aponte. “It’s happening too often and we’re not saying anything about it.”

Boy Howdy! Guess what, sugar titties. That happens to everyone.

Time to reevaluate that rent. Perhaps we should also factor in the other full time job

LoL, the entire story is contrived nonsense

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If this old timer doesn't sue this douche bag and all her heirs into the Stone Age he's not playing with a full deck either
“to err is human, to forgive is divine”

“If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her”

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I would have welcomed the opportunity to take the geezer's place. The two teenage boys have shown the path to take.

“If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.” <-- Thus spake Jesus...

...and a woman came out of the crowd and promptly popped the prisoner in the head with a brick. Jesus said, "Aw, ma!!"

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1640880399961.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

They will die with their masks on.........................​

Beverly Hills Residents Clamor to Purchase Guns, Ammo and Personal Security Guards

December 29, 2021 | Sundance | 294 Comments

This is an interesting angle to elections having consequences. Apparently, the ultra-wealthy and affluent in Beverly Hills are rushing to purchase firearms at a jaw-dropping rate as they no longer feel safe. It’s worth reading the whole article.

fireworks-3.jpg

[Beverly Hills] – In Beverly Hills, even the purchase of a firearm comes with certain…expectations. The city’s only gun store, Beverly Hills Guns, is a “concierge service” by appointment only, for a largely affluent clientele. And business is booming.

Since opening in July 2020, the store has seen upscale residents from Santa Monica to the Hollywood Hills increasingly in a panic following several high-profile smash-and-grab and violent home invasion robberies. The apparent siege has brought in a daily stream of anxious business owners and prominent actors, real estate moguls and film execs, says owner Russell Stuart. Most are arming themselves for the first time.

“This morning I sold six shotguns in about an hour to people that say, ‘I want a home defense shotgun,’” says Stuart, whose store is discreetly located in a Beverly Hills office building, with no sign on the doors, down the hall from a diamond dealer. “Everyone has a general sense of constant fear, which is very sad. We’re used to this being like Mayberry.” (read more)

Funny how that happens…

Keep in mind, this is the epicenter of the West Coast donor base for the DNC.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1640899797578.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
lame troll was lame

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1640997533655.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Sometimes there are consequences

Let’s hope it’s the start of a trend

829DB182-901C-4A61-935B-FAC75D82CED0.jpeg

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Its plain to see, that dumb bitch needs pushed down in the mud.

Id go to jail for sure for hitting her in the side of the head w my gun.

I cant handle goofy shit like that, it fucks u my aura.

o_O

She reminds me of my sister.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Id go to jail for sure for hitting her in the side of the head w my gun.
Not if she come at you like in the vid.
Soon as she touch ya, a good wack! upside the head would be completely justified.
Heck, ya might even get some kind of award or maybe a medal afterwards. Certainly at least a round of applause from everyone in the store. Lol

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641174307664.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Schiff says Ukraine invasion ‘likely’ as Biden prepares for call with Zelensky

Rep. Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday he believes it is “very likely” that Russia will invade Ukraine as President Biden prepared for another call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky about the tense standoff.

“I fear that Putin is very likely to invade. I still, frankly, don’t understand the full motivation for why, why now he’s doing this. But he certainly appears intent on it unless we can persuade him otherwise,” Schiff (D-Calif.) said on CBS News’ “Face the Nation.”

“And I think nothing other than a level of sanctions that Russia has never seen will deter him, and that’s exactly what we need to do with our allies,” he added.

Biden said he warned President Vladimir Putin during their phone call on Thursday that he will be hit with “severe sanctions” if an attack is launched against Ukraine.

“I made it clear to President Putin that we will have severe sanctions, we will increase our presence in Europe, with NATO allies,” Biden told reporters last Friday.

“We made it clear he cannot, I’ll emphasize, cannot, invade Ukraine,” the president said.

Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, said it’s hard to gauge Putin’s intentions with Ukraine amid the buildup of thousands of Russian troops and heavy military equipment along Ukraine’s eastern border.

“But what they are doing, we know, is threatening Ukraine as a valid elected democracy, both having invaded it prior and annexing portions of the country in Crimea and in the Donbass region, destabilizing the country, and seeking to have a portion of the country align itself with Russia, and then threatening the remainder of the country,” Turner said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“This is a real threat to NATO and the United States and certainly democracies. And the fact that Russia could be using tanks to change the map of the world against a democracy, I think, should be troubling to all of our allies,” Turner said.

Putin was hit with several rounds of sanctions after Russia illegally annexed Crimea in 2014 and began backing pro-separatist forces in the Donbass region of eastern Ukraine.

Biden’s calls to Zelensky and Putin follow the Russian leader’s demand that the US and its European allies provide security guarantees that include not allowing Ukraine to become a member of NATO and not deploying missile systems inside the former Soviet bloc nation.

A White House official said Biden will “reaffirm US support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, discuss Russia’s military build-up on Ukraine’s borders, and review preparations for upcoming diplomatic engagements to help de-escalate the situation in the region.”

Sunday’s call with Zelensky will be the second between the two leaders in less than a month.

Biden also spoke with Putin for more than two-hours during a virtual summit on Dec. 7.

Officials from Washington and Moscow are scheduled to discuss the security guarantees during a meeting Jan. 9-10 in Geneva.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/02/schiff-says-ukraine-invasion-likely-as-biden-prepares-for-zelensky-call/

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Schiff says Ukraine invasion ‘likely’ as Biden prepares for call with Zelensky

Rep. Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday he believes it is “very likely” that Russia will invade Ukraine as President Biden prepared for another call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky about the tense standoff.

“I fear that Putin is very likely to invade. I still, frankly, don’t understand the full motivation for why, why now he’s doing this. But he certainly appears intent on it unless we can persuade him otherwise,” Schiff (D-Calif.) said on CBS News’ “Face the Nation.”

“And I think nothing other than a level of sanctions that Russia has never seen will deter him, and that’s exactly what we need to do with our allies,” he added.

Biden said he warned President Vladimir Putin during their phone call on Thursday that he will be hit with “severe sanctions” if an attack is launched against Ukraine.

“I made it clear to President Putin that we will have severe sanctions, we will increase our presence in Europe, with NATO allies,” Biden told reporters last Friday.

“We made it clear he cannot, I’ll emphasize, cannot, invade Ukraine,” the president said.

Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, said it’s hard to gauge Putin’s intentions with Ukraine amid the buildup of thousands of Russian troops and heavy military equipment along Ukraine’s eastern border.

“But what they are doing, we know, is threatening Ukraine as a valid elected democracy, both having invaded it prior and annexing portions of the country in Crimea and in the Donbass region, destabilizing the country, and seeking to have a portion of the country align itself with Russia, and then threatening the remainder of the country,” Turner said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“This is a real threat to NATO and the United States and certainly democracies. And the fact that Russia could be using tanks to change the map of the world against a democracy, I think, should be troubling to all of our allies,” Turner said.

Putin was hit with several rounds of sanctions after Russia illegally annexed Crimea in 2014 and began backing pro-separatist forces in the Donbass region of eastern Ukraine.

Biden’s calls to Zelensky and Putin follow the Russian leader’s demand that the US and its European allies provide security guarantees that include not allowing Ukraine to become a member of NATO and not deploying missile systems inside the former Soviet bloc nation.

A White House official said Biden will “reaffirm US support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, discuss Russia’s military build-up on Ukraine’s borders, and review preparations for upcoming diplomatic engagements to help de-escalate the situation in the region.”

Sunday’s call with Zelensky will be the second between the two leaders in less than a month.

Biden also spoke with Putin for more than two-hours during a virtual summit on Dec. 7.

Officials from Washington and Moscow are scheduled to discuss the security guarantees during a meeting Jan. 9-10 in Geneva.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/02/schiff-says-ukraine-invasion-likely-as-biden-prepares-for-zelensky-call/
Adam Schitt hasn't told the truth since he's been in DC and there's no reason to believe he's telling the truth now

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
2021FT.jpg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
After failing spectacularly with their defund the police scheme, the libs have learned nothing.. New think is let’s just not prosecute most crimes anymore

Manhattan’s new district attorney will seek incarceration only for homicide, some violent felonies, and white-collar crime.

This is going to fail spectacularly

83FB464E-0DEF-4F87-85FB-F3F07A6527AB.jpeg