• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Haiti isn't the only 3rd world shithole. most of Lost Angloes is a 3rd world shithole.
I read somewhere that if you go 5 miles inland from the coast, the vast majority of california is a shithole.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Does anyone, I mean anyone, think Haiti is not a shithole?
Hell, even Haitians think Haiti is a shithole.

They're fleeing the place in record numbers:
In recent decades, the United States has experienced a significant increase in the number of immigrants from Haiti, the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. While just 5,000 Haitians lived in the United States in 1960, migrants from Haiti began arriving in larger numbers following the collapse of the Jean-Claude Duvalier dictatorship in the late 1980s. Beyond political instability, endemic poverty and natural disasters, including a devastating 2010 earthquake, have propelled migration to the United States, often by boat. In 2015, there were 676,000 Haitian immigrants in the United States, up from 587,000 in 2010

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I read somewhere that if you go 5 miles inland from the coast, the vast majority of california is a shithole.

Isn't the avg price of a home 5 miles from the coast about 1.5 million dollars and the eating establishments at $20 / meal and up? Maybe it's a shithole, but it's a pretty strange one where mall parking lots are full of luxury vehicles.

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Isn't the avg price of a home 5 miles from the coast about 1.5 million dollars and the eating establishments at $20 / meal and up? Maybe it's a shithole, but it's a pretty strange one where mall parking lots are full of luxury vehicles.
The chance to see the look on these people's face when the dollar and the economy collapses and they realize they have nothing, gives me wood!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I never been there just saying something read. I drove through some Eastern California desert and mountains Death Valley, Panamints etc and that was beautiful.
I had/have zero desire to see one of their cities.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I never been there just saying something read. I drove through some Eastern California desert and mountains Death Valley, Panamints etc and that was beautiful.
I had/have zero desire to see one of their cities.

Those places are a lot further from the coast than 5 miles. But yes, I get you're concern for the place. One thing which is for certain, there are some very poor quality places but most of it is the opposite.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Josephina Klein5 hours ago
practicing witchcraft is more proof your country is a shithole.

I fully agree Miss Josephina.

Nigerian-British Actress Threatens President Trump With Witchcraft: ‘You Are Not Safe’
January 13, 2018 by Kristinn Taylor 85 Comments

Tony Award winning Nigerian-British actress Cynthia Erivo used her Verified Blue Check Mark Twitter account to post a threatening message to President Donald Trump on Friday, invoking ‘Juju, voodoo and magic’, warning Trump he is ‘not safe.’ The threat was made in response to alleged comments by Trump in an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers about immigration in which he referred to African nations as ‘s***hole countries’. Trump denies he used that word but acknowledges using ‘tough’ language.

Erivo used a few Pidgin words in her threat to Trump:

“I hope all the Africans in this world call on their ancestors. See you forgot. Juju, voodoo, magic. Don’t worry Donald, we are the wrong ones. You are not safe because you are on another continent. Biko do yourself a favor, take a break. Wahala de come for you oh.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...hreatens-president-trump-witchcraft-not-safe/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Josephina Klein5 hours ago
practicing witchcraft is more proof your country is a shithole.

I fully agree Miss Josephina.

Nigerian-British Actress Threatens President Trump With Witchcraft: ‘You Are Not Safe’
January 13, 2018 by Kristinn Taylor 85 Comments

Tony Award winning Nigerian-British actress Cynthia Erivo used her Verified Blue Check Mark Twitter account to post a threatening message to President Donald Trump on Friday, invoking ‘Juju, voodoo and magic’, warning Trump he is ‘not safe.’ The threat was made in response to alleged comments by Trump in an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers about immigration in which he referred to African nations as ‘s***hole countries’. Trump denies he used that word but acknowledges using ‘tough’ language.

Erivo used a few Pidgin words in her threat to Trump:

“I hope all the Africans in this world call on their ancestors. See you forgot. Juju, voodoo, magic. Don’t worry Donald, we are the wrong ones. You are not safe because you are on another continent. Biko do yourself a favor, take a break. Wahala de come for you oh.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...hreatens-president-trump-witchcraft-not-safe/
I noticed she's part of the 'entertainment' business and doesn't live her native African shithole! That says a lot right there!

You have to hand it to Trump. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was intentional. Every time the MSM thinks they have something on Trump they rush to publish their drivel and every time he ultimately slams them harder and harder to the mat!. Clearly Trump had some negative input on shit.hole countries and knew that his words would 'somehow' make it to CNN. As a result Haiti and the Clinton Foundation are smack dab in the public view again and has become fair game for others to talk about and ask more questions.

The Clintons are experiencing Trump's 'death of a thousand cuts'. He really DOES impress me because of the level of chess master he is proving to be.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Scott Adams explains some of the persuasion technique missed by the the shithole media (22 min 04 sec):

Published on Jan 13, 2018 by OpenMind
Scott Adams explains some of the persuasion technique missed by the the shithole media

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
January 13, 2018
Trump was right...literally
By Michael Filozof

When President Trump asked why the U.S. should accept immigrants from third-world nations he allegedly characterized as "s-holes," liberals (and some neo-conservatives) howled with outrage, branding the president a bigot and a racist.

But...was Mr. Trump right? Perhaps far more than his opponents would like to admit. Don't take my word for it – take the word of the liberal, globalist United Nations, which celebrated its annual "World Toilet Day" and named its "Toilet Heroes" last November 19.

Here are a few interesting statistics, straight from the U.N.:

- Around 60% of the global population – 4.5 billion people – have either no toilet at home or one that doesn't safely manage excreta.

-862 million people worldwide still practi[c]e open defecation.

- 1.8 billion people use an unimproved source of drinking water with no protection against contamination from [feces].

- Globally, 80% of the wastewater generated by society flows back into the ecosystem without being treated or reused.

- Only 39% of the global population (2.9 billion people) use a safely[] managed sanitation service [–] that is, excreta safely disposed of in situ or treated off-site.

- Combined with safe water and good hygiene, improved sanitation could prevent around 842,000 deaths each year.

Wow! Sixty percent of the world's population has no effective toilet in the home? And we expect that these people are going to emigrate to the U.S. and become rocket scientists and nuclear engineers? Lots of luck with that.

"Open defecation" is, apparently, a pretty big problem in the third world –particularly in India. The liberal Washington Post, which excoriated Trump for his comments, reported on this last fall.

How about the places President Trump cited – Africa, Haiti, and Norway? According to the World Bank, open defecation is practiced by 55% of the population of Benin, 76% of the population of Eritrea, 42% of Liberia, and 44% of Madagascar. In Niger (where four U.S. troops died last fall), 71% defecate openly. Nineteen percent of the population of Haiti still practices open defecation, down from 38% in 2000.

And Norway? Zero percent.

source: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/trump_was_rightliterally.html

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'He's an enemy of the state, every new child born and mankind!' Sean Penn blasts Trump for his 's***hole countries' comment in rant on the 8th anniversary of the Haiti earthquake
  • Sean Penn published an op-ed piece slamming Donald Trump for his reported comments calling Haiti, El Salvador and African nations 's***hole countries'
  • Penn, 57, wrote that Trump is 'an enemy of mankind' in the Time op-ed
  • The piece ran on the 8th anniversary of the 2010 Haiti earthquake that killed more than 300,000 people
  • Trump tweeted that the words reported were 'not the language used'
  • A Senator who was at the meeting said on Friday that Trump did say those words

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5265991/Sean-Penn-brands-Trump-enemy-mankind-new-rant.html#ixzz545ZOsJuA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It's clear the left is only interesting in perpetuating a dependant underclass. It's the only way they'll be able to remain close competitive in the electoral fight.

It can't be about reversing the global poverty norm, the numbers just don't add up.

This video really illustrates the futility of the thinking that importing the third world will make a dent in global poverty

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
And Norway? Zero percent.
A long time ago...

I had a Eurail pass and went all over Europe. One day found me in Trondheim. I looked around and soon ran out of things to look at. So I went back to the train station to wait for the train leaving in a couple hours. It was nice out, and I sat on the lawn, when a local man joined me. He was drunk and had a paper bag with him. He lay down on the grass and took out a huge fish from the bag and starts eating it. He wants to talk about girls and sex, then he moves on to singing, "What do you do with a drunken sailor?" His answer is, "Kill him!" It must have been hilarious because he went over and over. A young girl came by, but she left soon after. This man is still lying on the grass, when he opened his fly and just pissed up in the air, mostly missing his pants.

Good times.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The French may have abused Haiti but that was a couple of hundred years ago.
There was a little thing called a slave revolt and the slaves took the place over back then.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
'He's an enemy of the state, every new child born and mankind!' Sean Penn blasts Trump for his 's***hole countries' comment in rant on the 8th anniversary of the Haiti earthquake
  • Sean Penn published an op-ed piece slamming Donald Trump for his reported comments calling Haiti, El Salvador and African nations 's***hole countries'
  • Penn, 57, wrote that Trump is 'an enemy of mankind' in the Time op-ed
  • The piece ran on the 8th anniversary of the 2010 Haiti earthquake that killed more than 300,000 people
  • Trump tweeted that the words reported were 'not the language used'
  • A Senator who was at the meeting said on Friday that Trump did say those words

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5265991/Sean-Penn-brands-Trump-enemy-mankind-new-rant.html#ixzz545ZOsJuA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sean Penn! :belly laugh:

Seriously....people like Sean Penn ARE the problem!!!

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
DO IT DO IT DO IT FROG MAN DO IT!!!!
President Trump will use the shutdown to get rid of thousands of useless DC employees and kick the illegal aliens out.

Top Democrat Promises to Shut Down Government If DACA Illegals Are Not Given Amnesty (Video)
January 14, 2018 by Jim Hoft 115 Comments

Top Democrat John Lewis (D-GA) told ABC’s This Week audience he will not vote for funding the government if DACA illegals are not given amnesty.
This is today’s Democrat Party.
Unwilling to help working Americans – Only focused on the well-being of illegal aliens.

Kyle Griffin

✔@kylegriffin1

Rep. John Lewis: "I, for one, will not vote on government funding until we get a deal for DACA." (via ABC)

10:05 AM - Jan 14, 2018

Democrats are going to fight for illegals — at all costs.
They figure the liberal media will cover for them.

Patricia Dickson@Patrici15767099

Wake up black Americans!!! This black Congressman will shut down the US Government for the sake of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. How exactly does that benefit his constituents in his district? http://thehill.com/homenews/house/368951-lewis-i-wont-vote-for-government-funding-without-a-daca-deal?amp&__twitter_impression=true …

11:04 AM - Jan 14, 2018

The poor black constituents in his district will be hurt the most.
But he doesn’t care.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Must you keep posting these shitty videos?

Seriously...when are our politicians going to put their own people first? Never, that when! There's a bigger, global plan being put in place!! It's an evil plan! It's 1984 and the Bolsheviks all rolled into one! How long is it going to take native people of the US and other nations to figure out that we need to fight back against this global tyranny?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Remember the last shutdown where Obozo maximized the pain to the right wing. Shutting down natural parks and the like.

Even when the deal was reached he had a good laugh as he granted back pay or defacto vacations for all the "non essential" Gooberment workers.

Trump should fund the military, ssi, justice but cut all Congressiobal salaries, send the entire EPA home, send the circuit courts home, no congressional salaries, no back pay etc

Wait em out this time

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
thedoc00 says:
January 14, 2018 at 4:39 pm

If just one media outlet would debunk the fake “shut down the government angle” the congress would actually be forced to do something useful. As long as taxes are being collected (revenues are up by the way), only a portion of the government is put on hold and debts are paid.
President Trump already developed a blue-print for “reduced operation” of on-going programs with his March 2017 balanced budget proposal. The president is ready to allocate funds and nobody in congress is going to be happy…bring on the “shut down”.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Would love to see the (partial) federal government shut down for about a year... Lets see how lean we can get, and still keep the machine running. We have only just begun to hear the liberal cries.

Last edited:

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Remember the last shutdown
Remember also,how it was the Republican's fault? All because of Obamacare....

Not that I watch that worthless, shythole, channel, but I haven't seen a CNN poll regarding this potential shut down and who's at fault.

I'd be willing to bet the results would show it's the Republican's fault this time as well.

CNN Poll: GOP would bear the brunt of shutdown blame
By Paul Steinhauser, CNN Political Editor

Updated 9:15 AM ET, Mon September 30, 2013

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/30/politics/cnn-poll-shutdown-blame/index.html

and more links:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/30/government-shutdown-blame-republican-party

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/why-republicans-shut-down-the-government

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
lol, a "CNN POLL"! Of course CNN would say that! A stripper pole holds more promise than they do!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Celebrities Are Here to Help
Mark Dice

Published on Jan 15, 2018
Order my new book, The True Story of Fake News: How Mainstream Media Manipulates Millions, from Amazon here: https://goo.gl/oJ5VQh or download the e-book from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt, long sleeve, or hoodie here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

If you love watching my videos then toss me a one-time tip at http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me stay fan-funded because YouTube is demonetizing my videos because they don't like them.

Support me on Patreon: http://Patreon.com/MarkDice

Did you know I'm an author? Checkout my books!
Order them in paperback on Amazon.com here:
http://amazon.com/author/markdice
Download my books from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Contact me via email at: Mark@MarkDice.com
Copyright © 2018 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter