• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't want it, Walt.

Believe me, I do not.

But I'm being realistic. And frankly, I'd rather do without than deal with Social Credit Scores on misnamed "smartphones" that become electronic tethers and monitors.

No, I'd rather have the heat and dust - and even the earlier death.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Our modern buildings will be unfit for use, without modern utilities.

True of skyscrapers and some modern steel-beam-structures. True of homes, too - no place to put a well; even if there's a well with an immersed pump, there's no practical way to use a hand-pump topside. No fireplace or place to put one. Big plate windows, which break in storms - or robberies.

The only way to use those homes, assuming there is or can be water and sewarage and a large garden attached...only way would be to put a log facade on all sides. For insulation and protection.

Modern offices will be useless. Modern insulation on cheap residential structures, nearly as useless.

It's not going to be nice. And...given that we're looking at a large die-off...it may be nearly as well, since without industrial agriculture, we'll NEED more space-per-mouth, and for everyone to live close to the soil.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Educated fools....

science.jpg

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What no revolt in there?
Nope. Revolt is not part of the plan for people who wind up in one room shacks.

Revolt is a rich scions' game. Castro, Lenin, Robespierre...Marx...I think, Trotsky...all came from money. None of them earned it.

Even the American revolutionaries were mostly wealthy, although some of them were self-made.

But admission to the Revolutionary Circle seems to require some wealth.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1660310359381.png
1660310379692.png

https://twitter.com/RiverCityPolice/status/1555987354728407040

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That may not be a real city police department, but these people exist. And yes, eye bleach would be welcome.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That may not be a real city police department, but these people exist. And yes, eye bleach would be welcome.
Nobody said those things don't exist.
But I thought this thread was for things that actually happened.

If this thread is for jokes and parody then it should be labeled as such.
Posting fake stories in a thread that contains true stories, events, etc. just muddies the water and some folks may think they are true.

That was the only point I was making.
If you post parody in a thread where other posts are real, you should label your post as parody so you don't mislead people.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Lol....take a step back. At first I didn't realize it was parody and that's the point. As Avalon said these people are real and leftists. Does it matter that in this context it's used as parody to point out the absurd?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Never mind.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you post parody in a thread where other posts are real, you should label your post as parody so you don't mislead people
Exactly. The problem is that someone will see it and then re-share it without looking to see if it is real or not.

If it is parody, it would be best to label it as such. We'll still think it is funny.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

FACEBOOK BLOCKS #DIEDSUDDENLY HASHTAG​

Published: August 13, 2022 | Print Friendly and PDF

SOURCE: RECLAIM THE NET

The latest of many hashtag blackouts.

facebook-blocks-died-suddenly-hashtag.jpg

If you're tired of censorship, cancel culture, and the erosion of civil liberties subscribe to Reclaim The Net.
Facebook has hidden posts with the “#diedsuddenly” hashtag because it claims that some of these posts violate its far-reaching community standards. When users search for this hashtag, no results are displayed and Facebook shows a message stating that the results are hidden.
Screenshot-2022-08-12-at-17.44.19-e1660324090390.png

While Facebook doesn’t specify which rules these posts allegedly violated, Twitter users have been using the hashtag to share news stories about people who died suddenly. Most of these Twitter posts note that those who died were fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and allude to there being a connection between the vaccines and their deaths.
If Facebook users are posting similar content under this hashtag, the posts are likely to violate the tech giant’s ban on a wide range of COVID-19 vaccine claims. Facebook prohibits claims that “vaccines are toxic, dangerous, or cause autism” and reduces the distribution of “shocking stories” about the vaccines. One of Facebook’s examples of a shocking story is “Uncovered: See the 632 reports made of people who died within a week of having the new COVID-19 vaccine.”
The blocking of this hashtag is the latest of many examples of Facebook censoring content that is critical of or raises questions about the COVID-19 vaccines. Throughout the pandemic, Facebook has also mass censored anti-mask content, anti-lockdown content, and content that said the coronavirus came from a lab (a censorship policy that was suddenly reversed after the Biden admin announced that it would be investigating the origins of COVID).
Not only does Facebook mass censor content that goes against or questions government guidance and the legacy media narrative on COVID but it also partnered with the Pfizer-backed CDC Foundation to increase “vaccine uptake” and maintained a close relationship with US federal agencies on COVID messaging.
The tech giant has previously used hashtag blocking to censor many other topics including “#buchamassacre” (a block that it later said was a mistake), “#Revolution” (which was blocked on a July 4th weekend), and “#SaveTheChildren.”
If you're tired of censorship, cancel culture, and the erosion of civil liberties subscribe to Reclaim The Net.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So pathetically typical.

They SO believe...that by denying reality, censoring facts, they can in fact create an artificial reality.

They are going to find out, soon. They'll be the last to realize it; but what they are doing now, is brand destruction. Why go to Face___k, when all they permit is surreal political propaganda?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
So pathetically typical.

They SO believe...that by denying reality, censoring facts, they can in fact create an artificial reality.

They are going to find out, soon. They'll be the last to realize it; but what they are doing now, is brand destruction. Why go to Face___k, when all they permit is surreal political propaganda?
Winston Smith is at his job at Big... FaceWatch.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Can't make this shit up! Go to link & read last paragraph............ posted below. Yea that's your problem..........

Elizabeth Warren and the ‘Electability Question’​

We’d talked about the dynamics of Iowa, her competitors and the pressure she put on herself not “to screw this up.” But here and now she offered her plainest view of the landscape yet: “Everyone comes up to me and says, ‘I would vote for you, if you had a penis.’”

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Megalomania -- That is the medical term for it. Self-appraised demi-godhood.
Yes.

From Caligula to Sun Yung Moon, to Adolf and Benito...to Mao...this kind of self-exalting mindset, leads, rapidly, to a tyrannical government based on a Cult of Personality. And that personality doesn't even need to be especially lovable - look at Josip Broz Tito, or Francois Duvalier.

Our only good fortune in this is that Our Lord and Savior Fow Chee, is eighty-one years old, and about to meet his Maker. Who may not be pleased with what's being done, especially now, when Fow Chee is so close to his Reckoning.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They (MinneSomalians) deserve the kinds of schools this will make.

And white teachers, even in the former Minneapolis area, deserve better.

Vote with your feet. Leave your voting habits behind.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the day it was humorous when Tom Hanks would dress up and play a woman. Unfortunately it has gone too far. Someone needs to draw a line. I'm sure there are some LGBTQ+ clubs, sorority/fraternity that they can join.

If I had a daughter and she was going to a school like this, I wouldn't be cutting a check to the school for tuition.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Back in the day it was humorous when Tom Hanks would dress up and play a woman. Unfortunately it has gone too far. Someone needs to draw a line. I'm sure there are some LGBTQ+ clubs, sorority/fraternity that they can join.

If I had a daughter and she was going to a school like this, I wouldn't be cutting a check to the school for tuition.
No, you wouldn't.

She'd be borrowing $250k...and her Financial Assistance rep would be counseling her to get a marketable degree, like "Gender Studies."