• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1640269145907.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10336917/Paedophile-60-identifies-female-jailed-20-months-sex-dog.html

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Go suck on a 12 gauge you losers.............................

Sore Loser Celebrities Beg Electors to Vote Against Trump (Video)

SoreLoserCelebrities-640x480.jpg

Screenshot

by DANIEL NUSSBAUM15 Dec 2016159

star-studded video PSA released Wednesday, actors Martin Sheen, Debra Messing, Richard Schiff, Bob Odenkirk, BD Wong and others urge Republican electors to be “American heroes” and ensure Trump doesn’t reach the 306 electoral votes he earned in November’s election. It would take 37 so-called “faithless” electors to prevent Trump from reaching the required 270 electoral votes.

“Republican members of the Electoral College, this message is for you,” Sheen, who played a fictional President on the political drama The West Wing, opens the video. “As you know, our Founding Fathers built the Electoral College to safeguard the American people from the dangers of a demagogue, and to ensure that the presidency only goes to someone who is to an ’eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.’”

“An eminent degree,” chimes in Messing. “Someone who is highly qualified for the job.”

“I’m not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton,” say several of the stars, including electronic music-maker Moby.

“By voting your conscience, you and other brave Republican electors can give the House of Representatives the option to select a qualified candidate for the presidency,” adds Schiff, who played White House communications director Toby Ziegler alongside Sheen on The West Wing.

The video ends with the celebrities telling the electors that they would earn their “respect” by performing this “service to the American people.”

The video was posted Wednesday by a group calling itself Unite for America. The group describes itself as a “multi-partisan movement of concerned citizens and volunteers, united against the unprecedented threat of an unqualified candidate taking our nation’s highest office.”

Celebrity PSAs proved a popular marketing tool for Hillary Clinton-supporting PACs during the campaign. Some of the celebrities in the Unite for America video, including Sheen, Schiff and Moby, appered in other video PSAs in support of Clinton before the election.

Follow Daniel Nussbaum on Twitter: @dznussbaum

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...er-celebrities-beg-electors-vote-trump-video/
Desperation

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1640275677414.png
1640275716903.png

When does it end? When do we all collectively rise up and say no more???

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
that wasn't produced in the WH

...has anyone figured out where that sound stage is?

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
View attachment 238062View attachment 238063

When does it end? When do we all collectively rise up and say no more???
This ends when the mom of the little boy/girl in the rainbow dress kicks the queen in the balls and calls the rest of the parents there to wise up and quit going to this shit and boycott/demonstrate any new ones...simple...but the lib parents that go let it happen.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Paramedics Refuse to Aid Victim of Cardiac Arrest Due to Old COVID Rules

A small clinic in California was not equipped to treat one of its patients who went into cardiac arrest last month.

The staff called 911. But when the paramedics arrived, they refused to enter the facility to render life-saving aid.

Instead, they insisted that the patient be brought outside to them.

Body camera footage from a responding police officer shows the officer entering the facility to help nurses drag the patient’s bed, which was not on wheels, outside.

The paramedics were apparently citing an outdated COVID policy from spring of 2020 which suggested ways to reduce potential exposure to COVID-19.

At the time, paramedics were instructed to wait outside if possible until the patient was brought to them.

Sadly, the patient did not survive. But you can rest easy knowing that it wasn’t COVID that killed him.

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
NYC Public Transit Director Cheats Public Transit Rules

A general superintendent at New York City’s MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) was caught using a blow-up doll to cheat highway rules.

HOV (High Occupancy Vehicle) lanes are specially reserved for vehicles carrying more than one person. We assume an MTA executive knows this simple rule...

But when he arrived to work, he was caught on camera with a blow-up doll in his front seat. This is a tactic some people use to make it appear like there are more passengers in the vehicle to avoid being fined for misuse of the HOV lanes.

When caught, the MTA boss claimed the doll was to keep him company and asked, “have I ever lied to you?”

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
San Francisco Drivers are Leaving Their Trunks Open to Save Their Windows

Car break-ins in San Francisco are rampant, with thieves regularly smashing windows in order to grab valuables from a car.

Now some San Francisco drivers are going to extremes in an attempt to save their windows.

Leaving cars unlocked is one option, but other drivers are leaving their trunks or back hatches open to signal total surrender to thieves.

San Francisco, the progressive utopia...

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
College Paper: Too Many White People At Campus Concerts

The Oberlin College newspaper, The Oberlin Review, recently published an article called, “Concerts Need to Be Better for Students of Color.”

The author’s major problem is that there were a lot of white people at a campus concert featuring black artists. She writes that “it can be upsetting when concerts headlined by artists of color are dominated by white students.”

She continued to complain that in the front rows of these concerts, white students displaced students of color who “were slowly being pushed away toward the back as the concert continued.”

The author then notes that at a separate campus poetry event, white students were asked to give up their seats to black students.

However, this made at least one black student she talked to uncomfortable, and he left the event.

But bizarrely, the author’s conclusion is that the campus needs more of this type of division based on race...

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Fauci Ordered to “Take Down” Rival Scientists

Emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request show Fauci colluding to “take down” a rival scientific proposal.

The Great Barrington Declaration was a common sense proposal from epidemiologists who said public health authorities should focus their COVID efforts on protecting the most vulnerable, and allow young healthy people to get back to their normal lives.

But when the proposal started to gain media attention, the Director of the National Institute of Health Francis Collins emailed Anthony Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, to say:

“There needs to be a quick and devastating published take down of its premises.”

From there, Fauci sprang into action, circulating various news articles which try to paint the Great Barrington Declaration scientists as “fringe” and insist it would be “dangerous” to allow young healthy people to live their lives freely.

Do you remember the part of the scientific method where you “take down” other scientists views? God forbid scientists engage in an open and honest discussion where they defend their scientific principles.

Click here to read the full thread.

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Fauci Ordered to “Take Down” Rival Scientists
Whenever I see the word "Fauci" my mind immediately replaces it with Mengele. So every headline I see is Mengele this and Mengele that.
I even replaced it in a conversation yesterday. It fits perfectly and even young people get it.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
College Paper: Too Many White People At Campus Concerts

The Oberlin College newspaper, The Oberlin Review, recently published an article called, “Concerts Need to Be Better for Students of Color.”

The author’s major problem is that there were a lot of white people at a campus concert featuring black artists. She writes that “it can be upsetting when concerts headlined by artists of color are dominated by white students.”

She continued to complain that in the front rows of these concerts, white students displaced students of color who “were slowly being pushed away toward the back as the concert continued.”

The author then notes that at a separate campus poetry event, white students were asked to give up their seats to black students.

However, this made at least one black student she talked to uncomfortable, and he left the event.

But bizarrely, the author’s conclusion is that the campus needs more of this type of division based on race...

Oberlin.

Midway between Cleveland and Toledo. RURAL...FARMLAND.

There is no presence, no need, no statical entry...for (expletive)s. THEY DO NOT LIVE IN OHIO FARMLAND.

Even the dope dealers, don't come out there. The Oberlin preppies come to THEM.

What the everluvvin' PFUK is the MATTER with these people?

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Frosty should be melted down and burned!

Students Agree ‘Frosty the Snowman’ Is Not ‘Gender Inclusive’​

Frosty the Snowman

1:36

Campus Reform‘s Logan Dubil went to the University of Pittsburgh to ask students about whether or not the classic Christmas song “Frosty the Snowman” is inclusive enough, as the song assumes Frosty’s pronouns without taking into account that the snowman could be gender non-binary.
“With the Christmas season coming up, there are a lot of Christmas songs out there that people have said to be non-inclusive, that these songs may also be offensive,” Dubil told students, before asking if they believed the song “leaves out the possibility for frosty to identify as a woman or non-binary.”

The majority of students agreed that the song fails to be gender inclusive.

“I haven’t thought of that, but I definitely do agree,” one student said.

“I guess it could be seen that way, but they could make different version of [the song], maybe,” another answered.

Another student said that “saying man versus woman can definitely exclude people.”

Other students explained that they themselves do not take offense to the song, but could see how others would.

Another student mentioned that the tradition the “tradition” of building a snowman does not include “snowwomen,” and that the tradition is not gender inclusive.

“I guess I can see how people might be offended by a snowman not being too inclusive, but personally it’s not a very big issue in my mind,” another student said.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Frosty should be melted down and burned!

Students Agree ‘Frosty the Snowman’ Is Not ‘Gender Inclusive’​

Frosty the Snowman

1:36

Campus Reform‘s Logan Dubil went to the University of Pittsburgh to ask students about whether or not the classic Christmas song “Frosty the Snowman” is inclusive enough, as the song assumes Frosty’s pronouns without taking into account that the snowman could be gender non-binary.
“With the Christmas season coming up, there are a lot of Christmas songs out there that people have said to be non-inclusive, that these songs may also be offensive,” Dubil told students, before asking if they believed the song “leaves out the possibility for frosty to identify as a woman or non-binary.”

The majority of students agreed that the song fails to be gender inclusive.

“I haven’t thought of that, but I definitely do agree,” one student said.

“I guess it could be seen that way, but they could make different version of [the song], maybe,” another answered.

Another student said that “saying man versus woman can definitely exclude people.”

Other students explained that they themselves do not take offense to the song, but could see how others would.

Another student mentioned that the tradition the “tradition” of building a snowman does not include “snowwomen,” and that the tradition is not gender inclusive.

“I guess I can see how people might be offended by a snowman not being too inclusive, but personally it’s not a very big issue in my mind,” another student said.

Fucking loons!!!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Fucking loons!!!
And it’s too bad that these loons can’t see themselves objectively and realize their lunacy. Their minds have been so effectively neutralized of logic and common sense, they don’t even understand the madness of worrying about whether an inanimate object, like a snowman or plastic potato, has a gender.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And it’s too bad that these loons can’t see themselves objectively and realize their lunacy. Their minds have been so effectively neutralized of logic and common sense, they don’t even understand the madness of worrying about whether an inanimate object, like a snowman or plastic potato, has a gender.
We live in a world infested by mentally ill idiots! That's not what I signed up for in my later years but it is what it is so I accept it!

As soon as she swung at me I would have punched this douche bag right square in the tits! Fucking loons!

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
LOL, stupid is as stupid does...i did that once, on my entry to an Alaska Airlines jet, flying home from Alaska. i did it at the top of the stairs....

all i got was a warning

my buddies liked it...you know, as a successful challenge for me

:2 thumbs up:

LOL

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm starting an airline. Real stuff, No BS.

I'm thinking of calling it "The Confederate Airforce"
Are you serious?

Back about 20 years ago, I was reading an account of the rise and then turbulence of various American airline companies...starting with Pan Am and Juan Trippe, and on to American Airlines becoming a tool of vulture-capitalists and slash-and-loot CEOs. Into that, the author went into the interesting story of Southwest and Herb Kellieher.

Getting it started was a struggle. First, the permits...they were denied gates at DFW, right from the start...American, United, Pan Am, and others were pressuring regulators to throw up obstacles.

They DID get gates at Love Field, which was scheduled to be closed. Somehow nobody noticed this contradiction - but with an active airline paying gate fees, with FAA permits and tariffs to fly out of there, Love couldn't be closed.

The aircraft. Southwest has always used 737s exclusively. Why? Because in the company's early days, the 737, initially popular with airlines, was denigrated...not big enough or fast enough. Not sexy enough. Most airlines don't own their planes - they lease them, either through Boeing or Airbus's financial partners, or by large banks or equipment-leasing trusts.

So the 737s were out there, and cheap. ONE aircraft type, simplified maintenance, training of mechanics, parts inventories.

Southwest was not a corporation, only a partnership, until about 20 years ago. Because Kellieher didn't want a corporate raider buying in. So he remained the principal partnership until, frankly, he was ready to retire. Since then...as we've seen, Southwest, being subject to pressures by activist shareholders...has gone Woke. Herb was correct in his worries.

But in the end...what this book showed, in that part, was what a GIANT PITA it would be to start an airline today.

Wish I could remember the title.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
When you pull the string to make it talk, each phrase contradicts the last phrase

It’s very authentic
yep, it can also get stuck in a loop that says vaccines are o.k.

time to buy two...made in China i'll just presume