• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
At Close Range a movie he made with Stinky was good.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Look! If this complete waste of oxygen decides to film this tantrum it'l be the first thing he ever did as an actor that's worth watching.

Sean Penn Says He Will Destroy His Oscars if They Don’t Let Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy Speak

March 27, 2022, 1:00pmby Cassandra Fairbanks

The older I get the more I wonder how many movements have been falsely propped up by hollywood and their elite puppet masters in the last 50 years? Ethiopian famine relief "Live Aid"...save the whales...rain forests...etc etc etc

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The older I get the more I wonder how many movements have been falsely propped up by hollywood and their elite puppet masters in the last 50 years? Ethiopian famine relief "Live Aid"...save the whales...rain forests...etc etc etc
Yup!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Gawd. Live Aid was almost forty years ago.

My, how time flies. How the world turns. We all thought that was pretty bizarre...even some of us youngsters. But it was nothing to what was coming.

They can't shut up and sing, so I've just turned them off. I have a radio-station's worth of MP3s, three generations of popular and rock...and I never listen to any of it. I don't know if I should just throw the external drive out, or try to sell it.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Do you mean to tell me "We are the World" and "I'd like to teach the world to sing" (while drinking Coke) was propaganda?!! I'm godsmacked! Crestfallen even.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fookin fat, ugly, disgusting loons!!!

1648471462503.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mark Dice just took it to the next level. This is f'ing great. How he kept a straight face through this is anyone's guess.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Mark Dice just took it to the next level. This is f'ing great. How he kept a straight face through this is anyone's guess.

I don't know how he pulled that off with a straight face either. That was funny.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

After months of pressure from concerned stockholders, Coca-Cola’s General Counsel Monica Howard Douglas recently let it be known that the illegal discriminatory outside-counsel policies Coke announced with great fanfare last year “have not been and are not policy of the company.” Since the policies in question had clearly and unequivocally been promulgated by Coke’s previous General Counsel—a corporate officer with at least apparent authority to issue them—Coke’s position that they were never its own can be seen as a face-saving measure. We are nevertheless happy that Coke has come around.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
To little to late. Once people get away from drinking way overpriced hfcs they probably won't go back.
Just the fact that you made a decision that bad will be around for a long time.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1648578623979.png

Fucking loons!!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
How bad is Congress

wheelchair bound Freshman Congressman invited to orgies with the seniors. They snorting coke in front of him. Our “leaders“ are just out of control.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1648651073140.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1648651801399.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1648655820899.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1648670707267.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1648686553533.png

Forget vacuums! Dyson's new Zone headphones are first to block noise and air pollution

DYSON has launched its first pair of noise-cancelling headphones …that also clean pollution, allergens and viruses from the air around you.

Dyson has managed to come up with the perfect pro-covid pro-vax woke idiot device.
A set of headphones to block out anti-vax propaganda whilst pumping fear pron directly into the ears.
These headphones also have a filter to restrict your breathing whilst displaying your social responsibility and innate wokeness.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1588384/dyson-zone-headphones-uk-price-release-date

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
View attachment 252698
Forget vacuums! Dyson's new Zone headphones are first to block noise and air pollution

DYSON has launched its first pair of noise-cancelling headphones …that also clean pollution, allergens and viruses from the air around you.

Dyson has managed to come up with the perfect pro-covid pro-vax woke idiot device.
A set of headphones to block out anti-vax propaganda whilst pumping fear pron directly into the ears.
These headphones also have a filter to restrict your breathing whilst displaying your social responsibility and innate wokeness.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1588384/dyson-zone-headphones-uk-price-release-date
Ground Control to Major Tom!!!!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How bad is Congress

wheelchair bound Freshman Congressman invited to orgies with the seniors. They snorting coke in front of him. Our “leaders“ are just out of control.

McCarthy is scum. He threatens Madison Cawthorn.

McCarthy Tells Madison Cawthorn He Needs to Turn His Life Around Or There Will be Consequences For His Cocaine and Orgy Allegations
By Cristina Laila, Published March 30, 2022 at 6:35pm

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
There could never have been wild drug and sex parties in watchingtown.

Never

Ever.

:dduck:

Is it more corrupt than we imagine? More than we can possibly imagine?

Last edited:

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
. . . Meanwhile, CDC Acknowledges Massive Mental Health Toll On Teens

Wow, who knew that locking down an entire generation of young people, depriving them of critical needs like education, social interaction, exercise, and even fresh air, would have any negative effects??

Apparently the CDC has finally realized this too.

In a study just released this morning, the same agency that cheered lockdowns and mask mandates, now acknowledges that “school closure and online-only instruction have negatively affected certain students.”

More than 40% of students surveyed report suffering from severe mental health trauma and have begun engaging in negative behavior, including alcohol consumption. More than half report suffering abuse from their parents.

Click here to see the study.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
European “Tree of the Year” Contest Disqualifies Russian Trees

The organizers of the European Tree of the Year Contest said they felt compelled to “join the activities aimed at the international isolation of Russia.”

Therefore, they have put “the Russian Federation out of the running for the international European Tree of the Year contest.”

But they want you to know that, “This move is not directed against ordinary Russian women and men... The exclusion of Russia from the competition is a step that must be understood in the context of international efforts to isolate Russia in order to stop the war.”

Yes, sanctions on bank accounts and confiscating yachts is nothing compared to the isolation felt knowing that a Russian tree will not win tree of the year.

Click here to read the announcement.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Physical Fitness is White Supremacy According to MSNBC

A recent article on MSNBC warns that Americans who are trying to lose weight and become more fit are being “radicalized” because “physical fitness has always been central to the far right.”

See if you can follow the logic of this article, which actually passes as “news”:

1. The author claims that Hitler was “fixated on boxing and Jiu jujitsu”, therefore
  2. modern combat sports like Mixed Martial Arts must be full of White Supremacist Extremists, therefore
  3. ALL forms of fitness, including the new pandemic-induced online fitness trend, is a source of radicalization.
Make sense?

To “prove” this dubious point, the author cites everything from January 6th to White Supremacy Groups. Apparently there were some fit people who stormed the Capitol on January 6, therefore fitness = domestic terrorism.

I imagine there were also some people with two hands who stormed the Capitol. So perhaps having two hands also makes you an extremist?

How does anyone take these people seriously...?

Click here to read the full story.