• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That USED to be a great state.

In the mid-twentieth century, it was a hotbed of industry. Technology and petrochemical and manufacturing. Everything from locomotives to furniture to industrial lighting...R.L. Dietz made kerosene lanterns for a century, and then created the flashing battery warning light used on street barricades. Before Dietz made them, kerosene smudgepots were the only illuminated warning that would be used on an overnight hole in the road.

General Electric had several major plants in NY State. The list of major businesses there is long...

...but the appetite for taxes and patronage jobs just destroyed the state by 1975. Then came the Brain Drain...smart, educated young people had to go elsewhere to find work or set up their businesses. The tax-consumers stayed...

Nelson Rockefeller was not the greatest governor in his era, but what a fall it has been from Rocky to Cuomo's idiot kid, and now to this cipher woman few have ever heard of. Ruling like mad kings.

The state is still a beautiful place...but the good people are fleeing; the government is intolerable; the debt will be growing...it's last surviving industry was recreation/tourism. Now, who's going to go to a state where they demand a medical pass before you can buy food through a drive-thru, or get groceries?
Yes...should be called New York Falls, not Niagra, the armpit of the northeast.
And the license plate says..."it smells funny here" with a pic of a guy smelling his lifted arm, or a woman, or a them.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I hope no one is hanging their hopes on SCOTUS to block the Biden vaccine mandates. Lefties will be lefties, no mater if they wear a robe or not

1641585815223.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL (21 min 48 sec):

Published on Aug 3, 2021 by After Skool​

Here's Dr. Malone on the subject:

Billions Of People Are Affected By This & They Don't Realize It | Dr. Robert Malone 2021 (13 min 00 sec):​
Published on Nov 27, 2021 by Inspired​

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Here's Dr. Malone on the subject:

Billions Of People Are Affected By This & They Don't Realize It | Dr. Robert Malone 2021 (13 min 00 sec):​
Published on Nov 27, 2021 by Inspired​

Off of YouTube in 3..2..1..

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I simply don't give them anything. I just don't want to risk them losing their autonomy!

1641832501622.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641837166279.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641839404476.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641841144237.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Yeah.

We had one of those, too.

Worked in the crew-caller's office. I can't think of its name, now...but it had been a track worker, and then (looks to me) like he decided that the women who worked in the GOB (General Office Building; they actually did call it "The Gob") had an easier life. So it put on a dress, and worked its falsetto up, and "became" a "woman."

And what a PITA it was to deal with. Of course, the actual women who were crew callers (called you at home when your job was ordered up) were terrified of saying anything. It was 10x annoying for us on the trains. I can't IMAGINE what those women were enduring...especially since I'm sure it was sharing their restroom.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah.

We had one of those, too.

Worked in the crew-caller's office. I can't think of its name, now...but it had been a track worker, and then (looks to me) like he decided that the women who worked in the GOB (General Office Building; they actually did call it "The Gob") had an easier life. So it put on a dress, and worked its falsetto up, and "became" a "woman."

And what a PITA it was to deal with. Of course, the actual women who were crew callers (called you at home when your job was ordered up) were terrified of saying anything. It was 10x annoying for us on the trains. I can't IMAGINE what those women were enduring...especially since I'm sure it was sharing their restroom.
Wife unit answers phones at her work. One guy calls to complain he was called Sir when obviously he was a she. My wife doesn't have an issue with these types of people but during the call she called him Sir also. I would have enjoyed seeing the way the guy responded. After all was said and done, the guy got a deep discount and store credit. No shame whatsoever

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Head games

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Psyche ward is crowded...and so many simulated babies make it worse.
Honestly, these people are mentally ill! What are they doing out there that we DON'T know about? Society itself is broken for tolerating such nonsense

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wife unit answers phones at her work. One guy calls to complain he was called Sir when obviously he was a she. My wife doesn't have an issue with these types of people but during the call she called him Sir also. I would have enjoyed seeing the way the guy responded. After all was said and done, the guy got a deep discount and store credit. No shame whatsoever
These people are fucking loons!!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1642097972435.png

He spelled idiot wrong

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Quebec Plans to Tax Unvaccinated Residents

The Canadian province of Quebec is closing-in on the unvaccinated.

First it announced that a vaccine passport would be required in order to buy alcohol and cannabis.

Now the Premier has announced plans to impose a “significant” tax on the unvaccinated.

The details, such as the amount and date of implementation, have not yet been released.

The reasoning behind the tax is that the unvaccinated are putting a strain on the healthcare system. So wouldn’t it make more sense to simply charge individuals for the cost of their care?

It’s amazing that in places with socialized healthcare, they would never dream of making cigarette smokers or the morbidly obese pay extra for their self-imposed health issues.

But a young healthy person who refuses the COVID jab and never ends up in the hospital will have to pay.

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Farmers in New Zealand Create “Freedom Market” After Vax Mandate

A New Zealand farmers’ market recently told the vendors that they would be required to show a vaccine passport in order to sell, plus they would have to wear a mask while outdoors.

This prompted 60 out of the 100 stallholders to leave, and form their own “Freedom Market” at a new location.

At the moment, vaccine passports are not required in New Zealand for outdoor markets like this. Yet officials still claim that the Freedom Market is breaking the law by not requiring masks.

So the government may shut it down. But for now, business is booming.

Click here to read the full story.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It’s amazing that in places with socialized healthcare, they would never dream of making cigarette smokers or the morbidly obese pay extra for their self-imposed health issues.
Actually, Canaduh has been on the warpath with cigarette smokers for years. Cigarettes are sold in packs of five, not twenty; packages covered with ominous warnings.

They were about four times as expensive as in the States, too. Anyway, that's how it was in the early '00s. Customs officers would ask Americans entering, if they had tobacco, as well as the firearms questions. There was a limit for personal use, but I don't smoke so I don't know what that limit was.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Comments are gold.

Tesla Owners Have "Buyers Remorse" As Cold Weather Knocks Out Heat​

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, JAN 13, 2022 - 11:20 PM
Some Tesla owners in North America are experiencing a complete loss of cabin heat as temperatures dive below freezing. The problem appears to be a faulty heat pump, leaving some people in a life-in-death situation as they could freeze to death.
CTV News reports issues with in-cabin heating are isolated to Tesla's Model 3 and Model Y electric vehicles. The problem began in Canada's prairie provinces around mid-December, which is about the time a cold weather pattern moved into the region.
Kelly Gibbons, who owns a 2022 Model 3, told CTV, "one day when it was -12°C in the cabin, I was just shivering, and seems like the only fix that I can get is if I pull over at the side of the highway."

"Worst case scenario, I might just have to start looking for another vehicle," Kelly said.
Other drivers have complained about failing heat pumps. People are tweeting images of their dashboard that show an alert that reads, "Cabin climate control system requires service -- Cabin heating/cooling limited or unavailable."

Angie Dean, President of the Tesla Owner's Club of Alberta, said dozens of drivers across Alberta and Saskatchewan are dealing with heating issues.
There's been an ongoing issue with Model 3 and Model Y heat pump failures in cold weather. Tesla has introduced new heat pumps and an over-the-air update to fix the problem, but no resolution appears to be seen.
So if this is a known issue, why hasn't Tesla sent out warnings to customers so they can avoid these dangerous situations?

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Ferris State University Professor Is Put on Administrative Leave After Showing Up for Class in a Glass Bubble — Goes on Profanity-Laced Tirade (VIDEO)​

By Joe Hoft
Published January 14, 2022 at 9:30am
966 Comments

A professor at Ferris State University in Michigan landed on the wrong planet this weekend. Now he’s on administrative leave.

Professor-Mehler.jpg

The Washington Post reported on this professor only a couple of hours ago:

Some college students in Michigan might have expected their professor to cover the usual topics in a video kicking off the semester this week — attendance, grading, plagiarism. But Barry Mehler gave them a lot more than the basics.

Mehler, a history professor at Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Mich., told his students he didn’t want to know anything about them, not even their names, because “you people are just vectors of disease to me.”

The WaPo continues:

Mehler has been placed on administrative leave while Ferris State University investigates the incident. In a statement to The Washington Post, university president David Eisler said he “was shocked and appalled” by the video.

“It is profane, offensive and disturbing and in no way reflects our University or its values,” he said through a school spokesperson, who declined further comment.
Professor Mehler started off his video as if he landed on earth from another planet. Maybe he had. Then he says this:

I stand before you today beholden to no human c0cks$$$er. I work in a paying f$$$ing union job and no limper d$ck cocks$$$er administrator is going to tell me how to teach my classes cause I’m a f$$$ing tenured professor.
Below is the video produced by professor Mehler:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^^ what a wack job. Lol

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Seems most "perfussors" are, these days, crazy.

The rational ones have variously, retired, just gotten out...or were never accepted. Victor Davis Hanson is a rarity, now, soon to be extinct. That ugly redheaded woman at Missouri State, or wherever it was...swinging an object at a videographer...a "journalism professor"...that's today's norm.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Professor Mehler started off his video as if he landed on earth from another planet. Maybe he had.

Just makes me wonder how many other mentally-challenged professors there are out there influencing young people.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just makes me wonder how many other mentally-challenged professors there are out there influencing young people.
how about all of them?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Butler prof used to sit in my cousin's bar all night asking random girls if they wanted to see the lizard in his pocket. If one said yes he would whip out a plastic 1/42 scale dinosaur

about 4 cats short of a 12 pack