• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The ripe fruits of liberalism (nsfw language)

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Just a few leftists having a tantrum in the background.

the lack of self awareness is stunning. Let me stand in support of the conglomerate media company full of billionaires and elitists and against the moms and dads protecting their kids from the rampant perversion and pedophilia prevelent in progressive circles.

and a parting sound effect in honor of Disney‘s stock price and stature

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

why didn’t they just bend his thumb back until,he let go

a whole lot of patience there, maybe too much

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
why didn’t they just bend his thumb back until,he let go

a whole lot of patience there, maybe too much
I would have strained to keep from ripping out his trachea with my bare hand.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

$500 cash bond.

Meaning, $100 to the bail bondsman.

Crazed, and going for an officer's weapon.

THIS is what liberalism turned Wisconsin into.

I was there just ten years ago, when it was - still - a nice place, outside of Milwaukee and Madison.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
$500 cash bond.

Meaning, $100 to the bail bondsman.

Crazed, and going for an officer's weapon.

THIS is what liberalism turned Wisconsin into.

I was there just ten years ago, when it was - still - a nice place, outside of Milwaukee and Madison.
Now he has a nice, giant pile of felonies and misdemeanors as a lovely momento.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is a literal fuking cartoon! These people are pedophiles and loons!!

1650597308904.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650597342150.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650597403426.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No shortage of loonie libs who love wasting our tax dollars and mucking up our economy out there running for office

1650597459507.png

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No shortage of loonie libs who love wasting our tax dollars and mucking up our economy out there running for office

View attachment 255344
I hope she wins, and is there for the mop-up of the American counterrevolution.

The one where we line up the Congress-cretins, and turn them into something useful. COMPOST.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650654712753.png

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Rhode Island: Mandatory Vax or Pay Double Your Income Tax

A bill introduced in the Rhode Island legislature would require every eligible person who resides, works, or pays taxes in the state to take a COVID-19 vaccine.

Anyone who refuses will be fined $50 per month, AND “shall owe twice the amount of personal income taxes as would otherwise be assessed.”

The state will DOUBLE your taxes if you don’t comply.

This also applies to parents who refuse to inject their kids.

Any medical exemption requires the signature of three different doctors, with each document notarized.

But even medical exemptions can be thrown out if a government bureaucrat decides those doctors are wrong.

How is this still a thing??

Click here to read the full bill.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
BLM Leader Says Tax Requirements Are “Triggering” and “Deeply Unsafe”

We recently talked about Patrisse Cullors, the co-founder of Black Lives Matter who spent $6 million of donations on a California mansion.

But that wasn’t even the whole story— the organization has also failed to make numerous financial filings required of non-profit charity organizations.

Now Cullors says that it is “triggering” to hear the number “990”, which refers to the IRS form number that the organization failed to file.

"This doesn't seem safe for us, this 990 structure — this non-profit system structure,” Cullors continued. “This is, like, deeply unsafe. This is being literally weaponized against us, against the people we work with."

It almost sounds like she is an advocate for financial privacy and less government intrusion into personal financial affairs... which I agree with!

Except, like all the corrupt bosses in the political class, Patrisse Cullors believes that only SHE should be exempt from these “deeply unsafe” disclosure rules. The rest of us commoners should still have to file, because apparently we aren’t triggered.

Click here to watch the full interview.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

The name of this Idaho butte is a slur. It and 71 place names statewide to be replaced BY JOHN SOWELL UPDATED APRIL 21, 2022 10:02 AM Play VideoDuration 8:03 My first time being called the 'S-word' Indigenous women talk about the hurt and anger they felt being called 'squaw.' BY CBC NEWS For generations, names for many Idaho geographical features have used “squaw,” a derogatory term for Native American women. Squaw Butte. Little Squaw Creek. Squaw Flat. Squaw Meadow. Squaw Joe Canyon. Of the 660 features on federal lands across the U.S. that use the word, 72, or 11%, are found in Idaho. They’re spread among 21 of Idaho’s 44 counties. Soon they’ll disappear. The U.S. Department of the Interior will rename the buttes and creeks and canyons after taking public comment. “Racist terms have no place in our vernacular or on our federal lands. Our nation’s lands and waters should be places to celebrate the outdoors and our shared cultural heritage – not to perpetuate the legacies of oppression,” Interior Secretary Deb Haaland said in a news release issued in November. The agency is now seeking comments on possible replacement names or other suggestions. The deadline is Monday, April 25. $2 for 2 months Subscribe for unlimited access to our website, app, eEdition and more CLAIM OFFER Typically, it takes years to rename a geographical feature. Haaland, an enrolled member of the Laguna Pueblo tribe in New Mexico and the first Native American to serve as a Cabinet secretary, has expedited the process. She plans to complete the task in a matter of months. Since the 1930s, Big Butte, center, and Little Butte, far left, have been known as Squaw Butte. The U.S. Department of the Interior plans to replace the name, considered a racial slur by Native Americans, with a nonoffensive name. This view is looking north from Freezeout Hill south of Emmett. John Sowell jsowell@idahostatesman.com The U.S. Geological Survey in February issued a list of suggested replacement names for the features. They were not necessarily creative, they were simply taken from other nearby features. Squaw Butte, which towers nearly 5,900 feet north of Emmett, is the best known of the Treasure Valley landmarks carrying the name. Visible from Boise, Nampa and Caldwell, it looms large for motorists entering Emmett from Freezeout Hill on Idaho 16. The five suggested replacement names come from nearby streams: Corral Creek, Jakes Creek, Haw Creek, Long Hollow Creek and Spring Creek. The Idaho Way newsletter A weekly roundup of opinions, commentary and your views from around the region. SIGN UP This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. “The candidate replacement name will replace the derogatory modifier,” Giovanni Rocco, Haaland’s deputy press secretary, wrote in an email. The final name doesn’t have to come from the candidate list. The decision will be made after consultations with tribal members and the public. The Interior Department’s Board on Geographic Names will choose the replacement names. The decision has precedent. At one time, 190 places on federal land used the N-word, an offensive name for African-Americans; Interior renamed those in 1962. A pejorative term for Japanese people was removed from places in 1974. “The time has come to recognize that the term ‘squaw’ is no less derogatory than others which have been identified and should also be erased from the national landscape and forever replaced,” Haaland wrote in a November order. More than 660 geographical places using the name squaw on federal lands across the United States are set to be renamed in coming months following action by the U.S. Department of the Interior. Seventy-two of the buttes, creeks, meadows and other places are in Idaho. Graphic by the U.S. Geological Survey Emmett and Squaw Butte are on traditional Shoshone-Bannock Tribe lands, according to Native Land Digital, a Canadian nonprofit that documents and maps Indigenous lands. “Removing the words squaw from all of Idaho place names needs to happen,” Randy’L Teton, public affairs manager for the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes, wrote in an email last year to the Idaho Statesman. But the change is not without controversy. At a joint 2015 meeting of the Emmett City Council and the Gem County Board of Commissioners, the audience was nearly unanimous in opposing a name change to Squaw Butte. “There is no need to initiate a conversation on changing the name of the Butte, because nobody in this community wants to change it,” one Emmett resident said then. Two hilltops north of Emmett were originally known as Big Butte and Little Butte. For decades, the story has been told that Big Butte was renamed in the 1930s, based on the poem “The Legend of Squaw Butte,” by Mrs. B.R. Wright. But there were references to Squaw Butte in the Idaho Statesman as far back as 1909, according to online archives maintained by the Boise Library. One article, in October 1924, told how Emmett resident A.J. Sullivan trapped 86 coyotes and four lynx and bobcats near the butte in a month. He was paid a bounty of $2.50 per hide. In 1926, there was a notice for a Gem County grange named for the butte. EMMETT’S BUTTE IS THE BEST-KNOWN FEATURE THAT USES OFFENSIVE WORD The poem related the story of a massacre of Indian women and their children based on evidence discovered there. Locals say they can see the image of a “sorrowing mother” based upon a passage in the poem. At one point, 22 additional Idaho places contained the word. Those names have already been changed. In 2007, the U.S. Board on Geographic Names approved removing the word from eight place names in North Idaho — three on the Coeur d’Alene Reservation and five outside the reservation but in the tribe’s ancestral territory — after the tribe asked for the changes, according to an Associated Press article at the time. Of the three changes on the reservation in Kootenai County, the two Squaw Creeks were renamed Squeatah Creek and Nehchen Creek, and Squaw Hump was changed to Nehchen Bluff. “Words matter, particularly in our work to make our nation’s public lands and waters accessible and welcoming to people of all backgrounds,” Haaland said. To comment, go to http://www.regulations.gov, enter “DOI-2022-0001” in the search bar, and click “search.” READ NEXT FROM THE OPINION EDITOR ‘Squaw’ is an ugly stain on Idaho maps. We now have an opportunity to get rid of it NOVEMBER 21, 2021 4:00 AM

Read more at: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/business/article260554082.html#storylink=cpy

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How is "squaw" a slur?

IIRC, it was one of the native languages' word for "woman."

Do we just make this up as we go? Are we LOOKING for new ways to be offended?

....silly me. Of course we are.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last part is the best part.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Last part is the best part.

Did he use smokeless fire or contribute to climate change with his last act? Burned his peepee right off

If I’m doing something that inane I’m going to maximize the marketing with a manifesto, or poster, or at least a call to the media. Dumb ass has people scratching their heads wondering why he did it

I guess it doesn’t matter. The world has one less leftist nutcase

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Did he use smokeless fire or contribute to climate change with his last act? Burned his peepee right off

If I’m doing something that inane I’m going to maximize the marketing with a manifesto, or poster, or at least a call to the media. Dumb ass has people scratching their heads wondering why he did it

I guess it doesn’t matter. The world has one less leftist nutcase
He did reduce his carbon footprint significantly. For that he's been awarded the highest leftist award there is....posthumously of course:

1650826985325.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650850607048.png

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Lol @ Mark

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Heard's attorney objects to his own question lulz what a maroon

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
^^
It’s past time for the fiery asteroid to make an appearance and end it all

look at me said the flaming tranny with lipstick and a beard. I want you to feel safe with me grooming you

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
^^
It’s past time for the fiery asteroid to make an appearance and end it all

look at me said the flaming tranny with lipstick and a beard. I want you to feel safe with me grooming you
Then one day....for no reason at all....Hitler came to power!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member