• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yes, they are nuts and one appears to be a Doctor.
Someone with the title 'doctor' no longer impresses me. Doctors may mean well but they're a slave to their masters....Big Pharma, The WHO, CDC and the American Medical association. IMHO those organizations have destroyed their own credibility and can never again be trusted.

Millions of doctors and nurses will always worship their masters and take whatever their masters say as gospel therefore, doctors and nurses can not longer be trusted to provide reliable medical advice and provide good healthcare services, not because of who they are, but for who they take their guidance from. Whether a doctor or nurse kills or mains me intentionally or not, the damage will have been done regardless.

I'll pass on the trust thing from now on doc!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
who knows????? The older I get the less I know.
With age there comes wisdom! The more information I learn about, the more I realize I was being duped all along. It's normal to feel the way you do!

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
who knows????? The older I get the less I know.
And as the song says, "The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I figured out, I have to learn again".

I'd sing it to you personally but Don Henley has a better voice for sure.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Someone with the title 'doctor' no longer impresses me. Doctors may mean well but they're a slave to their masters....Big Pharma, The WHO, CDC and the American Medical association. IMHO those organizations have destroyed their own credibility and can never again be trusted.

Millions of doctors and nurses will always worship their masters and take whatever their masters say as gospel therefore, doctors and nurses can not longer be trusted to provide reliable medical advice and provide good healthcare services, not because of who they are but for who they take their guidance from.
The whole of the educational infrastructure and the professions, are overtaken with Woketardation. We have seen, for years, dull-normals with the approved gender and skin hue, given law degrees. Now, they're also making retardates into physicians.

To say nothing of the PhDs...like Doctor Jill. That's actually been going on a long time - I knew some PhDs who were open about gaming the system, choosing their dissertation on an obscure subject, such as multicolored irises in eyes. Get the degree, and the doors are open to anything vaguely relevant to what it is they studied, or bullshitted.

This is reminiscent of the 19th-Century British Navy, where the adolescent sons of noblemen were made ship's officers, and oversaw discipline, commanded captains. It was in that period that their navy had such a hard time getting recruits, they resorted to Impressment. And it was not unrelated, that the United States Navy overtook the Britons for control of the world's oceans.

Normalizing incompetence leads to collapse.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And as the song says, "The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I figured out, I have to learn again".

I'd sing it to you personally but Don Henley has a better voice for sure.
You can sing it to me, I can use a good laugh! :rotf:

Only kidding you bro

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You can sing it to me, I can use a good laugh! :rotf:

Only kidding you bro
Karaoke used to be fun!

We could start a Saturday Night GIM event...live Ewe Toob vids, of each of us butchering various songs.

Wanna hear me belt out Copacabana? I do it better after about four drinks...which tells you about my baseline skills...

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I do it better after about four drinks...which tells you about my baseline skills...
Are you shittin me? I grew up honing those very skills and still do to so today!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Millions of doctors and nurses will always worship their masters and take whatever their masters say as gospel therefore, doctors and nurses can not longer be trusted to provide reliable medical advice and provide good healthcare services, not because of who they are, but for who they take their guidance from. Whether a doctor or nurse kills or mains me intentionally or not, the damage will have been done regardless.

I agreed they‘ve made a mockery of it in some areas like education. Jill Biden’s Ph.D. is on retention of students. Not exactly a groundbreaking innovative subject when 1/2 or more of the graduates can’t read.

i do have respect for some disciplines like chemical engineering and physics. You can’t woke your way through those classes by singing the liberal words to the song

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650166882883.png

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Palm Springs to Give Universal Basic Income to Trans Residents

The city council of Palm Springs, California has unanimously approved funding for a new Universal Basic Income pilot program.

The plan is to give cash payments specifically to homeless transgender residents.

It goes without saying that the program is explicitly discriminatory, and the council even acknowledged this in their discussion.

But even more interesting is the way that the city council is looking to fund this program.

They initially approved a grant of $200,000; however, those funds will be used to apply for a $1 million to $5 million grant from the State of California.

In other words, Palm Springs is spending $200k in order to apply for up to $5 million of state and federal money; this would constitute a 25x ‘return on investment’ for them.

According to the council, the State of California has already allocated $35 million of taxpayer funds for transgender homelessness (most of which probably came from federal COVID bailouts).

As one member of the Palm Springs city council put it, they are “committed to applying for state dollars and trying to get our fair share of funding.

So essentially the Palm Springs city council believes that their transgender homelessness program should be funded by taxpayers in Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, and the rest of the country.

Click here to watch the meeting and here for the meeting agenda.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Boston Marathon Bans Russians from Competing

The Boston Athletic Association, which hosts the Boston Marathon, has joined the chorus of prejudice against everyday Russian citizens.

The organization announced that “Russians and Belarusians, who were accepted into the 2022 Boston Marathon... and are currently residing in either country, will no longer be allowed to compete in [the] event.”

Russian and Belarusian athletes who are not current residents of Russia and Belarus may compete, but not under the flag of their country.

It’s concerning to see an entire nationality vilified because of the aggressive actions of a few autocrats. And it is worth considering where that road has led in the past...

Click here to read the full story.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Chicago Church Gives up “Whiteness” for Lent

In a March newsletter entitled “Fasting From Whiteness,” a church in suburban Chicago announced that for the entire 40 day lenten season leading up to Easter, the church would give up “music or liturgy written or composed by white people.”

The bulletin does not explain why whiteness is being given up. But since Christians typically fast from vices such as alcohol or junk-food during lent, the message is clear.

It’s almost like this woke church thinks whiteness is an original sin.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Princeton Cancels 19th Century Jewish Artists

Princeton University alumnus and art patron Leonard Milberg has donated 13,000 pieces of art and other items to his alma mater.

Most recently, he organized a Princeton art exhibit featuring Jewish artists of the 19th century.

But Princeton had one non-negotiable demand: remove the two most prominent Jewish artists and their work from the exhibit, because they served in the Confederacy during the American Civil War.

The works from these former Confederate soldiers had nothing to do with their military service, or the Confederacy.

And Milberg, who was donating the artwork, was perfectly happy to call attention to the controversy, and to have an open, academic discussion about the artists’ lives as part of the exhibit.

After all, it’s art. It’s supposed to make people think and question.

But Princeton would accept nothing less than total censorship. So the exhibit has been canceled.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
California Wants to Mandate a 32-Hour Work Week

Inflation now stands at 8.5% year on year, supply chains are far from recovery, and labor shortages persist.

And California is taking steps to make sure people work LESS.

A bill in the California legislature would force companies with over 500 employees to pay overtime after an employee works four days, or 32 hours in one week.

Furthermore, it “would prohibit an employer from reducing an employee’s regular rate of pay as a result of this reduced hourly workweek requirement.”

This type of business regulation is yet another government intervention that will cause even more labor shortages, and more inflation.

It’s bad enough that governments are unwilling or unable to tackle these problems.

But they go one step further and make the problems worse.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Warner Bros Censors Gay Reference in New Film for China

Viewers in China of the new film in the Harry Potter franchise, Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, will miss out on one of those secrets.

A total of just two lines over six seconds of the film will be deleted to satisfy the Chinese government.

One includes a male character telling another “because I was in love with you.” In the other, a male character references the summer he “fell in love” with another male character.

Warner Bros said it “accepted those changes to comply with local requirements.”

In other words, American corporations have no problem censoring the slightest homosexual reference— as long as it is for the oppressive Chinese government.

I wonder if American audiences will cancel Warner Bros, the way they canceled JK Rowling for saying biological women deserve respect.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Millions of doctors and nurses will always worship their masters and take whatever their masters say as gospel t

What an ignorant, vile, and flat fucking WRONG thing to vomit.

Just wait until your pansy alabaster ass is in the stank. Go call a lawyer to fix your heart. Nope, MILLIONS of doctors and nurses eh?

I'm not insulting you. I'm describing you. I don't know what kind of fever you have to come out with something so impossibly stupid. I don't think you are stupid. You just have a bad luck when thinking.

I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Inflation now stands at 8.5% year on year, supply chains are far from recovery, and labor shortages persist.

A bill in the California legislature would force companies with over 500 employees to pay overtime after an employee works four days, or 32 hours in one week.

Furthermore, it “would prohibit an employer from reducing an employee’s regular rate of pay as a result of this reduced hourly workweek requirement.”

This type of business regulation is yet another government intervention that will cause even more labor shortages, and more inflation.

It’s bad enough that governments are unwilling or unable to tackle these problems.

Friend works for a state gov program where they use tax payer money to fix up "poor" people's houses. You know two Harleys & a stainless Steel snow plow on the front of their F250. Or take a 25K house & put 30K into it so it's worth $35K.........

They told them starting in June they will be working four 8.5 hr days from home for a 34 hr work week but still get paid for 40 hrs.. Fridays will be the day off. No overtime unless approved and only straight time if it's under 40 hrs.

So lets do the math. He makes in the area of this. None of my business what he really makes.
2000 hrs @ $25 hr = 50K
50 weeks at 34 hrs = 1700 hrs.
50K / 1700 hrs = $29.41 hr. a $4.41 hourly raise.

So they are talking if it don't work going back to 40. Mind you they are already way behind in wasting our money because they can't hand it out fast enough........... Still working on grants from 2019 because of c o v i d ya know.

So he asked if they go back to 40 hrs (this is a test) do they lose their hourly wage. Boss replied they don't know yet.

So if they don't they are now working for a lower wage.
If they do they will now make $29.41 hr x 2000 hrs = $58,820 yr. or a 17.6% raise. Seems strange that it seems close to what "real inflation" seems to be.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Friend works for a state gov program where they use tax payer money to fix up "poor" people's houses. You know two Harleys & a stainless Steel snow plow on the front of their F250. Or take a 25K house & put 30K into it so it's worth $35K.........

They told them starting in June they will be working four 8.5 hr days from home for a 34 hr work week but still get paid for 40 hrs.. Fridays will be the day off. No overtime unless approved and only straight time if it's under 40 hrs.

So lets do the math. He makes in the area of this. None of my business what he really makes.
2000 hrs @ $25 hr = 50K
50 weeks at 34 hrs = 1700 hrs.
50K / 1700 hrs = $29.41 hr. a $4.41 hourly raise.

So they are talking if it don't work going back to 40. Mind you they are already way behind in wasting our money because they can't hand it out fast enough........... Still working on grants from 2019 because of c o v i d ya know.

So he asked if they go back to 40 hrs (this is a test) do they lose their hourly wage. Boss replied they don't know yet.

So if they don't they are now working for a lower wage.
If they do they will now make $29.41 hr x 2000 hrs = $58,820 yr. or a 17.6% raise. Seems strange that it seems close to what "real inflation" seems to be.
the compartmentalized think is comical

California businesses compete with the other 49 states at least.

It’s a self inflicted wound to harm your own competitiveness

in an inflationary environment one of the best strategies is to lower cost per widget by spreading fixed costs over higher volume. So of course California decided to force businesses to cut output

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My guess is they will be so far behind they will be "forced" to hire more "check all the boxes" hires. And that will make them even farther behind.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

California does this, to its own demise. If this includes "teleworking or work at home employees", they can simply employ workers/managers/executives to live and work out of state. There are ways to get around these stupid employment rules.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
a state gov program where they use tax payer money to fix up "poor" people's houses. You know two Harleys & a stainless Steel snow plow on the front of their F250. Or take a 25K house & put 30K into it so it's worth $35K.........
I used to do those rehabs. Was good to have the work but like you alluded to, the neighborhoods didn't appreciate in value.

How much would a million dollar home be worth in a slum?

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Law Enforcement in major metropolitan areas have an ungrateful job to do.
Hardly ever has a person called a cop because they were having q good time. Perhaps a lonely lady but other than that...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hardly ever has a person called a cop because they were having a good time.
Don't they though?

Your key word is "were".

As in, "Officer, we were having a good time until this criminal came along and f'ed it up. That's why we called you."
...and fify.

Relative to the bad time one has when forced to deal with a criminal, anything one was doing prior, was a good time.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650297242658.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650303733150.png

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Don't they though?

Your key word is "were".

As in, "Officer, we were having a good time until this criminal came along and f'ed it up. That's why we called you."
...and fify.

Relative to the bad time one has when forced to deal with a criminal, anything one was doing prior, was a good time.
I must have been having a good time when I got arrested because I don't remember what brought it about.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650304072139.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650307833402.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It appears to me that Robin should kill herself in order to relieve the awful burdens on her shoulders!

1650309196846.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fuking loons!!!!

1650326592105.png

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It appears to me that Robin should kill herself in order to relieve the awful burdens on her shoulders!

View attachment 254966
Looney tune...bid-e bid-e bid-e that's all folks! Does she want to be skinned alive, am I reading that correctly?
Have cheese grater, will travel....

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

View attachment 254966

Morgan identifies her religion as Wiccan and/or atheist. She writes: “When compelled to define myself specifically in ethnic terms—I have described myself as being European American of Ashkenazic (with a touch of Sephardic) Jewish ancestry. I respect and understand the desire of others to affirm their ethnic roots as central to their identities, but while I’m quite proud of mine, I feel they’re just not particularly central to my identity. And I am deeply opposed to all patriarchal religions, including though not limited to Judaism.”

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Morgan identifies her religion as Wiccan and/or atheist. She writes: “When compelled to define myself specifically in ethnic terms—I have described myself as being European American of Ashkenazic (with a touch of Sephardic) Jewish ancestry. I respect and understand the desire of others to affirm their ethnic roots as central to their identities, but while I’m quite proud of mine, I feel they’re just not particularly central to my identity. And I am deeply opposed to all patriarchal religions, including though not limited to Judaism.”
hulk every single time.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score