• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1640964964177.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1640997533655.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Sometimes there are consequences

Let’s hope it’s the start of a trend

829DB182-901C-4A61-935B-FAC75D82CED0.jpeg

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Its plain to see, that dumb bitch needs pushed down in the mud.

Id go to jail for sure for hitting her in the side of the head w my gun.

I cant handle goofy shit like that, it fucks u my aura.

o_O

She reminds me of my sister.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Id go to jail for sure for hitting her in the side of the head w my gun.
Not if she come at you like in the vid.
Soon as she touch ya, a good wack! upside the head would be completely justified.
Heck, ya might even get some kind of award or maybe a medal afterwards. Certainly at least a round of applause from everyone in the store. Lol

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641174307664.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Schiff says Ukraine invasion ‘likely’ as Biden prepares for call with Zelensky

Rep. Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday he believes it is “very likely” that Russia will invade Ukraine as President Biden prepared for another call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky about the tense standoff.

“I fear that Putin is very likely to invade. I still, frankly, don’t understand the full motivation for why, why now he’s doing this. But he certainly appears intent on it unless we can persuade him otherwise,” Schiff (D-Calif.) said on CBS News’ “Face the Nation.”

“And I think nothing other than a level of sanctions that Russia has never seen will deter him, and that’s exactly what we need to do with our allies,” he added.

Biden said he warned President Vladimir Putin during their phone call on Thursday that he will be hit with “severe sanctions” if an attack is launched against Ukraine.

“I made it clear to President Putin that we will have severe sanctions, we will increase our presence in Europe, with NATO allies,” Biden told reporters last Friday.

“We made it clear he cannot, I’ll emphasize, cannot, invade Ukraine,” the president said.

Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, said it’s hard to gauge Putin’s intentions with Ukraine amid the buildup of thousands of Russian troops and heavy military equipment along Ukraine’s eastern border.

“But what they are doing, we know, is threatening Ukraine as a valid elected democracy, both having invaded it prior and annexing portions of the country in Crimea and in the Donbass region, destabilizing the country, and seeking to have a portion of the country align itself with Russia, and then threatening the remainder of the country,” Turner said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“This is a real threat to NATO and the United States and certainly democracies. And the fact that Russia could be using tanks to change the map of the world against a democracy, I think, should be troubling to all of our allies,” Turner said.

Putin was hit with several rounds of sanctions after Russia illegally annexed Crimea in 2014 and began backing pro-separatist forces in the Donbass region of eastern Ukraine.

Biden’s calls to Zelensky and Putin follow the Russian leader’s demand that the US and its European allies provide security guarantees that include not allowing Ukraine to become a member of NATO and not deploying missile systems inside the former Soviet bloc nation.

A White House official said Biden will “reaffirm US support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, discuss Russia’s military build-up on Ukraine’s borders, and review preparations for upcoming diplomatic engagements to help de-escalate the situation in the region.”

Sunday’s call with Zelensky will be the second between the two leaders in less than a month.

Biden also spoke with Putin for more than two-hours during a virtual summit on Dec. 7.

Officials from Washington and Moscow are scheduled to discuss the security guarantees during a meeting Jan. 9-10 in Geneva.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/02/schiff-says-ukraine-invasion-likely-as-biden-prepares-for-zelensky-call/

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Schiff says Ukraine invasion ‘likely’ as Biden prepares for call with Zelensky

Rep. Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday he believes it is “very likely” that Russia will invade Ukraine as President Biden prepared for another call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky about the tense standoff.

“I fear that Putin is very likely to invade. I still, frankly, don’t understand the full motivation for why, why now he’s doing this. But he certainly appears intent on it unless we can persuade him otherwise,” Schiff (D-Calif.) said on CBS News’ “Face the Nation.”

“And I think nothing other than a level of sanctions that Russia has never seen will deter him, and that’s exactly what we need to do with our allies,” he added.

Biden said he warned President Vladimir Putin during their phone call on Thursday that he will be hit with “severe sanctions” if an attack is launched against Ukraine.

“I made it clear to President Putin that we will have severe sanctions, we will increase our presence in Europe, with NATO allies,” Biden told reporters last Friday.

“We made it clear he cannot, I’ll emphasize, cannot, invade Ukraine,” the president said.

Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, said it’s hard to gauge Putin’s intentions with Ukraine amid the buildup of thousands of Russian troops and heavy military equipment along Ukraine’s eastern border.

“But what they are doing, we know, is threatening Ukraine as a valid elected democracy, both having invaded it prior and annexing portions of the country in Crimea and in the Donbass region, destabilizing the country, and seeking to have a portion of the country align itself with Russia, and then threatening the remainder of the country,” Turner said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“This is a real threat to NATO and the United States and certainly democracies. And the fact that Russia could be using tanks to change the map of the world against a democracy, I think, should be troubling to all of our allies,” Turner said.

Putin was hit with several rounds of sanctions after Russia illegally annexed Crimea in 2014 and began backing pro-separatist forces in the Donbass region of eastern Ukraine.

Biden’s calls to Zelensky and Putin follow the Russian leader’s demand that the US and its European allies provide security guarantees that include not allowing Ukraine to become a member of NATO and not deploying missile systems inside the former Soviet bloc nation.

A White House official said Biden will “reaffirm US support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, discuss Russia’s military build-up on Ukraine’s borders, and review preparations for upcoming diplomatic engagements to help de-escalate the situation in the region.”

Sunday’s call with Zelensky will be the second between the two leaders in less than a month.

Biden also spoke with Putin for more than two-hours during a virtual summit on Dec. 7.

Officials from Washington and Moscow are scheduled to discuss the security guarantees during a meeting Jan. 9-10 in Geneva.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/02/schiff-says-ukraine-invasion-likely-as-biden-prepares-for-zelensky-call/
Adam Schitt hasn't told the truth since he's been in DC and there's no reason to believe he's telling the truth now

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
2021FT.jpg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
After failing spectacularly with their defund the police scheme, the libs have learned nothing.. New think is let’s just not prosecute most crimes anymore

Manhattan’s new district attorney will seek incarceration only for homicide, some violent felonies, and white-collar crime.

This is going to fail spectacularly

83FB464E-0DEF-4F87-85FB-F3F07A6527AB.jpeg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
After failing spectacularly with their defund the police scheme, the libs have learned nothing.. New think is let’s just not prosecute most crimes anymore

Manhattan’s new district attorney will seek incarceration only for homicide, some violent felonies, and white-collar crime.

View attachment 239611

Here are all nine tweets by Peter Moskos on the subject:

Absolutely insane/unbelievable.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

View attachment 239611
This is beautiful! The perfect karma! I need more popcorn!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641351974367.png

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Get Woke, Go Broke: Meghan and Harry’s Charity Raised Under $50,000 in 2020

Chris Jackson - Pool/Getty Images
KURT ZINDULKA5 Jan 202253
3:06
Meghan Markle and her husband Prince Harry’s charitable foundations spent more in legal fees than they actually raised in 2020, according to uncovered financial filings

The infamously woke Sussexes, who have become champions of leftist causes such as Black Lives Matter and the alleged climate crisis, have been revealed to have raised only tens of thousands of dollars in 2020 for their US-based charity Archewell.
According to documents uncovered by the Daily Mail, Harry and Meghan told the Internal Revenue Service that their charity raised less than $50,000 (£37,000) in 2020.

In the United States, charities have to file a public ‘Form 990’ with the IRS every year, detailing their income and expenses. However, those that raise less than $50,000 are required to give much less information to the tax-collecting agency.
The paper went on to reveal that couple’s UK-based charity, MWX Foundation formerly Sussex Royal, spent at least $55,600 (£41K) on attorneys, meaning that the couple’s charitable foundations spent more on legal fees than they raised for charity.

The paltry sum raised by the Archewell Foundation is surprising given its widely publicised launch in 2020 after the Sussexes controversially stepped aside from their role as senior royals to pursue money-making ventures in Hollywood.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Get Woke, Go Broke: Meghan and Harry’s Charity Raised Under $50,000 in 2020

Chris Jackson - Pool/Getty Images
KURT ZINDULKA5 Jan 202253
3:06
Meghan Markle and her husband Prince Harry’s charitable foundations spent more in legal fees than they actually raised in 2020, according to uncovered financial filings

The infamously woke Sussexes, who have become champions of leftist causes such as Black Lives Matter and the alleged climate crisis, have been revealed to have raised only tens of thousands of dollars in 2020 for their US-based charity Archewell.
According to documents uncovered by the Daily Mail, Harry and Meghan told the Internal Revenue Service that their charity raised less than $50,000 (£37,000) in 2020.

In the United States, charities have to file a public ‘Form 990’ with the IRS every year, detailing their income and expenses. However, those that raise less than $50,000 are required to give much less information to the tax-collecting agency.
The paper went on to reveal that couple’s UK-based charity, MWX Foundation formerly Sussex Royal, spent at least $55,600 (£41K) on attorneys, meaning that the couple’s charitable foundations spent more on legal fees than they raised for charity.

The paltry sum raised by the Archewell Foundation is surprising given its widely publicised launch in 2020 after the Sussexes controversially stepped aside from their role as senior royals to pursue money-making ventures in Hollywood.

Bloody well right! I bet the Royal Mum would've given them that weekly if they'd have kissed her ring but NNNNOOOOOO, the commoner waved her tail and the Royal Prince withered and now has only his title. Can't eat a title. Must be time to see Harpo and get some airtime, to promote the cause...pip pip, keep a stiff upper lip lads.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641408421481.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm thinking this is more about lack of viewership than the beer flu. Nobody watches these things any more!

1641414949006.png

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

“We have warned, and people need to heed these warnings, and the fewer people on the highways when these storms hit the better,” Mr Northam said. The mail (through Fox news).

Tim Kaine, incumbent Democratic senator and 2016 vice presidential candidate, was among those stranded in the snow on Tuesday. “After more than 27 hours en route from Richmond to DC, @timkaine is safely back in the Capitol. Still in good spirits!” the rep’s communications director tweeted.

what a glorious opportunity it would have been............................................

cWEHyuQ.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641563652041.png

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm thinking this is more about lack of viewership than the beer flu. Nobody watches thes
I'm thinking this is more about lack of viewership than the beer flu. Nobody watches these things any more!

View attachment 239755

Bad sign when they cancel the World for a severe cold threat. Everyone will eventually get infected with one of these variants as it mutates but enough already with the perpetual lockouts and lockdowns.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They don't get it. Who's bright idea was it to allow a tranny to 'teach' kindergarten age kids?

1641571533268.png

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
New York Prioritizes “Non-white” for COVID Treatment

On December 27, the New York Department of Health issued COVID guidance to “Health Care Providers and Health Care Facilities.”

Due to a “severe shortage” of certain COVID treatments, like monoclonal antibodies, the state has prioritized certain people to receive these treatments.

Some of the guidance makes sense, like prioritizing people with certain risk factors.

However, the guidance links to another piece of New York policy which considers being non-white a higher risk factor...

“Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19.”

In other words, white people go to the back of the line.

Click here to read the policy.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
NYC Vax Gestapo Kick Little Boy and Family Out of Restaurant

A video shows New York City police kicking a family out of a restaurant because their little boy, about six years old, was not vaccinated.

An entire squad of police appear in the video, demanding the family leave as the little boy covers his face with his hands, and seems to wipe away tears.

The police then announce to all the patrons of the restaurant that they have a choice: show their vaccine papers to the gestapo, or leave voluntarily. Otherwise they will be arrested for trespassing.

In the video, one bystander can be heard asking police, “Is this what you signed up for... Is this what you dreamed of when you wanted to be a cop?”

A valid question.

Click here to watch the video.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
MSNBC Host Refused Service for Unvaccinated Four Year Old Daughter

A host of an MSNBC podcast complained on Twitter that he was refused service at a New York City restaurant because his four year old daughter was not vaccinated.

He wrote, “I tried to explain theres (sic) no CDC guideline requiring children under 5 get vaccinated. But the restaurant didn’t care.”

WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED that discriminatory policies would lead to discrimination against unintended targets?

Certainly not media outlets like MSNBC, which issue a steady drip of propaganda demonizing the unvaccinated as filthy disease-infested vermin.

The host continued his Twitter rant, “And just to be clear, everyone else with me was vaccinated, boosted and/or had covid (me). My 4 yr old daughter has a letter from her doctor stating she recently had covid. But they didn’t care.”

I think this is called ‘a taste of your own medicine’.

Click here to read the thread.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Surprise! Latino Groups Reject the Woke Term ‘Latinx’

Social Justice Warriors keep trying to jam their newspeak down everyone’s throat.

For example, they decided that despite every noun in the Spanish language having a gender, we should use the gender neutral term “Latinx” to refer to Latinos and Latinas.

The only problem— Latinos and Latinas don’t want to be called Latinx. They are perfectly happy with their gender specific terms, and defaulting to Latino when referring to groups of mixed gender.

The head of the US House Hispanic Caucus, a Democrat, said last month that his congressional staff is banned from using the term.

He Tweeted, “When Latino politicos use the term it is largely to appease white rich progressives who think that is the term we use. It is a vicious circle of confirmation bias.”

Then, the League of United Latin American Citizens also banned the term from official communications.

An editorial in the Miami Herald also urged left wing activists to read the room and “retire it from official use.”

And as we wrote to you in 2020, polls show that only between 2-3% of Latinos prefer to be called Latinx.

Click here to read the full story.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
New York Prioritizes “Non-white” for COVID Treatment

On December 27, the New York Department of Health issued COVID guidance to “Health Care Providers and Health Care Facilities.”

Due to a “severe shortage” of certain COVID treatments, like monoclonal antibodies, the state has prioritized certain people to receive these treatments.

Some of the guidance makes sense, like prioritizing people with certain risk factors.

However, the guidance links to another piece of New York policy which considers being non-white a higher risk factor...

“Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19.”

In other words, white people go to the back of the line.

Click here to read the policy.

NYC Vax Gestapo Kick Little Boy and Family Out of Restaurant

A video shows New York City police kicking a family out of a restaurant because their little boy, about six years old, was not vaccinated.

An entire squad of police appear in the video, demanding the family leave as the little boy covers his face with his hands, and seems to wipe away tears.

The police then announce to all the patrons of the restaurant that they have a choice: show their vaccine papers to the gestapo, or leave voluntarily. Otherwise they will be arrested for trespassing.

In the video, one bystander can be heard asking police, “Is this what you signed up for... Is this what you dreamed of when you wanted to be a cop?”

A valid question.

Click here to watch the video.

MSNBC Host Refused Service for Unvaccinated Four Year Old Daughter

A host of an MSNBC podcast complained on Twitter that he was refused service at a New York City restaurant because his four year old daughter was not vaccinated.

He wrote, “I tried to explain theres (sic) no CDC guideline requiring children under 5 get vaccinated. But the restaurant didn’t care.”

WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED that discriminatory policies would lead to discrimination against unintended targets?

Certainly not media outlets like MSNBC, which issue a steady drip of propaganda demonizing the unvaccinated as filthy disease-infested vermin.

The host continued his Twitter rant, “And just to be clear, everyone else with me was vaccinated, boosted and/or had covid (me). My 4 yr old daughter has a letter from her doctor stating she recently had covid. But they didn’t care.”

I think this is called ‘a taste of your own medicine’.

Click here to read the thread.
Live in NYC, pay the price!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
That USED to be a great state.

In the mid-twentieth century, it was a hotbed of industry. Technology and petrochemical and manufacturing. Everything from locomotives to furniture to industrial lighting...R.L. Dietz made kerosene lanterns for a century, and then created the flashing battery warning light used on street barricades. Before Dietz made them, kerosene smudgepots were the only illuminated warning that would be used on an overnight hole in the road.

General Electric had several major plants in NY State. The list of major businesses there is long...

...but the appetite for taxes and patronage jobs just destroyed the state by 1975. Then came the Brain Drain...smart, educated young people had to go elsewhere to find work or set up their businesses. The tax-consumers stayed...

Nelson Rockefeller was not the greatest governor in his era, but what a fall it has been from Rocky to Cuomo's idiot kid, and now to this cipher woman few have ever heard of. Ruling like mad kings.

The state is still a beautiful place...but the good people are fleeing; the government is intolerable; the debt will be growing...it's last surviving industry was recreation/tourism. Now, who's going to go to a state where they demand a medical pass before you can buy food through a drive-thru, or get groceries?