• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TRUMP'S ELECTION ONE YEAR LATER (IN THE EYES OF A LIBERAL) | #BreakfastWithBrandon
Brandon Tatum

Published on Nov 9, 2017
Visit Conservative Tribune's Website: https://conservativetribune.com/
Like CT's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/theconservat...
Follow CT on Twitter: https://twitter.com/conserv_tribune

Follow Brandon on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Tatumbug34
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheOfficerTatum
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tatumboi34/...

Song from DJ Quads: https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Anyone seen that stuff at some University ( so called ) where it is a class or some side seminar named " what what in the butt ? " ...
I heard something on the radio but thought they were joking.
Cannot believe some University is ok with that...but then...I can...

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Anyone seen that stuff at some University ( so called ) where it is a class or some side seminar named " what what in the butt ? " ...
I heard something on the radio but thought they were joking.
Cannot believe some University is ok with that...but then...I can...
Today's indoctrination centers like that (commonly referred to 'universities') need to be bulldozed like they did to Shady Brook! Remove all traces!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Like we need these pony rapers here. Jesus what a fucked up world folks.............

Syrian Immigrant Arrested for Raping Pony at German Zoo
November 13, 2017 by Jim Hoft 9 Comments

They’re not sending their best.
A 23-year-old Syrian immigrant was arrested after raping a pony at the Goelitzer Park children’s zoo in Berlin, Germany.

The Sun reported:

A man has been arrested for allegedly raping a pony at a children’s zoo in Germany.

The 23-year-old Syrian man was reportedly spotted at the Kinderbauernhof (children’s farm) area of Goelitzer Park, in Berlin, by a babysitter who was visiting the zoo with a child.

The incident happened at around 3pm on November 3 in front of horrified visitors, local media reported.

A mum told the Berliner Morgenpost: “My babysitter was at Goerlitzer Park with our son when they witnessed the man carrying out a sexual act on the pony.”

The woman said her babysitter had informed park staff about the incident but is unwilling to talk about it any further because it was “too traumatising”.

A zoo employee told the German newspaper that the babysitter had taken a photo of the man as he committed the act, and immediately contacted park staff, who called the police.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/syrian-immigrant-arrested-raping-pony-german-zoo/

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I always keep a firearm by my side now. These people walk freely among us and I don't want to be caught in a compromising situation.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-41966554

Oxford teacher faces action over 'misgendering' pupil

A teacher is facing disciplinary action at his school after he referred to a transgender pupil as a girl, although the student identifies as a boy.

Joshua Sutcliffe, a Christian pastor from Oxford, admitted he said "Well done girls" when addressing a group including the student.

He described it as a "slip of the tongue", but said he believed biological sex was defined at birth

The school said it would be "inappropriate" to comment.

Mr Sutcliffe, who teaches children aged between 11 and 18, said the incident took place on 2 November.

He said a week-long investigation found he had "misgendered" the pupil.

'Born a girl'
The maths teacher, who is also a pastor at the Christ Revelation church in Oxford, said he tried to balance his beliefs with the need to treat the pupil sensitively.

He claimed he did this by avoiding the use of gender-specific pronouns and by referring to the pupil by name.

"While the suggestion that gender is fluid conflicts sharply with my Christian beliefs... I have never looked to impose my convictions on others", he said

He said he had apologised to the student, but said he did not consider it "unreasonable" to call someone a girl "if they were born a girl".
Yes, we've reached the point where a career teacher has to remember (and concern himself) with not only fluid names and genders of every student in every class ... but failure to bend knee to the desires of children can result in disciplinary action against them. Yeah ... that's really what we need our teachers focused on ... not actually teaching the subject matter.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Not sure why I couldn't see your pic Irons but posted it again incase anyone else was having the same problem I was.
For whatever reason the hotlink to pictures doesn't work sometimes, but when I go to edit the post the picture is there. Hmmm. Gremlins? Hippies?
Probably the gadt damn hippies!

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
For whatever reason the hotlink to pictures doesn't work sometimes, but when I go to edit the post the picture is there. Hmmm. Gremlins? Hippies?
Probably the gadt damn hippies!

I don't know how to hot link, so I downloaded the pic and then uploaded it here. After I did that, all the other pics appeared for me, now when I came back, they are all gone again. :don't know:

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Zoo means they had a tranquilizer gun. Shoot the rapist & let him wake up in the tiger pen giving him a shot at screwing with a hungry pack of tigers. Or let him try to rape a baby elephant with adult elephants in the area & simply let nature take it's course!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Are you a Soy lover?

THAT explains a lot!! o_O I thought it was all the processed food most people eat.
Either way I have never knowingly eaten or drank a soy product. Or tofu. I mean WTF?
Who the hell would eat that stuff? .

.:thumbs down:

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A horse is a horse, of course, of course, And no one can talk to a horse of course That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Ed.

Ed would be in shock at today's society or civilization. Or lack of.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
A horse is a horse, of course, of course, And no one can talk to a horse of course That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Ed.

Ed would be in shock at today's society or civilization. Or lack of.
image.jpeg

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Close as it's going to get to happening. These young men are obviously incredibly drunk too.

Gotta be fake news, that's a cardboard cutout... Give yourself at least five mousers for that post. LOL.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
THAT explains a lot!! o_O I thought it was all the processed food most people eat.
Either way I have never knowingly eaten or drank a soy product. Or tofu. I mean WTF?
Who the hell would eat that stuff? .

.:thumbs down:
Picture this.
Stepkid is jam up...works her ass off and is a huge Repub anti lib anything unit.
Annnnnd....vegan...
So they bring a TOfurkey ( no joke, look it up )
for Thanksgiving along with a bunch of other stuff I tried...
( dipped in copius quantities of ketchup or bbq sauce of course )
This last 4th of July...wife says...
" Hey, do you want to walk down to the kids house for a 4th of July cookout ? "
( they live 27 houses down )
And I burst out laughing and said " No thanks ! "
Didn't change my mind or go either.
Spent the night on the sofa for that one...and well worth it.
:)

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Delusional Hillary Fantasizes About Being President on Another Planet (VIDEO)
November 20, 2017 by Cristina Laila 66 Comments

Crooked Hillary has become so delusional that she’s fantasizing about being president on another planet dubbed ‘Earth 2’.

Put a fork in her. She’s done.

Ol’ Crooked sat down with Nico Pitney of ultra liberal news outlet Now This and talked about what she would do as president on Earth 2….since she isn’t president of the U.S. on actual planet earth.

WOW.

When asked about North Korea Hillary tried to act like she would be tough on them (even though her husband Bill Clinton gave them 2 nuclear light water reactors in the 90’s).

After answering a few more questions, the interview came to an end but Hillary wanted to stay on another planet.

Hillary then volunteered to answer one more question saying, “I like being on Earth 2”.

Enter Russia…

“We gotta get to the bottom of what happened in 2016. If I had been president, or on Earth 2–where I am, I would have an independent commission with subpoena power because if we don’t get to the bottom of it, it’s going to keep happening. This is an ongoing threat,” Hillary said.

“I worry about ’18. I worry about 2020 because this is the first time we’ve even been attacked and not imposed any real consequences on our adversary,” Hillary said completely ignoring sanctions imposed on Russia by the Trump administration.

VIDEO: http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/delusional-hillary-fantasizes-president-another-planet-video/