• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
'If he talks like a racist and tweets like a racist, odds are he's a racist': Black news website causes controversy with video 'summing up' Trump's racist moments of 2017
  • The Root reporter Felice Leon appeared in a video detailing Trump's racism
  • Piece is captioned: 'Black women dwelleth in the house of receipts & they've got all the facts to further confirm that Donald Trump is racist'
  • Uses evidence from January 2017 attempt to ban people from Muslim-majority countries to December reveal of alleged comment that 'Haitians all have AIDS'
  • Leon concludes: 'If he talks like a racist and tweets like a racist, odds are he's a racist'
  • Video has aroused some controversy on Twitter with supporters and detractors

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5222055/Black-news-site-sums-Trumps-racist-moments-2017.html#ixzz52lLA3yPZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Racists see ray-cism everywhere they look. Just like cops see crime everywhere they look. "Excuse me sir, I believe I saw you swerve over that center line to avoid killing a child that was jaywalking...may I see your papers please comrade? ...do you have any bombs in your vehicle?"

Someone PLEASE tell the dumb ray-cis b1tch that "muslim" is not a race. "Puerto Rican" is not a race.

Bah...I give up. lol

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Whitey is very menacing.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Tony has an interesting take on the situation...........

Black Conservative Reaction To The Root’s Video “Trump’s Most Racist Moments of 2017”
Anthony Brian Logan

Published on Dec 30, 2017
Black-centric website “The Root” published a video piece and article entitled “Trump’s Most Racist Moments of 2017.” The narrator, a woman by the name of Felice Leon, rattled off a few fake news talking points in the video. A couple standout ones were the “Muslim ban” and also Trump’s reaction to the Charlottesville incident.

Leon took the stance of Bloomberg News which produced a misleading map of highlighted countries in the middle east/ North African region. The map showed the countries included in the ban highlighted in one color, then neighboring countries in which Trump has “business” ties with in another color that were not included in the ban. The conclusion was Trump was banning Muslim countries… as long as he didn’t have any business ties with them. But what the map failed to show was other countries outside of that region that were also not included in the travel ban which have many more muslim people such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and Indonesia.

The Charlottesville incident was covered with the famous “there were good people on both sides” sound byte. That particular clip has been used to make Trump appear to be giving some of the racist white groups who were present at the event a pass. Leon also pointed out that it took two days for Trump to disavow white supremacists after the fatal vehicle attack on Heather Heyer. In reality, “good people on both sides” refers to people who were not affiliated with any extremism who were on the side of removing and on the side of preserving the statue of Robert E. Lee on the University of Virginia campus. Not everyone in attendance was a white supremacist or ANTIFA on the other “side.” When the vehicle attack happened, it was unclear who did it and why they did it. Mainstream media and normies assumed that it was a “peaceful protester” against the big bad Nazis because that’s how shallow and uninformed their mindsets are.

At the end of the day, this video did nothing more than sum up the top misconceptions about Trump being a ‘racist.” It was all a bunch of lies to make the right look bad and the left look good. It’s also an example of the “boy who cried wolf” which happens all too often with racial incidents nowadays. After so many obvious incidents of fake news, at what point does the mainstream media stop being trusted?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Polar bears are white..........

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
PHOTOS=> Sanctuary State Signs Pop Up on California Highways for the New Year: “Felons, Illegals and MS13 Welcome!”

Anonymous Street artists moved out to highways once again to ring in the new year by posting messages to the “Welcome to California” highway signs.
The signs were put up north of Lake Havasu, Arizona, Primm, Nevada and on Highway 95 in California and read

“OFFICIAL SANCTUARY STATE, Felons, Illegals and MS13 Welcome! Democrats Need The Votes!”

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Alyssa Milano Melts Down=> ‘I’m in a Fetal Position Wearing a Cinderella Tiara After Reading Trump’s Tweets’
December 31, 2017 by Cristina Laila 374 Comments
Ultra liberal crank Alyssa Milano completely melted down Saturday after reading Trump’s tweets.
The washed up actress said she ended up in a fetal position wearing a Cinderella tiara after reading some of President Trump’s tweets.

Below is a screenshot of Alyssa Milano’s tweet just in case she deletes the post.

Milano tweeted, “Just made the mistake of reading all of @realDonaldTrump‘s tweets from the last few days. I’m now curled up in the fetal position with an Cinderella tiara on my head. Also, my feet are cold. So very cold.”

FYI, Alyssa Milano is a grown woman and a mother. Let that sink in.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
We really need to just shoot these fuckers on sight.......................

Antifa Website Posts Directions for Sabotaging ATMs After Anarchists ‘Wreck’ Nearly 20 in Portland
January 3, 2018 by Cassandra Fairbanks
Antifa anarchists have decided that an excellent way to “smash the state” is to inconvenience their friends and neighbors by sabotaging ATM machines — in a city that voted 73.3% for Hillary Clinton and only 17% for Donald Trump.

via the anarchists at It’s Going Down

In a communique posted to the Antifa website It’s Going Down, an anonymous criminal admitted to using guerrilla tactics to “wreck” ATM machines in the ultra-blue city of Portland, Oregon — and encouraged readers in other cities to do the same.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ing-atms-anarchists-wreck-nearly-20-portland/

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Antifa Website Posts Directions for Sabotaging ATMs After Anarchists ‘Wreck’ Nearly 20 in Portland
Antifa anarchists have decided that an excellent way to “smash the state” is to inconvenience their friends and neighbors by sabotaging ATM machines — in a city that voted 73.3% for Hillary Clinton and only 17% for Donald Trump.

In a communique posted to the Antifa website It’s Going Down, an anonymous criminal admitted to using guerrilla tactics to “wreck” ATM machines in the ultra-blue city of Portland, Oregon — and encouraged readers in other cities to do the same.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ing-atms-anarchists-wreck-nearly-20-portland/
Well now, how do they expect their mommies will be able to give them their lunch money? Short sighted

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Doing shit like this used to be against the law and would get your arrested. These folks are heroes in some circle. Make no mistake, the communists are firmly entrenched in America

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Helium Boy Tattles on Trump
Mark Dice

Published on Jan 4, 2018
It's a new year, but it's the same old story, but it's getting even funnier! Look what Helium Boy is doing now! Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow! Order my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions, from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

If you love watching my videos then toss me a one-time tip at http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me stay fan-funded because YouTube is demonetizing my videos because they don't like them.

Support me on Patreon: http://Patreon.com/MarkDice

Did you know I'm an author? Checkout my books!
Order them in paperback on Amazon.com here:
http://amazon.com/author/markdice
Download my books from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Contact me via email at: Mark@MarkDice.com
Copyright © 2018 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Trump is Driving Democrats CRAZY! - Literally
Mark Dice

Published on Jan 5, 2018
The Stock market is at an all time high, jobs are coming back, but Democrats are going insane over Trump! Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here:
https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Order my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions, from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

If you love watching my videos then toss me a one-time tip at http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me stay fan-funded because YouTube is demonetizing my videos because they don't like them.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Trump is Driving Democrats CRAZY! - Literally
Mark Dice

Published on Jan 5, 2018
The Stock market is at an all time high, jobs are coming back, but Democrats are going insane over Trump! Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here:
https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Order my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions, from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

I'll bet I could name those dozen whackjob politicians too. Seriously, these media idiots need to be held accountable for their treason against their country. Did we see ANY of this during the Obama years? This is some serious shit going down in this country now.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Al Gore: ‘Bitter cold’ is ‘exactly what we should expect from the climate crisis’

http://www.climatedepot.com/2018/01...hat-we-should-expect-from-the-climate-crisis/

Former Vice President Al Gore has weighed in on the record cold and snow in the U.S. “It’s bitter cold in parts of the US, but climate scientist Dr. Michael Mann explains that’s exactly what we should expect from the climate crisis,” Gore wrote on January 4 on Twitter.

Gore linked to one of his organizations’ articles on the brutal winter weather written by Climategate professor Michael Mann: The Climate Reality Project: A ‘PERFECT STORM’: EXTREME WINTER WEATHER, BITTER COLD, AND CLIMATE CHANGE

In the Gore touted article, Mann linked the cold and “lots of snow” to “climate change.”

Gore’s Oscar-winning documentary An Inconvenient Truth did not warn of record cold and increasing snowfalls as a consequence of man-made global warming. And as recently as 2009, Gore was hyping the lack of snow as evidence for man-made global warming. Source: “Gore Reports Snow and Ice Across the World Vanishing Quickly.”

Other climate activists warned of less cold and snow as well.

Flashback 2000: ‘Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past’ – ‘Children just aren’t going to know what snow is’ – UK Independent

upload_2018-1-6_13-38-56.png

But as the snow piled up, the climate change claims were adjusted and cold and snow were added to the list of things caused by “global warming.” See: Warmists Wheel Out “Record Cold Due To Global Warming” Argument Again
In 2010, Gore claimed “increased heavy snowfalls are completely consistent with… man-made global warming.”
Predictions of less snow and less severe winters were hammered into the public by global warming scientists. But once that predictions failed to come true, the opposite of what they predicted instead became—what they expected.

If “climate change” is causing record cold and snow, then it would stand to reason that Gore is suggesting that if the U.S. had ratified the UN’s Kyoto Protocol treaty on “global warming” back in the 1990’s — the winter of 2018 would have been warmer?

Reality Check: But scientists are not buying the claims of Gore and Mann and others linking the record cold and snow to “global warming.”
‘Insanity…It’s Witchcraft’ – Meteorologist Joe Bastardi on claims that cold & snow caused by ‘global warming’ – WeatherBell Meteorologist Joe Bastardi on January 4, 2018: “This is flat out insanity and deception now To tell the public that events that have occurred countless times before with no climate change attribution, is now just that, is not science, its witchcraft. NO PROOF AT ALL. Its climate ambulance chasing, nothing more.”

Bastardi added: “This has happened countless times before and it wasn’t global warming then and is not now. Solid use of past patterns predicted major early cold from OCTOBER! I have tweeted that dozens of times showing the analog years I used, No co2 then.”

Climatologist Dr. Roger Pielke Sr. also weighed in, explaining: “For those who claim USA/Canada nor’easter is stronger because of ‘global warming’, they apparently do not realize that it’s so strong because of especially strong horizontal temperature gradient in troposphere. It ‘bombed’ because of usually cold air!”

Update: Global Warming Is Not Causing Harsh Winter Weather – Daily Caller – Excerpts: Kevin Trenberth, a scientist with the National Center for Atmospheric Research, said “winter storms are a manifestation of winter, not climate change.” …

“Such claims make no sense and are inconsistent with observations and the best science,” University of Washington climatologist Cliff Mass said of claims made by Mann and others. “The frequency of cold waves have decreased during the past fifty years, not increased. That alone shows that such claims are baseless.” “And on a personal note, it is very disappointing that members of my profession are making such obviously bogus claims,” Mass said. “It hurts the science, it hurts the credibility of climate scientists, and weakens our ability to be taken seriously by society.” …

Every winter seems to reignite the global warming debate. Things got intense in 2014 when former White House science czar John Holdren put out a video where he claimed that year’s “polar vortex” was actually a sign of global warming. Holdren’s video was largely based on research by Rutgers University scientist Jennifer Francis, which claims that warming in the Arctic is making the jet stream more wobbly, making cold snaps and nor’easter storms more frequent. Holdren later admitted that his video was based on his “personal opinion” of the science, but the argument is still used every time cold Arctic air pours down through the lower 48 states.

Mann wrote that global warming may be “causing the jet stream to meander in a particular pattern” that causes cold spells in the eastern U.S. Mann suggested this pattern was being driven by “the dramatic loss of sea ice in the Arctic.” Yet, scientists aren’t sold on this theory. Mass noted how theoretical research shows the opposite happening, future warming would drive less undulation in the jet stream and heat up the area responsible for cold spells in the U.S. “Research documented in peer-reviewed journals has demonstrated that there is no evidence for their claims of increasing frequency of ‘lazy jet streams’ and blocking over time,” Mass said. “If you substantially warm the source region of cold air, cold waves will decline,” Mass said. A 2014 study led by Colorado State University climate scientist Elizabeth Barnes found no evidence to back up the theory that a lazy or wobbling jet stream was becoming more frequent. “There is much disagreement on whether we have already witnessed substantial impacts,” Barnes wrote in a Thursday blog post for the Climate Variability and Predictability program. …

Climatologist Judith Curry said the “bomb cyclone” currently hammering North America is nothing new. Those extra-tropical storms have undergone “bombogenesis,” or rapid intensification. “The term ‘bomb’ for such storms was coined almost 40 years ago by MIT’s Fred Sanders,” Curry told TheDCNF, “who spent much of his career studying such storms back when global warming most definitely was not a factor.” …

Curry said that while “warmer oceans can cause greater snowfall,” storm intensity is also influenced ” by the patterns of sea surface temperature not so much the average temperatures.” But Mann’s arguments are more based on expectations of what could happen with more warming, and have little to do with current trends in “bomb cyclones.” Weather.us meteorologist Ryan Maue, an expert on cyclones, pointed out there are between 50 and 60 “bomb cyclones” every year in the Northern Hemisphere, many of which we don’t notice because they are too far out at sea. But Maue’s research on “bomb cyclones” also don’t show any discernible trends from 1979 to 2010.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
What a cesspool of hypocrite maggots...............

Gun-Hating Hollywood Elitists Surrounded by ‘Strongest Security Ever’ at Golden Globes
January 7, 2018 by Cristina Laila 71 Comments
The LAPD cleared a 4-mile zone from Santa Monica Blvd all the way past the Beverley Hilton in order to protect the self-congratulating Hollywood elitists attending the Golden Globe Awards Sunday.
Hollywood hypocrites love the protections gun provide only if they are used to protect them. ‘Gun control for thee, but not for me’.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
they already gotta show id to buy those cheap 40's and unbranded cigarettes

DUMB AS A BRICK=> Chelsea Clinton Claims ‘Math Helps Show How Voter ID Laws Are Discriminating at Polls’

January 8, 2018 by Cristina Laila 193 Comments
Chelsea Clinton promoted an article claiming Tufts University and Harvard University researchers can show how voter ID laws are discriminatory using a simple algorithm.
Can the same math be used to claim photo ID laws for other things such as boarding an airplane, purchasing alcohol or opening a bank account are also discriminatory?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...elps-show-voter-id-laws-discriminating-polls/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Celebrities Save America
Mark Dice

Published on Jan 9, 2018
Thankfully Hollywood celebrities have a plan to save America, and they revealed it at the Golden Globes this year. Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Celebrities Save America
Mark Dice

Published on Jan 9, 2018
Thankfully Hollywood celebrities have a plan to save America, and they revealed it at the Golden Globes this year. Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

Ha, I like that guy!

:2 thumbs up:

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So based on liberal logic the poor disadvantaged minorities are stuck in the ghetto because they don't have a photo ID. Therefore they can't buy a car or fly on a plane in order to leave the ghetto.

They are caught in a trap, they can't get out.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
So based on liberal logic the poor disadvantaged minorities are stuck in the ghetto because they don't have a photo ID. Therefore they can't buy a car or fly on a plane in order to leave the ghetto.

There's always the NFL and the NBA

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Language barrier is prolly a biggie too.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Signs didnt say anything that wasnt true

PHOTOS=> Sanctuary State Signs Pop Up on California Highways for the New Year: “Felons, Illegals and MS13 Welcome!”

Anonymous Street artists moved out to highways once again to ring in the new year by posting messages to the “Welcome to California” highway signs.
The signs were put up north of Lake Havasu, Arizona, Primm, Nevada and on Highway 95 in California and read

“OFFICIAL SANCTUARY STATE, Felons, Illegals and MS13 Welcome! Democrats Need The Votes!”